Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146623 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5353) (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) (5359) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Habbiscuss flowers. I don't know maybe I got the spelling correctly but idea is needed.
owwkay!!!! Tnk u ojere But how can i gt dis? I confirm ur ans frm mum n my uncle... They said it wrks.... But how 2 gt it is d problem. cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Chimzy09:

You need to join the newborn thread.
The name is acalypha leaf. The red one cos there’s a green one
ok... Can u pls send me d link?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2019
MamaDG:
Licafor is a suspension, big pharmacies do have it, the shell life of the licafor suspension is 10days after opening and i was asked to use it for him for a week. The mupiderm ointment did justice to my baby's skin by returning his skin back to factory settings.
i pray i get dis in my area... How abt d dosage.... Pls no vex oo, i wil ve 2 confirm ur dis med frm my doc when i visit d clinic.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovecherish: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2019
Ajokeomo:
BS BS!

I had my baby on the 24th of November 2019. I was scheduled for induction at 41 weeks if my baby didn’t come before then. I didn’t want to be induced because I learned that the pain is worse with induction and I’m such a wuss when it comes to pain. I tried everything to naturally induce, pineapple, long walks, activating labor exercises but nothing worked. I didn’t have the slightest pain, even throughout my pregnancy, I didn’t have braxon kicks or false labor just back pain when i sit so low. From 40weeks , I was checking in at the hospital every two days to monitor the baby and have my cervix checked and at 41 weeks, I was admitted to be induced. I was already dreading the pain and prayed to God not give me any pain I can’t bear. The induction tablet was inserted in my vagina and was expected to kickstart labor, I was tensed especially seeing other women in labour crying and screaming. I asked my friend that shey this is how I will be screaming too when the thing starts and the hospital said no epidural, I was like “my own have meet me today “.
Surprisingly, labor didn’t start, my friend had gone through the same process to have her baby so I asked her when she went into labor after insertion, she said it took a while that when the thing will hit me ehn, I will know. I was like Okay...
6 hours later, no sign of labour and they had to insert another... long story short, I was there for 3 days having the pills inserted every 6 hrs combined with taking several walks and dancing. I had a total of 6 pills inserted. It was emotionally draining especially seeing other women come in and leaving me there to have their babies. I was also tired of all the insertions and cervix checks. The last attempt was Pitocin drip, I had heard that pitocin causes excruciating pain as soon as passed but I didn’t mind, I was already tired. They passed the drip, Pitocin no work o, I even slept and woke up. After a while some doctors and nurses walked up to me, checked cervix, still closed. They told me I would have to undergo CS for the baby’s safety and I agreed immediately. I told my husband and my mum. My mum was trying to calm me saying I shouldn’t be scared, I was like no shaking jor, I’m not scared. I was wheeled into the theatre within 15 mins, the fear that grabbed me as soon as we entered ehn. I was alone but I had called my friend and she was still on her way. They first chook me about 6 needles on my spine(maybe I’m exaggerating lol) but I kept telling myself that if i move, that’s the end o. I can’t explain how I felt after the anesthesia started kicking in, helpless to say the least, I managed to tell the Anesthetist that I was hungry, he said “right now? no no no”. I was placed on oxygen and felt a little better. I suddenly felt nothing but closed my eyes cos of fear. My friend had come in and I heard her ask me if i can feel anything, that was when I opened my eyes, I said no. They brought out my beautiful baby looking like her dada, cleaned her and put her on my chest, best feeling ever. Nine days post delivery and I can barely feel my CS pain.
I wish everyone here safe delivery of their LOs and send baby dusts to TTC mamas. May God answer all our prayers.

Cappo Jeniluv BS submitted, Congratulations to you and all November mommas on the delivery of your LOs.
congratulations to you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2019
No ma

Pweetiebabe:
Good evening mamas, please I have a question o is Uziza seed(yoruba call it iyere) safe for comsuption during pregnancy?So nobody won answer me or u people no want make I eat dinner? Hubby added dis spiece in banga soup have been craving for now am scared to eat o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2019
miraclebaby:
Ok. Stay blessed
and u too dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2019
vinoj0225:

So you're July too. Thought I'm the only one with Edd on July. Thank God no much of Ms and it's really reducing. In all we give thanks to God
yes he is worthy of our praise, oya na, team July for supernatural delivering. We will soon get over the ms

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2019
vinoj0225:

By the way, is it normal to still spot or have mild cramps at 8 weeks?
cramps is OK cos I do av it too, i think mild spotting is OK too but u can check with ur doctor so as to b on the safer side. Senior and experience mama pls is mild spotting ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2019
spixytinxy:
yes he is worthy of our praise, oya na, team July for supernatural delivering. We will soon get over the ms

Amen oooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2019
Ajokeomo:
BS BS!

