Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150333 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) (4928) (4929) (4930) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:
who can question God? My long awaited August 2019 baby is no more

December 2018, will never be forgotten in my life it was the month i received my goodnews, the month God turned my story around, gave me a new song, confirmed that i am indeed a fruitful vine, indeed a mother of great nations, removed the label of barren the world gave me and for that i am eternally grateful.

The best 3 months of my life so far was knowing life grew inside me, confirming my womb a fertile ground and that God is not a waster of resources but the journey has come to a painful end, the first fruit of my womb, the answer to prayers of 4 long years is gone cry I cannot question God, but i hold on to HIM that gives beauty for ashes, HIM that will give me my oil of gladness for this loss and know that HE will make my joy full in no time. As the Lord lives this 2019 i will testify

To all bumping mamas, your joy will never be cut short in Jesus Name Amen!!!

So sorry to hear this,may the almighty give you double for your trouble, Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:

December 2018, will never be forgotten in my life it was the month i received my goodnews, the month God turned my story around, gave me a new song, confirmed that i am indeed a fruitful vine, indeed a mother of great nations, removed the label of barren the world gave me and for that i am eternally grateful.

The best 3 months of my life so far was knowing life grew inside me, confirming my womb a fertile ground and that God is not a waster of resources but the journey has come to a painful end, the first fruit of my womb, the answer to prayers of 4 long years is gone cry I cannot question God, but i hold on to HIM that gives beauty for ashes, HIM that will give me my oil of gladness for this loss and know that HE will make my joy full in no time. As the Lord lives this 2019 i will testify

So sorry mama. May God give you double for your trouble.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
primadonnachika:

This has been my situation too for the past three days. Turns out it wasn’t the iron tablets like I thought. Sabi mamas please shook mouth for the matter. Is this normal? Should we be worried. It’s not unbearable though and it goes on and off.

Cc:
All mamas

Have you been eating anything that could induce contractions such as pineapples, unripe paw paw, food made with potash etc.

Drink lots of water and lie on your left whenever it happens, then time it. If it is regular and you aren't due then please go to the hospital but it if goes on and off and doesn't increase in intensity then it most likely is still your uterus expanding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
damibaby:

mamas I'm also having slight cramps though I'm 16weeks don't know if it's normal at this stage ...it comes especially when I stay in a position for a long time...its mostly on the sides..sometimes it's feels like pressure in my lower abdomen..pls help a ftm ..all i can see on Google is round ligament pain..but mine is quite consistent

my August teamies

Please see a Dr.
I hope you haven't been eating pineapples and any food containing potash?
If it's consistent then see a Dr, RLP should come and go, irregular and shouldn't intensify with time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumben(f): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:

so sorry for your loss, may God surprise u sooner than u expect
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:

OMG!I'm So sorry to hear this,mama. You shall get double for your trouble as the LORD liveth. Please,try and be of good cheer. HE understands.xoxo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:

So sorry to read this. Amen to all your prayers, you'd be back in no time. Plenty hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Ọmọ iya mi, do not fret for your rainbow baby is on his way.
God that did this is still on the throne. He will give you the child that will be all you ask for and a lot more.

Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
So sorry dear to hear this.
May God bless you with double testimony.
Very soon we shall rejoice with you and it shall be permanent

Towerofgrace:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace...just as your name implies..grace will speak for you. You'll be back soonest than expected and you're getting double for your troubles. Amen to your prayers. Stay strong , E-hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Oh........no what happened? embarassed shocked towergrace we love your warm gesture here and few days without you online has left a vaccum pls update us on what actually went wrong
The lord in his infinite mercy will double and crown your effort with many blessings
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear this @Towerofgrace. You shall be back here swiftly with a testimony on your lips and double for the trouble.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:

it is well sis.... May God give you double for your troubles...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=19CannyMum post=75844805][/quote]

How far? Have you done the scan/seen a doctor? Everything will be fine, just heed to the advice other mums have provided and take it easy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:

So sad to hear this, God will definitely restore and wipe away your tears. Your story is about to change again for good, for this loss he will return double. Pls sis, wipe your tears cos Joy is returning back to you. E hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
@ mama towerofgrace, so sorry for your loss.
There isn't anything too hard for God, your womb will carry more that will take care of you till old age, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Am with you in prayers, as I believe you are ending this year with ur twins. God will keep you strong in this trying times, and we await you good news soon. Sending lots of love to you mama, God bless your womb pretty soon. Amen

Towerofgrace:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:
As the Lord lives this 2019 i will testify

Iya Tower. From your lips to God's ear, may He give you double for all the troubles. E-hugs ♥
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Amen to all your prayers and thank you for the comforting kind words.

