Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132526 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2019
Honeysweetest:
lol, am team January,my tummy is still flat, but our bodies differs, no one will be able to steal the gift of God in your life in Jesus name amen. just keep praising God for the life in you
According to what I heard, ftm don't show early. But as you have said, body differs as I'm also showing already. Let's enjoy it as it comes

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2019
Sophiemama:
Good morning Mamas,I had some blood stain last night when I wiped and I was really worried. But after that I haven't seen it again, I will be 8 weeks tomorrow. Any explanations for that?
Don't be panic dear. It happens like that when you're stressed. Just take your time to rest and avoid walking around and standing much. Let your chair or bed be your bestie for now. And take your drugs religiously.
I had it for like 3 occasions when I go to party, my pant will even wet but here I am today showing already at 13wks

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2019
My able cappo, it is well o, my baby too doesn't sleep at night, na so so cry, she will still cry even after offloading my two breasts, my mum said maybe she is not always satisfied with my breast milk and I planned doing exclusive just as I did with my first. But e be like dis my small madam wan sabi chop chop o

Habbeyoluwa:

Have not slept by this time imagine. This boy as been battling with my breast for 2hrs. Once I put him in his cot, less Dan 5min his awake nd crying..
When he sleeps durning d day, I don't always feel sleepy, nd am just there admiring him lol..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Sophiemama:
Good morning Mamas,I had some blood stain last night when I wiped and I was really worried. But after that I haven't seen it again, I will be 8 weeks tomorrow. Any explanations for that?

It's relatively common. I had same around that stage too. Mine was dark red discharge after a stressful day. I went to clinic and scan said everything was alright.

You can go to hospital to clear any doubts and put your mind at rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sophiemama: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Pearl05:

It's relatively common. I had same around that stage too. Mine was dark red discharge after a stressful day. I went to clinic and scan said everything was alright.

You can go to hospital to clear any doubts and put your mind at rest.
Alright, thanks. I will make my first appointment on Monday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2019
Congratulations to all mamas that have put to birth. Una welcome to watch night ministry , come and collect/buy your original TORCH for task. cheesy kiss

To other mama still pushing, more grace to you. You will deliver sharp sharp. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2019
Hello bellyful mamas. Happy weekend to ya'll.

Anyone taking cod liver oil capsules while pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sophiemama: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Don't be panic dear. It happens like that when you're stressed. Just take your time to rest and avoid walking around and standing much. Let your chair or bed be your bestie for now. And take your drugs religiously.
I had it for like 3 occasions when I go to party, my pant will even wet but here I am today showing already at 13wks
Thanks my sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sophiemama: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2019
Jeniluv:
Hello mama,why not visit your hospital to rule out every doubts?

It is well with you and your baby
Thanks,I will go on Monday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2019
Pearl05:
Congratulations to all mamas that have put to birth. Una welcome to watch night ministry , come and collect/buy your original TORCH for task. cheesy kiss

To other mama still pushing, more grace to you. You will deliver sharp sharp. Amen.

Hey Mama, about the watch night ministry, I thought the coconut therapy thingy works, ABI is it for a moment

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2019
Nyxx123:

Hey Mama, about the watch night ministry, I thought the coconut therapy thingy works, ABI is it for a moment

I don't think the coconut therapy is for sleeping but colic on babies. Bobo sleeps well at afternoon and keep wake mostly at night , he will be shinning eye looking at your face.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2019
damibaby:
good afternoon mamas... pls dos that have had cs... what type of clothes was allowed cos of incision site... was it wrapper and blouse gown or pyjamas...and how soon wer u able to breastfeed
missyblissy chloe00 nurse kaffy4bill..

