Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,258 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8264434 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Hello house....

I really miss here oo..

Hope I am welcome...

Which team is ready to accept me? July/Aug?? But I want July sha oo.. So team captain of July, am I welcome?

One love always

Our geepee tank will catch you better join us now dong say I didn't tell you oo #teamaugust

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
missyblissy:
Let every other name fade away, Jesus take your place, Jesus take your place!!!!

BA BA BA!!!!!!
My gallant June Teamies i don open floor!!!! Had elective cs this morning, i welcome my princess at 8am this morning, don't know her weight yet as am still in recovery room. God did it again ooooooo. grin
@Konklushun Congratulations!!!!!!

Yaaaay cappo, congrats darling mama..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
motic2:

Our geepee tank will catch you better join us now dong say I didn't tell you oo #teamaugust

Hmmmm cry cry

This is the second person dragging me to August today..

Why now?

Oya lets God’s will be done..

Add me to both teams wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
July July July finally loading
The kin excitement wey dey totori mi no be here.. Standing nd looking at myself in the mirror "lasan" I just dey blush say "na me be this"?.. My prince drastically changed me into a sexy pretty preggy lady, he kon give me all the whole attribute wey dey scatter hubby head whenever I dress lol*don't mind me..

Congrats to all my July Teamies, we have made it this far, and we have started counting down in weeks#yipeee... So as to be on a safe side, I suggest we all start packing our hospital bags down, let's also take note of taking care of our breast and nipple in preparation for our LO's food... Let's keep up with our exercise, nd other necessary activities that can be of help.. I pray for a prefect and smooth delivery, for us all.Amen

We wish our June mamas an easy, smooth and victorious delivery, congrats once more @missyblissy...
@konklushun

We welcome you once again to our midst, @kaffy4bill.. We all Wish you a smooth delivery.

Please indicate with your
MONIKER....................Sex................Edd...........
1.Habbeyoluwa ...............Blue..............8th/10th
2.Lemonadewifey ............Pink............23rd
3.fyngal1 ............................Pink..............27th
4.client .............................Sex................6th
5.ultimatebunmi1.............Blue................7th/12th
6.Olajumoke459 ..............Sex................7th
7. prettymaxy ...................Blue.................10th
8. SuperAngel0709 ..........Sex................9th
9. Kimlad...........................Pink.................21st
10.Kaffy4bill......................Sex..................28th
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
amorprincesa:
It is around 4th avenue. The last time I went there I took a bike straight from Apple junction. I don't know if you can take a bike in your condition. l just told the bike man that am going to Paramount at 4th Avenue Festac.

As for Clinix it's even closer to you. You can take keke from that shoprite gate abi n.a. golden tulip gate then drop at apple junction. You cross the road to the other side and walk as if you are going to Ago palace way. It's by your right side. About a minute walk from apple junction.

Paramount is N2,000 while Clinix is N3,600

Mama please at paramount and clinix, will they print out the scan pix for me and write a well detailed report on my baby? I need where I can get a printed scan out..thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2019
barag:

Congrats once again. May her birth bring manifold blessings to your household.
Keep putting ur baby to breast, it would eventually flow.

Thank you mamas!!!! I still put her to my breast ooo but for mean time na aptamil she dey take. Once the breast milk start to flow no more artificial milk biko. Who will suck this big boobs? Shey na hubby? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Mama please at paramount and clinix, will they print out the scan pix for me and write a well detailed report on my baby? I need where I can get a printed scan out..thank you
When I did at clinix they printed out 3 photos but it was such a long wait to go in for scan and another long wait to get a scan and also another long wait to get the report , the 2D print outs were attached to the report

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 1:18am On Jun 04, 2019
Congrats missyblissy. Wish the remaining June mamas a smooth delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 4:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Yes nau! Just tell them what you want.
Habbeyoluwa:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 4:10am On Jun 04, 2019
That's because you didn't book a day before. That place is always crowded.
chloe00:

When I did at clinix they printed out 3 photos but it was such a long wait to go in for scan and another long wait to get a scan and also another long wait to get the report , the 2D print outs were attached to the report
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 4:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Will try check soon
motic2:
August mama how una dey oya oooo let's does that are yet to submit baby sex do so as we prepare for June roll call
Damibaby baby sex ooo smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 6:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Jeniluv:
TEAM NOVEMBER 2019 ROLL CALL

Welcome to a new month,the month of JUNE-Joy Unspeakable News Everywhere.....This is the very first roll call for our team.

Gallant teamies,how are we all doing? I know some of us have successfully crossed the dreaded MS stage,for those still experiencing it,Pele ooo,just endure,the prize ahead is worth it.....

We should be in our 15th,16th,17th and 18th week respectively...our God is indeed great,just like yesterday###wowwwww

Go register for Antenatal of you haven't,be religious with your prenatals,take fruits and vegetables,drink enough water and don't do strenuous activities joor ooo

Sama me your baby sex if you have checked,for mamas still in peeping mode,oya come out and join the moving train e hear?
Please answer present so that we know you are bouncing...
S/NO. MONIKER. EDD. SEX
1. Ruthiegal 6th Nov.
2. pis23 12th Nov.
3. gratefulme40 12/16th Nov.
4. Mbliz 19th Nov.
5. blessedmum11 20th Nov.
6. Jeniluv 20th Nov.
7. labasulla 18th Nov.
8. OnyxGem10 23rd Nov.
9. Ajokeomo 25th Nov.
10. first pregnancy 27th Nov.
11. wendy26 21st Nov.
12. sheweezy 30th Nov.
13. Positivemummy
14. Aneemee 11th Nov.
##TeamNOV2019
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....

