Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140058 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2019
BS! BS!! BS!!!

When baby was 38 wks, I was getting tired already. Frequently urinating, waist pain, etc. I didn't want to get to 40 wks, because I submitted request for my maternity leave .

When baby was 39wks, I started taking zobo, at 12:40am, January 31st, contractions woke me up. I thought it was just cramps, I laid down to sleep again. After about 5mins, it came again. Then I decided to time this "cramps".

It came every 5mins, then reduced to every 4mins, then reduced to every 3mins. I woke hubby and told him it was time to go to the hospital. We looked for cab, we couldn't get, hubby went to ask a neighbor to take us to the hospital.

Got to UPTH at 2:50am, normal saline was fixed and labour progressed. I was 2cm dilated already, not until about 5:35am, I was checked again and I was told I was 4cm dilated. The midwife asked that oxytocin be added to my drip. Around past 9am, I was 8cm dilated. In all of this, I was in serious pain.

By past 10am, I was fully dilated, but baby wasn't descending. By this time, I was on the 3rd drip (plus oxytocin). The drip flow was increased, baby descended, and I was asked to push.

I saw stars, my jajaina was on fire. I tried pushing like 3 times and told the midwife that I was tired, she slapped my thighs and asked me to push again, I pushed again and baby was out at 11am weighing 3.3kg, crying his lungs out.

I had a big tear, placenta was delivered. suturing time was another stars seeing time. I was cleaned and I ate. Took my bath and we were moved to post natal ward. He was born at 39wks, 5days.

Thanks to Cappo Besea
Mama Liftedhands
Mama zaynie
Mama FloraEC
And all the mamas here.

BS submitted.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 1:39am On Feb 08, 2019
glimpse:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

When baby was 38 wks, I was getting tired already. Frequently urinating, waist pain, etc. I didn't want to get to 40 wks, because I submitted request for my maternity leave .

When baby was 39wks, I started taking zobo, at 12:40am, January 31st, contractions woke me up. I thought it was just cramps, I laid down to sleep again. After about 5mins, it came again. Then I decided to time this "cramps".

It came every 5mins, then reduced to every 4mins, then reduced to every 3mins. I woke hubby and told him it was time to go to the hospital. We looked for cab, we couldn't get, hubby went to ask a neighbor to take us to the hospital.

Got to UPTH at 2:50am, normal saline was fixed and labour progressed. I was 2cm dilated already, not until about 5:35am, I was checked again and I was told I was 4cm dilated. The midwife asked that oxytocin be added to my drip. Around past 9am, I was 8cm dilated. In all of this, I was in serious pain.

By past 10am, I was fully dilated, but baby wasn't descending. By this time, I was on the 3rd drip (plus oxytocin). The drip flow was increased, baby descended, and I was asked to push.

I saw stars, my jajaina was on fire. I tried pushing like 3 times and told the midwife that I was tired, she slapped my thighs and asked me to push again, I pushed again and baby was out at 11am weighing 3.3kg, crying his lungs out.

I had a big tear, placenta was delivered. suturing time was another stars seeing time. I was cleaned and I ate. Took my bath and we were moved to post natal ward. He was born at 39wks, 5days.

Thanks to Cappo Besea
Mama Liftedhands
Mama zaynie
Mama FloraEC
And all the mamas here.

BS submitted.

Congrats mama. The lord is your strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 1:42am On Feb 08, 2019
Birth Announcement!!
My Yoruba angel was born this morning February 7, 2019 at 7:19am PST, weighing 8.9lbs, 20.5inches long, Vaginal birth and no tears. He was born within 5 minutes of pushing and between two contractions. God indeed showed up for me.

Cappo Rabluk, abeg no vex for me. I will explain why I no show up for roll call when I share my BS grin grin

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:01am On Feb 08, 2019
MamaOO:
Birth Announcement!!
My Yoruba angel was born this morning February 7, 2019 at 7:19am PST, weighing 8.9lbs, 20.5inches long, Vaginal birth and no tears. He was born within 5 minutes of pushing and between two contractions. God indeed showed up for me.

