Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146202 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5349) (5350) (5351) (5352) (5353) (5354) (5355) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Anugod:
Lol. It'll be nice to have a boy so I can just close shop. I just don't want to get my hopes too high ni. Already shopping small small in pink. Lol. My ijebu side won't mind a girl cos I won't have to go all out shopping all over again. cheesy If a boy, he'll have to wear the pink stuff I already got. grin grin
I pray lo shows me soon so I can just face one direction already angry

The way my baby too will have to wear blues and boys stuff if he decides to surprise me. Though I didn't shop much but I still shop o. Can't resist buying baby things jor. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nimi22:

The way my baby too will have to wear blues and boys stuff if he decides to surprise me. Though I didn't shop much but I still shop o. Can't resist buying baby things jor. grin grin
I'm telling you o, the temptation is just too real. The other day, Dh bought a pack of onesies for a neighbor that just put to bed. I was asking why he bought just one pack abi that onesies is not good for his coming baby ni? Whenever I go to the market I just have to close eye and pass baby shops o, before I use food money buy baby things finish o grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Safeob27: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mzleemah:
Team March 2020 Roll Call (December)
Yipee it's the last month of the year, Happy New month teamies, hope we all are doing fine, third Trimester loading....... May we all carry to term. We welcome our newest members Folash and HolySteph.
Mama jellyshine your princess has so many prince in line. Kindly update me on baby's gender.
#teamkiakiadelivery
#babyalivemotheralivedaddyandfamilymemberaliveandrejoicing
#teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd..............30th/31st..........XY
2. estilo.........................25th.............. unknown
3. mzleemah................3rd/6th.........XY
4. olabrinks.................13th.................XY
5. safeob27................19th.................. unknown
6. marygold.................7th.................. unknown
7. Jellyshine................13th................XX
8. ladyjblinks...............28th............... unknown
9. Graced2018............11th.................XY
10. Chimzy09..............16th................. XY
11. mumsjoy
12. Pink1000
13. nahzyla..................19th.................. unknown
14. Bluefin.....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao................20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama.............4th/7th............ XY
17. MumDiamond.............15th.............unknown
18. Danny4God(for wifey)........17th....... XY
19. smoochii...........,.......20th............ unknown
20. Orente21...................31st..............XY
21. Asapretty...................6th..............unknown
22. Piragirl......................28th.............. unknown
23. Sacredlily..................14th.............. unknown
24. Folash.......................20th..............unknown
25. HolySteph.................23rd................XY
Yes o..happy new month..we are fine but the fatigue and tiredness is real. May God make it easy for us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tipsyjules1:
Good evening my beautiful mums.Dunno if Anyone will still remember me o.I was very active here 2016 with Edd sept 21.I have suffered before I could finally get back online.I have changed phones so many times that coming back online is a problem. I don even open plenty emails yet e no free work.I have really missed you all .I won't get the names well but I will still try.Blesse dmum,liftedh ands,something jazz.make I stop before I murder names.I am sorry for coming this late. Abeg make una forgive me.I am a DEC mum o.make I stop here.
Welcome back sis, it's good to have you back kiss congrats and safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Safeob27:

Yes o..happy new month..we are fine but the fatigue and tiredness is real. May God make it easy for us
sorry teamie we are getting there soon, try to complete shopping before you start elephant walking
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
MrsDot:
Happy new month mamas,

These two items up for grabs at 30k for both.

Car seat & baby electric sterilizer (both in perfect condition).

Not too used (Original UK products, bought brand new 6months ago).

Some extra milk storage cups and thong included.

u see mama,some of us here de wait for Good Samaritan wey God go use dash us free baby items��,in the spirit of Christmas,u feel me��

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tipsyjules1:
Good evening my beautiful mums.Dunno if Anyone will still remember me o.I was very active here 2016 with Edd sept 21.I have suffered before I could finally get back online.I have changed phones so many times that coming back online is a problem. I don even open plenty emails yet e no free work.I have really missed you all .I won't get the names well but I will still try.Blessedmum,liftedhands,something jazz.make I stop before I murder names.I am sorry for coming this late. Abeg make una forgive me.I am a DEC mum o.make I stop here.

