Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149848 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5140) (5141) (5142) (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pis123: 2:56am On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=firstpregnancy post=79634191]

How is everything November mama’s how
Bump nd kicking dy go?? I stated feeling mine
@22wks���Ftm,cant wait for another book
Uls to see little one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2019
ffafolayan:
I salute the mothers and awaiting mothers in the house. May God give us strength and see us through.

I’ve been quietly following for months now, I felt think it’s high time I joined.

Team October ���.

Please, to those that are not first timers like me, what are those things you feel is not really necessary to get as per baby things? Coz if I have to go with people’s opinions, I will spend millions (which I don’t have). So, sincere opinions please...���
Congrats Mama, glad to have you among us. Kindly provide your EDD and baby sex if known. I wish you a stress-free preggy journey.
Sabi mamas, please help us answer, me too I need to learn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffafolayan: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2019
Baby sex not known and EDD 02/10.
Gloryne:

Congrats Mama, glad to have you among us. Kindly provide your EDD and baby sex if known. I wish you a stress-free preggy journey.
Sabi mamas, please help us answer, me too I need to learn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
client:
Congrats to july teamies that have birthed their little ones. And the ones still waddling, God is your strength.

This vigilante is real. Every time I decide to come online, I find myself sleeping off.

BIRTH STORY
This would have been my seventh year without a child but God of mercy has turned things around. It was a long wait going through infertility challenges and different procedures until God honored His word for my home. Got a positive from my very first ivf procedure. Pregnancy was smooth except for a little scare out of anxiety and fear sometimes. We opted for elcs due to our peculiarity.
Being an asthma patient, the condition got worse in the third trimester and eventually led to an emergency cs. My little one was birthed when I didn't expect but He's a joy to behold.
We had little challenge with his breathing due to his weight (and few other things) but the doctors were able to manage him well till we were eventually discharged.

Today, I return all glory to God for the fulfillment of His word and pray for all gtc moms that the Lord that did for me, will answer them speedily too. Amen

Congrats once again mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=pis123 post=80275167][/quote]

Bump is looking portable and sexy teamie.

Feeling the kicks but not the boxing kind, can’t even tell when I actually started feeling it as it went from flutters to gentle taps from within.

God’s grace is sufficient to get us to the end.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=pis123 post=80275167][/quote]

Bump is looking portable and sexy teamie.

Feeling the kicks but not the boxing kind, can’t even tell when I actually started feeling it as it went from flutters to gentle taps from within.

God’s grace is sufficient to get us to the end.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lemonadewifey , fyngal1 , prettymaxy , Kimlad , Kaffy4bill... I wish you mamas, a safe and swift delivery.. God will see you through, you will find Favour on the day of your delivery, and God shall PERFECT that day for you... We await your BA's..AMEN

MONIKER.............SEX................EDD..........BA
1.Habbeyoluwa .......Blue........8th/10th.12th July
2.Lemonadewifey ..Pink..........23rd…
3.fyngal1 ..............Pink..........27th……..
4.client ...............Sex...........6th......25th June Bs seen
5.ultimatebunmi1......Blue...........7th…….28th June
6.Olajumoke459 .......Sex............7th… …24th June
7. prettymaxy ...........Blue..........10th……..
8. SuperAngel0709 ..Pink..........9th…....29thJune
9. Kimlad..................Pink...........21st
10.Kaffy4bill..............Sex............28th
11.Omawumi17........Blue............29thjune...7th July
12.riac.......................Blue............6th......4th July

#Teamsupernaturalchildbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Lemonadewifey , fyngal1 , prettymaxy , Kimlad , Kaffy4bill... I wish you mamas, a safe and swift delivery.. God will see you through, you will find Favour on the day of your delivery, and God shall PERFECT that day for you... We await your BA's..AMEN