Cappo Rabluk, abeg no vex for me. I will explain why I no show up for roll call when I share my BS grin grin
Wow congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 3:31am On Feb 08, 2019
FloraEC:

1: I shopped at tradefair (article)
2: size 2
3: you still need flannel
4:
5: I'm using regular feeding bottle
6: you can buy Ankara diaper bag from @yanga_baby_ or pm her @enkaydewdrop

Thanks so so much mama. Where is article located ma'am?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 6:39am On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=glimpse post

It came every 5mins, then reduced to every 4mins, then reduced to every 3mins. I woke hubby and told him it was time to go to the hospital. We looked for cab, we couldn't get, hubby went to ask a neighbor to take us to

I saw stars, my jajaina was on fire. I tried pushing like 3 times and told the midwife that I was tired, she slapped my thighs and asked me to push again, I pushed again and baby was out at 11am weighing 3.3kg, crying his lungs out

BS submitted.
[/quote]

Congratulations mama!!!

I feel bad when I see comments like this. Is it that Nigerian nurses are in humane or why would they slap someone in pain already just to push. Or is this the practice here? I am scared ohh!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 6:41am On Feb 08, 2019
They do ooo. If its government hospital you will hold your legs and push the babyout pain or not and the legs must be open. Else na plenty slaps you go receive from them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2019
MamaOO:
Birth Announcement!!

Congrats mama. Glory be to God. Welcome to our sweet Angel. More wealth to daddy to take great care of you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2019
BA
My beatiful princess arrived on Tuesday Feb 5 through vd weighing 3.2kg. Labour pains no be here. BS coming shortly. Wishing the remaining mamas safe and swift delivery.
Cappo Besea I finally ported to Feb o.
Cc cappo Rabluk.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Welcome to a new month, the month of love and joli joli with DH wink wink

Teamies how are we doing? We are feeling our babies kicks abi na karat styles wella now abi?

I hope we are enjoying all d pregnancy privileges nah.... Am so enjoying it even sending DH on errand is a bae cheesy grin especially when he wants to shine my savanna ( don't look at me like dat) grin.

Hope we have started shopping now dat we still have d strength and energy.

Give yourself a treat and look fabulous for Dh this Valentine period smiley wink

We are getting to the permanent site soon so hold on and hold strong, it must surely end in praise for us all. 2019 we are meeting our precious ones in good health with plenty money for account.

Speak, speak and speak to ur baby positively. Talk to God always and don't forget to read motivational books if u have any.

If u have not register for antenatel pls go and register now it is very important, and don't forget to attend class and routine check ups it is very important.

If u have checked ur baby's gender tell us oo so i can update.

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 ____________ EDD 10th May Blue
4. primadonnachika ___EDD 12th May Pink
5. irene670 ___________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 _____________ EDD 17th May
7. 19CannyMum ______ EDD 21st May Blue
8. adezie ______________ EDD 6th May
A9. Yetunspepper _______ EDD 31st May 
10. Mummyejire _______ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco ______ EDD 25th May
12. Marimaar __________ EDD 14th May 
13. Astilo ______________ EDD 4th May Pink
14. gurlnext2u _________ EDD 27th May
15. treasuredm ________ EDD 7th May Blue
16. dbeauty ___________ EDD 29th May
17. Sunbeam20 _______ EDD 24th May (welcome mama)

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate.
Present ooo. Kindly update sex to XY. I hope you are equally doing fine? How's your son feeling now? Hope he's better too. Kisssssss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2019
Chili89:

Present ooo. Kindly update sex to XY. I hope you are equally doing fine? How's your son feeling now? Hope he's better too. Kisssssss
Wow! Another bobo sighted smiley smiley updated.
Am doing fine oo just always feeling tired. My DS is getting better now. E-hug teamie thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2019
glimpse:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Thanks to Cappo Besea
Mama Lifte dhands
Mama za ynie
Mama Fl oraEC
And all the mamas here.

BS submitted.
Aww congrats sis kiss God bless the new born ! Your baby shall be for signs and wonders and make you proud.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2019
MamaOO:
Birth Announcement!!