I had my baby on the 24th of November 2019. I was scheduled for induction at 41 weeks if my baby didn’t come before then. I didn’t want to be induced because I learned that the pain is worse with induction and I’m such a wuss when it comes to pain. I tried everything to naturally induce, pineapple, long walks, activating labor exercises but nothing worked. I didn’t have the slightest pain, even throughout my pregnancy, I didn’t have braxon kicks or false labor just back pain when i sit so low. From 40weeks , I was checking in at the hospital every two days to monitor the baby and have my cervix checked and at 41 weeks, I was admitted to be induced. I was already dreading the pain and prayed to God not give me any pain I can’t bear. The induction tablet was inserted in my vagina and was expected to kickstart labor, I was tensed especially seeing other women in labour crying and screaming. I asked my friend that shey this is how I will be screaming too when the thing starts and the hospital said no epidural, I was like “my own have meet me today “.
Surprisingly, labor didn’t start, my friend had gone through the same process to have her baby so I asked her when she went into labor after insertion, she said it took a while that when the thing will hit me ehn, I will know. I was like Okay...
6 hours later, no sign of labour and they had to insert another... long story short, I was there for 3 days having the pills inserted every 6 hrs combined with taking several walks and dancing. I had a total of 6 pills inserted. It was emotionally draining especially seeing other women come in and leaving me there to have their babies. I was also tired of all the insertions and cervix checks. The last attempt was Pitocin drip, I had heard that pitocin causes excruciating pain as soon as passed but I didn’t mind, I was already tired. They passed the drip, Pitocin no work o, I even slept and woke up. After a while some doctors and nurses walked up to me, checked cervix, still closed. They told me I would have to undergo CS for the baby’s safety and I agreed immediately. I told my husband and my mum. My mum was trying to calm me saying I shouldn’t be scared, I was like no shaking jor, I’m not scared. I was wheeled into the theatre within 15 mins, the fear that grabbed me as soon as we entered ehn. I was alone but I had called my friend and she was still on her way. They first chook me about 6 needles on my spine(maybe I’m exaggerating lol) but I kept telling myself that if i move, that’s the end o. I can’t explain how I felt after the anesthesia started kicking in, helpless to say the least, I managed to tell the Anesthetist that I was hungry, he said “right now? no no no”. I was placed on oxygen and felt a little better. I suddenly felt nothing but closed my eyes cos of fear. My friend had come in and I heard her ask me if i can feel anything, that was when I opened my eyes, I said no. They brought out my beautiful baby looking like her dada, cleaned her and put her on my chest, best feeling ever. Nine days post delivery and I can barely feel my CS pain.
I wish everyone here safe delivery of their LOs and send baby dusts to TTC mamas. May God answer all our prayers.

Cappo Jeniluv BS submitted, Congratulations to you and all November mommas on the delivery of your LOs.
congrats darling teamie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2019
khaffi2:
BA/BS

To the glory of God Almighty, I welcomed my prince charming on the 24th of Nov at 5:50pm via VD weighing 3.3kg at 40weeks 6days.

The whole thing started earlier on 23rd when I noticed colourless discharge frequently which was strange at that time, but I just bluffed it off as one of those pregnancy ish. Then by 4pm, I woke up with cramps, Immediately I knew something was close by, I managed the cramps till later in the evening at 9pm, when I noticed another discharge, I wiped and saw a light bloody like discharge, I knew I'll be going into favour soon with the cramps and the discharge. I told my hubby, he asked if we should head to the hospital but I told him it's too early, that I'll manage till morning. My guy man just dey talk sey make I no go start for midnight oo, sey how we go take do considering how our area is.

Anyway, all through the night, bearable contractions was 6mins apart, I couldn't sleep, I was just hoping for morning to come quickly...at some minutes past 4am, it was becoming unbearable, I got up and started little exercises round the room, I tried doing some chores too, before I knew it, I was timing the contractions at 3mins apart, I managed to have my bath, I managed to eat as I remembered our matron telling us to make sure we eat before coming so as to have strength to push grin grin but I couldn't eat sha. I was rushing my husband to be fast so as to leave for the hospital.

