Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196000 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5128) (5129) (5130) (5131) (5132) (5133) (5134) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Choi! I forgot how painful this TT injection is cry cry cry
Serves me right for not completing it the first time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
beyedew:
You are so good,
You are so kind,
You have done me well,
You do all things well.

It's a bfp. Team February. Where are my teamies? God has done me well.
Congrats darling

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
oamronnie:
Choi! I forgot how painful this TT injection is cry cry cry
Serves me right for not completing it the first time
Hi dear how long gone are you ? Protein in your urine is dangerous during pregnancy but manageable and most times it increases, it happened during my last pregnancy and I had to birth preterm emergency plywhat what you eat especially those unhealthy foods and u healthy oils.
Now I’m pregnant again I know better not to take a lot of things granted. Please start working on that protein now and eat healthy to avoid preeclampsia because that’s one of the symptoms and talk to your obgyn every minute and second. I don’t intend to make you sacred but people on this thread last year knew my story and it wasn’t a pleasant one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Foxie:
Mama Kaffy4bill, please I was told I have very low blood pressure. Please what does it signify. Could it be because I'm breastfeeding. Please what can I do to remedy the situation, I was told to take Coca-Cola, will only that suffice? Thank you Ma.
Oh, so you've put to bed already? I wondered how I missed that oh. Congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
TiffanyJ:

Oh, so you've put to bed already? I wondered how I missed that oh. Congrats mama.
Thank you mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
shocked shocked :oThank you mama. I'm 23 weeks. I will take this serious then. Were there any particular things you avoided?

chloe00:

Hi dear how long gone are you ? Protein in your urine is dangerous during pregnancy but manageable and most times it increases, it happened during my last pregnancy and I had to birth preterm emergency plywhat what you eat especially those unhealthy foods and u healthy oils.
Now I’m pregnant again I know better not to take a lot of things granted. Please start working on that protein now and eat healthy to avoid preeclampsia because that’s one of the symptoms and talk to your obgyn every minute and second. I don’t intend to make you sacred but people on this thread last year knew my story and it wasn’t a pleasant one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Giddyperson:

Congrats darling

Thanks youuuuu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
oamronnie:
Congratulations mama.
May God keep you and LO safe till the end.

Thank you!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
barag:

It's is well with you. Congrats

Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!
jazzyjazz:

Yes he has!

I wish happy and healthy pregnancy

AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Congratulations dearest, God keep and preserve you and yours always

Amen, thank you..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gloriousheart:

Beyedew (one of my favorite diary writers tongue ) , congrats teamie. I hope you know who this is. grin
You shall carry to term joyfully and deliver safely without tears or drama.

Amen!!!!
I don't know who you are yet but I will cheesy.

Modified.
I went digging and just by chance I saw you.
Congratulations Ma, I'm soooo happy for you. See me dancing. Stress-free and easy peasy delivery to you Ma.

Awwwww, legendsmother, congratulations Ma. I'm sooo happy for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
oamronnie:
shocked shocked :oThank you mama. I'm 23 weeks. I will take this serious then. Were there any particular things you avoided?

I discovered mine at 28 weeks, thank God you know yours early, I avoided sugar, carbs, vegetable oil , junk food , soda(coke Fanta and co), I started using little quantity of pomace olive oil since then, I avoided salt, I started seeing a dietitian too. But the protein in my urine went to 3 plus so I had to deliver at 30 weeks because it was affecting my liver already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yaaaaaaaay! Congratulations darling! I wish you a stress free pregnancy and delivery.
beyedew:
You are so good,
You are so kind,
You have done me well,
You do all things well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
beyedew:
You are so good,
You are so kind,
You have done me well,
You do all things well.

Oh wonderful Jesus...I'm overjoyed...congrats mama...so so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stmema: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good evening sabi mamas...
I'm back on my second missionary journey but I have a few concerns.... My baby is just 8 months, won't breastfeeding affect the pregnancy? I delivered through cs, am I safe to go again? Pls help me, I'm worried!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
beyedew:
You are so good,
You are so kind,
You have done me well,
You do all things well.

Congratulations MA. This is good news

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Stmema:
I'm back on my second missionary journey but I have a few concerns.... My baby is just 8 months, won't breastfeeding affect the pregnancy? I delivered through cs, am I safe to go again? Pls help me, I'm worried!!

Good evening,

Tho i read online breastfeeding doesn’t affect the baby in ur womb but i will advice u stop . Cos thats what our Nigerian mothers will tell u? Just register for antenatal early. You will be fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
oamronnie:
Domino's Pizza and Coldstone Ice cream will not finish me in this pregnancy o cry cry cry
Weight at ANC today is 92kg and they saw protein in my urine (Nurse Kaffy, what does this mean, please?) but alibi can think of is still ice cream and pizza. Is this not village people?
OGTT tomorrow too, please what should I expect?