Congrats grin grin let me tap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2019
I hail o cappo. Been a wonderfull journey so far, all praises to Baba God. Really can't wait for the D-day. Pls update team pink.
Jina24:
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Hi mamas, how are we all doing?. We are gradually getting to our precious month, for me I have already finished February o, all I see now it March that is between us grin grin perfect calculation.

By the God's grace we all have crossed over to 3rd trimester just like yesterday fa wink. We should all be in our 33rd, 32nd, 31st, 30th and 29th week yeahhhhhh I'm so happy about this cheesy

Shopping nko?, who is done already, we has started and who is yet to start cheesy?. I've started sha though not done, I'll just buy a few things more to add to the ones I already have. Please if you can, shop early to avoid going to market when you are so so heavy.

Kindly submit you lo's sex if you've checked or say green if you're team surprise like me.

Please remember to always take your routine drugs and avoid anything that will be harmful to your Lo, God will see us through.

Its important, in fact, its VERY importantanter thay we all respond to this roll call so we are sure you're doing well.

MONIKER..................EDD.................SEX
1. osas4g .....................04/04................. ??
2. pam09 ......................04/04................ ??
3. seaair ....................... 05/04................. ??
4. myzone18 ................05/04.................. Pink
5. spiceeamiee ............10/04................. ??
6. keeki ........................11/04.................Green
7. theworldbest ...........11/04..................Blue
8. munat27...................12/04................. ??
9. Sewasaunt ..............13/04................. ??
10. tiwatopebam............17/04.................Pink
11. Megababe01 .........17/04 .............. ??
12. lawvlypearl ............19/04.................Blue
13. Gracedom .............20/04................ ??
14. Kitta.na ..................we await your testimonies
15. moeet223 ..............24/04...............Blue
16. eksbabe ................28/04................Blue
17. jina24 .....................28/04...............Green
18. AyaTiraj .................29/04............... ??
19. MamaTuoyo ..........30/04 ..............Blue

@osas4g its been awhile, please say hi let's know you're doing well.

@seaair hello mama you went mia for a while now, please respond to this roll call so we know you're doing well

@munat27 hi teamie, you didn't respond to the last roll call, kindly say hi let's know you're doing well.

@sewasaunt, hi sis please respond to this roll call its been a while.

@megababe01, long time no see no hear from you grin, please say hi

@Ayatiraj, please say hi sis, its really been a while. You haven't be responding to roll calls.

@mamaTuoyo, how you're good, please say hi

@Gracedom, how is the poo ministry cheesy, hope there's an improvement.

TeamApril2019
#swagalliciousmamas
#teameasyandsmoothdelivery
#teamnolossbyGod'sgrace
#Godgatusalways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2019
It serves as reset to the brain cheesy make something bad no happen to the baby because of delay.
Akorkor:

Congratulations mama!!!

I feel bad when I see comments like this. Is it that Nigerian nurses are in humane or why would they slap someone in pain already just to push. Or is this the practice here? I am scared ohh!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Teamies how are we doing? We are feeling our babies kicks abi na karat styles wella now abi?

I hope we are enjoying all d pregnancy privileges nah.... Am so enjoying it even sending DH on errand is a bae cheesy grin especially when he wants to shine my savanna ( don't look at me like dat) grin.

Give yourself a treat and look fabulous for Dh this Valentine period smiley wink

We are getting to the permanent site soon so hold on and hold strong, it must surely end in praise for us all. 2019 we are meeting our precious ones in good health with plenty money for account.

Speak, speak and speak to ur baby positively. Talk to God always and don't forget to read motivational books if u have any.

If u have not register for antenatel pls go and register now it is very important, and don't forget to attend class and routine check ups it is very important.