#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
Present cappo. Thanks for checking on us. I'm so tired of waddling. Baby has refused to come ooo. My first daughter didnt even take time like this. Lo is just kicking and turning, no sign of labor except braxton hick contraction. I'm dealing with extreme fatigue that i cannot even trek. Pineapple, sebi na d one wey u see buy, u go chop. Pineapple is actually scarce out there. And i hate the yellow pineapple, i prefer the coconut pineapple but its no where to be found. Other team mates that are still waddling, sorry ehn. Its not easy. Almighty God ll dedinitely perfect our day of delivery. Capping, hows my prince doing? Hope u've started vigilante? All is well.
#teamjulyforswiftdelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
Present cappo. Thanks for
checking on us. I'm so tired of waddling. Baby has refused to come ooo. My first daughter didnt even take time like this. Lo is just kicking and turning, no sign of labor except braxton hick contraction. I'm dealing with extreme fatigue that i cannot even trek. Pineapple, sebi na d one wey u see buy, u go chop. Pineapple is actually scarce out there. And i hate the yellow pineapple, i prefer the coconut pineapple but its no where to be found. Other team mates that are still waddling, sorry ehn. Its not easy. Almighty God ll dedinitely perfect our day of delivery. Capping, hows my prince doing? Hope u've started vigilante? All is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tofi3: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hello mothers in the house. Am new here and glad 2 b here. 34 weeks. Edd September 02. Sex XY.
I have a question pls. Is there anyone who went through a successful pregnancy and had a healthy baby without these routine drugs/pregnacare??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
ffafolayan this is helpful, there was also something giddyperson posted in her diary (I think) about this topic. Try and search there, I've found this one for you smiley grin grin grin

AlphaHandMaiden:

Did you actually buy everything on this list above? Some are doubling up on uses.

For example flannels and receiving blanket are practically the same thing.
You have 2 in One flannel, at 2800
4 in 1 flannel @ 3800 AND receiving blanket + teddy bear @ 2500. That is N9,100 on flannel? And a teddy bear which you may get as a gift and is not really ideal for newborns anyways? You do not need that many. Check the sizes typically these would be about 32"×40" or thereabouts . The pack of 4 is more than enough.

You will need far many more bibs than 6! Except you want to be washing twice a day. Biko triple that number !

Your face towel can double as a sponge. Why do you need hard and soft? Save your 700 biko every little helps. Also you do know that you can get a normal towel and face towel for baby, and it may just be cheaper Just saying baby towel is such as scam!

Baby clothes dryer?? Is this specifically sold as a baby item? A normal clothes dryer will work just as well, and possibly cheaper and you can use it for the whole family.

Oh and baby bath set? Abeg what is in the set that is N13K. Honestly for newborns, those baby baths are quite useless, because you usually still have to hold baby or place on your knees to bath.... Just saying. They are more useful when baby can sit unaided.

Newborn mittens are also quite useless... as the bloody things keep falling off and getting missing.... You are better off getting body suits that have integrated scratch mittens or get socks..... and using on the hands... The elastic is much better and it is guaranteed to stay in place better.

Just my view. It may save you a few bob!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jossyroyal1: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ambulance services is very essential as far as healthcare is concern and ignorance about how to get one can cause avoidable deaths....

We are the best people to talk to when it comes to Emergency ambulance services in Nigeria...

Keep our contact 08167560733...

Check my signature...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
BS ALERT
Part 1
It took us 11 Month after our wedding to finally conceive, though it was because hubby started going for business trips shortly after the wedding. The wait was forever, as pressure from friends and families was annoying, I kept my faith alive nd Lord gave me a BFP a month to our wedding anniversary..
My journey was an awesome one, no MS of any sort. I was glowing like a new born, my physique drastically changed and my appetite level increase to the extent hubby thought I was giving food stuffs out to neighbors grin grin..
I Lost my first Love, my dad on 24th of June, and I almost feel into depression if not for God and families like you mamas in the house, your prayers and words of encouragement went a long way durning that period. After all had to be strong for my LO and mom also..
A week later, I went to the hospital and the doctor showed me on the scan monitor that my placenta had one whitish stuff and won't allow baby take in much nutrients from me.. I was not bothered abit, but hubby was and I kept assuring him I and baby will be fine..

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mummy's pls help me

I am having body aches all over my body with cold and headache.

I tot I was 6weeks only for scan to say I am 5weeks

Pls wat should I do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Mummy's pls help me

Pls wat should I do
visit the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shinningstar201: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Mummy's pls help me

Pls wat should I do

Pele. Kindly go to the hospital and complain.

The 1 week differential of the scan doesn't matter. Remember the +/-2 weeks rule in pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sorry about the aches and cold, it might be the onset of MS.

