Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154578 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4929) (4930) (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

I welcomed my glorious prince and princess on 18/2 via Elcs
weight: Prince: 2.9kg
Princess: 3.1kg..
Babies and mummy, daddy and bigsis doing fine..thanks to God.. Cs mamas i hail una ooo...it isn't easy

cc My original cappo Rbae
and my borrowed cappo Rabluk..
Bs will come later.. safe delivery to the rest of the mamas

Wow! Wow!! Congratulations Mama! God bless your bundles of joy. Speedy recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by client: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
As we all know July is the month of perfection as it happens to be the 7th month of each year.. I pray we all have perfect reasons to be celebrated together with our LO's, families and well wishers..Amen....

Oya July mamas come out from your hiding, its time for Roll call... 

Please indicate with your Name, sex and EDD.

1.Habbeyoluwa : Sex...... 10/07
2.Lemonadewifey: Sex...... 23/07
3.Fyngal1: Sex...... 27/07
4.client: Sex..... 6/07
5.ultimatebunmi1... Sex 7/07 or 12/07

#TeamJuly
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection

Yes Cappo
we are doing fine and now 20wks plus. was at the clinic yesterday. For sex, i'm team surprise�Still seems surreal sometimes. God is indeed faithful. Wish everyone of us happy bumping and safest delivery by God's grace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Berty1: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2019
I am here to join a team. LMP was 19th January. It's my prayer I carry to term and pay more attention to myself.
Hoping to learn a lot from experienced mamas.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Ekis:
Join me to praise God,i have seen His goodness. my little princess arrived on 18/2 at exactly 6.30 am weight is 2.9 without tear. I wish all expected mothers quick and easy delivery without complications.
cc cappo Rabluk
Wow.. Congratulations dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

Babies and mummy, daddy and bigsis doing fine..thanks to God.. Cs mamas i hail una ooo...it isn't easy

Wow. Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Be comforted mama Towerofgrace, just know that you are coming back soon with a bigger testimony, we will carry our babies this year IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2019
February mamas

Ayam proud of you pipo. Dropping it hot hot.
Congratulations to Ekis and jennyurch . May your LOs be all you prayed for and more. May God help with our healing too.

The babes are leading ooo. The guys are expensive too. Start booking for d babes ooo if u r interested.

So far

Ported to February
1. Amjane ......... delivered 5/2 .......

Name...............EDD....................SEX.............DD
1. Glimpse ...25/01& 01/02.... Bobo......... 31/01....BS seen
2. Bunny19 .......... double for your trouble
3. Geesucc .........14/02............
4. Messyodi ........14/02............Babe...........14/2.....BS seen
5. Dazzlinganio .....13/02..........Babe..........31/1.....BS seen
6. Mumben ...........11/02............
7. Faithpeace ........22/02..........Babe..........14/2......
8. Sweetveee ........15/02. ........Babe......... 14/2......BS seen
9. AdedoyinO ........27/02..........Bobo..... ...8/02.....
10. rabluk .......... ...24/02.........Babe............12/02....
11. estagirl ...........18/02......... Babe ........ 05/02
12. Majestique .....26/02........
13. Meeva621 .......26/02........
14. gegyna ............09/02........Babe.........13/2.....
15. stephmiracle ...21/02.......Babe..........14/2
16. kuhuz ..............12/02........Babe.........14/2
17.Hyphee.....
18. Yesitsme ........28/02 .........Babe.. ......02/02....BS seen
19. sholai .............10/02...........
20. Owlette .......... 21/02..........Bobo........16/2.......BS seen
21. Ekis .................20/02 ........Babe.........18/02..
22. Meggitto21.....17/02
23. creamzytee ....14/02..........Babe....... 31/01
24. Bceeme ......... 06/02......
25. BrilliantF ....... 18/02
26. Naomi1990 ..... march porter .....Bobo....14/02
27. jennyurch .........march porter.....Bobo and babe..18/2
28. lehwah ............ march porter
29. PraisesG ......... march porter.... bobo
30. MamaOO ..............................Bobo.........7/2....BS seen

The rest of our mamas, we pray for ease 4u.

Meggitto21, BrilliantF you are due this week. I wish u supernatural strength to deliver ur babies.

