Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195795 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5302) (5303) (5304) (5305) (5306) (5307) (5308) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Nimi22:

Thank you pearl05 God bless you abundantly and grant you safe delivery. Anugod I finally won something cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ma'am zaynie and the giver thanks so much. God bless you.
Yaayyy! Thank you o pearl05. Congrats my inlaw, we finally won something. God bless the giver.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juola(f): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Abuja mamas, where are you oooo? Is Abuja clinics safe for antenatal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2019
juola:
Abuja mamas, where are you oooo? Is Abuja clinics safe for antenatal?

Google it and read the reviews!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2019
zaynie:
List is out

Big bed - - - - Khaffi2. The bed is bulky and you may have to come and pick it up.

Baby carrier - - - - Nyxx123

Car seat 1 ---- Amarisa

Nursing pillow - - - Asasteve

Sitting support with play mat--- Wonyi

Bouncer - - - - Pweetiebabe

Car seat 2------ Temitope009

Potty trainer - - - - Nimi22

Sheabutter and Exfoliator - - - - - Lemonadewifey (the giver is in Ikorodu)

Sitzbath bowl---- AmazingGod

3pc wear for boys---- Jeniluv

Please let me know if there's any mix up in the list.
I wrote the names as I got the mentions and most of the mentions are seconds apart.

PS: please winners pay for delivery kiss

Please if you're out of Lagos, indicate.
I'll be sending some out of Lagos items out today since I'm off work today, I would really love to send the items out today.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2019
April Mama's has anyone start feeling baby's kick yet, because I am yet to feel it.

Also my last scan show I have anterior placenta which means that the placenta is in front of my tummy which will be hard for me to feel d kick yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2019
Moaba:
Hi mamas... What's the price range for baby bouncers please?
I bought this for 25k.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2019
zaynie:

I'll be sending some out of Lagos items out today since I'm off work today, I would really love to send the items out today.

present ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Well vagina ultrasounds to my knowledge are very safe and are important for those who need to check their cervix, to treat/avoid complications. I had some slight bleeding few weeks ago and I had two vagina ultrasound to check my cervix and some other things to see if everything was fine, and now I’m having no issues and my cervix is still very long. I’ve never heard about vagina ultrasounds making the cervix soft though but I guess it depends on your doctor.
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

There is something I remembered...

Trans viginal scan is not good to be doing constantly, it makes cervix to b soft. Is only advisable to do it during the early stage, so always go with abdominal scan for the safety of ur baby...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2019
olabrinks:
Well vagina ultrasounds to my knowledge are very safe and are important for those who need to check their cervix, to treat/avoid complications. I had some slight bleeding few weeks ago and I had two vagina ultrasound to check my cervix and some other things to see if everything was fine, and now I’m having no issues and my cervix is still very long. I’ve never heard about vagina ultrasounds making the cervix soft though but I guess it depends on your doctor.

It does ....and also all human reproductive system are not d same, u might have extra strong cervix.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Ok. I will do it on my own then. Just to check again.
About scan, I can't say the number of of scan I've done. As a ftm that has waited so long to have it with my experience with blighted ovum, I do scan anyhow ni When I wanted to confirm sex to be sure of what to shop for baby, I did 3 scans from different centers in a day grin. Thank God for the journey so far sha
lol.. 3 diff centers??!!! Wow.... Ur own pass mine ooo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

It does ....and also all human reproductive system are not d same, u might have extra strong cervix.
true

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Still waiting for your response via mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Still waiting for your response via mail

Ewoooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2019
zaynie:

I'm in Abuja ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Madam thanks for the info but how can someone check cervix length?

Mummy4life1:

Madam I can remember you were saying your hospital wanted to do a cerclage for you. For them to ask you for this, they must have observed something. So I think its necessary they check your cervical length at every antenatal. Mine is checked every two weeks.

Also regarding how long you have waited for this miracle, your pregnancy is high risk and it's not meant to be treated like others. Please always ask the sonographer for your cervical length, even if your doctor says its unnecessary. Although the best way to know is through TVs, I dont advise that, I dont even allow the sonographer use it for me, he does the trans abdominal scan.

Record the length somewhere and keep track of it. If possible tell the doctor your length. We have to be proactive with Nigerian doctors.

Loss of baby in the second and third trimester is more painful than early miscarriage because you have already gotten used to the baby's kicks and all that. It will not be our portion. So please do anything to prevent cervical incompetence. No one understands your body like you.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2019
firstpregnancy:

Awwww. me too
May God grant our wishes . How are you doing ?
I'm doing great ma. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

I'm in Abuja ma.

Ouch!
Your item is in Ikorodu ó, that's a bit far from me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
kokaiye:
Good morning mamas, i want to ask, y do clinic ask us 2 bring urine at every appointment....??!! Just curious of wat dey r looking 4

Check for infection, sugar (gestation diabetes), protein In urine ( pre eclampsia) etc.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prestige2013: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Fellow preggy and mothers, am 22weeks ftm- what test should be done on me as a FTM, where I registered only did scan on me and gave me folic acid n multivitamins tablets.

Is that Okay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Follyshowbaby: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
zaynie:

Ma, I'm in abeokuta.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
zaynie:

Ouch!
Your item is in Ikorodu ó, that's a bit far from me
Mama I dey badagry o(backyard of lagos) a planning to get somethings from your store next month so hopefully everything will be waybill together... Most important make sure d Straight out mommy onesis still dey store o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juola(f): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Google it and read the reviews!
I have checked but there is nothing significant. That is why I asked.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Wow! Congrats @Firstpregnancy. You are such a lucky woman. The bed is very beautiful. I got the blue color, I look at it every morning I can't wait to put it on my bed with my prince inside it wink
Mama how much did you buy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
khaffi2:
grin grin Mama even me sef see myself and the bed for dream. You won't understand
smiley smiley
I understand you perfectly well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Motun001: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hello, please I really do not understand how things are done here. Please i need hospital recommendations. I need a good hospital to register for antenatal and delivery. I stay around berger lagos. Please help a sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nyxx123:

Ma'am also post pictures of your work or social media handle, that will sell your advert well
Thanks mama. I just did
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Blackfinegirl:

Madam I can remember you were saying your hospital wanted to do a cerclage for you. For them to ask you for this, they must have observed something. So I think its necessary they check your cervical length at every antenatal. Mine is checked every two weeks.

Also regarding how long you have waited for this miracle, your pregnancy is high risk and it's not meant to be treated like others. Please always ask the sonographer for your cervical length, even if your doctor says its unnecessary. Although the best way to know is through TVs, I dont advise that, I dont even allow the sonographer use it for me, he does the trans abdominal scan.

Record the length somewhere and keep track of it. If possible tell the doctor your length. We have to be proactive with Nigerian doctors.

Loss of baby in the second and third trimester is more painful than early miscarriage because you have already gotten used to the baby's kicks and all that. It will not be our portion. So please do anything to prevent cervical incompetence. No one understands your body like you.
Thank you Madam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Abdominal scan picks it up too.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
khaffi2:
grin grin Mama even me sef see myself and the bed for dream. You won't understand
Hahaha
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
beyedew:

Abdominal scan picks it up too.
Thank you ma'am for the enlightenment
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
zaynie:

Just seeing this. Am I late?
I'm at Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (5302) (5303) (5304) (5305) (5306) (5307) (5308) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.