Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195834 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=Twinmama post=33766175]

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 4:00pm On May 18, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Varies. Bt frm d 38th wk, it shld hv, at least to an extent.
Thanks 4 d reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 6:36pm On May 18, 2015
Keji3:
Congrats Ifefumi, lovely birth story, i'm really encouraged this morning cos i've been battling high bp since the beginning of this pregnancy with everybody telling me oh dats automatic CS (not dat I mind, i'm indifferent) i'm happy u had a chance @ vaginal birth. God bless ur family.

Good morning beautiful family, my great team mate #wonderfuljulymama I hail. Abeg o anybody feeling/felt pain on the vagina and inner thighs @ night, to turn sides has become war o, is there a way to relieve this pain?
@sis, no be only u oo. Its just too much, can't wait to pop out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 8:21am On May 19, 2015
Thanks all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 8:31am On May 19, 2015
ifefunmi:
At around 5am, I could not withstand the pains anymore and I told them to help call my mum! She also couldn't stand the pain I was going through but kept on praying and encouraging me. At a point with tears in my eyes I said ' mum pls this pain is too much for me alone, pls can you tell my husband to let me have a C- section?" She said ok she will tell him to tell the doctor. When the doctor came in, she was encouraging me to hang on. she checked at the point and said I was 8cm gone and I can make it! I kept on cryin for God's mercy all the while. At around to 6, I felt like pooping and I told she the doctor, she was reluctant initially but when I insisted, she said OK poo right there. Omo come and see hot shit! Immediately I was done pooping like this, I felt a very strong contraction and the doctor said she could see the baby's head. I was asked to started pushing hard, chai! come and see pushing lol. After about 3 pushes, my prince flew out and come and see relieve! Oh my God. I was just saying "thank you Jesus". He weighed 3kg and is the cutest baby I have ever seen". All the pains I felt was nothing compared to the joy of seeing my LO.
My story long small, make una no vex! May God grant all pushing mamas safe delivery.. And all TTC a big fat positive!

wooowwww, Thank God 4 u, but this is realy getting me scared. esp as a single expectant. I pray mine 2 b easy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by habibat(f): 9:53am On May 19, 2015
I'm so Glad I Can finally be a part of this lovely forum. I've been a silent reader as a guest for a while now but I think it's time I join. I'm 17weeks gone with my Second pregnancy (though i've had 2 miscarriages since I had my son in 2011). With this pregnancy i've been thru ALOT. I'm presently on Admission, my 10th admission to be precise, i've had a Cervical Cerclage done n i'm definitely doing to pull thru by the grace of the Almighty Allah.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 11:13am On May 19, 2015
tikosdear:
my sister,I dey o,mehn I can't wait to give birth o,na now pregnancy start o.ko easy rara o.but in all this things,I count it all joy. How are you?how go dey go?the Lord is our strength o,my walking steps no be here o.but God win o. Mamas in the House,I dey hail o.
My sista I dey oh, patiently waiting for August lol @ your walking steps mine hasn't changed some pple are still wondering if I am pregnant when I am dreaming of giving birth. It shall all end in praise.my regards to lo n family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 11:16am On May 19, 2015
habibat:
I'm so Glad I Can finally be a part of this lovely forum. I've been a silent reader as a guest for a while now but I think it's time I join. I'm 17weeks gone with my Second pregnancy (though i've had 2 miscarriages since I had my son in 2011). With this pregnancy i've been thru ALOT. I'm presently on Admission, my 10th admission to be precise, i've had a Cervical Cerclage done n i'm definitely doing to pull thru by the grace of the Almighty Allah.
You're highly welcomed, you shall carry 2 term in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 11:21am On May 19, 2015
proudmom38:

Sis ur question pass me o,wait make experience mama come answer u.
No wahala, nothing do u jare, thanks 4 replying all d same.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 11:25am On May 19, 2015
mumsgirl27:

thanks,Lo is doing fine, have started my 2 weeks ANC appointment from 2nd trimester. can't wait for August jare.
pls do extend my warm regards. Will start my 2 weeks appointment next week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 11:29am On May 19, 2015
stadora:

wooowwww, Thank God 4 u, but this is realy getting me scared. esp as a single expectant. I pray mine 2 b easy.
No need 2 be scared just do what you have 2 do and keep praying 2 God for a safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:21pm On May 19, 2015
@Habibat,
Welcome, E-Hug for everything for all you've gone through, God will see you through it all and reward you with great kids... Iya ni wura.