GOD PLEASE LET THERE BE NO LOSS

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

Wow! Congratulations mama. God bless them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2019
9 mentions....ewo! Please mama's, edit my name before congratulating mama Jennyrych. She tagged me in her BA. Please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Sitz bath bowls available for new moms and moms to be. Gone of the days where we mothers sit on paint bucket after delivery. sitz bath bowls fit right into the toilet seatand it's very comfortable. it is also very useful in healing if you had a tear or episiotomy during delivery.Call or WhatsApp 07058736173

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

Babies and mummy, daddy and bigsis doing fine..thanks to Cs mamas i hail una ooo...it isn't easy

Iya beji, congrats o. What a nice combo...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Berty1:
I am here to join a team. LMP was 19th January. It's my prayer I carry to term and pay more attention to myself.
You're team October, welcome on board and Amen to your prayer

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Awwww mama, that feeling will surely be a thing of the past soon. Just clocked 20weeks, will chk baby sex next month, that will be Hubby's 1st bday gift...Just a bit tired as I keep stressing myself making diff dishes that dint interest me bfr preggy.. And yes God as indeed been great, July seems far tho but I no won port sha.. Greetings to d family dear.. Pls rock ur bump well nd take enuf pix every month, so u can reflect bk to it grin

client:

Yes Cappo
we are doing fine and now 20wks plus. was at the clinic yesterday. For sex, i'm team surprise�Still seems surreal sometimes. God is indeed faithful. Wish everyone of us happy bumping and safest delivery by God's grace. Amen

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!
Wooow. Congratulations mama. Welcome to our prince and princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
As we all know July is the month of perfection as it happens to be the 7th month of each year.. I pray we all have perfect reasons to be celebrated together with our LO's, families and well wishers..Amen....

Hope you all are regular with the intake of your prenatals? Please let's make sure we do so for the sake of our LO's, let's always attend our Antenatal classes and ask necessary questions, when we need to.. We should be in our week 17,18,19,20 nd 21, if am not mistaken, may God grant us an easy journey. Amen.
    We are pleased to welcome into our team @ultimatebunmi1, pls feel free to ask questions, our senior mamas are always ready to help us through.

Oya July mamas come out from your hiding, its time for Roll call... 

Please indicate with your Name, sex and EDD.

5.ultimatebunmi1... Sex 7/07 or 12/07

#TeamJuly
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
present o!
welcome @ultimatebunmi1 to this team of perfection

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IreDara: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good afternoon all.
Pls, I'm new here. So far so good I'm liking what I'm seeing here.
Didn't read through all the pages, I just read trough the last two pages and I can body say y'all are awesome.

I'm 20weeks+ gone, Edd=7-7-2019.
My second pregnancy, thou it feels like the first cause this one really made me soooo sick and made me do a lot of 'ojukokoro' longer throat to what doesn't belong to me.

July seems so far away, but I know it's all gonna end in praise.

would like to ask some few questions thou... if y'all don't mind.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
IreDara:
Good afternoon all.
Pls, I'm new here. So far so good I'm liking what I'm seeing here.
Didn't read through all the pages, I just read trough the last two pages and I can body say y'all are awesome.

I'm 20weeks+ gone, Edd=7-7-2019.
My second pregnancy, thou it feels like the first cause this one really made me soooo sick and made me do a lot of 'ojukokoro' longer throat to what doesn't belong to me.

July seems so far away, but I know it's all gonna end in praise.

would like to ask some few questions thou... if y'all don't mind.
Welcome and ask away
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Abuja moms, pls where can i get ORIGINAL honey, shea butter and coconut oil? Abeg kindly refer me to anyone that sells.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetnesstwins: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=jennyurch post=75941765]BA BA BA!!!

I cannot waka and pass this one, lei lei

I must comment and say congratulations because this is exactly what I want, twins, a boy and a girl.

