Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159076 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) (5085) (5086) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
kaffy4bill:

I will say about 10 diaper piece if you got the large bag or a pack of small mini(don’t know the type you bought).

The small mini pack usually contain about 10 or more (can’t realy remember, e don tey).

The 6 overall or 2 pack of 3 in one , 3-4 baby vests, 3 medium/big flannels(spacious enough to wrap baby not the small ones for cover oo) , same as caps and mitten.. not all babies tolerate caps.. my babies don’t wear so I don’t bother..
Don’t forget to take enough sanitary towel for you and nightingale oo so you don’t buy at extra cost in the hospital.

And pack clothes for your self for 3 -4 days..

Make other sabi mamas put mouth..

Cc: Zaynie(market woman grin)
Come and help out with what to park oo because me sef go need lesson as e don tey wey I park one..

One love always...
Please what is this nightingale ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Please you need to go to the hospital..

You need to be hydrated and given drugs...

It’s well..

One love always..

Thank you Kaffy.
The IV at the hospital helped a lot.

Please mamas, is Chloroquine safe at 9weeks?
Was given at the hospital but I'm reluctant to take it.
I am asking because I have seen instances here where some drugs were prescribed but mamas here based on experience advices against it and
Secondly, with my first in 2015, I was also given chloroquine and began to spot, the doctor said it wasn't caused by the chloroquine then but you can never tell, hence my reservations about it now.

Please if anyone has successfully used it here, let me know.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Team june! Edd 26th. Did scan and doctor complained how big my baby is. Biko my dear sisters I'm scared. I need help because I don't want massive tear. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wow! Congratulations, May God keep and protect u and d baby. I key into swift delivery in Jesus name. Amen

sayoddy:
So far, so good o, I dey thank God o for giving me swift and easy delivery this morning. I gave birth at home within the twinkle of an eye. Bless the Lord with me. halleluyah, it's a boy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Foxie:
Senior Mamas please, how do I pack my bag, how many baby clothes do I put in, how many caps, mittens and socks, flannel and diapers will be okay to pack. Please just give me ideas on how to pack my bag. How many clothes do I take for myself? Thank you.
I innocently asked experienced mummies how they packed their bags and apart from mama Kaffy4bill that responded, the rest of us ignored(Waka pass sort of) even when she specifically called on some Mamas to 'chook mouth'. If I knew how to go about it I won't be asking. I noticed if one isn't popular on this thread, when she asks questions she's ignored. It's well. Thank you all. My sincere appreciation mama Kaffy4bill.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
U don't av to talk like dat, some may also be in ur shoe who wants to know also. This is my second pregnancy and am still confused as to wat to pack, but thank God my hospital is a bit close to my house, hubby can still help to get somethings from home.

Foxie:
I innocently asked experienced mummies how they packed their bags and apart from mama Kaffy4bill that responded, the rest of us ignored(Waka pass sort of) even when she specifically called on some Mamas to 'chook mouth'. If I knew how to go about it I won't be asking. I noticed if one isn't popular on this thread, when she asks questions she's ignored. It's well. Thank you all. My sincere appreciation mama Kaffy4bill.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
luciouscookie:
Team june! Edd 26th. Did scan and doctor complained how big my baby is. Biko my dear sisters I'm scared. I need help because I don't want massive tear. cry

Don't be scared dear, everything will turn out good. A mama here birthed 4.3 abi 4.5kg babe without tear. Just follow instruction like push when Dr say push and hold back when he say don't push yet. Das all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
If they had a response to your question, they won't "waka pass"

I packed for my son in 2017 and I cannot for the life of me remember what I packed. I assume this applies to everyone who "waka-ed pass"

My experience with this thread is that people who know will answer, and people who don't will move on, it has nothing to do with popularity, Nairaland is not paying anyone salary

All the best, anything you forget/eventually need, hopefully your husband (or any family member) can bring for you the next day.

Foxie:

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
Foxie:
I innocently asked experienced mummies how they packed their bags and apart from mama Kaffy4..bill that responded, the rest of us ignored(Waka pass sort of) even when she specifically called on some Mamas to 'chook mouth'. If I knew how to go about it I won't be asking. I noticed if one isn't popular on this thread, when she asks questions she's ignored. It's well. Thank you all. My sincere appreciation mama Kaffy4..bill.