@Everyone,
Hi, believe y'all doing great.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NadiaSA1(f): 12:30pm On May 19, 2015
Princessonelove:

OMG Nadia you're pregnant? Ikechukwu is a real sharp shooter...safe delivery girl.
haha thanks dear. . .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by habibat(f): 12:31pm On May 19, 2015
modath:

@Habibat,
Welcome, E-Hug for everything for all you've gone through, God will see you through it all and reward you with great kids... Iya ni wura.

THANK you very much. N to all mama's in d house Aamin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettytrust: 1:48pm On May 19, 2015
Congrat to all d mama's pls ooo with my issue of premature labour since 34wks now am 37wks plus thru d hlp of injection but it has not been funny at all wit d serious pain\contraction I do have but nw my doc ask me to com yestiday I refuse cos he want to induce me but am really scared of d pain cos my last baby was also induce n it was nt funny at all.pls is dare anytin I can do to mk it painless.i was thinkin of kpekusin all thru d day n also makin my hair or smtin dt wit quickin d deliverin.pls ur response are needed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 2:08pm On May 19, 2015
prettytrust:
Congrat to all d mama's pls ooo with my issue of premature labour since 34wks now am 37wks plus thru d hlp of injection but it has not been funny at all wit d serious pain\contraction I do have but nw my doc ask me to com yestiday I refuse cos he want to induce me but am really scared of d pain cos my last baby was also induce n it was nt funny at all.pls is dare anytin I can do to mk it painless.i was thinkin of kpekusin all thru d day n also makin my hair or smtin dt wit quickin d deliverin.pls ur response are needed.

Kpekus all you want my dear...it's allowed cheesy

But what you really need to work on is your mind. Your issue is more of psychological than the physical pain.

I have had babies via induction and naturally before and I honestly don't see the difference. The pain and timing were not significantly different IMO

And remember, no two deliveries are the same, just pray for God's strength and good health for you and your baby.

I also dont advise you to run from your Dr, your baby is now full term. You've come a long way with your baby already, just go and shait your angel out wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:43pm On May 19, 2015
bintudon:
Ok thanks a lot, can one choose the SEX of baby he or she wants, I was told doctor have a way of doing it but they don't let it out
my dear just put your trust in the lord. sometimes the selection things does not work. have faith, declare what you want
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jany(f): 3:57pm On May 19, 2015
bintudon:
Ok thanks a lot, can one choose the SEX of baby he or she wants, I was told doctor have a way of doing it but they don't let it out

It all depends on baba God though heaven help those who help themselves. If you are the reading type, try getting this book "Taking Charge of your Fertility". Really informative and educative. Thank me later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 6:34pm On May 19, 2015
'evening beautiful mothers. Congrats to d new mamas, happy pushing n safe delivery to all d truck pushers lol may God see us all through to a happy end. Ameen. Pls mothers, shld I be worried abt my B.P of 80/60 at 16wks+? (worried already sef), what do I need to do? Pls help o. @shiller hw u n LO doing? Hp u guys r gud. I went to Nyanya general hospital today n ws told to come back july 3rd to start ANC even after asking me how far along n I said 4months! Have u gone? Hp Saffron is managing u n LO well? Distance n fear of frequent bike ride is d issue i've got there @stadora hw many wks along were u told to come register? 10x mamas. Nurse kaffy4bill I sent u a mail to kafyamat4u@gmail.com. Pls check n help a sister o. May God be wt us all n keep our LOs for us. Ameen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 7:39pm On May 19, 2015
@ummtwins were 5n ooo,thank God,seriously counting down,saffron hosp dy try 4 us,hv nt being 2 nyanya Gh,missed stadora info of d last ANC,buh iz well,will jejely put reminder of d 3rd july own,although I wil b far gone then,buh will show even if dats d only class wt dem..................hw is u and lo?hp 5n,I 4 ans ur que,buh I b jjc like u,lolz,happy pushing dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:28pm On May 19, 2015
habibat:
Welcome onboard mama,u shall carry 2 full term.Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:29pm On May 19, 2015
Bbglory:
No wahala, nothing do u jare, thanks 4 replying all d same.

