Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154050 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5103) (5104) (5105) (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2019
motic2:

Please take the basic hospital things along and keep the major one at home moreover you are only spending few days at the hospital does nurse can be mean atimes with the way they handle thinfgs
thanks cappo.... that's what I'm thinking of doing...when I start bathing baby myself I'll use the aveeno
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Yeah that white zobo works wonders! Its sour, but ince you get used to the taste, you'll love it.
My inlaws didnt let me rest in my first pregnancy, they made sure I took several glasses daily once I clocked 37weeks.
mamas should help us with other things one can take...iv heard of ewedu ,red raspberry tea
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Akorkor:
BS BS BS
I gave birth to my beautiful girl on the 18th June,2019. Glory to God.
My story is that God is wonderful. I salute all women going through labor pain. It is not easy Biko. Three gbosa for una.

I started having contraction on 17th evening and in the next morning, my husband timed it to be 8min apart. I just told him to go to work that I would be okay. I bathe my DD, made food for her and I was still feeling fly.
Fast forward to 1pm, I downloaded the contraction timing app to be sure. It was then I realized that my contraction has been between 4min to 5min apart. At this time, I have started seeing stars. I called hubby to come but I checked map and I saw that he won’t get to me until 2hrs later. I just booked uber and the man was speaking gibberish, I just told him guy if you want to decline , Biko decline I am in labor.

To cut the long Tory short, I arrived hospital and my doctor was laughing at me that shebi we saw yesterday for checkup and he told me he gave me anointing to birth. I laughed. He checked and he said I am 6cm gone but with the pain and the way I was shouting when he was checking me, he just recommended epidural. Come and see me shouting “Where is the epidural man ohh” The pain is out of these world mama. The anesthesiologists came and administer and I felt a little bit relieved. Although I still feel pain when contracting because I was in active labor so the epidural just numb the area that’s needed.

Got to hospital 3 and I delivered my baby girl 3hrs later with no tears. Isn’t God great. June cappo, BS submitted. Signing out till when I am ready to nurture another tiny human being.

Congratulations teamie..... May she be a source of joy and happiness to the family

Cappo we are fine ooo.... It's just has been so tiring looking for labour signs....the heaviness plus on and off contractions hasn't been easy ooo

May it end in praise.... Ameen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2019
barag:

Pls where can one get the white zobo. Ive only seen he red one

Honestly have no idea o. My inlaws brought mine for me from Jos back then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2019
damibaby:

mamas should help us with other things one can take...iv heard of ewedu ,red raspberry tea

Kpekus

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2019
Lmaooooooooooooooooo

Comman spray me money biko

amorprincesa:
Hunniesuzie I sight you grin spraying baby dust all over her belle grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
olatebony:

Try sitz bath, it works. Make sure the swollen part enters the warm water n savlon

Thank you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Hahahahahaha, lol. Thnx mama.. How r u nd baby doing?...

Doing great. Counting down to BA. Swift&Safe to you and everyone. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thanks to u mamas for d words of encouragement.. I nearly break down but we are good now.. Am getting use to her cry cry routine grin cheesy :Dlol and she is changing small small...
Cc: missyblissy, kaffy4bill, Pearl05, Ayomikunkco.

Congrats to all team June mamas that has delivered their LOs
Team may mamas hope we are coping with d vigilante and taking of our LOs... Looking at my princess I will just forget all my stress.
May d good Lord give us d strength to carry on in taking care of them and strength for d waddling mamas to delivery like d Hebrew women.. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gloriousheart:

Congrats mama! Enjoy your baby. She shall always bring you immense joy. I tap into the no tears o.

Thank you and so shall it be for you. Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Lmaooooooooooooooooo

Comman spray me money biko

Thank you sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
congrats Akorkor

thank God for safe delivery.
God bless ur family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
sunbestie:
Thanks to u mamas for d words of encouragement.. I nearly break down but we are good now.. Am getting use to her cry cry routine grin cheesy :Dlol and she is changing small small...
Cc: missyblissy, kaffy4bill, Pearl05, Ayomikunkco.

Congrats to all team June mamas that has delivered their LOs
Team may mamas hope we are coping with d vigilante and taking of our LOs... Looking at my princess I will just forget all my stress.
May d good Lord give us d strength to carry on in taking care of them and strength for d waddling mamas to delivery like d Hebrew women.. Amen

Welcome to my club.. My baby girl wake up na. Shout she dey shout, ig poops shout too as if say you leave am for hours. The shout sometimes dey scary cos i will think maybe something bite am but nothing ooo. Cry. Shout, cry.... We are getting use to it!!! I pray she changes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sabi mamas i beg help....

Am 32weeks 1day today and i have been having menstrual like cramps since 7ish today. Its not painful just not comfortable. And i feel bump harden and heavy when the cramps comes. I went to the hospital and doctor said it Braxton Hicks and gave me Salbutamol and Paracetamol.