Congratulations ma

Hmmm, on the 18th Feb wow!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Berty1:

Welcome Mama... We belong to the same team... Hope you've started taken folic acid as that is important especially in first trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Modified
BS (long something)

My journey to motherhood
I got married in march 2015 to one Mr Nice guy laik that wink wink. The TTC journey began in earnest as i had history of PCOS. The wait started and months soon rolled into years.
After 6 months i knew i had to start doing something. Hubby felt there was no need to rush.
After several tests n rounds of treatments, most doctors advise we still keep trying as he thinks our case wasn't so severe. But i was tired of waiting and so many other things were stalled somehow as i had to consider our TTC state b4 taking any decision. I sacrificed some juicy opportunities in my career ,unable 2do somethings i would wish to do and soon i started feeling all alone...My hubby was all i had.
In March 2018 i set out to take a bold step. To go the IVF route. Things started.. tho hubby felt i was in a rush he was supportive. I had OHSS which made the transfer of embryos postponed but alas upon transfer in the next cycle i got a BFP with 2 fetal poles seen at 6weeks.
I and hubby were overjoyed.

So the wonderful journey began. At a point the other twin was without hearbeat and soon began to vanish (vanishing twin syndrome ) but we were still happy one stayed. Wetin we for do if none remained?

The journey was smooth,no MS, no swelling except 4a growing tummy, no cravings asides the road side food i had always liked. Baby was gentle in the womb too. It was a smooth ride that my bosses had to sometimes remind me i was pregnant.

My hospital was however very careful with management. I got a preventive cerclage at 12weeks n at week 28, i was admitted for fetal lung maturation where i was given steroids to mature baby's lungs in case she came preterm
(All these weren't compulsory but i didn't want to take any chances)
By week 35 I began to feel tired n the reality of the pressure hit me. Sometimes i was scared of opening my leg to get out of bed.

At week 37 i went for my antenatal appointment my doc said he didn't know i was 37weeks as he would have called me to come in for a cs but as it is he would deliver me d next day as he wouldn't want me to fall into labor with my cerclage still in place n didnt want to loosen it since I'll have travel back to my location and didnt want me to fall to labor on the road. I was like.... just laik dat oga calm down first.... i wasnt ready but hubby was already considering it.

We concluded on having the ELCS for precious baby after my 38th week as noone around me wanted to take any chances, i succumbed n leggo of my initial vaginal delivery with epidural plan.

On the D day,i was prepped n so was hubby. I chose hubby to witness the procedure while i watched it on screen too ( i could decide not to watch the screen though) hubby kept asking if i really wasnt feeling d pains from the cuts n pulls. In abt 5mins my baby was brought out weighing 3.4kg n she cried. A beauty to behold. Hubby held me n said "thank you n congratulations you're now a mum" she was brought for me to se. She was taken to neonatal unit 4evaluation while the closing of the incision began That took about 45 minutes or so. When all was done, i was taken back to my room. I had requested for epidural after the CS to relief the pain that comes after CS. This was one of the best decision i made as i was pain free for the next 48hours again.

I was allowed to rest while baby was in neonatal unit n evertime hubby goes there they had to remind him of the time he had spent. grin grin

After 3-4 days of monitoring, baby had mild jaundice and was commenced on phototherapy as the levels were increasing. This got me scared n unstable as she was sometimes awake all night n i couldn't get rest. My BP began to increase n i couldn't even sleep. My chest became so heavy. I cried to my satisfaction grin that i requested for sedation. My emotions were just all over the place. After everything i was fine n baby was fine too n discharged home.

I'll like to say that, if you have access to an health insurance please make use of it. It relieves the financial burden when some surprise treatment springs up.

We thank God for everything in our lives. Please pardon my boring n long write up.

God bless our little ones.

67 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Berty1: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Thank you Mama
sayoddy:

You're team October, welcome on board and Amen to your prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Berty1: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Thank you. Sure, I have started taking folic acid.
miraclefromGod:

Welcome Mama... We belong to the same team... Hope you've started taken folic acid as that is important especially in first trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Berty1:
Congratulations sis, by d special grace of God u will carry to term. U shld be team October.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BrilliantF: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Cc rabluk
I'm doing fine o, went for antenatal today, doctor I saw said I don't need to be induced, he asked me my LMP I told him, he said that's not what they wrote in my card ooo. I told him I was very sure and that the previous doctors always say they're working with my first scan. He said I should relax, that LMP is the most accurate. Na so I skip induction today.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
BrilliantF:
Cc rabluk
I'm doing fine o, went for antenatal today, doctor I saw said I don't need to be induced, he asked me my LMP I told him, he said that's not what they wrote in my card ooo. I told him I was very sure and that the previous doctors always say they're working with my first scan. He said I should relax, that LMP is the most accurate. Na so I skip induction today.
Isorait, we await God's appointed time. May God make it easy for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Congrats cappo. ThankGod it ended in praise. Kisses to your princess.

