Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8130842 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) (5578) (5579) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

I just dey oooo...had sex through out yesterday still nothing

E b like say we are team thick cervix grin

It will end in praise
i keep coming back to check if you have given birth ohh. Please tag me when you do, I’m going to be so happy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
You can check Eko hospital. That's what I am using

Boboykerp:
Pls can anyone help with good maternity hospital at around Ogba/Ikeja area. I am seriously looking for a good hospital cos I have had 2 pregnancy loss due to bad hospital management. Please help if you have a good hospital you’re currently using or can recommend. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Goof

Ohemababy:

Thank you ma.

I mustered courage and went today. Am glad I finally registered and all my test came out well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
olabrinks:
i keep coming back to check if you have given birth ohh. Please tag me when you do, I’m going to be so happy cheesy

Ewwww thank u....I will
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tomblessings:
Hello mamas in the house.
I've been on bed rest cos I was leaking fluid at 32 weeks.Though It has been arrested. I'm still scared, what if baby decides to come now, what are the chances of survival? They gave me some drugs to mature baby's lungs.
I've lost two and I'm not loosing this one.
nothing will happen to you and your baby in Jesus name, Amen and whenever you feel down just speak positive words to your baby. The lord will continue to see us till the end in Jesus name teamie, stay blessed.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
tomtittot:
Thanks our amiable cappo and Amen to the prayers. We're getting to the finish line gradually. Have bought some things, before the lock down, just trying to get the remaining things. Hope you're good too? Thanks for checking up on us. Visited the clinic today after missing ante natal classes for four weeks, everything is fine, just feeling some pains at my lower abdomen and back especially when I work or walk, I believe it's normal, but the doctor said I should get some rest, I also have this severe wrist pain that relieves me sometimes and come back again. Is that part of the package because I've never heard of such. The tiredness is on another level, just sleep and more sleep like in my first trimester. Apart from all these we're doing fine.
Congrats to all the mamas who have delivered and safe delivery to everyone. We shall all deliver safely by the grace of God. @Tomb.lessings it is well with your baby and God will perfect all that concern you.
good to know that you are good and as for the waist pain I have similar pain some weeks back due too the market that I went and too much of standing which even made to be walking like someone in her 90s but am much better now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
4realwoman:
nothing will happen to you and your baby in Jesus name, Amen and whenever you feel down just speak positive words to your baby. The lord will continue to see us till the end in Jesus name teamie, stay blessed.

Thank you so much ma. God will surely see us through. Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
miraclebaby:
Don’t be scared ma. Like you said, you are not going to lose this one. God has heard your prayers so stand firm and don’t shake. Keep to your doctor’s advise and make arrangements should baby comes earlier and needs extra care. 32 weeks isn’t too early and most babies survive once they get the required care. I’m also happy your hospital is proactive by trying to mature baby’s lungs. May God protect you and your baby

Amen o. God is in control indeed. Thanks a lot dear. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good evening joyful mamas.

I'm using this time to appreciate all reply I got about my worries and I thank you for lifting my spirit.
I was actually helpless but your words of encouragement has helped me a lot. I'm back at home now and will still go for scan on Monday.
I've been given some drugs. It is well with us. Amen

SHALOM

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chimzy09:

As long as it’s not bloody and you’re not bleeding, there’s no cause for alarm. Mucus plug regenerates. Losing bits throughout pregnancy is not abnormal

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mummies I am worried, my bp has been over the roof for some days, lo's heartbeat is also beyond normal, i have been scheduled for emergency cs but hubby isn't saying anything since the doctor told us abt it, what do I do? I have suffered so much to put my life and lo on the line.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
angeltolly:
My May teamies how are you doing oo.

Pweetiebabe, Amarisa, Nnekaike, SlimBrawnie, ProfAmah, MamaDG, lioha, Sysengr, Prudify25, Mzchirious, Humbleme99, Christianaoha, Mummy4life1 (How's our baby) Preshpearl, Honeypels, Funkaish, MrsTgee, Oyovwi, cyndyuc, Dinabella, toludimpz, Olubassey92

Just thought to check on you my people. Stay strong and stay safe, God will see us through.
Good evening cappo and fellow mama's,your prayers has lifted my spirit so much that all I do now is imagine how handsome my son will be,am so positive that am going to win.