Lol grin grin grin

But it is really not like that. I wanted to answer but she did justice to your question already, so i didn't see the need.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
Debclem:

Thank you Kaffy.

I am asking because I have seen instances here where some drugs were prescribed but mamas here based on experience advices against it and
Secondly, with my first in 2015, I was also given chloroquine and began to spot, the doctor said it wasn't caused by the chloroquine then but you can never tell, hence my reservations about it now.

Glad to hear you feel better...

Quinine products are actually drug of choice in first trimester but if you are not comfortable with it , please talk with your health care provider.

However, was malaria parasite test done before the drug was introduced??

All the best sis..

One love..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Foxie:

I am sorry on everyone’s behalf...

I almost didn’t answer too sef because I couldn’t remember most things..

And I am sure it’s not a popularity thing..

No vex you hear...

One love always...

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Foxie:

This sense of entitlement makes no sense at all!
If everybody "waka-ed pass", your next step should have been GOOGLE!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
luciouscookie:

If your doctor is saying your baby is big from a scan, did he order for a pelvimetry to check the type of pelvis you have and if the baby can pass through then you make an informed decision..

My second boy was born 4.2kg by vaginal delivery , the scan I did that morning have baby’s Weight as 3.1kg..

As much as late scan is not accurate in regards to weight and the competence of the Sonologist too matters .. Please instead of being scared, talk to your doctor about the options you have especially if this is your first...

If the tear is guided or planned, it’s neater and easier to repair.

Wishing you a safe delivery..

One love always..

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Foxie:

Haba dear,

senior mama kaffy haf said it all. You might not even them all depending on the number of days the hospital keep you before discharge.
Remember to pack sweater too and keep baby cot net standby in case the hospital don't have it.

Swift&Safe delivery to you and all June mamas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
jazzyjazz:

This sense of entitlement makes no sense at all!
If everybody "waka-ed pass", your next step should have been GOOGLE!
You should have kindly ignored madam, I knew there was GOOGLE before I decided to follow this group!

A kind answer soothes angry feelings, but harsh words stir them up. - So the book of Wisdom says (Proverbs 15:1) Be wise

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BuddingSpear(f): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
motic2:
TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL

Hello teamies how is the beautiful journey progressing? by the grace of God we shall all carry to full term ijn
We should all be in our third trimester by now, hope we've started shopping and setting up nursery for baby arrival if no abeg start shopping ooo before tiredness to walk some distance set in
Also, please lets be mindful of our diet as what we eat plays a major role to the baby's weight at this stage
the kick nowadays na serious kungfu grin cheesy
Above all we bless God for a smooth journey so far and we trust God for a supernatural delivery ahead to welcoming our beloved prince and princess

we are almost there after next month na our turn to flood this thread with BA & BS grin grin smiley
Lets respond to roll call oooo and if baby sex or EDD has not been submitted aka damibaby & amorprincesa wink
please do for update before next roll call

Motic. EDD Aug 24th
Amorprincesa. EDD Aug 2nd
AyPortable1 EDD Aug 15th Pink?
BuddingSpear. ??
Damibaby. EDD Aug 5th?
Hotmomma EDD Aug 22
Mamatriplej EDD Aug 15th Pink
Mmaglamz ??
Misi16 EDD Aug 21st Pink
Oluwaleokey EDD Aug 21st Pink
Towerofgrace Double for your trouble
2pretty4u EDD Aug 7th ?
Spicychic847. EDD Aug 3rd ?
Velocity259 ??
Linda1921 EDD Aug 14th ?
Playces EDD Aug 10 Blue
Nyxx123 EDD Aug 22/23 Surprise
Myde16 EDD Aug 26/31st Twins pink/surprise
Mulbery EDD Aug 6th
#teamaugust#teamsupernaturaldelivery#teamcelebration#teamsexymommas
#asewereniseoluwa#sharpsharpdelivery

Just seeing this, my handle was wrongly written, I guess that's why I've not been seeing the mentions. It's capital B and S BuddingSpear.