I remember ur moniker tipsy mama grin
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
is well with u newmum,u will testify,death of a love one is not what any should experience,too painful,God is your comfort.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
wts this am seeing here about heating baby's navel,chai,this mamas won't kill me ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
ChizziCindy:

Present Cappo, last week Thursday was having body pains and cramps was really scared, and my next appointment was going to be on Saturday, I just couldn't wait because was worried, had to carry myself for scan on Friday to be sure baby was ok. Thank God baby was doing fine, asked the Sonographer about the sex of the baby, because was so sure it's a boy, when I heard it looks like a girl was surprised, but he said it's not certain yet because it's not showing well. Complained to my doc the next day about the cramp, was given injection for it. Thank God the cramp has stopped.

it is well with you Momma,
glad the cramp has stopped, is it your First pregnancy?
Hahahaha Momma,
please tell us how you concluded on your Certainty your Baby is a Boy... I want to learn ohhh

Teamie, it is well with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
Anugod:
Cappo Cappo happy new month! My edd is 3rd by lmp but scan gave me 6th and 9th.

I tried checking sex last week but sonographer couldn't see it. Me I'm suspecting girl sha, cos that's how my first born kept hiding till I put to bed. They say na girl dey hide bumbum pass. Just put XX for me.

Please teamies, am I the only one not feeling kicks yet? I refuse to be worried sha. And again, I peeped my scan result and saw AFI (amniotic fluid) as 5.20, meanwhile google said AFI of less than 5 is oligohydraminos (abi wetin dem dey call am)?
My doc didn't say anything but I kinda have been worried cos in my first, even though I opted for cs, the doc was surprised that my fluid had dried totally by the time they cut me open. I intend trying vbac and this low amniotic fluid worries me. I didn't even find anything meaningful on how to increase the fluid. I try to drink water like a fish but I only end up with plentious bathroom breaks.

Abeg I don dey talk too much, but make una follow me chook mouth on top this matter o. What can I do? What do I need to do? I have another matter but lemme finish with this one first

Hi Teamie,
am glad you are fine.
I am not worried with Baby sex, but the AFI worry me small, but if Doctor say no worry, biko rest your mind.
another concern with our Doctors here is that, sometimes they Downplay serious issues... I just want to share my story with you.
With my First, I was diagnosed with Low amniotic fluid at 35weeks, the only medicine given to me by the Doctor then was A class of water every Hour...
so I can confidently tell you that you are doing the right thing... please sacrifice the bathroom hours... everybody knows peggy Momma have more Bathroom room breaks.
i don't want to scare you with details of the situation, just kuku dey carry Bottle water with you every where you go...
cheers Momma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsDot(f): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Honeysweetest:
u see mama,some of us here de wait for Good Samaritan wey God go use dash us free baby items��,in the spirit of Christmas,u feel me��

Okay Lol cheesy, In d spirit of Christmas, Do you have a baby and what is your baby's gender and Age?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Pls has any team April start feeling baby kicks or is it me dat has not started feeling it

This should not be a concern yet Momma, you may start at 20+ weeks, so relax Momma.
some feel it super early.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
PatKing:
TEAM APRIL 2020

Happy New Month Teamies.
Super glad we all made it to December....
we thank God.

Hmmm... we have just 4 months Left ohh shocked
I mean, when did we confirm pregnancy grin
this God is awesome, He brought us this far, He will see us all through... Amen.

December Roll Call for Team April 2020

We all welcome MomoAdura,
Kennysgirl, and wonderfulperson.
Teamies, show some love.

01. Orente21 EDD 02
02. MomoAdura EDD 03
03. Jennykoko3009 EDD 03
04. LadyMessi EDD 04
05. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf EDD 09
06. LegitDiva EDD 11
07. davsquared EDD 12
08. PecAbby EDD 16
09. wonderfulperson EDD 17
10. LaJoie2x EDD 21
11. ChizziCindy EDD 21
12. PatKing EDD 21 XY
13. Shallypop
14. Kennysgirl
15. Anugod
16. Zinny20
17. mummywifey
18. MISSYTOSIN
19. AdeSquare2
20. goldenone

Breaking: one of us ANewMumIJNAmen just lost her Baby at 21weeks... please reach out to her. The Lord will comfort her.

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
Happy Bumping.

Thanks Cappo, gender is XX. So you are even my Edd mate wink

@AnewmumIJNAmen, so sorry for your loss, MAY God in his infinite mercies wipe your tears and grant you double for all lost. You will soon have another IN Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bluefin:

Not sure if that person is a doctor, but in the US once you reach 6.5-7 most hospitals do not give epidural again because it may slow down dilation process. In my last pregnancy I was telling the nurse when I was already 4.5cm that once I can get epidural they should give me. She was like I should have said it since and not suffered at all because if I reach 5 they won’t be able to administer it again. So I don’t think the theory of 7-8cm is right.