rabluk:
Modified
BS (long something)

My journey to motherhood
I got married in march 2015 to one Mr Nice guy laik that wink wink. The TTC journey began in earnest as i had history of PCOS. The wait started and months soon rolled into years.
After 6 months i knew i had to start doing something. Hubby felt there was no need to rush.
After several tests n rounds of treatments, most doctors advise we still keep trying as he thinks our case wasn't so severe. But i was tired of waiting and so many other things were stalled somehow as i had to consider our TTC state b4 taking any decision. I sacrificed some juicy opportunities in my career ,unable 2do somethings i would wish to do and soon i started feeling all alone...My hubby was all i had.
In March 2018 i set out to take a bold step. To go the IVF route. Things started.. tho hubby felt i was in a rush he was supportive. I had OHSS which made the transfer of embryos postponed but alas upon transfer in the next cycle i got a BFP with 2 fetal poles seen at 6weeks.

So the wonderful journey began. At a point the other twin was without hearbeat and soon began to vanish (vanishing twin syndrome ) but we were still happy one stayed. Wetin we for do if none remained?

The journey was smooth,no MS, no swelling except 4a growing tummy, no cravings asides the road side food i had always liked. Baby was gentle in the womb too. It was a smooth ride that my bosses had to sometimes remind me i was pregnant.

My hospital was however very careful with management. I got a preventive cerclage at 12weeks n at week 28, i was admitted for fetal lung maturation where i was given steroids to mature baby's lungs in case she came preterm
By week 35 I began to feel tired n the reality of the pressure hit me. Sometimes i was scared of opening my leg to get out of bed.

At week 37 i went for my antenatal appointment my doc said he didn't know i was 37weeks as he would have called me to come in for a cs but as it is he would deliver me d next day as he wouldn't want me to fall into labor with my cerclage still in place n didnt want to loosen it since I'll have travel back to my location and didnt want me to fall to labor on the road. I was like.... just laik dat oga calm down first.... i wasnt ready but hubby was already considering it.

We concluded on having the ELCS for precious baby after my 38th week as noone around me wanted to take any chances, i succumbed n leggo of my initial vaginal delivery with epidural plan.

On the D day,i was prepped n so was hubby. I chose hubby to witness the procedure while i watched it on screen too ( i could decide not to watch the screen though) hubby kept asking if i really wasnt feeling d pains from the cuts n pulls. In abt 5mins my baby was brought out weighing 3.4kg n she cried. A beauty to behold. Hubby held me n said "thank you n congratulations you're now a mum" she was brought for me to se. She was taken to neonatal unit 4evaluation while the closing of the incision began That took about 45 minutes or so. When all was done, i was taken back to my room. I had requested for epidural after the CS to relief the pain that comes after CS. This was one of the best decision i made as i was pain free for the next 48hours again.

I was allowed to rest while baby was in neonatal unit n evertime hubby goes there they had to remind him of the time he had spent. grin grin

After 3-4 days of monitoring, baby had mild jaundice and was commenced on phototherapy as the levels were increasing. This got me scared n unstable as she was sometimes awake all night n i couldn't get rest. My BP began to increase n i couldn't even sleep. My chest became so heavy. I cried to my satisfaction grin that i requested for sedation. My emotions were just all over the place. After everything i was fine n baby was fine too n discharged home.

I'll like to say that, if you have access to an health insurance please make use of it. It relieves the financial burden when some surprise treatment springs up.

We thank God for everything in our lives. Please pardon my boring n long write up.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BrilliantF: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
rabluk:

Isorait, we await God's appointed time. May God make it easy for you

Amen. Thanks momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BrilliantF: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
God bless our little ones.[/quote]

Congratulations dear. God is faithful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

Double congrats mama
God bless and preserve them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chezzy13(f): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Anytime I Come here I feel encouraged..
Pls remember me in your prayers, I've been having abdominal pain with a little discharge but I trust God that all is well..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Congrats once more mama...

rabluk:
Modified
BS (long something)

My journey to motherhood

(1) (2) (3) ... (4929) (4930) (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.