Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158103 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4986) (4987) (4988) (4989) (4990) (4991) (4992) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 5:22am On Apr 04, 2019
Thank you Cappo. Do keep up the good work

Jina24:

Yeeeeeeeee you ported o shocked, congratulations mama God bless and keep your princess kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 5:22am On Apr 04, 2019
Thank you ma

Gracedom:

Congratulations mama. It doesn’t matter when anymore so far baby and mummy are doing great! God be praised

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 5:23am On Apr 04, 2019
Thank you teamie. Na so I see am o. Easy peasy delivery to you.

eksbabe:
Awwwww this my teamie that has a way of always birthing before time grin, thank God it ended in praise. Happy for you babe, you don try.
Hope you’re doing fine and baby too? God bless you all.
Sha coman give us Birth Story
Cc Jina24

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myzone18: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2019
BA BA BA

God has done it again. God delivered me safely of my little princess on wednesday 3rd April at 8:25 a:m America time weighing 5.4lb thru an emergency cs. Still recovery though so birth story coming soon. My April mamas,it will surely end in praise for all of us. My honorable cappo I greet. All waddling mama...we will all shout hallelujah at the end(amen).

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by victorVIC1(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2019
Gracedom:

So sorry for your loss sir, God that did it before will definitely do it again

[color=#006600][/color]

Amen...Thanks and God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by victorVIC1(m): 7:03am On Apr 04, 2019
sayoddy:
Missyblissy my cappo, the Lord is your strength and shield. How about the finger?

Motic2, the Lord is your refuge. Pls rest well and take it gently.

VictorVIC1, so sad to hear this. May God gives you double for your loss. Pls give your wife TLC, it's well.

Amen. Thanks for the kind advice. I will do my utmost best.
Stay blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 7:34am On Apr 04, 2019
Mamas I need urgent help oooooo.
I have been purging the whole of the night. Any idea on what to take please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=missyblissy post=77239883]

Doc open the withlow ooo said she's not going to prescribe any antibiotics ooo. Na so she inject
anesthetic to the infected area... Ah this one pain me ooo na so i scream.. I didnt look at all while she was doing it make fear no enter my body. She open the wond , press out the pours and plaster the finger. After the anesthetic way off my finger just heavy and painful but now the pain don subside jare.

Chai I can imagine the pains. Never had withlow but I know it's Veeeery painful. Pls take pain reliever and take care of yourself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2019
luciouscookie:

Someone help oooo, I will be going to hospital but need something to help me hold myself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2019
sayoddy:
While anxiety hit me this time, I'll rather give God the glory for reaching 30weeks - 7months and trust Him to see me through full term. He's been faithful during this pregnancy when threatened abortion raised its ugly head especially when I stopped taking progesterone at 18weeks and without cerclage but just bedrest. He's faithful to carry it on to complete perfection

Teamie hang on you are almost at the finish line. He who began the good work in you will surely complete it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=barag post=77249417][/quote]

Thanks mama!!! I will.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2019
myzone18:
BA BA BA

God has done it again. God delivered me safely of my little princess on wednesday 3rd April at 8:25 a:m America time weighing 5.4lb thru an emergency cs. Still recovery though so birth story coming soon. My April mamas,it will surely end in praise for all of us. My honorable cappo I greet. All waddling mama...we will all shout hallelujah at the end(amen).
Congratulations Mama....Glory to God, we thank God for a successful cs. Your princess will be a shinning light. Speedy recovery to you. Amen to the prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2019
luciouscookie:

Someone help oooo, I will be going to hospital but need something to help me hold myself.

You can lick raw pap ,it helps me a lot.

You can also make the pap and take it plain with bread, don't add any milk or sugar.

sorry, you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Congrats to all our senior April mamas, May your joy be full.. To other April teamies warming up, we await a smooth Bs testimony..

How are my every glorious, waddling sabi JULY mamas doing? This just me checking on us all, hope we are staying hydrated in this weather? Pls take more of water or any other liquid u are comfortable with.. July is not far anymore, we shall begin our countdown soon..
Wishing us all a smooth ride, love y'all.. Please feel free to drop ur baby sex anytime, as am mostly MIA cus of my active LO who won't allow me do anything other than to rest.. . Please let's endeavor to stay active, my mind and prayers are with y'all. Have a lovely week.

thanks for checking on us kiss. hope you're good too. the heat this period is something else; i drink water like it's going out of fashion. can't wait for countdown to begin o cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
barag:

Teamie hang on you are almost at the finish line. He who began the good work in you will surely complete it.

Amen o, it's God's promises that's keeping me going. After April is June, right? =_=

Missyblissy, ah, Sorry... Hope the pain relief is working.
My people used to say the person that has witlow will testify that midnight is a long time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
sayoddy:

Amen o, it's God's promises that's keeping me going. After April is June, right? =_=

Missyblissy, ah, Sorry... Hope the pain relief is working.
My people used to say the person that has witlow will testify that midnight is a long time

Yes ooo after April is June. If i hear!!! Abeg allow our baby to bake well biko. After April is May, then June. We have less than 11 weeks left. E no plenty again ooo. Abeg i hope say you don start shopping. Start small small.

The pain don reduce. The finger is healing now. At least no pours again.

