Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147678 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5153) (5154) (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) (5159) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
kaffy4bill:
I am so sorry for the silence and thanks to everybody that checked on me..

I was down for a while but much better now..

Delivered my boy on the 21st of July.

Still at the hospital..

I will share bs later.

Please bear with me for not answering mentions..

One love always

Yippy.... Oh where is that dancing emoji (Nairaland really need to implement that emoji).... Congratulations mama.. May he the a source of happiness to the family and be the coolness of your eyes....

Wow so so happy for you... Congratulations mama... Quick recovery dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
BA! BA!

I give all glory to God! My princess arrived this morning around 8am after 3hours of bum bum labour. grin Her older sister keep wanting to carry her.
Cc: Cappo motic2, Cappo habbeyoluwa

55 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=amorprincesa congratulations .welcome to the world baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukitop(f): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
peggygee:
A warm welcome to our latest teamies
@doubleJ19....indeed the Lord is faithful to his people....this is the beginning of fruitfulness in your home in Jesus name. Amen....welcome to our team

@Tofi3.....welcome to our team.

May you all carry your bundles of joy to term and birth them safely in Jesus name.

This is team september, in this team there shall be no loss...we shall celebrate all our birthings and share our amazing birth stories in Jesus name.

Our month of joy is closer than ever, it's just August away and we will start dropping our BAs .....

Let's not relent in prayers, if you have your SUPERNATURAL DELIVERY BOOK, PLS START READING and praying with it.

If you don't have it....kindly quote me and drop your email address, I will send to u.

EVERY MOMA HERE WHO NEEDS IT CAN DO SAME

I wish us all safe delivery.

September momas, start packing your bags ooooo. Tiredness have started setting in, and is no easy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
amorprincesa:
BA! BA!

I give all glory to God! My princess arrived this morning around 8am after 3hours of bum bum labour. grin Her older sister keep wanting to carry her.
What a waoh..A big congrats teamie. Pls is it August already? What are you people doing biko, I need to step up my game. Welcome lil princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LMay(f): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
peggygee:

Let's not relent in prayers, if you have your SUPERNATURAL DELIVERY BOOK, PLS START READING and praying with it.

If you don't have it....kindly quote me and drop your email address, I will send to u.

grin

Marketingwithellen@gmail.com

Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
amorprincesa:
BA! BA!

wow, congrats dear, welcome princess. Congrats to all who have delivered, may the Lord bless and keep them.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
amorprincesa:
BA! BA!

Awwwnnn congrats mama

Congrats to all the mamas that have put to bed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Still at the hospital..

I will share bs later.

One love always
Congrats mama
One love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oshe, my almost neighbour, naming rice don set

Congrats

amorprincesa:
BA! BA!

Cc: Cappo m.otic2, Cappo habbe.yoluwa

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
Fyngal1:
B.A! B.A!

Halleluyah! Team july! It has happened for me. Brought forth my princess last night at 7:15pm..... (Inside her father's car shocked shocked wink) details coming soon.

Cc cappo habeyoluwa

Wow i tap into this swift and sharp sharp delivery congratulations dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
amorprincesa:
BA! BA!

Yaaaaaaayyyyyy.......we are officially in august oya august mama lets start flooding the thread with BA's and BS congratulations teamie may the lord be with you and lo grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
amorprincesa:
BA! BA!

Wow, to God be the glory. Its soo real to me oh. Congrats my dear. Kisses to your princess. Rest well then come and sama us with bs gist grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Fyngal1:
B.A! B.A!

Halleluyah! Team july! It has happened for me. Brought forth my princess last night at 7:15pm..... (Inside her father's car shocked shocked wink) details coming soon.

Cc cappo habeyoluwa

Congrats mama, God bless you and your baby. I wanna read this your bs oh

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Still at the hospital..

I will share bs later.

One love always

Congrats to our able nurse. Welcome sweet baby. God bless you two
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
peggygee:
@doubleJ19....indeed the Lord is faithful to his people....this is the beginning of fruitfulness in your home in Jesus name. Amen....welcome to our team

May you all carry your bundles of joy to term and birth them safely in Jesus name.

This is team september, in this team there shall be no loss...we shall celebrate all our birthings and share our amazing birth stories in Jesus name.

Our month of joy is closer than ever, it's just August away and we will start dropping our BAs .....

September momas, start packing your bags ooooo. Tiredness have started setting in, and is no easy grin

Please I need it. Ruth.olaoyenikan@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DoubleJ19(f): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lemonadewifey, kaffy4bill, amorprincesa and fyngal1 ...congrats and weldone to you all on the birth of your bundles of Joy.
God be praised

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
amorprincesa:
BA! BA!

Wow congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by richG: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please can someone help me with a comprehensive list of baby and mother items for a new mother. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
spicychic847:

What a waoh..A big congrats teamie. Pls is it August already? What are you people doing biko, I need to step up my game. Welcome lil princess.

teamie i hope you are set ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
amorprincesa:
BA! BA!

Congrats dear, God bless your little one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by reezon(f): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
peggygee:

Please i need the supernatural delivery book Tosinjohn4@gmail.com.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glorymill: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
=peggygee post=

Please ma, I need the book too.
Royaltyreigns2018@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babe17: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
ffafolayan:
Are there other October teamies here or I'm alone?

Oct 3rd

Welcome teamie...we full ground grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=keeki post=80573208][/quote]
Me I be jayjayC too oo no idea on FP alternatives. Once I confirm I'm not preggie I'll go to the nearest FP clinic for counselling cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Canadianjjc: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
peggygee:
@

Please send to canadianjjc@yahoo.com
God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ngo4hel: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please send to aneglorious@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thank you dear! Tell Osi to comman marry wife grin grin grin He should bring plenty money when coming.
hunniesuzie:
Oshe, my almost neighbour, naming rice don set

Congrats

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Still at the hospital..

I will share bs later.

One love always
Yay!!! congratulations dearie. May your new baby continually be a source of happiness to your family. I am so happy for you. Take care of yourself and baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thank you mamas! Thank you sunbestie, motic2, hotmomma, spicychic847, doublej19, giddyperson, jazzyjazz, halcyon123, formidablefunmi, blessedmum11.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sashafm(f): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
peggygee:

Please send to feyisasa02@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
motic2:

Yaaaaaaayyyyyy.......we are officially in august oya august mama lets start flooding the thread with BA's and BS congratulations teamie may the lord be with you and lo grin smiley

Aha.... are we in August already? That means it’s November next. Hallelujah

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5153) (5154) (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) (5159) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.