We left home at 6am, got to the hospital, met one of the nurses, I was checked and was just 2cm, I was like WTF! shocked shocked with this level of contraction? Anyway, I was asked to walk round the hospital, I did for few mins before I was called in to come and rest so as to have the strength to push later on. I was on the bed, timing went back to 7-8mins apart, I was like ahhh God, I don enter am today.

I was sha on the bed till the nurses shifted duty and I was checked again by the other nurse like 2hours later, I was still 2cm, infact she said the 2cm sef was a small one embarassed. I was sha there with my husband, was feeling sleepy, if I managed to close eye, the contraction will wake me up at intervals. Next thing I noticed something gushing out of my jajaina, I first wondered what it was, I managed to stand up, plenty water started rushing out oo, my water broke, the water was much, na for movie i dey see that kain thing, the nurse was even like that's good, it will make me dilate faster but for where? after 2-3 hours again, I was checked but was between 3-4cm, I sha dey there.
Another nurse came on duty at 4pm. The outgoing nurse related my issues to her, she took over but didn't check me at all, she was just coming to check how I was fairing. Meanwhile contractions were getting stronger but to them, I wasn't contracting enough ( imagine o).

I vomited thrice along the line, yellowish/greenish whatever. The nurses said it's because I haven't eaten, that I should make sure i eat so as to be able to push later, but I just couldn't eat, my husband persuaded me to eat, he went to get food and lucozade Boost but I couldn't eat or drink and I was so weak already to walk and even talk but I was forcing myself because it got to a point, the nurse on duty came to scare me that I should better stop doing like someone that can't move, I should brace up myself because real labour will soon start, so I should just gather up myself or I'll be referred, hearing that, I tried gathering all the strength I could, ate 3 spoons of the food, drank little and I managed to get on my feet even though they were weak.

Meanwhile, my husband was timing the contractions now at 4mins interval, suddenly contraction changed level and I was having this strong urge to shit, I couldn't control the urge, It seem like I was pushing, I tried to resist it but I couldn't because there was a case of a woman that pushed when not asked to and the womb tore shocked shocked in that same hospital. The urge was getting stronger, I told the nurse, she told me to shit if I wanted to, I managed my feet into the toilet, I pushed oo, shit no gree comot, I went back to bed, felt that same strong urge, entered toilet again with hubby, pushed again but nothing, even piss sef no gree comot. I went back in again. The nurse checked my baby's heartbeat, it was normal, she said she'll come check my dilation in 20mins time, na so I dey oo. If the urge comes, I'll hold strongly to the bed like my life depended on it, I knew it wasn't normal but I kept hanging on, the more I felt like pooing, the more I kept using all my strength to push, I couldn't control it, the pushing was coming like 2-3 times in a minute, suddenly while pushing, I felt something in between my legs, next thing, blood rushed out, then my baby came out crying at 5:50pm. I had to scream for the nurses to come, they rushed in and was surprised at what they saw. Quickly they carried the baby, to clean him up, the other nurse examined me, placenta came out few minutes later, I was cleaned up and examined for tear, thankfully no tears at all. Few minutes later, my prince charming was handed over to me to suck breast kiss kiss

In all, father was so excited to witness the whole scenes and to finally see his baby, he couldn't keep hands and eyes off him, mother and baby too are doing pretty well to the glory of God.

May the good lord make delivery easy for all the waddling mamas, to the TTC mamas, worry not, your bundle of joy is nearer than you think, baby dust to you all.

Cappo Jeniluv and my other team Nov mamas, thank God it ended in praise for us all. The Lord will keep preserving us and our loved ones. Amen.

Signing out till........ tongue tongue
congratulations dearie...my greetings 2 ur prince charming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2019
Prettyuche:
Bp 140/80.....I am so sad
pls b eating boiled unripe plantain n cucumber.... Dey help in reducing blood pressure.... Stay away frm too much salt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2019
vinoj0225:

By the way, is it normal to still spot or have mild cramps at 8 weeks?
confirm from your doctor. Better safe than sorry. I was spotting at 10wks and reported to hospital. Scan was carried out and I was placed on progestin injection once wkly for 4wks. Asked to rest more and not lift anything heavy. Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2019
Anugod:
I'm telling you o, the temptation is just too real. The other day, Dh bought a pack of onesies for a neighbor that just put to bed. I was asking why he bought just one pack abi that onesies is not good for his coming baby ni? Whenever I go to the market I just have to close eye and pass baby shops o, before I use food money buy baby things finish o grin cheesy

Please you can use your own to buy it but don't use my daughter in law's food money to buy baby clothes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2019
kokaiye:
congratulations dearie...my greetings 2 ur prince charming
Thanks mama. Greetings to yours too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2019
khaffi2:
BA/BS

To the glory of God Almighty, I welcomed my prince charming on the 24th of Nov at 5:50pm via VD weighing 3.3kg at 40weeks 6days.