I birthed in the US and the relative is a nurse practitioner and she upholds the theory of 7-8cm so that dilation doesn't slow down.
Your theory is also in line with the explanation and advice the dr gave saying it is best done early.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
LaJoie2x:

Thanks Cappo, gender is XX. So you are even my Edd mate wink

@AnewmumIJNAmen, so sorry for your loss, MAY God in his infinite mercies wipe your tears and grant you double for all lost. You will soon have another IN Jesus Name, Amen.

Yes dear Teamie...
maybe we entered the oza room same time tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
ANewMumIJNAmen:

Thank you very much mama. I'll add Vit E to it

I am so sorry for your loss. I pray God answers you speedily with double in jesus name.
My preference for high prolactin from experience is dostinex(cabergoline) instead of parlodel in terms of effectiveness and tolerable side effects.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kennysgirl(f): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
PatKing:
TEAM APRIL 2020

Happy New Month Teamies.
we thank God.

this God is awesome, He brought us this far, He will see us all through... Amen.

Teamies, show some love.

01. Orente21 EDD 02
02. MomoAdura EDD 03
03. Jennykoko3009 EDD 03
04. LadyMessi EDD 04
06. LegitDiva EDD 11
07. davsquared EDD 12
08. PecAbby EDD 16
10. LaJoie2x EDD 21
11. ChizziCindy EDD 21
12. PatKing EDD 21 XY
13. Shallypop
14. Kennysgirl
15. Anugod
16. Zinny20
17. mummywifey
18. MISSYTOSIN
19. AdeSquare2
20. goldenone

Breaking: one of us ANewMumIJNAmen just lost her Baby at 21weeks... please reach out to her. The Lord will comfort her.

Happy Bumping.

Cappo thx for welcoming me I, EDD is 19 gender is unknown, I want to be surprised abeg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
kokaiye:
toh!!!! Tnk u ojere my dear mama.... I was stil pressurized by my grama today cos she saw dis rashes dt yoruba people call Alefo n was like "ha!!! Let us get u dis herb n dt herb 2 send it away" i told her grama c ehn, u ve take ur own kids lemme take care of mine d way i fit biko undecided n moreover d oda grama said its a sigh dt baby is gonna b tall n dt it will go away... Pls, no agbo abeg.
I was given Licafor and mupiderm cream when my baby had alefo by my paediatrician and the alefo disappeared within 7days.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
PatKing:

Yes dear Teamie...
maybe we entered the oza room same time tongue

smiley tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
angeltolly:

TEAM MAY 2020, DECEMBER ROLL CALL

Happy New month teamies and welcome to December. How are we doing and LO, it will end in praise. I hope we all have started antenatal? MS nko? Anyone still experiencing that? Don't worry, it can only get better and God will make it easy for us.
We should be in our 18th, 17th, 16th, 15th and 14th weeks now. We're getting there we will finish well with Mum alive, baby alive and Daddy rejoicing with plenty money. Amen.

If you hear your name, kindly signify and let’s know how you are doing.

USERNAME-------------------------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - - - - - ---------------------23rd

2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th

3. angeltolly - - - - - - - ------------------------ 5th

4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - ----------------------- 27th

5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 27th

6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th

7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th

8. Lioha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 2nd

9. Sysengr - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 10th

10. Prudify25 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 22nd

If you are a may mama and you have not registered, you are wrong angry . Copy me with your Edd now while registration is still free o.

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss
Our able cappo, thanks for job well done. I'm fine, it's just this lazyness and bloating. I believe pregnant women should be hungry, for me, reverse is the case. Another thing, scan shows that my baby is sucking his finger, I just hope he wont come out sucking his fingers. My older child came out sucking on his lips.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
ambient:
Help me thankgod for my life ooo, 4weeks pregnant with typhoid and blood infection, hospitalized for 4days now. I just hope my baby is safe with all this drugs they have been giving me.....
congratulations you will be fine ok have you started antenatal or is it too early to start?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
gwng:
For the convenience of using your breast milk pump, get this:

Breast Pump Bra (Medium): 5000 (applicable to size 30-44). Features adjustable zip and very convenient to use!!!

Call/Whatsapp: 070-666-97724 for details.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tipsyjules1(f): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
enque:

I remember ur moniker tipsy mama grin
Congrats
Thanks so much o.Longest time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tipsyjules1(f): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Liftedhands:
Welcome back sis, it's good to have you back kiss congrats and safe delivery.
Thanks sis.I don miss una tire.Hope I can still register?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 4:47am On Dec 03, 2019
PatKing:
TEAM APRIL 2020

Happy New Month Teamies.
we thank God.

