Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155588 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:38pm On May 07, 2015
Congrats julicoka. Mytestimony where r thou?Missed ur complaints,or is vigilante dat hid u? All gud evening.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 8:28am On May 08, 2015
Congrats julicoka,morning to all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 10:54am On May 08, 2015
Congratulations julicoka....God bless your LO

@Proudmom, I want a birthday mate from you grin, Don't worry I will send truck load of pampers to u cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by saheed2532(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2015
WEIGHT LOSE AFTER PREGNANCY BECOMES EASY WITH T5 FATBURNER Weight loss after pregnancy takes time, but it's possible. Thankfully with T5 FatBurners Slimming Pills , weight loss time just got shorter. If you're like most new moms, you're eager to hang your maternity clothes in the back of the closet. Your baby is here and you can’t wait to get back into your sexy clothes. Thankfully, T5 FatBurners Slimming Pills helps you lose weight fast after pregnancy. Many have taken it and are thankful that they did because they achieved their desired shape faster than they ever imagined. Mum, you don’t have to give up on your body shape. You can be that sexy mom again. Order T5 FatBurners Slimming Pills today HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:06am On May 08, 2015
mumsgirl27:
Congratulations julicoka....God bless your LO

@Proudmom, I want a birthday mate from you grin, Don't worry I will send truck load of pampers to u cheesy
Lolz see me see bribe o...U can do more dan dat naa!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:09am On May 08, 2015
saheed2532:
WEIGHT LOSE AFTER PREGNANCY BECOMES EASY WITH T5 FATBURNER Weight loss after pregnancy takes time, but it's possible. Thankfully with T5 FatBurners Slimming Pills , weight loss time just got shorter. If you're like most new moms, you're eager to hang your maternity clothes in the back of the closet. Your baby is here and you can’t wait to get back into your sexy clothes. Thankfully, T5 FatBurners Slimming Pills helps you lose weight fast after pregnancy. Many have taken it and are thankful that they did because they achieved their desired shape faster than they ever imagined. Mum, you don’t have to give up on your body shape. You can be that sexy mom again. Order T5 FatBurners Slimming Pills today HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Abeg oga u dey disturb us 4 here o...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:14am On May 08, 2015
mummy2be:
Nurse kaffy gudevening o,pls when can I resume kpekusing? wink sunday will make it 5wks I gave birth,and my tear don heal but I dey fear sha,when is the right time to kpekus

Feel free to resume but b sure to use protection oo to void stories dat touch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:15am On May 08, 2015
proudmom38:

@nurse kaffy I'm planning 2 EBF n I also want 2 pump n feed with bottles too,hope is ok?

It's sure ok sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:16am On May 08, 2015
julicoka:
Rejoice wit me God has done it.he blessed us with BBB on 30th April birth story later

Congratulations and welcome to ur prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 11:44am On May 08, 2015
Congrats to new mommies and may the arrival of your lo's light up your homes with joy, peace and prosperity. Amen...

Just like yterday we the team july are already getting set for the countdown and we say this can only be you lord. We pray you see us through this remaining months and let it all end in praise. Proudly team july
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 12:09pm On May 08, 2015
julicoka:
Rejoice wit me God has done it.he blessed us with BBB on 30th April birth story later
Congratulations! God Bless the BBB & ur entire household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:09pm On May 08, 2015
proudmom38:

Lolz see me see bribe o...U can do more dan dat naa!

Just give me first, then I will surprise u smiley , Wish i could always comment the way u do, mehn laziness no go gree me angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:33pm On May 08, 2015
lala4sure:
Congrats to new mommies and may the arrival of your lo's light up your homes with joy, peace and prosperity. Amen...

Just like yterday we the team july are already getting set for the countdown and we say this can only be you lord. We pray you see us through this remaining months and let it all end in praise. Proudly team july
Amen n Amen..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:47pm On May 08, 2015
kaffy4bill:

It's sure ok sis
Thanks dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
mumsgirl27:

Just give me first, then I will surprise u smiley , Wish i could always comment the way u do, mehn laziness no go gree me angry
Ayaf hear u o lol..My dear I dey use d comments n reading of posts take while away time o,even google don tire 4 my hands lolz..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:38pm On May 08, 2015
mumsgirl27:

Wat date in july r u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kechyl: 6:19pm On May 08, 2015
proudmom38:

Abeg oga u dey disturb us 4 here o...

See wahala o! We neva born, him dey carry baby weight loss dey cm worry person? Shebi we no go see d babies before loosing weight? Ogan o!

Congrats Julicoka, God be praised!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:44pm On May 08, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Wat date in july r u
Nice question,mumsgirl oya come answer o..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:46pm On May 08, 2015
kechyl:

See wahala o! We neva born, him dey carry baby weight loss dey cm worry person? Shebi we no go see d babies before loosing weight? Ogan o!