Kindly update edd is August 24th/25th, team pink.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
kaffy4bill:

I am sorry on everyone’s behalf...

I almost didn’t answer too sef because I couldn’t remember most things..

And I am sure it’s not a popularity thing..

No vex you hear...

One love always...
Thank you Ma, no hard feelings. I appreciate you. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pearl05:

Haba dear,

senior mama kaffy haf said it all. You might not even them all depending on the number of days the hospital keep you before discharge.
Remember to pack sweater too and keep baby cot net standby in case the hospital don't have it.

Swift&Safe delivery to you and all June mamas.
Amen. Thank you for drawing my attention to the emboldened.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
sayoddy:
So far, so good o, I dey thank God o for giving me swift and easy delivery this morning. I gave birth at home within the twinkle of an eye. Bless the Lord with me. halleluyah, it's a boy!
At home shocked shocked
Congratulations mama and quick recovery. Awaiting your bs cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
caridi:
I had an early miscarriage at 5 weeks two years ago and
that was it. Fast forward to this year, I got pregnant again.
The pregnancy is just 5 months old, so last week, I
registered for antenatal. The doctor asked me to run some
tests, after which it turned out that I'm rhesus negative
while my husband is rhesus positive. the doctor said I
will lose the baby since I wasn't given the rhogam shot
during my first pregnancy. I'm very broken and hurt... pls
I just want to ask the doctors and any body that has gone
through this experience before, Now that I'm already
exposed to the anti bodies, is there any chance for my
baby to live, if the baby is rhesus positive?
admin please kindly help move this to front page
Kaffy4bill and all sabi mamas please respond. I don't know anything about rh factor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Foxie:
Thank you Ma, no hard feelings. I appreciate you. kiss
Sorry dear but thing is I avoid spamming the thread once one person has given the answer you want to give you just move on no need to keep repeating same thing , I’ve never even packed hospital bag grin so I don’t know because first time I got given everything by the hospital second time they packed for me and I don’t intend to pack this time too. So you see if I answer I will mislead you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
rvpbae:

Lol grin grin grin

But it is really not like that. I wanted to answer but she did justice to your question already, so i didn't see the need.
No wahala ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
hunniesuzie:
If they had a response to your question, they won't "waka pass"

I packed for my son in 2017 and I cannot for the life of me remember what I packed. I assume this applies to everyone who "waka-ed pass"

My experience with this thread is that people who know will answer, and people who don't will move on, it has nothing to do with popularity, Nairaland is not paying anyone salary

All the best, anything you forget/eventually need, hopefully your husband (or any family member) can bring for you the next day.

It's okay ma. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
FloraEC:

Kaffy4bill and all sabi mamas please respond. I don't know anything about rh factor
I know someone in this condition , you need to take the shot if the baby is + and she’s - , it’s pricey though but take the shot as the doctor advises

During pregnancy, problems can occur if you're Rh negative and the baby you're carrying is Rh positive. Usually, your blood doesn't mix with your baby's blood during pregnancy. However, a small amount of your baby's blood could come in contact with your blood during delivery or if you experience bleeding or abdominal trauma during pregnancy. If you're Rh negative and your baby is Rh positive, your body might produce proteins called Rh antibodies after exposure to the baby's red blood cells.

The antibodies produced aren't a problem during the first pregnancy. The concern is with your next pregnancy. If your next baby is Rh positive, these Rh antibodies can cross the placenta and damage the baby's red blood cells. This could lead to life-threatening anemia, a condition in which red blood cells are destroyed faster than the baby's body can replace them. Red blood cells are needed to carry oxygen throughout the body.

Meanwhile [/b]read this too [b]

If you're Rh negative, you might need to have another blood test — an antibody screen — during your first trimester, during week 28 of pregnancy and at delivery. The antibody screen is used to detect antibodies to Rh positive blood. If you haven't started to produce Rh antibodies, you'll likely need an injection of a blood product called Rh immune globulin. The immune globulin prevents your body from producing Rh antibodies during your pregnancy.