@motic2
had brown spotting with terrible sharp painful cramps one night went for scan the following day and was told no heartbeat and my baby was measuring 3 weeks behind, that was my first scan, first time of seeing the life growing in me and also the same scan that gave me the bad news no woman should ever hear, but who am i to question God?

Was told it was a missed miscarriage and had to go for evacuation. Ha, that was the darkest period of my life, 4 long years, all that pain, all the expectation, just like that my joy was snatched, like i said who am i to question God?

Even though sorrow may endure for a night i know joy will come in the morning, ha God must come through for me, HE cannot live me hanging, HE cannot disappoint me.

I am so sorry, just needed to pour out my heart

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:

@motic2
had brown spotting with terrible sharp painful cramps one night went for scan the following day and was told no heartbeat and my baby was measuring 3 weeks behind, that was my first scan, first time of seeing the life growing in me and also the same scan that gave me the bad news no woman should ever hear, but who am i to question God?

Was told it was a missed miscarriage and had to go for evacuation. Ha, that was the darkest period of my life, 4 long years, all that pain, all the expectation, just like that my joy was snatched, like i said who am i to question God?

Even though sorrow may endure for a night i know joy will come in the morning, ha God must come through for me, HE cannot live me hanging, HE cannot disappoint me.

I’m really sorry about this, this is an experience no woman should go through. I can’t forget your excitement when you got your bfp. I want you to know that you are next in line for a 2019 miracle.

I know it’s hard but if you can, please keep being cappo for August team and drop words of encouragement when you can and watch God perform his miracle.

I join my faith with yours and ask God to give you double for your trouble. Let not your heart be troubled for you shall smile again... this year

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Desdes: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
The lord will hear ur cry and grant all u desire....soon and very soon u are coming back with testimonies....cheer up Mama...quote author=Towerofgrace post=75860406]

@motic2

I am so sorry, just needed to pour out my heart[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Desdes: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
The lord will hear ur cry and grant all u desire....soon and very soon u are coming back with testimonies....cheer up Mama...
Towerofgrace:

@motic2

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
God is not.a man that he should repent of his
words.
@towerofgrace,you will come back to testify,amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2pretty4u(f): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
@Towerofgrace, so so sorry to hear this but I know that God almighty that turned your sorrow to joy and your mourning into dancing will perfect all that concerns you. It is well dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:
who can question God?

Oh my sister. I cannot express how I feel reading this but have it in mind that Jehovah is talk and do, he is all sufficient and no matter what happens, God thinketh of you.
So so sorry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace:

I cannot question God, but i hold on to HIM that gives beauty for ashes, HIM that will give me my oil of gladness for this loss and know that HE will make my joy full in no time. As the Lord lives this 2019 i will testify

Words fail me my dear Sister. But we will go back to God the one who knows it all.. Just as you have confessed, He will make your joy full in no time. Soon you shall start counting the best years of your life with your children and your children's children..

Pls rest in the assurance that God is God and He will never leave you. Love you and we are praying for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace, I don't even know what to say! was even telling my hubby 2days ago that my cappo hasn't come online that i don't even have her number to reach out. So sorry dear! May God comfort you and may you testify soon. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BuddingSpear(f): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
@Towerofgrace sad

So sorry cappo, the Lord shall replace your loss sooner than you expect in multiple folds. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
19CannyMum and primadonnachika how are u both doing? Pls if d cramps is not manageable just head to d hospital straight oo.
Rest rest rest and stay away from food nd fruits dat triggers contraction
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace ,

The lord has seen your hrt, even at this point your trust and hopes is unshakable. I see you coming back soonest. The year is young and very fertile .

Congratulations mama ejima, iya ibeji.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Towerofgrace I love your spirit. You'll surely testify and an everlasting one by God's grace. Pls continue to stay strong for every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. Only God knows. 2019 is still young and the year will end in praise for you and all ttc mums out there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
sunbestie:
19CannyMum and primadonnachika how are u both doing? Pls if d cramps is not manageable just head to d hospital straight oo.
Rest rest rest and stay away from food nd fruits dat triggers contraction

Thanks. Already saw a doctor and took the day off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) (4928) (4929) (4930) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elega(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.