Congrats Julicoka, God be praised!
No mind am jare,e get who tell am say e want burn fat?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:14pm On May 08, 2015
ritayoung:
Pls is it possible to give birth at 36weeks,cus am 36weeks gone and am feeling alittle contractions,I even saw brown spoting after I pee.....

Yeap, it's possible. I gave birth at 36wks 2 days. Go meet your doctor

@julicoka, Congratulations. May God protect your baby and provide all the necessary things to cater for him. Baby welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:16pm On May 08, 2015
mummy2be:
Nurse kaffy gudevening o,pls when can I resume kpekusing? wink sunday will make it 5wks I gave birth,and my tear don heal but I dey fear sha,when is the right time to kpekus

Go on. You too like kpekus
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 10:28pm On May 08, 2015
rezzy:

Go on. You too like kpekus
hahahahhahahh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 11:05pm On May 08, 2015
julicoka:

Congrats mama

God bless our BBB and the entire family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 12:57am On May 09, 2015
mummy2be:
hahahahhahahh

Why you dey laugh? Is she lying? Just 5wks my sister wan 'shake body' okay o.

Are you sure the place has healed very well? Make una no go tear where they sow o.
Mamas,please answer my sister o. Hope say the place no fit loose?

@ tchiwinnie, lovinam,kaffy4bil, modath and other senior mamas that has passed through this stage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 2:52am On May 09, 2015
beedam:

Why you dey laugh? Is she lying? Just 5wks my sister wan 'shake body' okay o.

Are you sure the place has healed very well? Make una no go tear where they sow o.
Mamas,please answer my sister o. Hope say the place no fit loose?

@ tchiwinnie, lovinam,kaffy4bil, modath and other senior mamas that has passed through this stage.
senior beedam haa body no be firewood o'jare but to avoid wahala I fit wait o,make experienced mama's answer me o make I knw Weda I fit fire down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 5:44am On May 09, 2015
mummy2be:
senior beedam haa body no be firewood o'jare but to avoid wahala I fit wait o,make experienced mama's answer me o make I knw Weda I fit fire down
Hahahaha!mummy2be! Hmm!na so u like the thing reach!abi na DH dey hurry u like this?Dia is God ooooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 5:54am On May 09, 2015
Firstly, I want to apologize for sharing this after a week.I didn't even visit the house. So.......I went for my usual antenatal clinic on wednesday,did my regular checkup (I had passed my edd with 5 days but 40weeks 3days). My doc said he ll have to induce me becos I had high bp which I had consecutively in my last 4 appointments. My legs and face had been swollen and protein was just found in my urine.I stayed back and sent for my box. My bowels was emptied that night.The first dose was inserted around 5:30 am the following day but by 10:30 I was only 2cm apart. Another half dose was inserted but had no much progress.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 5:55am On May 09, 2015
By 5am on the third day,I was only 4cm apart with mild contractions (my bp still on a bit high). I was then given pitocin* by 10am and within 30minutes, I was 7cm aprt. But my bp was too high that the pitocin was stopped and my bp was managed.I was not progressing again. I requested for the pitocin again with faith that my bp won't complicate issues.but it caused very painful contractions. By 4,my prince came to the world with head and hand first and also with 2 cuts. Don't quote me ooo.this story to long abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 5:58am On May 09, 2015
^^^

Lol...but ur story is not too long naa, anyway, congrats. God bless ur angel and the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:10am On May 09, 2015
Prouddad38:
Good day Mamas..
How are you all doing? Its been a while and have received all or words. Have been bizy preparing the room for my LO.
.......@Kaffy4bill. @beedam @modath. @clinik. @Sammy @keji3 @imurboss @mytestimony @pjthatcher. @happymama @miraclemom. @rezzy @bheambo @shiller @lala4sure @deezou. @iffffffy @ifefunmi @chifreke @splendblex. @euphorbia @mgeey @mommy2be @lovinam ...... And all other wonderful mamas...

I greet all of you ooooo.
I sure will be more active very soon. Na little Proudy giv man pikin work ooo.
Thanks for the mention. Hope you are good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:11am On May 09, 2015
Deezou:
Congrats julicoka.
Mytestimony where r thou?Missed ur complaints,or is vigilante dat hid u?
All gud evening.
Chei I haf suffer. U miss my complaints. Chei. Anyway thanks for the mention finally finally. Happy pushing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maebem: 7:14am On May 09, 2015
greetings to all mamas in d hous. I trust d pushing ministry is moving foward? Congrats to all our latest mummies, may u all b preserved n blessed. @ May mamas make una carry on, d Lord is alive. June mamas hop say una bags r packed? July mamas una don shop finish? #GreatestAugustmamas, i dey hail una o. @ all God is our muscle

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.