The whole thing started earlier on 23rd when I noticed colourless discharge frequently which was strange at that time, but I just bluffed it off as one of those pregnancy ish. Then by 4pm, I woke up with cramps, Immediately I knew something was close by, I managed the cramps till later in the evening at 9pm, when I noticed another discharge, I wiped and saw a light bloody like discharge, I knew I'll be going into favour soon with the cramps and the discharge. I told my hubby, he asked if we should head to the hospital but I told him it's too early, that I'll manage till morning. My guy man just dey talk sey make I no go start for midnight oo, sey how we go take do considering how our area is.

Anyway, all through the night, bearable contractions was 6mins apart, I couldn't sleep, I was just hoping for morning to come quickly...at some minutes past 4am, it was becoming unbearable, I got up and started little exercises round the room, I tried doing some chores too, before I knew it, I was timing the contractions at 3mins apart, I managed to have my bath, I managed to eat as I remembered our matron telling us to make sure we eat before coming so as to have strength to push grin grin but I couldn't eat sha. I was rushing my husband to be fast so as to leave for the hospital.

We left home at 6am, got to the hospital, met one of the nurses, I was checked and was just 2cm, I was like WTF! shocked shocked with this level of contraction? Anyway, I was asked to walk round the hospital, I did for few mins before I was called in to come and rest so as to have the strength to push later on. I was on the bed, timing went back to 7-8mins apart, I was like ahhh God, I don enter am today.

I was sha on the bed till the nurses shifted duty and I was checked again by the other nurse like 2hours later, I was still 2cm, infact she said the 2cm sef was a small one embarassed. I was sha there with my husband, was feeling sleepy, if I managed to close eye, the contraction will wake me up at intervals. Next thing I noticed something gushing out of my jajaina, I first wondered what it was, I managed to stand up, plenty water started rushing out oo, my water broke, the water was much, na for movie i dey see that kain thing, the nurse was even like that's good, it will make me dilate faster but for where? after 2-3 hours again, I was checked but was between 3-4cm, I sha dey there.
Another nurse came on duty at 4pm. The outgoing nurse related my issues to her, she took over but didn't check me at all, she was just coming to check how I was fairing. Meanwhile contractions were getting stronger but to them, I wasn't contracting enough ( imagine o).

I vomited thrice along the line, yellowish/greenish whatever. The nurses said it's because I haven't eaten, that I should make sure i eat so as to be able to push later, but I just couldn't eat, my husband persuaded me to eat, he went to get food and lucozade Boost but I couldn't eat or drink and I was so weak already to walk and even talk but I was forcing myself because it got to a point, the nurse on duty came to scare me that I should better stop doing like someone that can't move, I should brace up myself because real labour will soon start, so I should just gather up myself or I'll be referred, hearing that, I tried gathering all the strength I could, ate 3 spoons of the food, drank little and I managed to get on my feet even though they were weak.

Meanwhile, my husband was timing the contractions now at 4mins interval, suddenly contraction changed level and I was having this strong urge to shit, I couldn't control the urge, It seem like I was pushing, I tried to resist it but I couldn't because there was a case of a woman that pushed when not asked to and the womb tore shocked shocked in that same hospital. The urge was getting stronger, I told the nurse, she told me to shit if I wanted to, I managed my feet into the toilet, I pushed oo, shit no gree comot, I went back to bed, felt that same strong urge, entered toilet again with hubby, pushed again but nothing, even piss sef no gree comot. I went back in again. The nurse checked my baby's heartbeat, it was normal, she said she'll come check my dilation in 20mins time, na so I dey oo. If the urge comes, I'll hold strongly to the bed like my life depended on it, I knew it wasn't normal but I kept hanging on, the more I felt like pooing, the more I kept using all my strength to push, I couldn't control it, the pushing was coming like 2-3 times in a minute, suddenly while pushing, I felt something in between my legs, next thing, blood rushed out, then my baby came out crying at 5:50pm. I had to scream for the nurses to come, they rushed in and was surprised at what they saw. Quickly they carried the baby, to clean him up, the other nurse examined me, placenta came out few minutes later, I was cleaned up and examined for tear, thankfully no tears at all. Few minutes later, my prince charming was handed over to me to suck breast kiss kiss

In all, father was so excited to witness the whole scenes and to finally see his baby, he couldn't keep hands and eyes off him, mother and baby too are doing pretty well to the glory of God.

