Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156004 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Onegai:

Shall I boast and say I had absolutely no morning sickness at all? I even went salsa dancing for months after, celebrated my birthday and did all sorts. All I had was headaches that would last a day (from time to time). Up till 7 months I went swimming (yes I got a lot of horrified looks from people who don't know swimming is a better exercise than walking because of less impact on your joints, just do breast stroke).

My sisters wanted to kill me with their envy grin

@LegitDiva, Just don't eat for 2, substitute sugar for honey, lots of fruits and water (ditch the soda) and try to stay active. My brother's friend went rock-climbing at 6 months sef (but please don't do any strenuous exercise you don't do normally). Try not to sit in one place letting the morning sickness make you feel even worse.

I too did not ve any morning sickness but was having alot of cravings...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
viviparity:
@lovinam thks 4 ur reply.@proudmum i wish u quick recovery nd safe delivery.@all God wil make it easy 4 us.

Amen n Amen...thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
LegitDiva:
Good morning All, I'm a FTM and this is my first post.

Please after the two red lines what's next? I'm so excited grin grin
Welcome on board Cherie koko we shall all carry to term and deliver with ease

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
modath:

Babe calm down, its not for long, just maybe for a few weeks but those few weeks.. cheesy

@Mamas, especially 1st trimester mamas,na lie I lie?? grin & kindly disregard @onegai, she's a freak of nature. maybe she's related to mother Theresa.

@onegai,

Why did you have to taunt us, especially me with NVP @ almost 32wks. Not fair ooo. grin

I'm torn between hailing you as my "rose" model& hating you!! You are one lucky b****, do you know the kind of bullet you dodged!!!

Pele. Lol, everyone says so. When I had sciatica and was limping everywhere, you were not there tongue I don't think you can do anything to stop the nausea but it's best to try not to focus on it. Me, I can feel extremely sorry for myself so I decided to try not to (I was having so much emotional wahala). Try and go swimming (it helps you sleep better and helps those random aches and pains).

I had random cravings (one week it was gizzard, then from there I kept wanting burgers, I could walk past someone and start craving what they were eating, even if I didn't know what it was).

what I'm really worried about is Labour (Team July here). Because that always sound brutal from everyone I ask (except for those who took an epidural on time).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thanks for all your encouragements, I really appreciate. I've just started having the contractions again though they are irregular. I've had 3 so far since 9:11pm. I'm just thinking of giving it till 11pm and if it continues, then I'll leave for the hospital. Thanks once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
proudmom38:
Yesooo! Yesooo!! even if I'm not yet strong but I must dance a little shoki 2geda wit kukere 2 celebrate my healing n 2 celebrate team july's counting down...! My sweet n lovely team mates abeg where una dey? Make una come join me dance o...Oya @modath our class rep come do roll call make we knw how many we be 4 class o... Let d count down continue!!!

#teamjulydabestestteamevergrin

See her mouth undecided. After you make everyone panick. Good to know you are feeling better. Pele,oyinbo prouddad.

How our lil proudy? Hope he is giving you the kicks and punches in complete dose? grin

Prouddad, you no try at all. No matter what, if hand dey pain madam to type,you for send a sentence no matter how "stuck" wifey claimed you are. embarassed
Come and apologise to the whole house o sad

Glad to have you back sis. We really missed you. Especially me, honourable "senior" beedam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
MGeey:
Thanks for all your encouragements, I really appreciate. I've just started having the contractions again though they are irregular. I've had 3 so far since 9:11pm. I'm just thinking of giving it till 11pm and if it continues, then I'll leave for the hospital. Thanks once again.

I will wake up to read your successful birth story in Jesus name. Amen.
Good night sis.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alemo50: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
corrall:

Oga Alemo, thanks a bunch for your inputs here, the only problem I have is that this your medical terms no be here o, can some of this things be explained in small small English?

I will try my best, my sister, to explain am for small small english. Everything wey I dey say, i fit summarise am say, the most important thing to do to know if your baby is going to be okay is to measure the blood wey de flow to the baby through the umbilical cord. The name of the test na 'umbilical artery doppler'. Experiment don show wetin i dey talk. 'see Umbilical artery Doppler was shown to have 100% specificity for predicting foetal outcome, See http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23457860 .' If na the only thing wey person do for pregnancy be that, our picking go dey survive more because once we know say blood no dey flow to our baby again, we go quickly deliver the baby. I pray say wetin i want to say next no go cause my fellow doctors to vex with me, but the truth be say, nine out of ten of our doctors no dey tell pregnant women wetin I just talk about doppler so (from one study wey we do for one conference). The reason wey dem de give be se they no know when the test go reach Naija. But the test don dey Naija. Na the awareness me I just dey spread. Once pregnant mothers start to dey demand for some tests, e go make us doctors to read the latest thing wey de happen. I wish all of us luck

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
beedam:

See her mouth undecided. After you make everyone panick. Good to know you are feeling better. Pele,oyinbo prouddad.