If your baby is born Rh negative, no additional treatment is needed. If your baby is born Rh positive, you'll need another injection shortly after delivery.

If you're Rh negative and your baby might be or is Rh positive, your health care provider might recommend an Rh immune globulin injection after situations in which your blood could come into contact with the baby's blood, including:

Miscarriage
Abortion
Ectopic pregnancy — when a fertilized eggs implants somewhere outside the uterus, usually in a fallopian tube
Removal of a molar pregnancy — a noncancerous (benign) tumor that develops in the uterus
Amniocentesis — a prenatal test in which a sample of the fluid that surrounds and protects a baby in the uterus (amniotic fluid) is removed for testing or treatment
Chorionic villus sampling — a prenatal test in which a sample of the wispy projections that make up most of the placenta (chorionic villi) is removed for testing
Cordocentesis — a diagnostic prenatal test in which a sample of the baby's blood is removed from the umbilical cord for testing
Bleeding during pregnancy
Abdominal trauma during pregnancy
The external manual rotation of a baby in a breech position — such as buttocks first — before labor
Delivery

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
chloe00:

Sorry dear but thing is I avoid spamming the thread once one person has given the answer you want to give you just move on no need to keep repeating same thing , I’ve never even packed hospital bag grin so I don’t know because first time I got given everything by the hospital second time they packed for me and I don’t intend to pack this time too. So you see if I answer I will mislead you cheesy
I understand ma, thank you. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
Debclem:

Thank you Kaffy.

As kaffy stick to that choloroquine it doesn’t affect , the other option is arthemeter & lumefatrine which is dangerous, I was given Alpha beta artheether and had miscarriage as soon as I completed the course , kaffy said the truth just use the chloro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Present.
We thank God for the journey thus far.
I am battling with midnight norm hands(has if i placed block on my hands) its painful and deprives me of sleep. Then swollen feets come join.

Just checking calendar and praying June and July waka fast.

motic2:
TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL

Hello teamies how is the beautiful journey progressing? by the grace of God we shall all carry to full term ijn
We should all be in our third trimester by now, hope we've started shopping and setting up nursery for baby arrival if no abeg start shopping ooo before tiredness to walk some distance set in
Also, please lets be mindful of our diet as what we eat plays a major role to the baby's weight at this stage
the kick nowadays na serious kungfu grin cheesy
Above all we bless God for a smooth journey so far and we trust God for a supernatural delivery ahead to welcoming our beloved prince and princess

we are almost there after next month na our turn to flood this thread with BA & BS grin grin smiley
Lets respond to roll call oooo and if baby sex or EDD has not been submitted aka damibaby & amorprincesa wink
please do for update before next roll call

Motic. EDD Aug 24th
Amorprincesa. EDD Aug 2nd
AyPortable1 EDD Aug 15th Pink?
Buddingspear. ??
Damibaby. EDD Aug 5th?
Hotmomma EDD Aug 22
Mamatriplej EDD Aug 15th Pink
Mmaglamz ??
Misi16 EDD Aug 21st Pink
Oluwaleokey EDD Aug 21st Pink
Towerofgrace Double for your trouble
2pretty4u EDD Aug 7th ?
Spicychic847. EDD Aug 3rd ?
Velocity259 ??
Linda1921 EDD Aug 14th ?
Playces EDD Aug 10 Blue
Nyxx123 EDD Aug 22/23 Surprise
Myde16 EDD Aug 26/31st Twins pink/surprise
Mulbery EDD Aug 6th
#teamaugust#teamsupernaturaldelivery#teamcelebration#teamsexymommas
#asewereniseoluwa#sharpsharpdelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Foxie:
I innocently asked experienced mummies how they packed their bags and apart from mama Kaff4bill that responded, the rest of us ignored(Waka pass sort of) even when she specifically called on some Mamas to 'chook mouth'. If I knew how to go about it I won't be asking. I noticed if one isn't popular on this thread, when she asks questions she's ignored. It's well. Thank you all. My sincere appreciation mama Kaff4bill.
Kaffy already answered you well that's why some didn't bother again and sometimes use the search button too cos some questions have already been answered. That's what I did last year when I was packing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
chloe00:

I know someone in this condition , you need to take the shot if the baby is + and she’s + , it’s pricey though but take the shot as the doctor advises

During pregnancy, problems can occur if you're Rh negative and the baby you're carrying is Rh positive. Usually, your blood doesn't mix with your baby's blood during pregnancy. However, a small amount of your baby's blood could come in contact with your blood during delivery or if you experience bleeding or abdominal trauma during pregnancy. If you're Rh negative and your baby is Rh positive, your body might produce proteins called Rh antibodies after exposure to the baby's red blood cells.

