Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141075 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 3:23pm On May 05, 2019
Yetunspepper:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
With thanks to the Almighty God, i welcomed my 2nd son to the world yesterday May 4th. Cappo thanks for the mentions. Safe Delivery to the remaining waddling mamas.
Cc:
Sunbestie
Congrats teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 3:29pm On May 05, 2019
Congratulations my Nov 2016 cappo. I was praying and wishing we'll be team mates again this year, you really gingered, encouraged and supported our team then.
I wish you a healthy and stress free journey. Love and kisses to Zoey.
iomoge2:
Space booked grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:34pm On May 05, 2019
Yetunspepper:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
With thanks to the Almighty God, i welcomed my 2nd son to the world yesterday May 4th. Cappo thanks for the mentions. Safe Delivery to the remaining waddling mamas.
Cc:
Sunbestie
Congrats mama
Welcome home son
Wish you quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 3:55pm On May 05, 2019
OnyxGem10:

Good evening wonderful mamas I'm New here
2nd time mum Edd Nov 23
You are highly welcome mama...EDD noted!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 4:31pm On May 05, 2019
Gloryne:
[b][/b]#TEAM OCTOBER 2019
Congrats to our senior mamas who have been giving us back to back BAs and to all waddling mamas, remember to waddle with swag grin your testimony shall be complete IJN.
My October Teamies, I trust we are doing great. Hope our baby bump has started showing small small and we are rocking it with swag wink
Please holla with your EDDs and sex if possible so I can update, my apologies if you've posted it before I must have missed it

1. miraclefromGod.......
2. Berty1 ......................
3. surulady ...................
4. Ladyshadow ............
5. mgeey .....................
6. mummyjason ..........
7. akejujoe ..........

Other team October mamas not on the list should please signify so we can welcome you officially. It will all end in praise.
#Teamindependence #Teamdoublegrace #Teamsupernaturalbirth
Present Cappo, u re doing a great job, thanks for checking, Edd is Oct 14, sex is unknown.
Congratulations to mamas that have met their Los, God will make it easy for the rest of us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 4:36pm On May 05, 2019
Oya manage this one before the cooler one arrive[/quote]
Mama, biko mind yaself ooooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 4:37pm On May 05, 2019
MzEmeritus:

Oya manage this one before the cooler one arrive
Mama, biko mind yaself ooooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by romanusgab(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2019
Being pregnant is a very joyous experience. From week one to term ( 40 weeks ) it is very amazing to see the activities of the unborn baby. We give thanks to God Almighty because the whole thing is mysterious.
I was attending to one pregnant mother in ultrasound and showing her the baby she was very happy . I explained to her that is how each and everyone of us was once in our life. When i showed her the gender of the baby her joy was so pronounced, she confessed that is exactly the gender she is looking for. I thanked God for her.

If you are finding it difficult getting pregnant,or having miscarriage or any other Medical complications; please get to us at Modern Medical Diagnostic Services. No 40 Airways Street, opposite Itire/Ikate LCDA Surulere - Lagos. You can call/whatsapp ; 08034560727
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:51pm On May 05, 2019
@Halcyon123 come out and claim ur plot of land... Stop peeping cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 5:22pm On May 05, 2019
Thanks cappo Gloryne.
EDD is Oct. 21.
Sex unknown for now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 5:29pm On May 05, 2019
Yetunspepper:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
With thanks to the Almighty God, i welcomed my 2nd son to the world yesterday May 4th.
Thanks be to God Almighty. Welcome prince and congratulations to you teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 5:39pm On May 05, 2019
sunbestie:
@Halcyon123 come out and claim ur plot of land... Stop peeping cool
I jump and pass, save it for next year
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:47pm On May 05, 2019
Halcyon123:
I jump and pass, save it for next year
grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 6:50pm On May 05, 2019
BA and BS
I welcomed my baby girl on the 23rd of April through elective CS. I had placenta previa which later moved. Also the gap between my last Cs and this one was less than 18 months so my doctor didn't want to take the risk.
I went to the hospital on Monday night. Early morning Tuesday at 5am I was taken to be prepared for the surgery. The nurse shaved me, checked my bp and heart rate and inserted the catheter. She also took baby's clothes and arranged them in one corner.
Surgery started at about 6:30. Baby was born 6:55am. I was awake through out and was even gisting with the doctors cos I was given spinal anaesthesia. Surgery ended at few minutes to 8. Can't remember cos they gave me one injection at the end that made everything to be hazy.
Was discharged on thursday. Baby, daddy, big sis and I are doing well. I give God all the glory for making me a mum again.
To all GTC mums, God will come through for you. To the waddling mamas especially my team May, God that brought you this far, will see you to the very end and bring you rejoicing. To my Cappo, God bless you ma.