May the good lord make delivery easy for all the waddling mamas, to the TTC mamas, worry not, your bundle of joy is nearer than you think, baby dust to you all.

Cappo Jeniluv and my other team Nov mamas, thank God it ended in praise for us all. The Lord will keep preserving us and our loved ones. Amen.

Signing out till........ tongue tongue
congratulations,the shitting part got me laughing so hard,u had a very easy delivery,may our God be praise forever
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Lol, I think I'm the only one who is weird then. I didn't feel in a hurry to buy jack. As I found I was having another boy I relaxed further. I only bought a few new things for hospital let it not be as if new baby doesn't have new clothes...lol

Pack, I never pack. Sort old clothes nko? nope. Wash? Whosai...I eventually kuku bought the few things I wanted to replace

Meanwhile I'm due in less than 5 weeks and SUPER busy at work (I plan to work till the 31st).

Walahi your own is still better. I have just +/-2 weeks to go. I just sorted old clothes on Monday and I've not washed it. Is it me that didn't wash old clothes that will think of washing new ones? My tiredness is on another level.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2019
Honeysweetest:
congratulations,the shitting part got me laughing so hard,u had a very easy delivery,may our God be praise forever
Thanks mama. May yours be swift and easy too by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2019
Ajokeomo:
BS BS!

congrats jare,am sure if u know earlier,u would have just go through the cs,and go home sharpaly,God be praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2019
kokaiye:
can u pls help me find out d name?

Hunniesuzie zaynie liftedhands Mamas please help me with the name of that red flower. It skipped my preggo brain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2019
khaffi2:
Thanks mama. May yours be swift and easy too by God's grace.
Amen and Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Chimzy09:

You need to join the newborn thread.
The name is acalypha leaf. The red one cos there’s a green one

Thanks so much. I've been trying to remember since.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsDot(f): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2019
aderebecca:
Am interested also ma, will be due by January, a first time mum expecting baby girl. Help me with your what's app number..
Gave them to someonelse hun... Safe delivery kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Orekegold:
God is in control. Don't be sad please
[quotwe author=Prettyuche post=84599139]Bp 140/80.....I am so sad

Thanks dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2019
kokaiye:
pls b eating boiled unripe plantain n cucumber.... Dey help in reducing blood pressure.... Stay away frm too much salt.

Thanks mama.I will do just that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsDot(f): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2019
Ajokeomo and khaffi2 congrats. Nice BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Prettyuche:

Teamie relax your mind please. 2 weeks ago mine was 141/ something on Monday it dropped to something safe that I can't remember again. Don't mind me pregnancy makes me forget things easily. All I did was reduced salt intake. So do as you are told, our bundles will be here very soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Nimi22:

Hunnie suzie za ynie lifted hands Mamas please help me with the name of that red flower. It skipped my preggo brain
Its red acalypha boil and bathe baby with it not for drinking.
C.c. kokaiye

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Prettyuche:

You see cucumber ehn? Don't let it be scarce in your house. Eat and eat and eat. Rest don't stress yourself or think much. Find time everyday to take naps. God will see you through.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2019
mzchirious:
Good evening Mamas in the house...pls has any one experienced swelling of the ankle at just 18 weeks?...tho before I got pregnant,I do experience swelling of the ankle which subsides after some hours or days usually when I stand for too long or wear really tight shoes..I'm just concerned now because I'm pregnant and so I don't know if I should be concerned....
PS: I just stopped wearing high heels (4 inches) few days ago

Teamie..... You have done the right thing by stopping heels. Maintain flat soles and sandals for now. Reduce salt, raise your feet when sitting or lying down and more importantly, I think you should also report to the doctor in your next appointment because on the long run swollen knee can be very uncomfortable as pregnancy progress.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2019
mzchirious:
Good evening Mamas in the house...pls has any one experienced swelling of the ankle at just 18 weeks?...tho before I got pregnant,I do experience swelling of the ankle which subsides after some hours or days usually when I stand for too long or wear really tight shoes..I'm just concerned now because I'm pregnant and so I don't know if I should be concerned....
PS: I just stopped wearing high heels (4 inches) few days ago

Yes. Mine became severe edema till 4 weeks post partum. Wore slippers from 5th month till a month after baby. Like you, before pregnancy, I used to have swollen ankles when I sat or stood for long

(1) (2) (3) ... (5353) (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) (5359) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.