Now i googled Salbutamol and am seeing its mostly used for asthma patients. I beg what do u think and how do i get rid of the cramps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
damibaby:

dami do you want to start drinking does things now how many weeks gone?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
MamaTripleJ:

Am 32weeks 1day today and i have been having menstrual like cramps since 7ish today. Its not painful just not comfortable. And i feel bump harden and heavy when the cramps comes. I went to the hospital and doctor said it Braxton Hicks and gave me Salbutamol and Paracetamol.

Now i googled Salbutamol and am seeing its mostly used for asthma patients. I beg what do u think and how do i get rid of the cramps

Salbiltamol is given to stop contractions which could lead to premature labor.
Please use your drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

1st shopping list
N.B I later found out at Idumota, that I was cheated.. Some items I got were increased by N500,800....

Idumota list/Zaynie list

Angel pack(cream,soap,oil,cologne, marking touch,vasline,powder,cotton bud etc): N5200/ NA
Time Shea butter: N1500 /1200
Baby Sac: N4200/ NA
Nightingale: N800 /1000: The 3pc one is 750 and the 5pc one is 1k
2big flannel: N2300/5 flannels for 4000N
3bib: N700/ single bib N300
2 set of cap,mittens,socks: N800 / N600 for a set
Big dettol: N1700/
Small : N700 / Savlon 550
Savlon (baby): N1200/ 500ml N1150, 750ml (biggest) 1450N
Eurosonic flask: N4200 (don't sell flask)
Small masterchief: N1500
Agnesia powder: N1500 NA
Small olive oil : N300 /N200
1pk surgical gloves: N1200 /N1100
Glucose: N500/550
Baby cot: N2000/ 3000-5000 (there are different types)
3 diff sets of Mother care  : N8000 (mothercare bodysuits?)
Onesise (3in1, with 4socks nd handkerchief): N2700 /NA
Overall (3in1, 4socks and handkerchief): N2400 (NA)
Caps: N1200/ (a set of 5 caps N1500)
Chico powder case : N500
Small flannel: N700
1pk Overall Nd onesise. (3in1): N5800
Naming cloth: N4000
Baby bag : N5000 /4 in a pack or backpack 7500
Big Towel (mine): N3000/3000N
Slippers: N500/N500
2night gowns: N3200/N4000
4pcs Leggings (cus of cold) N1200/
Small chico feeder(Naming): N500
Hospital bag: N2000
Baby wardrobe: N35000/30000N for 5 steps.

N.b This are the ones i can remember.... While hanger,bathing set,and some other things were given to me, so dunno the prize..
Hope this helps u nd oda mamas..

Let me make a comparison with mine.
Remember the trek you have to trek in, only God knows where you're coming from sef.
The rainy days and too hot days, the looking for where to pee to pushing pushing in Idumota.
Talk less of those that will drag you nko.
3pc of overalls (sleepsuits) are 4000N but believe me when I say you'll use it till you can't use it anymore.
7pc of bodysuits is N5000, it's George UK.
Shawl small 2k,large 3000-3500N
Hooded blanket 2500N and 3500N depending on which one you want.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
olatebony:

Try @Zippykiddiesplace next time, you get top notch products @wholesales price and yet we deliver at your door step. Mamas here can testify. Whatsapp 08030625817 .For first time mums i would even advise on some things that you really dont need to buy

Are u in abuja?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
MamaTripleJ:

It's not harmful ma, I was given wen I had early contractions too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=Akorkor congratulations maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Okay. Thanks ma'am

zaynie:

Salbiltamol is given to stop contractions which could lead to premature labor.
Please use your drugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
motic2:

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thanks ma"am

Goldenheart002:

It's not harmful ma, I was given wen I had early contractions too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lemonadewifey:
Congratulations to all the mamas that have birthed their lovely little ones. They shall continue to make you smile and laugh endlessly.
myrygurl, please when can one start taking the fresh dates? Zobo, pineapple and dry dates does nothing to me but I'll try the white one you just talked about. At what week can I start taking them please?

When you're 36wks+ better still as you're approaching your edd. May be a week or few days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
damibaby:
...i know of the fresh dates ...and it's less sugary...its in season now sef

Yes it is
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Yeah that white zobo works wonders! Its sour, but ince you get used to the taste, you'll love it.
My inlaws didnt let me rest in my first pregnancy, they made sure I took several glasses daily once I clocked 37weeks.

Confirm! will sure go and get it ready grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
enque:
congrats Akorkor

thank God for safe delivery.
God bless ur family

Thanks sisterly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
choiii,laziness Don finish me plus my hyperactive toddler,biko where are my july 2017 teamies abi na only me follow come ....

Please who be October cappo, I promise to be loyal to your government.my fellow October teamies I greet you all

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Greetings!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MayoDebz(f): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=jazzyjazz post=79451767

May God make it easy for us all.

Stay strong mama
It gets better[/quote]
It's well my sisters.
The end is near than we think. I am 23 weeks and it isn't easing up.I have discovered some frozen fruits work well to keep hydrated. High doses of B12 help in 1st trimester. If your health provider doesnt acknowledge your concerns please change them.

It can only get better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5103) (5104) (5105) (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.