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

6. Chili89 _____________ EDD 17th May Blue

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Which one is shine savanah again? You and Pearl05 ( Pomo master) should not corrupt virgins like us o! Lol

I’m very fine cappo, every roll call reminds me that I’m meeting my princess soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 9:53am On Feb 08, 2019
Towerofgrace, my humble cappo! how is you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Present cappo. We thank God for the journey so far.He alone made possible. Please update gender to XY. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2019
Giddyperson:

Sometimes it's patients too. Something happened on the day I gave birth that I said I was going to add to my birth story then forgot. Early that morning when I was in the labour room, the doctors were discussing about a woman who had been told there's no way she could birth her baby except through CS and she insisted she still wanted to try VD. I think she was referred from a private hospital and had been in labour for a while. They all sounded tired of her case and decided that they were going to let her try for the whole day until the pain gets excruciating then they would suggest CS again. Apparently she was already in labour and had gone outside to take a stroll. She came in and they all kept quiet. This was around 6am, and i started to observe her.

She seemed to be in soooooo much pain already but she wasn't dilating. She was screaming a lot, if you hear the screams sef, you would pity her. It was her screams that made the labour room so uncomfortable for me that I kept leaving, cuz those screams were scary. She came with one wicked woman, that I think was her aunt or church person. The woman was in the waiting area, sometimes she would go to the waiting area to meet the woman and cry, other times the woman would come in and console her. It was the woman that told her to stop screaming and that whenever the pains hit she should just scream Jesus cuz it's Jesus that saves.

Hmmm if Jesus did not come down that day, I wonder when it would happen. Hours and hours and hours went by and this girl was still in this horrendous pain that only seemed to be getting worse but she was dilating so slowly. Around 12noon, one woman came to see her, thank God for this woman. She sounded intelligent and reasonable. She was screaming at her that 'if you die, or your baby dies, I'd still come to your house, drink malt and say sorry' cheesy. The woman yelled at her so much, telling her that CS is not the end of the world and she should even be happy she has the option of CS. The woman openly condemned her anti CS husband and mother inlaw who were sitting outside the labour room, along with the other whinch who told her to be screaming Jesus. She was so pissed that after she ranted she left the hospital. The doctors were happy that someone had come to talk sense into the lady.

By then I think the lady was even tired of the pain, abi the pain had driven her mad. The doctors asked her if she was ready for CS now, she screamed Yes. They went outside to call the husband to come and sign consent form but the wicked man was nowhere to be seen. For like the next hour, the girl was screaming 'Doctor, have you seen my husband'.

About an hour later, the husband walks into the labour room looking very sluggish, arrogant and maybe drunk. He was like 'Yes, I hear you guys were looking for me, what is it'. He didn't even look like someone who's wife was in so much pain. Heartless fool.

Trust general hospital, the nurses gave him attitude back and bounced him from the labour room cuz he wasn't even supposed to enter, they told the wife to go and talk to him. I realised the doctors didn't want to be very pushy about cs so that if something goes wrong you wont come and say they forced you. I didn't hear talk of consent form again instead the wicked whinch aunt enters again and starts praying for the girl.

'Your mum gave birth to all her kids normally, i gave birth to all my kids normally, your MIL gave birth to all her kids normally, your own cannot be different'. The girl was saying Amen shocked. Well i guess the pain wasn't as painful as her screams cuz if something was so painful as to make me scream like her, id be screaming 'STFU and sign the damn consent form.'. When her wicked relatives leave, she would sound open to CS and be begging the doctors to help her, when they come in, she would start saying amen to their prayers. It's like she didn't have a mind of her own, even while in so much pain. When she says 'Doctor help me' they would be like 'We've given you your options, you have to make up your mind by yourself'.

I gave birth finally before 1pm, i was the first, followed by 2 others and she was there b4 all of us. I got wheeled out of the labour room after 4pm, she was still there screaming. Now the sad part, I got wheeled back into that building around 8pm cuz we were switching to private rooms and the room was close to the labour ward, she was still screaming. Up until 9-10pm-ish. Kid sis told me they had finally signed the consent form but they were waiting for theatre to become available. She wasted all day when the theatre was free and they were begging her.

And after all that foolishness, she was still going to have the baby through CS. Maybe the family would now leave her and the new baby at the hospital for breaking family tradition. That her arrogant husband looked like someone that could do it.

Anyway, long story short.
If you're told it must be CS, especially if it's confirmed at a general hospital, biko just do it.