Visit the hospital, your doctor will be able to help with the scan result since it's +/- 2 weeks

You should put your mind at rest, you and your baby will be fine.
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Mummy's pls help me

Pls wat should I do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
I'm not a medical personnel but my first baby came out healthy without any skin rash self thou emergency CS.

I wasn't religious with the prenatals but tried to eat healthy with lots of fruits and vegetables I could take down. Doctor just insisted I take that small folic acid not the one with bcomplex.

The best advice is to use your prenatals .

Nurse Kaffy4bill and other mothers will help.

Tofi3:
Hello mothers in the house. Am new here and glad 2 b here. 34 weeks. Edd September 02. Sex XY.
I have a question pls. Is there anyone who went through a successful pregnancy and had a healthy baby without these routine drugs/pregnacare??

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
BS ALERT
Part 2

Went for my Antenatal which happened to be my EDD, ran another scan and saw that the whitish part had increased and surrounded the placenta.. He suggested he induced me with castor oil, I accepted and took castor oil around 4am on Thursday, I stooled like never before, walked around the estate, danced yet no contraction.. Around 10am DH took me and packed my bag straight to the hospital, when we got there, I was examined. Baby din't move, very unusual as my baby is super active.. Was told to take lucozade boast and within 15min baby started kicking well. For the fear of unknown, doc decided to admit me.
Doc suggested I take a full bottle of castor oil this time, I took it friday morning 12am along with 3oranges.. I prayed for God to show himself, and grant me a swift delivery. Around 2am stooling started, 4am I started contracting then by 5am I stood up only to see my water had broken. I used pad, and saw mucus and blood also, I was examined and was told I was 2cm.
8am, they came to pass me a drip, see me still forming fine babe. I never knew the drip will turn me into something else, I spoke in tongues and did loads of things I can't remember, but MIL teases me with it. By 11:20 I was moves to the FAVOR room, i was already weak as I could not eat a thing. I felt I would vomit if I do..
I was almost gone cus of the weakness, but I forced myself so hard and was able to push forth my PRINCE. He arrived exactly at 11:45am, I saw him and the pains and sweat vanished grin , hubby was called on phone and he was super happy.. Tears no be small joke o, na God see me through.. Have not slept for an hr at a stretch, breast milk just started pumping today. Its not been easy, na real vigilante work mothers they do..

There shall be no loss on this group, wishing all 2019 and 2020 mamas, safe delivery..

Thanks a lot sisters and mamas, you all have been a blessing to me on this platform. Can't remember all monikers, thanks for your encouragements, prayers and congratulatory support.. God bless. Except me soon#runs...TeamJuly#TeamPerfection#TeamSafedelivery

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BS ALERT
Part 2

Went for my Antenatal which happened to be my EDD, ran another scan and saw that the whitish part had increased and surrounded the placenta.. He suggested he induced me with castor oil, I accepted and took castor oil around 4am on Thursday, I stooled like never before, walked around the estate, danced yet no contraction.. Around 10am DH took me and packed my bag straight to the hospital, when we got there, I was examined. Baby din't move, very unusual as my baby is super active.. Was told to take lucozade boast and within 15min baby started kicking well. For the fear of unknown, doc decided to admit me.
Doc suggested I take a full bottle of castor oil this time, I took it friday morning 12am along with 3oranges.. I prayed for God to show himself, and grant me a swift delivery. Around 2am stooling started, 4am I started contracting then by 5am I stood up only to see my water had broken. I used pad, and saw mucus and blood also, I was examined and was told I was 2cm.
8am, they came to pass me a drip, see me still forming fine babe. I never knew the drip will turn me into something else, I spoke in tongues and did loads of things I can't remember, but MIL teases me with it. By 11:20 I was moves to the FAVOR room, i was already weak as I could not eat a thing. I felt I would vomit if I do..
I was almost gone cus of the weakness, but I forced myself so hard and was able to push forth my PRINCE. He arrived exactly at 11:45am, I saw him and the pains and sweat vanished grin , hubby was called on phone and he was super happy.. Tears no be small joke o, na God see me through.. Have not slept for an hr at a stretch, breast milk just started pumping today. Its not been easy, na real vigilante work mothers they do..