How our lil proudy? Hope he is giving you the kicks and punches in complete dose? grin

Prouddad, you no try at all. No matter what, if hand dey pain madam to type,you for send a sentence no matter how "stuck" wifey claimed you are. embarassed
Come and apologise to the whole house o sad

Glad to have you back sis. We really missed you. Especially me, honourable "senior" beedam

My honourable senior beedam,no vex jare na devil get wahala...How is u n our big boy doing? Hope say dh don land by now o? Lil proudy is doing all d stunt n kick boxing he knws how 2 do well o...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2015
#teamjuly #teamjuly #teamjuly I cant keep calm anymore, i hail everybody in the house. My team mates how's it going? The finish line is jst around the corner and bags are getting packed already, @proudmom its good to have u back dancing azonto hope prouddad is getting better. Dear Mgeey, it is well with u and ur baby u'll come back with testimony abeg if possible go and sit with them @ the hospital there so u can be watched.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lamdec(f): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2015
We team June have not started dropping, team July has been oppressing us for here, Abegy you guys should wait till 1st of July jare.
proudly team June.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Keji3:
#teamjuly #teamjuly #teamjuly I cant keep calm anymore, i hail everybody in the house. My team mates how's it going? The finish line is jst around the corner and bags are getting packed already, @proudmom its good to have u back dancing azonto hope prouddad is getting better. Dear Mgeey, it is well with u and ur baby u'll come back with testimony abeg if possible go and sit with them @ the hospital there so u can be watched.

Thanks alot 4d mention...prouddad is getting beta n he will be here soon...U guyz re d best E-family ever!! We love u all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2015
lamdec:
We team June have not started dropping, team July has been oppressing us for here, Abegy you guys should wait till 1st of July jare.
proudly team June.

Team july oppressed nobody o,we re only being excited as d count down began with speed...So june mamas make una start dey clear road 4 us o tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
lamdec:
proudly team June.

HABA Team June, we are not against your joining us if your baby neva remenber say June don come. Pls join us in July. it shall be a smooth and easy delivery for us all.

Da best Team so far welcomes you all.......TEAMJULY grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

HABA Team June, we are not against your joining us if your baby neva remenber say June don come. Pls join us in July. it shall be a smooth and easy delivery for us all.

Abeg team July stop oppressing team June joor grin, oya June mama start dropping sharp sharp, so we team August can start warming up

Best team ever ***AUGUST*** tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thanks to those dat responded
De found out she has a cyst

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Team july all the way!!!the strongest team so far.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

Yes ooo...TEAMJULYROCKStongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
marygold:
Team july all the way!!!the strongest team so far.

#LETDABESTTEAMLEADS...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
@MGeey how re u holding up?My prayers re wit u...May u come back n share sweet birth story wit us.Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temismith(f): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
hello...... healthy 9momths to pushing mamas... God bless all TTC mamas with children that will stay and take care of them.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Temismith:
hello...... healthy 9momths to pushing mamas... God bless all TTC mamas with children that will stay and take care of them.
Amen in Jesus name!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Team July pls and pls go and relax,we team June Neva drop so make sure ur bags are under d bed and not near d door bcus am coming for inspection tonyt.fellow team mate ao d pushing dey go am so excited can't wait o.teamJune the most unique team

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
olaoyekemi:
Team July pls and pls go and relax,we team June Neva drop so make sure ur bags are under d bed and not near d door bcus am coming for inspection tonyt.fellow team mate ao d pushing dey go am so excited can't wait o.teamJune the most unique team

I pray o..una no fit shut us up o..tongue

#teamjulyrules
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Team july be like chelsea fans, them just dey shout all over the thread, even their seniors who are team June no shout at all. When July comes now, them go all gentle.
My fellow teammates, how go dey go o jare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hello ladies.

Please how can I control spitting? I have tried chewing bitter kola thinking it can be controlled but all to no avail.

Again,I am having this mild itching whenever I pee. Is it normal? I haven't started ante-natal anyway.

I am in my first trimester though. I can't just stand the morning sickness. Gosh!!

embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Beremx:
Hello ladies.

Please how can I control spitting? I have tried chewing bitter kola thinking it can be controlled but all to no avail.

Again,I am having this mild itching whenever I pee. Is it normal? I haven't started ante-natal anyway.

I am in my first trimester though. I can't just stand the morning sickness. Gosh!!

embarassed
ladies ke, we're mamas, just kidding though, experienced mamas will answer you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Errrr. For the itch kindly go for a V.... Swab. It could be nothing. Maybe you might wana keep the place smooth cos it might be irritation. Spitting?? Hmmmm. Have u tried sweet/ gum? If u wanna tow that line then ur dental hygiene gorra be very serious. That's what my dentist said, the teeth is weak during preggy.
Beremx:
Hello ladies.

embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
sheweezy:
Team july be like chelsea fans, them just dey shout all over the thread, even their seniors who are team June no shout at all. When July comes now, them go all gentle.
My fellow teammates, how go dey go o jare

See beefing o,una no shout cos maybe una dey panic...But team july get swags pass una tonguecheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Somebody is missing here...... Adaobi 736 or so. If you are reading this hola. Your comments usually starts a new page on the newborn thread. Lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
olaoyekemi:

Relax for where? Don't tell me you don turn to an inspector? Whatever's don't step my street for the yeye inspection cos my bag no dey near the door but at the gate. My baby no want gree till JULY oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
lovinam:
Errrr. For the itch kindly go for a V.... Swab. It could be nothing. Maybe you might wana keep the place smooth cos it might be irritation. Spitting?? Hmmmm. Have u tried sweet/ gum? If u wanna tow that line then ur dental hygiene gorra be very serious. That's what my dentist said, the teeth is weak during preggy.
I have done the V...swab test and the result was negative. Me think its just a symptom in pregnancy.

I will try sweet/gum to control the spitting. Thanks.

@lfffffy, no mind me jare. Na slip of tongue. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.