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 6:55pm On May 05, 2019
Congratulations! Welcome baby
adezie:
BA and BS
I welcomed my baby girl on the 23rd of April through elective CS. I had placenta previa which later moved. Also the gap between my last Cs and this one was less than 18 months so my doctor didn't want to take the risk.
I went to the hospital on Monday night. Early morning Tuesday at 5am I was taken to be prepared for the surgery. The nurse shaved me, checked my bp and heart rate and inserted the catheter. She also took baby's clothes and arranged them in one corner.
Surgery started at about 6:30. Baby was born 6:55am. I was awake through out and was even gisting with the doctors cos I was given spinal anaesthesia. Surgery ended at few minutes to 8. Can't remember cos they gave me one injection at the end that made everything to be hazy.
Was discharged on thursday. Baby, daddy, big sis and I are doing well. I give God all the glory for making me a mum again.
To all GTC mums, God will come through for you. To the waddling mamas especially my team May, God that brought you this far, will see you to the very end and bring you rejoicing. To my Cappo, God bless you ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by theworldbest(f): 7:30pm On May 05, 2019
missyblissy:

I don ask this question tire!!! God keep her safe and strong.

Amen n Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:30pm On May 05, 2019
phummy1821:
Congratulations my Nov 2016 cappo. I was praying and wishing we'll be team mates again this year, you really gingered, encouraged and supported our team then.
I wish you a healthy and stress free journey. Love and kisses to Zoey.
Thanks so much
Amen
lipsrsealed
I really miss our team
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:38pm On May 05, 2019
adezie:
BA and BS

Congrats mama.... God bless u and our little one
Quick recovery dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:46pm On May 05, 2019
@ Astilo abeg come in and say hi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 9:16pm On May 05, 2019
Una good evening o. Pls i would like to know from experience mamas how long it takes stitches to totally heal.

I was stitched after d birth of my lo n its almost three weeks now i still have some thread down there. Though no longer painful but i can feel n touch this particular thread that's very hard n i begin to wonder when it will fall off. Pls o i need answer o

Sorry pls if i didn't use medical terms o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 10:36pm On May 05, 2019
adezie:
BA and BS

Congratulations!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 11:50pm On May 05, 2019
mummyjason:

Present Cappo, u re doing a great job, thanks for checking, Edd is Oct 14, sex is unknown.
Congratulations to mamas that have met their Los, God will make it easy for the rest of us.
Thanks mama, really appreciate. EDD has been noted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 11:53pm On May 05, 2019
MGeey:
Thanks cappo Gloryne.
EDD is Oct. 21.
Sex unknown for now.
This has been noted mama. I saw some of your posts on the new born thread grin I've learnt some few things wink
Takia

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 12:03am On May 06, 2019
amorprincesa:
It is around 4th avenue. The last time I went there I took a bike straight from Apple junction. I don't know if you can take a bike in your condition. l just told the bike man that am going to Paramount at 4th Avenue Festac.

As for Clinix it's even closer to you. You can take keke from that shoprite gate abi n.a. golden tulip gate then drop at apple junction. You cross the road to the other side and walk as if you are going to Ago palace way. It's by your right side. About a minute walk from apple junction.

Paramount is N2,000 while Clinix is N3,600

Thanks a lot for a well detailed response, God bless..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 12:06am On May 06, 2019
Fyngal1:

my sis, it's not funny at all o. sometimes i'm tempted to just pee on the bed embarassed embarassed

Hahahahah, no wee for bed o..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mynd44: 6:09am On May 06, 2019
Read the last page. Ya'll cute.

Too much cuteness embarassed embarassed

Cuteness overload.

Let me run away sha before I fall preggy.

Have a great morning and week ahead.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mynd44: 6:12am On May 06, 2019
adezie:
BA and BS

Who is cutting onions?

Congratulations ma. Good bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:46am On May 06, 2019
Mynd44:

Cuteness overload.

Please don't run away .... Come in and claim ur plots of land free of charge oo
Have a nice day ahead kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:14am On May 06, 2019
adezie:
BA and BS

Wow, my teamie that year. So like play like play, our princess that year don become big sis. Chai, anugod what are you waiting for oo? grin grin

Congrats ma. Quick recovery to you and kisses to your lo and her big sis kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:19am On May 06, 2019
Jina24 congrats mama. Thank God for you. Waiting for your BS o, were you able to try vbac? Make me sef learn o. Kisses to your princesses

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 8:39am On May 06, 2019
Mynd44:

Cuteness overload.

Oga Mynd44 this one your are peeping Abi your wife don get belle? Tell her to register o we would welcome her with a golden chair

(1) (2) (3) ... (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.