Thanks a lot sisters and mamas, you all have been a blessing to me on this platform. Can't remember all monikers, thanks for your encouragements, prayers and congratulatory support.. God bless. Except me soon#runs#TeamJuly#TeamPerfection#TeamSafedelivery
Congratulations mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kimlad:

Present cappo. Thanks for
checking on us. I'm so tired of waddling. Baby has refused to come ooo. My first daughter didnt even take time like this. Lo is just kicking and turning, no sign of labor except braxton hick contraction. I'm dealing with extreme fatigue that i cannot even trek. Pineapple, sebi na d one wey u see buy, u go chop. Pineapple is actually scarce out there. And i hate the yellow pineapple, i prefer the coconut pineapple but its no where to be found. Other team mates that are still waddling, sorry ehn. Its not easy. Almighty God ll dedinitely perfect our day of delivery. Capping, hows my prince doing? Hope u've started vigilante? All is well.

Prince his fine, mama vigilante is real o. As a FTM I thought na sugar and honey, but milk came out today nd his sleeping well after spending an hour on feeding. Boys dey chop o.. Mama please don't be tired, it surely end in praise.. I ate pineapple like no tomorrow yet no show for me also, I guess body differs.. Lord will see you through, we await your BA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
motic2:

Congratulations mama

Thnx amiable cappo, how's the waddling nd my LO doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BS ALERT
Part 2

There shall be no loss on this group, wishing all 2019 and 2020 mamas, safe delivery..

Thanks a lot sisters and mamas, you all have been a blessing to me on this platform. Can't remember all monikers, thanks for your encouragements, prayers and congratulatory support.. God bless. Except me soon#runs...TeamJuly#TeamPerfection#TeamSafedelivery
Congratulations sis!
Vigilante is real poo.
Sabi mama, my right leg aches like anything. Any remedy for it, as baby as refused to show face.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Lemonadewifey. I wish you mamas, a safe and swift delivery.. God will see you through, you will find Favour on the day of your delivery, and God shall PERFECT that day for you... We await your BA's..AMEN

#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
Cappo I am tired sincerely speaking cry cry cry. Anxiety and depression is trying to get the better part of me. The kicks, leg seizure, heart palpitations, abdominal pains, tightening, little contractions and all is not even helping me. I can't turn properly at night again, and when I angrily turned yesterday night, I felt as if I flinged baby embarassed. It's not easy o and I can't wait to birth this child. It'll end in praise last last for us all. How's bobo doing?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Thnx amiable cappo, how's the waddling nd my LO doing?
Fine bless God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffafolayan: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Thanks ma’am. God bless you.
hunniesuzie:
ffafolayan this is helpful, there was also something giddyperson posted in her diary (I think) about this topic. Try and search there, I've found this one for you smiley grin grin grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tofi3:
No cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yaaay! Congrats @habbeyoluwa. God bless him.
Too lazy to type these days, just came in to see if you have announced

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Mummy's pls help me

Pls wat should I do
Maybe ms is just coming gradually, you can see your Dr and complain to him /her.
And about the scan, I think gestational age is always a week behind because I argue it with my Dr during my last scan that I should be 12wks when she told me GA is 11wks. I also checked my flo app it says same thing. Just have it in mind that it +/-2wks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kimlad:

Congratulations sis!
Vigilante is real poo.
Sabi mama, my right leg aches like anything. Any remedy for it, as baby as refused to show face.

Na serious business.. Sorry about the pains, sabi mamas will help out..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Cappo I am tired sincerely speaking cry cry cry. Anxiety and depression is trying to get the better part of me. The kicks, leg seizure, heart palpitations, abdominal pains, tightening, little contractions and all is not even helping me. I can't turn properly at night again, and when I angrily turned yesterday night, I felt as if I flinged baby embarassed. It's not easy o and I can't wait to birth this child. It'll end in praise last last for us all. How's bobo doing?

I think that Anxiety is normal especially for a FTM, sorry sis.. Baby is planning for her grand entry, surely it will end in praise.. Bobo is fine, his awaiting my inlaw sharp sharp o..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Simsimz:
Yaaay! Congrats @habbeyoluwa. God bless him.
Too lazy to type these days, just came in to see if you have announced

Amen. Thanks mama, the laziness to type is mutual lol..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5140) (5141) (5142) (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.