Hahahah av seen my twinny.. No mind those cold stone people, dem use my area do base finish nd expect me to overlook them.. But pls easy on it biko, too much of everything no good..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
oamronnie:
Domino's Pizza and Coldstone Ice cream will not finish me in this pregnancy o cry cry cry
Weight at ANC today is 92kg and they saw protein in my urine (Nurse Kaffy, what does this mean, please?) but alibi can think of is still ice cream and pizza. Is this not village people?
OGTT tomorrow too, please what should I expect?

How many plus of protein was seen and what’s your bp like?? How old is your pregnancy?

OGTT is done to rule out diabetes in pregnancy..

You will be given glucose drink and your sample will be taken after an hour, you are expected to take nothing by mouth from 12midnight prior to the test or 8hours before..

If you failed the initial one, a 3hour glucose test will be done to confirm diagnosis..

Hope this helps..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Foxie:
Mama Kaffy4bill, please I was told I have very low blood pressure. Please what does it signify. Could it be because I'm breastfeeding. Please what can I do to remedy the situation, I was told to take Coca-Cola, will only that suffice? Thank you Ma.

What’s your regular blood pressure? What value did they get to say it’s low?

I am a regular 90/60mmHg person, if it’s higher than I will be concerned .. one time I got 120/80, I was in severe pain and it’s not right for me while it’s the normal value for some..

The caffeine in coke will help if it’s low..

Breast feeding should not give you low blood pressure.,

Increase your fluid intake too and rest well..

Hope this helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehava: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Stmema:

8 months post CS, isn't it too early? My doctor advised at least 15 months post CS. But then, people are different and the way our body heal is different too. No, breastfeeding won't affect the pregnancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Stmema:

Congratulations, wishing you a healthy and happy bumping..

You can continue breastfeeding if it doesn’t affect you.

Got preg with my girl when the bro was 8months and breastfed till he was a year before I stopped.

Kindly register early and take your prenatal vitamins..

Hope this helps..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shinningstar201: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good evening beautiful and wonderful mamas. Please I want to reiterate some points.

1) Please do FP after delivery to prevent unplanned pregnancy. There are lots of benefits to enjoy from this; your body needs time after delivery to replenish, you have time to plan your life, career etc.

2) For the single ladies, do not have unprotected sex with your boyfriend if you know you cannot take care of the baby if things go haywire. Remember women are most of the time at the receiving end when things do not go as planned. Also remember that STD is real!

3) Get something doing no matter how small. There is dignity in labour.

May our efforts not be in vain.... Amen

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2019
Zehava:

8 months post CS, isn't it too early? My doctor advised at least 15 months post CS. But then, people are different and the way our body heal is different too. No, breastfeeding won't affect the pregnancy.
Lol some Nigerian doctors and their myth, my current pregnancy is 4 months post my last CS and everything has been perfect , they usually say wait 15 months if you want to do VBAC. It’s not like you can’t get pregnant.
My doctor advised at least 3-4 months before getting pregnant and I waited 4 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:45am On Jul 09, 2019
amorprincesa:
Yaaaaaaaay! Congratulations darling! I wish you a stress free pregnancy and delivery.

Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2019
keeki:

Congratulations MA. This is good news

Thank you Ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Eezohbae:

Oh wonderful Jesus...I'm overjoyed...congrats mama...so so happy for you
Thank youuuuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 2:15am On Jul 09, 2019
Congratulations beyedew, how’s your cookie jar and everybody?

Wishing you happy and healthy bumping

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehava: 4:59am On Jul 09, 2019
chloe00:

Lol some Nigerian doctors and their myth, my current pregnancy is 4 months post my last CS and everything has been perfect , they usually say wait 15 months if you want to do VBAC. It like you can’t get pregnant.
My doctor advised at least 3-4 months before getting pregnant and I waited 4 months

The advise wasn't from a Nigerian doctor and it isn't a myth. Like I said, we all are different and so is our healing process. It's just normal to wait for the body to recover from the surgery and childbirth, I think. No one says you can't get pregnant. Of course, you can! Even 6 weeks post CS and that's your cup of tea. Good on you that everything is going well. All the best!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stmema: 5:26am On Jul 09, 2019
Zehava:

I feel it's early too but it totally wasnt planned.... I forgot to take my pills n boom,im here... Removing it isn't an option that's y I'm seeking advise on my best alternatives

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:48am On Jul 09, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
I am new here pls welcome me

Team march
Congratulations and welcome. I pray for a smooth 9 months journey.
But your moniker almost bite my tongue o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5128) (5129) (5130) (5131) (5132) (5133) (5134) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.