Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159704 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5166) (5167) (5168) (5169) (5170) (5171) (5172) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Mzleemah:
my cappo that year
Yes ooo. I am coming back here soon. weldone. ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Drkul(f): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2019
Please mommas recommend an effective breast pump that can pump very well. My son eats a lot pls. I bought camara but it doesn't pump well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2019
Please house, is mist.mag Trisilicate (MOKO brand) good for heartburn in a pregnant woman? (Almost done with 1st trimester) I has sodium though (250g) magnesium 250g and light magnesium 250.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2019
somehow:
Please house, is mist.mag Trisilicate (MOKO brand) good for heartburn in a pregnant woman? (Almost done with 1st trimester) I has sodium though (250g) magnesium 250g and light magnesium 250.

Call your doctor to confirm this for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2019
Drkul:
Please mommas recommend an effective breast pump that can pump very well. My son eats a lot pls. I bought camara but it doesn't pump well.

Try medela or spectra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2019
Good job you GUYS are doing here o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Congratulations grin

tatacherie:
Drum rolls!
Join me thank God as Aunty flow came in full force with red gele and konkon shoe to match grin grin grin
I've never been happier cheesy
Thanks to all those that responded to my questions
I'll get the nearest available FP asap
Gracias kiss
A very beautiful morning and swift delivery to you all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2019
Please continue offering bottles. Consider formula if you are not producing enough

I'm not a fan of medication for infants when food is available

TestimoneyTesti:
Good morning everyone here, please my baby is not gaining weight appreciably

At birth she weighed 3.8kg

After 6weeks weighed 4.1kg

At 10weeks weighing 4.2kg

I currently tried to do express breastfeeding because I feel she is not getting enough milk, but she is refusing to drink from feeding bottle, please ma's what do I do, am really very worried a woman advised me to get Reload syrup for babies

Please I need confirmed advice on this please.....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by labasulla(f): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Jeniluv:

Welcome to a new month,the month of AUGUST....

Gallant teamies,how are we all doing?I know we are enjoying our baby's rhythmic movements now##smiling

Hope we are regular with our antenatal visits plus our routine drugs? Pls eeh,do baby the favour of taking your drugs as well as fruits...

Am still waiting for baby sex ooo for those that have checked..
Most of us here have been MIA,pls come online,lets know you are fine e hear?

The good God that has brought us this far will surely see us through to the end ##AMEN.....
Oya,catwalk and answer present......

S/NO. MONIKER. EDD SEX
1. Ruthiegal 6th Nov.
2. pis23 12th Nov.
3. gratefulme40 12/16th Nov.
4. Mbliz 19th Nov.
5. blessedmum11 20th Nov.
6. Jeniluv 20th Nov.
7. labasulla 18th Nov.
8. OnyxGem10 23rd Nov.
9. Ajokeomo 25th Nov.
10. first pregnancy 27th Nov.
11. wendy26 21st Nov.
12. sheweezy 30th Nov.
13. Positivemummy
??
14. Aneemee 11th Nov.
15. khaffi2 12th/18th Nov.
16. Kokaiye 30th Nov.
17. Okolinneoma 25th Nov
##TeamNOV2019
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....

Present Capo

I've been MIA that's very true. I was writing exams afterwards I was on bed rest.

Mamas,
Please we need to reduce our stress to zero please, I was having severe pain and doctor said its preterm labour the cause of this is stress.
Its all started when I boarded a bus and I sat at the back the bus plied a very terrible road that I can feel the pain all over my waist.
We should be mindful of the buses we board, suggestively you can sit at middle row and reduce our stress.

May our buns be fully baked.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stmema: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
tatacherie:

Shuoo! See wahala o na their pregnancy? As long you don't have any medical challenge pls enjoy your new gift. This is what moms in the waiting are praying for.
That a new baby is coming unplanned is non of their business. Or are you scared of getting sacked cos you're pregnant? Pls stop getting yourself worked up. Cross your mind God will see you through and you'll birth a healthy baby in due time

Its good you're stopping d girdle right away. Let them talk for all they care but don't give a F. Las las you'll have one big happy family that will love and cherish you tommorow. So flaunt your pregnancy wella
Congratulations!!! kiss kiss kiss

LOL... Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Prettyuche:

Good news this early morning.congrats darling.May God keep u and the young one

Amen, thanks my dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
motic2:

Congratulations teamie hahahaaaa......sharp sharp abeg come and share hint oooooooo because i'm really trusting God to meet my LO this week have started drinking ewedu, warm bath,long walk and oda room duty
May God grant us all swift and safe delivery

Thanks cappo, reduced movement was reported that's y he came earlier than expected oh. Just trust God and work with your gynae
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ronnygold:
Please mama don't stop the progesterone. Around the time you are supposed to take the next dose just buy the tab (duphaston) and take till around 32 to 34 weeks. Your doctor don't need to prescribe for you. You can take 1 daily it's not bad, on a stressful day you can take one morning and evening. Cos of the cost o. That was what I did. Regards
Cost ke? How much is it compared to what I've passed through, less than 3k. I will do as you've said. Thanks for your advice.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
[Try gavison....its more effectice. quote author=somehow post=80991932]Please house, is mist.mag Trisilicate (MOKO brand) good for heartburn in a pregnant woman? (Almost done with 1st trimester) I has sodium though (250g) magnesium 250g and light magnesium 250.

[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yaaaaaaaaaay congratulations dear! Welcome baby
hotmomma:
To the glory of God, my darling handsome Prince arrived at the early hours of this morning.
BS much Later

My fellow august teamies, I wish you a very safe delivery.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
ANewMumIJNAmen:
Good morning mamas. I hope everyone had a good night rest.

I'm new here please. I don't know which team I belong to as I just got BFP last week. But please I have a question: I'm still getting waist and back pain. Whenever I stand up, I get a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. Please what could be the problem?

Because you ttc'ed for a while, i would suggest you see a doctor and register asap. Insist on progesterone supplement and rest pls.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
somehow:

I used dana antacid. Worked for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
hotmomma:

Thanks cappo, reduced movement was reported that's y he came earlier than expected oh. Just trust God and work with your gynae

were you induced?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Drkul(f): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
motic2:

Try medela or spectra
Do you have an idea of the cost pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Drkul:

Do you have an idea of the cost pls

198$$$$$
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Drkul:

I bought evenflo electric breast pump on konga in 2015. It has space for batteries too. I used it twice every day from when my LO was 4months old till i weaned him at 1 year plus. It's still in perfect working condition for my new arrival.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
labasulla:

Present Capo

I've been MIA that's very true. I was writing exams afterwards I was on bed rest.

Mamas,
Please we need to reduce our stress to zero please, I was having severe pain and doctor said its preterm labour the cause of this is stress.
Its all started when I boarded a bus and I sat at the back the bus plied a very terrible road that I can feel the pain all over my waist.
We should be mindful of the buses we board, suggestively you can sit at middle row and reduce our stress.

May our buns be fully baked.
Am soooo happy to know you and LO are fine,thank God for the victory....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
hotmomma:
To the glory of God, my darling handsome Prince arrived at the early hours of this morning.
BS much Later

My fellow august teamies, I wish you a very safe delivery.

Woohoo! Hearty congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
ToyosiR:

Yes ooo. I am coming back here soon. weldone. ma
we might be teamie again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jeniluv:
Mama the mama,i doff my hat 4u oooo,3 boys plus another budding?u are the true definition of a strong mama,lolz....You are welcome ojare,the good God will see u through...October or November,we are one big family e hear?relaxxxx,feel free,we love u
cheesy as in ehhhn, truly a strong mama! Ain't easy raising boys.. me wey get 2 boys dey pray say make this one be girl to dilute all the energy and testosterone in my house grin I salute every mom in house #teamdecember how body? #teamjanuary how una dey? As I'm one leg in both teams. Bumpy Tuesday, abeg make una show bumps o.. I'm coming with mine wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Congratulations grin

Oh yea! grin thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
I found these tips on PI and thought to share with our belleful mamas. I hope they remind & ginger you to eat n stay healthy always
Enjoy! kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Congratulations hotmomma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Drkul(f): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
motic2:

198$$$$$
I don't understand ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
smiley

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
tatacherie:
Drum rolls!
Join me thank God as Aunty flow came in full force with red gele and konkon shoe to match grin grin grin
I've never been happier cheesy
Thanks to all those that responded to my questions
I'll get the nearest available FP asap
Gracias kiss
A very beautiful morning and swift delivery to you all
Why na? I don dey prepare my congratulations speech already tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5166) (5167) (5168) (5169) (5170) (5171) (5172) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.