For me I wore top and wrapper or skirts but raised my skirts to Tommy level above the site.. As for breastfeeding, I started allowing my lo to suck on the 3rd day when I was able strong enough.. Even though it didn't flow but I was adviced to allow lo keep sucking that it the more lo sucks the better my changes of milk flowing.. And by evening, I was able to breastfeed and then stop the sma she was talking (inshort na lo reject sma when she felt the difference in the taste of sma and breastmilk) lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2019
Joyfulmama:

To God be the glory as we are moving forward and getting stronger. It's been a while you show face. Thank God for the journey so far
One love teamie
yes nne, I just read sometimes and Waka pass,lol, thank God for the journey so far
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2019
SuperAngel0709:
Good morning to all waddling and swaddling mamas. @ habbeyoluwa, how are u sis? Don't worry everything will be fine. I wish u safe delivery. D vigil has been real on my side, but God has been faithful,
Sabi mamas, pls how do one take care of tummy issues in babies, my mum suggested buying nospamin or gripe water. As for me I think giving baby drugs dis early is not ok. Or do u think am overreacting, cos av been arguing with mum over d issue.

@mama kaffy4bill, congrats on the new baby, and to everyone who just birth their lo. Abeg make una help me shook mouth o

I later had to use nospamin when MIL and my mum won't lemme rest... What I just do was I give very little like 0 5ml of it.. Plus I didn't use it everyday ooo... Sometimes I just tell than have used it even when I haven't lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Its the Lords doing, all thanks to God Almighty. Its a bouncing baby Boy, his all have prayed for.. He weighed 3kg, and came to this world after a serious tear at exaclty 11:45am. Glory to God. Thanks to all mamas who prayed and calmed me down.. Wishing all my teamies and rest of teamies a swift delivery. Amen

Congratulations.. May he be a source of happiness and blessings to the family....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Thanks for the congrats but I never born oo

Please don’t give anything to the baby..

Burp after feeding , watch what you eat(some baby reacts to some diary products and gas forming foods)
My children colic is always worse when I take dano milk so I learnt to stay off it..

Do tummy time ( lie baby on tummy for about 5-10 minutes daily, supervised and ensure the tummy is not full )

Bicycle exercise too helps (lie the baby on back and play with the legs like someone riding bicycle)

You can google to understand better.

Hope this helps..

One love

I think now I know why my gynae asked me to stay off milk and beans for now...

When the pressure was too much I had to get nospamin I used it for only few days

Above all what I just do it when they say use this, try it,...i juts pretend to have used it even when I haven't (esp when am not in support of it) cos I won't want to sound rude by saying I am not using it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
duac:
Good day house
Please has anyone taken promethazine tablet for excessive vomiting in early pregnancy?any side effects?

I did use it then.... The only side effect I noticed was excessive sleep... I slept like there was no tomorrow... It makes one sleep excessively
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Pearl05:

I don't think the coconut therapy is for sleeping but colic on babies. Bobo sleeps well at afternoon and keep wake mostly at night , he will be shinning eye looking at your face.

See my daughter boy friend e be like say them plan am oooo. Na so for night she go dey look you after eating 120ml. Sleep na problem. Once i lay her down and off the light. She will start shouting so i go just jejely on the light back dey look her too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kimlad:
Birth Alert!
My princess made her grand entrance today, 18th of July, 2019. Edd 21 july, 2019..Mummy daddy and baby in good condition.

Yaay, where is my dancing shoe.. Congrats mama, may ur LO bring abundant blessings to ur family.amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
damibaby:

cappo I don born o.... Alhamdulillah... baby boy arrived 15th July via ELCS... birth story coming soon... thanks 4 checking up on us

See as July geepee tank catch u, am happy for you sis.. May your prince bring you all you have prayed and wished for. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
damibaby:

cappo I don born o.... Alhamdulillah... baby boy arrived 15th July via ELCS... birth story coming soon... thanks 4 checking up on us

Aww... Congratulations mama... Barakallahu fihi.. May he be a source of blessing and happiness the the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
Abeg Oooooo whr nurse kaffy dey... Abi lo Don land ni.... This silence is something else ooo nurse kaffy

Seriously this vigilante is real.... Lo's eyes at night na like all those security torch light....she go shine eyes like no tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettymaxy(f): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
BA BA BA!!!
I put to bed my baby boy on Saturday morning to the Glory of God.
Cappo habbeyoluwa pls take note.