Even if you want to try, try reasonably and tell them you're still open to CS and just want to try first.

You must not carry the whole extended family and friends along. There's a reason they don't all follow you into the doctor's office. Because of the way MIL acted about induction last time, we didn't mention it to her this time. Hubby sef is anti-induction, and kept saying i wont be induced. We sha still agreed to report to the hospital and go with whatever the doctor says. For the two kids, we reported for induction and ended up not being induced, cuz faith worked. If faith is not working, be very open to science kwa. Even the reasonable pastors would tell you that.

Finally you're the one carrying the baby. If you choose to be an undecided people pleaser, its you that would bear the pain.

God bless u sis. my ex husband kept warning me not to give birth to my second child Tru CS because no money.out of worries I kept avoiding addmission after two weeks of my EDD and told the matron am going to bring my bag with hope that I will fall in to labour and have a vaginal birth.finally I fell into labour and despite the excruciating pain in which I was rushed to the hospital,I wasn't dilating at all(closed cervix). my ex husband then called me to ask if I have given birth,I then told him I haven't but am in serious pains.my ex husband then said ' why did u stress me bring you to the hospital when u know u wunt give birth till now that hope I no there is no Mony for CS so I shuld be strong for labour o'. AT that point I made up my mind to do the right thing to save myself and child.

immediately he hunged up the call,I called my mum and explained tins to her ND what I have decided to do incase labour isn't progressing. I told her not to tell my ex husband anything till I have my baby. my mum transferred money to my account for withdrawal to deposit for CS kits and I personally signed the CS consent form myself then I was wheeled into the theatre.i didn't spend up to 40 minutes before I had my baby and got sewn up.

my neighbour who works at the hospital relly helped out wit a lot and she informed ex husband of delivery.only for him to get to the hospital and started yelling at me despite being unable to move at all due to the Anastasia that was given before the operation. I just stayed calm with my baby alive .

I later had bleeding but GOd took control,the healing took time but am perfectly fine now with my kids.

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2019
AmJane:
BA
My beatiful princess arrived on Tuesday Feb 5 through vd weighing 3.2kg. Labour pains no be here. BS coming shortly. Wishing the remaining mamas safe and swift delivery.
Cappo Besea I finally ported to Feb o.
Cc cappo Rabluk.
Wow. Congratulations. 1st to enter my geepee tank. Thank God. May God bless you and LO and d family.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2019
MamaOO:
Birth Announcement!!

It's a season of love. You're forgiven.
Congratulations dearie. God bless you, LO n d family. We await your BS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2019
19CannyMum:
But pls on this CS matter, what are the advantages to elective cs?

Is it an old wives tale that recovery period is slower, it's more difficult to get back into shape as per get back your flat tummy, and leaves more history on you e.g plenty stretch marks on tummy especially after several children.

I don't have anything against CS, but I've always assumed VD is more preferable because of these issues above. Hence can't really understand motive for elective cs.

Pls mamas that have done both VD and CS will be nice if you can chook mouth especially wrt recovery period after birth.

I had CS on my first child after failed induction and i healed up btw 3wks .I didn't itch my tommy when pregnant instead I rubbed Shea butter on it and I did lots of tommy Exercise to get bak in shape.

I had my second child after 5years ND it was eventually CS because I had a closed cervix and wasn't dilating. recovery took a two months and I guess it was because of the stress I went Tru then because I was working til I fell into labour luckily for me it was on a weekend. my son stopped breastfeeding at 4 months, I had to continue giving him home made pap and LACTOGEN then I switched to Nutribom at 6 months with light meals. I snapped Bak to shape cos I lost lots of weight but later started shaping up.