Present �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2019
Present ma

Habbeyoluwa:
The kin excitement wey dey totori mi no be here.. Standing nd looking at myself in the mirror "lasan" I just dey blush say "na me be this"?.. My prince drastically changed me into a sexy pretty preggy lady, he kon give me all the whole attribute wey dey scatter hubby head whenever I dress lol*don't mind me..

Congrats to all my July Teamies, we have made it this far, and we have started counting down in weeks#yipeee... So as to be on a safe side, I suggest we all start packing our hospital bags down, let's also take note of taking care of our breast and nipple in preparation for our LO's food... Let's keep up with our exercise, nd other necessary activities that can be of help.. I pray for a prefect and smooth delivery, for us all.Amen

We wish our June mamas an easy, smooth and victorious delivery, congrats once more @missyblissy...
@konklushun

3.fyngal ............................Pink..............27th
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2019
chloe00:

Try going on Saturday's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2019
chloe00:

Thanks mama, God bless..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2019
amorprincesa:
Yes nau! Just tell them what you want.

Oohk mama, thanks so much God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2019
missyblissy:

Na wetin take am easy abeg!!!! June wey just start which day and you wan rush all june teamies ah ah ah!!!! Relax biko after June na July your turn go soon reach else i dey see you as portable member to June Geeper Tank tongue tongue tongue.

port ke? mba o! i rep team july grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Hello house....

I really miss here oo..

Hope I am welcome...

Which team is ready to accept me? July/Aug?? But I want July sha oo.. So team captain of July, am I welcome?

One love always

you are highly welcome to team july.
cc habbeyoluwa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

@konklushun

4.cl
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection

present. cappo, please my moniker is fyngal1.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Hello house....

I really miss here oo..

Hope I am welcome...

One love always

Kaffy! July ke and you are just turning up now. Here I was thinking I was your senior. Mtchew...

Welcome and congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2019
amorprincesa:
That's because you didn't book a day before. That place is always crowded.
I didn’t know anything about booking because I was sent there on an emergency, after that experience I started going somewhere where they charge double but I don’t wait because I can’t forget that days experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2019
gratefulme40:

Kaffy! July ke and you are just turning up now. Here I was thinking I was your senior. Mtchew...

Welcome and congratulations

grin grin grin
Don’t mind me jare...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Fyngal1:

you are highly welcome to team july.
cc habbeyoluwa

Thank you wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2019
sheweezy:

Present �

You don show for here shocked shocked and you no tell me..

Ojoro cancel...

How you dey sis..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

@konklushun

#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection

I am present o...

Even though I have two edds but I am claiming July by faith...

Sex unknown

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2019
happy Sallah to mama Zaynie and all muslim mamas. i know y'all are busy but try and post some food pics make we feed our eyes cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jeniluv:

Welcome to a new month,the month of JUNE-Joy Unspeakable News Everywhere.....This is the very first roll call for our team.

Gallant teamies,how are we all doing? I know some of us have successfully crossed the dreaded MS stage,for those still experiencing it,Pele ooo,just endure,the prize ahead is worth it.....

We should be in our 15th,16th,17th and 18th week respectively...our God is indeed great,just like yesterday###wowwwww

Go register for Antenatal of you haven't,be religious with your prenatals,take fruits and vegetables,drink enough water and don't do strenuous activities joor ooo

Sama me your baby sex if you have checked,for mamas still in peeping mode,oya come out and join the moving train e hear?

Present ooo

I don’t know sex yet
We should be able to check sex in my next scan although I am still a bit undecided if I want to know or I want to be team surprise. Hubby sha wants to know

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jeniluv:

S/NO. MONIKER. EDD. SEX
1. Ruthiegal 6th Nov.
2. pis23 12th Nov.
3. gratefulme40 12/16th Nov.
4. Mbliz 19th Nov.
5. blessedmum11 20th Nov.
6. Jeniluv 20th Nov.
7. labasulla 18th Nov.
8. OnyxGem10 23rd Nov.
9. Ajokeomo 25th Nov.
10. first pregnancy 27th Nov.
11. wendy26 21st Nov.
12. sheweezy 30th Nov.
13. Positivemummy
14. Aneemee 11th Nov.
##TeamNOV2019
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....

Capping Jeniluv. I think I've found my plot of land and ready to register though I've been following up the thread for sometime. God bless all the mamas that have given birth with their lo, God go dey give una strength to keep up with the vigilante cheesy

We that we are still in the journey, may supernatural delivery locate us all.
Congrats @missyblissy, you tried by opening the floor for June mamas. May God bless you and others with speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
khaffi2:
Capping Jeniluv. I think I've found my plot of land and ready to register though I've been following up the thread for sometime. God bless all the mamas that have given birth with their lo, God go dey give una strength to keep up with the vigilante cheesy

We that we are still in the journey, may supernatural delivery locate us all.
Congrats @missyblissy, you tried by opening the floor for June mamas. May God bless you and others with speedy recovery.

So formally #teamNov. Edd LMP 18th, last scan checked 12th
Oh darling,you are highly welcome to our wonderful team,we luv you plenty plenty...I will include you asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jeniluv:
Oh darling,you are highly welcome to our wonderful team,we luv you plenty plenty...I will include you asap
Thanks cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fyngal1:
happy Sallah to mama Zaynie and all muslim mamas. i know y'all are busy but try and post some food pics make we feed our eyes cool cool cool

I don chop my food finish o
Maybe next time kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jeniluv:

Team November still increasing..... hehehe
We will soon outnumber other teams

See what Valentine’s Day (month) caused. All of you carried belle in February ......

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.