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Fyngal1:

congratulations!

cappo habbeyoluwa, we haf catch another one grin grin

Yesso, am glad we have porters trooping in now lol. Wishing d remaining July teamies easy nd swift delivery..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
SuperAngel0709:
My able cappo, it is well o, my baby too doesn't sleep at night, na so so cry, she will still cry even after offloading my two breasts, my mum said maybe she is not always satisfied with my breast milk and I planned doing exclusive just as I did with my first. But e be like dis my small madam wan sabi chop chop o

Yesterday was his naming, it was like carnival. I still never sleep, m just exhausted.. He loves sucking ehen.. It will surely end in praise, if I can't carry out exclusive, na to do normal oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
MzEmeritus:

Congratulations.. May he be a source of happiness and blessings to the family....

Amen ma.tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kaffy4bill please where have you been? How are you doing? We miss you here, wishing you a swift delivery. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
prettymaxy:
BA BA BA!!!
I put to bed my baby boy on Saturday morning to the Glory of God.
Cappo habbeyoluwa pls take note.

Yaaaay sisi, am so happym. God bless our prince abundantly. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Honeysweetest:
lol, am team January,my tummy is still flat, but our bodies differs, no one will be able to steal the gift of God in your life in Jesus name amen. just keep praising God for the life in you

Yea you are right sis our body differs. I say a big Amen!!! Welcme teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Joyfulmama:

You need to see how this news gladings my heart. My bump is also showing o. I wonder if truly it's one baby because I don't expect to be showing now as ftm, but maybe God want our minds to be a peace that he has done it already.
Happy bumping darling
God's name be praise forever

Hahahahaha mama dont worry ya self, even if nah three you r ready�. Yes oooo God wants our nerves to be calm that he has done it. Thanks sweety and happy bumpimg too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Loads if praises I wish I could type here, but in a nutshell, I would like to appreciate God Almighty who made it possible to Start the month of PERFECTION and ended it well with loads of BA's..
On behalf of all JULY mamas, I say a big thank you to all the mamas in the house, who insoite of their waddling and vigilante work, find time to answer our questions, may the good Lord bless you all (Amen)..

GTC mothers, may the good lord grant you double for all your troubles, and grant you blessed children, before the end of this year I see you all bombarding this forum with testimonies. Amen
I pray for every member of this forum, we shall record birth and not death, you shall go to the labor ward and receive favor from God and men..Amen
August mamas, I wish you all the very best.
Signing out till the next journey. Thanks so much..
P.s if you stay along IJEDE you can grace my dads burial in Friday @ Epic event nd conference center..
MONIKER.............SEX................EDD..........BA
1.Habbeyoluwa .....Blue........8th/10th.12th July Bs seen
2.Lemonadewifey ..Pink..........23rd….23rd July Bs seen
3.fyngal1 ..............Pink..........27th……..23rd July Bs seen
4.client ...............Sex...........6th......25th June Bs seen
5.ultimatebunmi1......Blue...........7th…….28th June
6.Olajumoke459 .......Sex............7th… …24th June
7. prettymaxy ...........Blue..........10th……..20th July
8. SuperAngel0709 ..Pink..........9th…....29thJune
9. Kimlad..................Pink...........21st.....18th July
10.Kaffy4bill..............Sex............28th.....21st July
11.Omawumi17........Blue............29thjune...7th July
12.riac.......................Blue............6th......4th July
13.damibaby.......... Blue............Aug5th...........15thJuly
14. Amorprincesa....Pink......July 24th.......bs seen
15. Excesslove222.. Blue..... July 24th... Bs seen
16. AyPortanle1...... Blue.... July 31st
#Teamsupernaturalchildbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2019
Hello house...good morning and quite a long time.

Im back on my third journey..6 weeks gone.EDD sometimes march 2020

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.