I am still a size 12 and much hasn't changed even with the implanon. considering having two kids ,I still have a little pouch but working in progress.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2019
realtalk19:

God bless u sis. my ex husband kept warning me not to give birth to my second child Tru CS because no money.out of worries I kept avoiding addmission after two weeks of my EDD and told the matron am going to bring my bag with hope that I will fall in to labour and have a vaginal birth.finally I fell into labour and despite the excruciating pain in which I was rushed to the hospital,I wasn't dilating at all(closed cervix). my ex husband then called me to ask if I have given birth,I then told him I haven't but am in serious pains.my ex husband then said ' why did u stress me bring you to the hospital when u know u wunt give birth till now that hope I no there is no Mony for CS so I shuld be strong for labour o'. AT that point I made up my mind to do the right thing to save myself and child.

immediately he hunged up the call,I called my mum and explained tins to her ND what I have decided to do incase labour isn't progressing. I told her not to tell my ex husband anything till I have my baby. my mum transferred money to my account for withdrawal to deposit for CS kits and I personally signed the CS consent form myself then I was wheeled into the theatre.i didn't spend up to 40 minutes before I had my baby and got sewn up.

my neighbour who works at the hospital relly helped out wit a lot and she informed ex husband of delivery.only for him to get to the hospital and started yelling at me despite being unable to move at all due to the Anastasia that was given before the operation. I just stayed calm with my baby alive .

I later had bleeding but GOd took control,the healing took time but am perfectly fine now with my kids.

You are a strong woman sister. That is another factor, some women will because of fear and submission delay or keep rejecting the Dr advice due to the threat and suppression at home. May God continue to send helpers to us when we seem helpless. Amen.

Please hug Mum for me . God bless you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2019
Rbae:

Thanks so so much mama. Where is article located ma'am?
At tradefair, first gate close to under bridge. Ask them for article market.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Cappo sunbestie, present ma grin .

My amazing mamas please I don't understand my body since morning. Dh reach town last night so being away for some weeks, I said let me service jajaina small oo.

Now, my stomach is something else. As if baby is doing weight lifting and press ups. He will just stretch himself to one side of the stomach then after sometime he will change position and continue .

At such point the stomach will be so hard and strong.

Is it normal my sisters? We are 26w5d gone.

Giddyperson
rabluk
Messyodi
Liftedhands
Rbae

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2019
amorprincesa:
It serves as reset to the brain cheesy make something bad no happen to the baby because of delay.

No, it shouldn’t be the way!!! A labor woman should be pampered in every way. Our country has a long way to go. I have even heard that sometime they slap a pained woman in the talk of resetting brain. Who does that? Our health system is a mess and until we as individual start arresting this nurses and doctors for behaving anyhow until then they will always think they are doing us a favor.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2019
realtalk19:

So insensitive. You did the right thing my dear. May God continue to keep and uplift you and your little ones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2019
Pearl05:

My amazing mamas please I don't understand my body since morning. Dh reach town last night so being away for some weeks, I said let me service jajaina small oo.

Now, my stomach is something else. As if baby is doing weight lifting and press ups. He will just stretch himself to one side of the stomach then after sometime he will change position and continue .

Giddyperson
rabluk
Messyodi
Liftedhands
Rbae

Sorry mama. I don't know much about it but I'm sure sabi mama's will respond. Pls, kpekus softly... Maybe it was too hard. Kpekus slow and gently mama cos I read on IG that hard kpekusing can trigger labour. I know you like kpekus ministry grin but you and baby are fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Present ma. We are getting closer to the finish line. Glory to God. Kindly update sex to xx.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pearl05:

Giddyperson
rabluk
Messyodi
Liftedhands
Rbae

Babe you just mirrored my present condition. Hubby and I also did the do and it seems baby is either excited or angry with us. She has been doing acrobatic since. I’m also 26+5 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pearl05:

Giddyperson
rabluk
Messyodi
Liftedhands
Rbae

Hahahahah, please take it easy next time. Do only pregnancy safe styles biko. Although i notice my baby gets more active after I exercise. So it could also be dat, u know sex is an exercise too. Im sure its nothing to worry about. Hope you came sha?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good afternoon mamas, did scan today at 30 weeks 4 days, my baby is transverse, his head is at the right side, lo was initially breech, head up, leg down. my baby weighs 1.36 hubby said lo is too small that I dnt eat very well that's why. please what can i eat for baby to have weight and what can i do for her to be head down. Thanks Zaynie and other mamas please choke mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.