Lockdown can't make me go for antennal where I registered,I pray it all ends after the 14days.
But today I had to go a small hospital near me to check my self and preemclapsia is setting it's ugly head again!
Bags are packed,so any moment from now if things don't change health wise baby will be out.

Congrats to all mama's who have delivered and safe delivery to us all,Mama and baby healthy and alive,daddy and everyone else rejoicing,AMEN.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Prudify25:
Mummies I am worried, my bp has been over the roof for some days, lo's heartbeat is also beyond normal, i have been scheduled for emergency cs but hubby isn't saying anything since the doctor told us abt it, what do I do? I have suffered so much to put my life and lo on the line.
mama please sign the dam consent form! do your surgery,after everything you will settle with hubby.
Congrats in advance.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Prudify25:
Hello mama, you are the one carrying the baby. Since the baby is in distress please, wait no longer. Let them bring your baby out. The Lord be with you.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Prudify25:

Hey teamie, it is well with you and LO, please talk to your DH, your life as well as baby's is very important please. I don't usually joke with BP matters in pregnancy.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
nnekaike:
Good evening cappo and fellow mama's,your prayers has lifted my spirit so much that all I do now is imagine how handsome my son will be,am so positive that am going to win.

Lockdown can't make me go for antennal where I registered,I pray it all ends after the 14days.
But today I had to go a small hospital near me to check my self and preemclapsia is setting it's ugly head again!
Bags are packed,so any moment from now if things don't change health wise baby will be out.

Congrats to all mama's who have delivered and safe delivery to us all,Mama and baby healthy and alive,daddy and everyone else rejoicing,AMEN.

Hi teamie, God has gone ahead of you to make crooked places straight. If there is a way you can check with the hospital you registered with so you can get a second option. Please do

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
angeltolly:

Hi teamie, God has gone ahead of you to make crooked places straight. If there is a way you can check with the hospital you registered with so you can get a second option. Please do
I will try my best in doing so,thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Prudify25:
you better do that cs, I know what I went through my bp was super super high, it was just God. Please don’t take any risks, don’t be like me that was so stubborn wanting to do a vaginal delivery by force. It’s not worth it, it’s not worth your life trust me. High bp very dangerous during labour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Isalu in Ogba.
EloWChi:
You can check Eko hospital. That's what I am using

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Prudify25:
I feel your husband too is scared of you going for the cs, most men are scared but they don't show it please just talk to him to see reason why it is best for you and baby at the moment as BP is not a good thing in pregnancy.
You are in my prayers and waiting for your BA and BS.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thanks mummies, I'm just so tired and confused alongside this headache, I'm going to take a bed 2moro for close monitoring, BTW doc has requested to speak to mil, my parents are angry with me that I'm the one delaying the procedure and I don't value my life, they can't come cos of the lockdown I know they would have dragged me to the theatre themselves, dh has been behaving strange, it is well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
4realwoman:
I feel your husband too is scared of you going for the cs, most men are scared but they don't show it please just talk to him to see reason why it is best for you and baby at the moment as BP is not a good thing in pregnancy.
You are in my prayers and waiting for your BA and BS.

With the way he is right now I can't talk to him, he likes giving me space weneva he is tensed PR having issues, so let him be.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Prudify25:

With the way he is right now I can't talk to him, he likes giving me space weneva he is tensed PR having issues, so let him be.
He should understand that its not your fault your BP is high & baby's heartbeat is not normal. When I was scheduled for CS during my first, my hubby felt bad about it & he was damn scared, he wanted hearing from the doctor himself & became a bit calm after the doctor explained things to him, I was prepared same day & had my baby the next day while DH went to church& was on altar praying, to tell you how scared he was... I want to believe your DH is scared but he shouldn't ignore you, this is the time you need him the most.
What to do? Go to the hospital, sign that form & have your baby. You're in our prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Prudify25:
okay ma'am, please do what is right for you and your baby now because your health and that of your baby comes first now before any other thing.
And try not to stress or think too much please
E-hug to you mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Prudify25:

Madam, you're in a crucial situation. Sign the form, go in and have your baby. Your husband will come around. Na so men dey do sometimes. Your life and your baby's life should be your utmost concern. Fly to the hospital right away and do the needful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Prudify25:
Thanks mummies, I'm just so tired and confused alongside this headache, I'm going to take a bed 2moro for close monitoring, BTW doc has requested to speak to mil, my parents are angry with me that I'm the one delaying the procedure and I don't value my life, they can't come cos of the lockdown I know they would have dragged me to the theatre themselves, dh has been behaving strange, it is well.
It is well with you. Why is he behaving strange? Try to sit down and discuss with him to know his fears. Have you spoken with your MIL? I hope she understands the situation and makes the right choice by you. May God keep you and your baby safe.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 4:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Good morning fruitful mothers.... Pls someone should help me out.... I have noticed reduced baby movement since I clocked 24 weeks. Prior to that time, my baby used to move very well. I took Maldox at 23 weeks 6 days as prescribed by my gynecologist. I started feeling somehow and vomited.... I felt dizzy the next day being Friday, 17th April. My state is on lockdown if not I would have rushed to the hospital....
Pls I need advice.....
The last checkup I had on 21 weeks 3 days showed everything was okay.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ChizziCindy(f): 4:54am On Apr 19, 2020
BS
Baby made her entry on the 16th of April, which was the day of my antenatal. Two weeks before I gave birth, the scan revealed that baby was breeched...The night before I did the scan, was so worried and was angry over little things... I actually took it out on DH, but he was calm. After I discovered baby was breeched I was really scared and I cried ehn because wanted a normal delivery, the doctor told me that there is a 5 percent chance that baby might turn... because of the fibroid I have may be hindering the baby from turning. I was 37 weeks then and the doctor advised I shouldn't go into labor if the baby had not turned head down. When I got home, I checked out some YouTube videos on how to turn a breeched baby.. I tried out all the exercises but baby still didn't turn. So DH and I decided we should do the CS instead of wasting precious time, and I thank God for the decision we took because both my baby and I are alive... that's the most important thing...God is our source and he will replenish all that was needed to bring our baby girl.
Wishing the rest mamas save delivery in Jesus name (Amen).
Patking cappo, Bs dropped ooh.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Babygal2020:
Good morning fruitful mothers.... Pls someone should help me out.... I have noticed reduced baby movement since I clocked 24 weeks. Prior to that time, my baby used to move very well. I took Maldox at 23 weeks 6 days as prescribed by my gynecologist. I started feeling somehow and vomited.... I felt dizzy the next day being Friday, 17th April. My state is on lockdown if not I would have rushed to the hospital....
Pls I need advice.....
The last checkup I had on 21 weeks 3 days showed everything was okay.

Please ma still try to go to the hospital. Pregnancy is very delicate. Or try go for a scan anywhere close. When the policemen see a pregnant woman they will understand. And pray also. God is with you. It will end in praise IJN

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2020
ChizziCindy:
BS
Baby made her entry on the 16th of April,

I tried out all the exercises but baby still didn't turn. So DH and I decided we should do the CS instead of wasting precious time, and I thank God for the decision we took because both my baby and I are alive... that's the most important thing...God is our source and he will replenish all that was needed to bring our baby girl.
Wishing the rest mamas save delivery in Jesus name (Amen).

Patking cappo, Bs dropped ooh.

Well done Momma.
Am super glad you tried, but yielded to superior advise... that's the essence of Antenatal.
I pray you heal fast.

Hope Baby is latching well.
cheers Momma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ChizziCindy(f): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2020
PatKing:

Well done Momma.
Am super glad you tried, but yielded to superior advise... that's the essence of Antenatal.
I pray you heal fast.

Hope Baby is latching well.
cheers Momma.
Breast milk isn't coming out too well because not taking liquid yet, but she has been on baby formula for the time being.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) (5578) (5579) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.