The antibodies produced aren't a problem during the first pregnancy. The concern is with your next pregnancy. If your next baby is Rh positive, these Rh antibodies can cross the placenta and damage the baby's red blood cells. This could lead to life-threatening anemia, a condition in which red blood cells are destroyed faster than the baby's body can replace them. Red blood cells are needed to carry oxygen throughout the body.

Meanwhile [/b]read this too [b]

If you're Rh negative, you might need to have another blood test — an antibody screen — during your first trimester, during week 28 of pregnancy and at delivery. The antibody screen is used to detect antibodies to Rh positive blood. If you haven't started to produce Rh antibodies, you'll likely need an injection of a blood product called Rh immune globulin. The immune globulin prevents your body from producing Rh antibodies during your pregnancy.

If your baby is born Rh negative, no additional treatment is needed. If your baby is born Rh positive, you'll need another injection shortly after delivery.

If you're Rh negative and your baby might be or is Rh positive, your health care provider might recommend an Rh immune globulin injection after situations in which your blood could come into contact with the baby's blood, including:

Miscarriage
Abortion
Ectopic pregnancy — when a fertilized eggs implants somewhere outside the uterus, usually in a fallopian tube
Removal of a molar pregnancy — a noncancerous (benign) tumor that develops in the uterus
Amniocentesis — a prenatal test in which a sample of the fluid that surrounds and protects a baby in the uterus (amniotic fluid) is removed for testing or treatment
Chorionic villus sampling — a prenatal test in which a sample of the wispy projections that make up most of the placenta (chorionic villi) is removed for testing
Cordocentesis — a diagnostic prenatal test in which a sample of the baby's blood is removed from the umbilical cord for testing
Bleeding during pregnancy
Abdominal trauma during pregnancy
The external manual rotation of a baby in a breech position — such as buttocks first — before labor
Delivery

caridi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
@Foxie no be like that oooo dont be offended that mamas didnt respond. First you pack the hospital items, body suit 3, sleep suit 3 flannel 3, mittens 3, socks 3 and other items that you will need after delivery like milo, milk, plate cup spoon flask for hot water toilet roll. What i packed was what was in the hospital list and it was 5 baby clothes that has mittens, socks, caps and beep. You can also buy aptamil incase your breast milk no flow immediately so that baby can eat and it depends on the number of days you be at the clinic.

Night gown 3 and good dress you will wear home when you are discharged.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beges: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello fam.my wife did a strip test but turned out negative though she didn't use her first wee.must it be her first wee of the day?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by richu89: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
caridi:
I had an early miscarriage at 5 weeks two years ago and
that was it. Fast forward to this year, I got pregnant again.
The pregnancy is just 5 months old, so last week, I
registered for antenatal. The doctor asked me to run some
tests, after which it turned out that I'm rhesus negative
while my husband is rhesus positive. the doctor said I
will lose the baby since I wasn't given the rhogam shot
during my first pregnancy. I'm very broken and hurt... pls
I just want to ask the doctors and any body that has gone
through this experience before, Now that I'm already
exposed to the anti bodies, is there any chance for my
baby to live, if the baby is rhesus positive?
admin please kindly help move this to front page
apart frm the blood group test u ran, ur suposed to run an ict test( dats indirect combs test) to knw if the antibodies are reactive or nt, even if its reactive, an experienced doctor can stil manage it...pls dnt overthink yourself, run dat ict test first...am b negative nd my hubby is A positive

(1) (2) (3) ... (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) (5085) (5086) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.