The lord is our strength teamie!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nobledeals(f): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
missyblissy:
I praise and thank God for keeping us safe all through this journey. I went to the office with my whitlow finger and it began to draw from inside. I deceided to go to the clinic, as step on the mat at the access control system, i don't know what happened i saw my self falling and God who is ever gracious and faithful, i fell on my hands and knees on the ground. My body didnt. Touch the floor na so people gather me iya beji ah sorry oooo. I just praise God and i asked doc to check baby's heart beat, it ais beating strong!!!! I thank God oooooo

Sorry MA, we will praise God in the end.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
myzone18:
BA BA BA

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa its another princess for us, we thank God for a successful delivery. Congratulations mama God bless and keep our precious daughter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
luciouscookie:
How are you now? You can eat banana, rice, bread and flagil 400mg. Try reach hospital to attend to you and take lot of water
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Yes, Its our month mamas let's flood the thread

Congratulations to @myzone18 God bless your Lo.

MONIKER..........EDD............SEX.........DD
1. osas4g .............04/04........... ??...........
2. pam09 ...............04/04............Pink......01/04
3. franky2013 .........04/04......... ??.........
4. seaair .............. ....05/04......... ??.........
5. myzone18 ...........05/04............Pink.....03/04
6. spiceeamiee .......10/04............Pink......17/03
7. keeki .....................11/04..........Pink.....01/04 Bs seen

8. theworldbest ........11/04..........Blue....
9. munat27................12/04..........??.......
10. jamesbridget13...12/04..........Blue...
11. Sewasaunt ..........13/04........... ??.....
12. tiwatopebam.........17/04.........Pink...
13. Megababe01 ........17/04 .........??......
14. lawvlypearl ...........19/04..........Green..
15. Gracedom ............20/04......... Blue.....
16. Kitta.na ................we await your testimonies
17. Moeet223 ...........24/04............Blue....
18. Deetina ...............24/04...........Pink.....
19. eksbabe ..............28/04............Blue....
20. jina24 ..................28/04...........Green...
21. AyaTiraj ..............29/04............Pink.....
22. MamaTuoyo ........30/04 ..........Blue....
23 AdaBiafra ............30/04 ...........Pink.....
24. Toopee .......................Pink....... 01/04( ported from march)

TEAM APRIL LETS FLOOD THIS THREAD
WITH BACK TO BACK BAssssssssssssss

TeamApril2019
#swagalliciousmamas
#teameasyandsmoothdelivery
#teamnolossbyGod'sgrace
#Godgatusalways

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
@osas4g, @franky2013, @seaair, hello teamies how are you all doing? Have you put to bed already?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
sayoddy:

How are you now? You can eat banana, rice, bread and flagil 400mg. Try reach hospital to attend to you and take lot of water
I'm fine now, l though I embarrassed myself on my way to hospital.
Thank you very much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
greatp80:

You can lick raw pap ,it helps me a lot.

You can also make the pap and take it plain with bread, don't add any milk or sugar.

sorry, you will be fine.
I'm fine now, thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
motic2:
By the time I saw doctor and explained everything to him I was directed to take scan naso the radiographer was checking the status of the baby only for me to see him smiling then turn the screen to me lo and behold i saw how active baby was the joy written all over my face was indescribable smiley grin by the Grace of God we are expecting a charming prince yipeeeeeeeeee....... grin grin
Thou have been placed on 2 days bed rest and also watch what I eat that it could be constipation oooo
No work till monday na to dey sleep and chop smiley smiley grin
it is well with u teamie just rest well as advised may God see us tru
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
sunbestie:

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo
Be exercising small small and u can start cleaning ur nipples

8. adezie ______________ EDD 6th May Pink

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate
Present Cappo. Everything is going on well over here. Placenta has moved out of the way and baby is head down. Now am thinking if I should attempt a vbac tho my doc is insisting on a cs. In all I give God all the glory. We are almost at the finish line.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
luciouscookie:

I'm fine now, l though I embarrassed myself on my way to hospital.
Thank you very much.
Ohh sorry mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
adezie:

Present Cappo. Everything is going on well over here. Placenta has moved out of the way and baby is head down. Now am thinking if I should attempt a vbac tho my doc is insisting on a cs. In all I give God all the glory. We are almost at the finish line.
D good Lord will finish wat HE started with us. It must surely end in praise oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
myzone18:
BA BA BA

congratulations teamie. God be praised

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hello mamas
I’m new here
27weeks pregnant and I’ll like to know if anyone has experience with isalu hospital and if you can share
Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jeniluv:
Gallant November teamies,how una dey oo,I know MS is doing some of us strong thing,my own is Evening sickness...body weakness is gradually setting in,I can't wait for school to vacate so that I can rest wella...In all,the Lord is our strength oo
Cc blessedmum11,positivemumny,Ameemee,Mbliz,etc
My able cappo, i dey cajad. Sure u r great?? Decided to visit the hospital today , i saw my beautiful baby for the first time measuring 7wks and 1 day, EDD is 20th November. There are suspicions it could be two babies in one sac because there was a large shadow just beneath my very active baby. The ultrasound tech wasnt sure just told to assume its just one baby for now until my next appointment. I was beyond happy and grateful to God. I was just told to relax and enjoy myself that everything is fine. My next appointment is at the start of antenatal which is next month.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ameemee:
. Yes oooo the lord is our strength,mine is one day on one day off and everything tastes bitter in ma mouth.

Sorry teamie. My food aversion no get match. Also still so nauseous, I cant eat oily food anymore , including chicken, fish and beef. I just dont know what to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4986) (4987) (4988) (4989) (4990) (4991) (4992) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nisot23(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.