U welcome sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 9:31am On May 20, 2015
@ ifefunmi ,God bless you and your prince. Birthstory just like mine except that I didn't dilate on-time.
@ med mamas, what really cos this high bp cos I had it when I wasn't stressing myself atall
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:03am On May 20, 2015
UmmTwins2:
'evening beautiful mothers. Congrats to d new mamas, happy pushing n safe delivery to all d truck pushers lol may God see us all through to a happy end. Ameen. Pls mothers, shld I be worried abt my B.P of 80/60 at 16wks+? (worried already sef), what do I need to do? Pls help o.
Do u kno wot ur bp was b4 pregnancy? Anyway, I dont think u shld worry at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 10:08am On May 20, 2015
ifefunmi:
All praise and thanks to God! My prince arrived this morning! Birth story later
happy 4u mama,grts 2ur Lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 11:16am On May 20, 2015
Hello pushing mamas in d house n also congrats to dos who ve delivered. Na #teamjune mama b dis oh. Can't wait to have dis LO. D kicking no b here o. I'm also getting heavier n tired by d day. Any small tin na sweat. I pray dis will all end in praise n God will c us all tru, in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 2:40pm On May 20, 2015
Good day Vigilante & fellow Pushing Mamas, I hail all of una o! The house is so quiet, hope all is well? We shall all carry to full term safely. #proudlyteamseptember#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 3:47pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=RashMe post=33865167]

Team Mate, I think my walking step has also changed to the elephant style. I still sleep facing up and when i wake i stand or turn is a prayer point but thru it all Godwin.

exams kept me busy but its almost over for now.

HAILINGS TO ALL PUSHING DEPT AND NEW MAMAS

#TeamJulymakessense#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 4:04pm On May 20, 2015
Hello people. The house has been so quiet today, hope everyone is fine?
Is 2.8kg ok at 36 weeks plus 1 day.
Fellow team June mates where r you o. Let's encourage eachother as we get closer and please is anyone else eating ice block like me?
And lemme share this with my fellow people here jare. During my last antenatal, I told the nurse taking us classes that I wanted to enter the delivery room just to see how the place is, prepare myself o, so other mamas also agreed, we were about 12 that did the class and guess what, after the visit to the labour room, 5 people gave birth that day and all of them showed no sign of labour before o. Even the lady that was gisting with me.
God is wonderful.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 8:05pm On May 20, 2015
'evening mamas. Hp we'r all gud. May God make ds journey a smooth one for us all, ending wt beautiful birth experiences n lovely, healthy babies to show for all d vigil, waddling n elephant-walking lol Ameen. Its well wt us n our LOs. @shiller thank God, we'r gud too. Madam tchwinnie, 10x. I dnt know my B.P pre-pregnancy but dt figure jst seemed unusually low to wetin I dey see other mamas post ni. N after jst taking my 1st malaria preventn dose at 16wks even without any apparent symptoms, n my doc askd to run malaria parasite test again in less than a week later, making me start dey look dem wan kind. Dn't know wat to think. Nurse kaffy4bill abeg check ur gmail o, I need ur assistance urgently, pls n pls sis. 10x mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:35pm On May 20, 2015
Greetings to everybody in da house...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 9:58pm On May 20, 2015
sheweezy:
Hello people. The house has been so quiet today, hope everyone is fine?
Is 2.8kg ok at 36 weeks plus 1 day.
Fellow team June mates where r you o. Let's encourage eachother as we get closer and please is anyone else eating ice block like me?
And lemme share this with my fellow people here jare. During my last antenatal, I told the nurse taking us classes that I wanted to enter the delivery room just to see how the place is, prepare myself o, so other mamas also agreed, we were about 12 that did the class and guess what, after the visit to the labour room, 5 people gave birth that day and all of them showed no sign of labour before o. Even the lady that was gisting with me.
God is wonderful.

God is really wonderfull,i love this. Do you mean 5 out of the 12 of you? Hmmm,i wish you and all pushing mamas safe delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.