Teamies, show some love.

01. Orente21 EDD 02
02. MomoAdura EDD 03
03. Jennykoko3009 EDD 03
04. LadyMessi EDD 04
06. LegitDiva EDD 11
07. davsquared EDD 12
08. PecAbby EDD 16
10. LaJoie2x EDD 21
11. ChizziCindy EDD 21
12. PatKing EDD 21 XY
13. Shallypop
14. Kennysgirl
15. Anugod
16. Zinny20
17. mummywifey
18. MISSYTOSIN
19. AdeSquare2
20. goldenone

Happy Bumping.

Cappo lala, present ma. We are doing well. Starting antenatal this week so will check for baby sex at the next scan. Still
Belle is just bigging everyday one starts to wonder how February/March will be grin. Waka don even change. Small kenkele food person go chop, stomach will tight /full. Infact, i have questioned myself severally if i am sure my LMP was really correct cool cheesy

In all sha, God is in control and He will see us through.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 4:54am On Dec 03, 2019
MrsDot:

Okay Lol cheesy, In d spirit of Christmas, Do you have a baby and what is your baby's gender and Age?
��,Noo,I be team January ooo,na one month remain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zinny20(f): 5:21am On Dec 03, 2019
PatKing:
TEAM APRIL 2020

Happy New Month Teamies.
we thank God.

Teamies, show some love.

01. Orente21 EDD 02
02. MomoAdura EDD 03
03. Jennykoko3009 EDD 03
04. LadyMessi EDD 04
06. LegitDiva EDD 11
07. davsquared EDD 12
08. PecAbby EDD 16
10. LaJoie2x EDD 21
11. ChizziCindy EDD 21
12. PatKing EDD 21 XY
13. Shallypop
14. Kennysgirl
15. Anugod
16. Zinny20
17. mummywifey
18. MISSYTOSIN
19. AdeSquare2
20. goldenone

Happy Bumping.

Capo Mine is different dates ooo, I have 14, 20, and 22 I pick 14 Sha,

am sorry for the loss sister I wish words can bring baby back, but nevertheless Love, the future is brighter it's not late , God will make this story beautiful sooner than you think
it's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bluevy: 5:41am On Dec 03, 2019
MrsDot:

I don't mind a Christmas surprise too �, team January and I don't know the gender.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzchirious(f): 6:07am On Dec 03, 2019
angeltolly:

TEAM MAY 2020, DECEMBER ROLL CALL

Happy New month teamies and welcome to December. How are we doing and LO, it will end in praise. I hope we all have started antenatal? MS nko? Anyone still experiencing that? Don't worry, it can only get better and God will make it easy for us.
We should be in our 18th, 17th, 16th, 15th and 14th weeks now. We're getting there we will finish well with Mum alive, baby alive and Daddy rejoicing with plenty money. Amen.

If you hear your name, kindly signify and let’s know how you are doing.

USERNAME-------------------------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - - - - - ---------------------23rd

2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th

3. angeltolly - - - - - - - ------------------------ 5th

4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - ----------------------- 27th

5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 27th

6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th

7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th

8. Lioha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 2nd

9. Sysengr - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 10th

10. Prudify25 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 22nd

If you are a may mama and you have not registered, you are wrong angry . Copy me with your Edd now while registration is still free o.

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss
Mzchirious.....edd 8th may

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2019
MamaDG:
Our able cappo, thanks for job well done. I'm fine, it's just this lazyness and bloating. I believe pregnant women should be hungry, for me, reverse is the case. Another thing, scan shows that my baby is sucking his finger, I just hope he wont come out sucking his fingers. My older child came out sucking on his lips.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Now this explains why you not always hungry na. Baby is busy sucking his fingers so not disturbing you for food. Just joking ooo, Babycenter app said at this stage, scan can catch your baby sucking his finger and also swallowing amionic fluid as they try to practice how to suck bobby when they are born (abi you no dey wonder how some baby suck brweest like a pro from birth? Na from belle dem learn am o,) so i don't think you should be worried.

On a lighter mood, if baby 1 came out sucking his lips and baby 2 eventually come out sucking his fingers, that means them take after their mama ooo tongue [s]she must be a pro in sucking something [/s] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Which one you dey suck tongue But what do I know sef, lemme come and be going tongue grin

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:32am On Dec 03, 2019
mzchirious:

Mzchirious.....edd 8th may

Welcome teamie..... I will update your name on the next roll call. Happy bumping dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5349) (5350) (5351) (5352) (5353) (5354) (5355) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Arabqueen and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.