Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124023 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5734) (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Congrats to our amiable cappo @Spixytinxy.
God bless ur baby.
Team July for swift and supernatural deliveries. May God make it easy for everyone of us and also to the other preggie mamas.
I can't wait to behold my lo. The sweet tension, abi anticipation is real abeg kiss
spixytinxy:
Team July 2020 birth Announcement

Because it our month we can make shakara and flood the thread with our great news nd testimonies.

Let give them back to back good news.

We say a big congratulations to our mama's who ported to the month of June.

Moniker...................................................................Edd................. Sex............................. Dob

1 teebee.......................................... 13th July
............... XX.......................... 1st June..............
BA/BS seen
2 delaveres ..................................... 3rd july
.............. XX......................... 30th June...........
BA seen
3 bomgirl .................................... 6th July.......
............. XX................................. 30th June.
BA seen

To we the rest mama put ur mind at rest, our time shall surely come, remember we r sneezing nd bringing forth. Safe delivery to us all.

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX
3. Fruitfulvinee ..........July 25.........XX
4. Mzora ....................July 14
5. iListen ...................July 29
6. Graciamore .......... July 25
7. Blex444 ............... July 7......... ... XX
8. Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX
9. Kosibaby ............... july 25...........XX
10 Vinoj0225 ............ July 10
11 bomgirl ................ July 6 ........... XX
12 delaveres .............. July 3........... XX
13 ijeije123 ............... July 24
14 Izbanda01............. july 27 ........... XX
15 teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
16 BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
17 ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
18 perfectella .............July 15......... XX
19 toriaking ................July 31.........XY
20 EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
21 pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY
22 nikkyshyne .............july 25 ........ XX
23 hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX
24 slimvee ....................july 13.........XY
25 iwinnie ................... July 4 ......... XY
26 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY
27 hapheey07 ............ July 11 ...... XY
28 goldenheart002 ...... July 29 ..... XY
29 jumiphena ............... July 20 .... XY
30 adedoyin ................. July 15 ..... XX
31 duduke ................... July 30 ..... XX

Join me nd welcome our June mamas

1 fashiontrend ............... June 25 ....
2 iryNky............................ June 25 ...... XY
3 daragold...................... June 26 ...... XX
4 tomtittot ..................... June 29
5 livelystone
6 rositabuchi

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery
[/b]

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace. Happy bumping

Team July rocks

Please do submit ur bs to encourage oda mama's. Don't forget to mention me when you announce BA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Good day belleful mamas, baby haf open yansh o, this one Na blue jet, that mean the score is 1.1 no cheating team XY all the way just as I wanted it, after this am hanging my boot forever, DH was so happy, we both saw the baby doing acrobat, my daughter kept asking what is on the screen, wish all of safe landing.
November mamas how market?
ToyosiR updated the sex o

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Babygal2020:

Hello mama, any news yet?

Nt yet mama. Will be there on friday. Will get back to you as soon as I get the info

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
angeltolly:

Am good o. We don carry our load go Newborn thread na, but do breeze in here once in a while when am chanced to support our belleful mamas.

This one you are here....... Abi you're back for another Journey shocked tongue Pweetiebabe comman carry your teamie lipsrsealed

Yee!!!....... Who throw me stone grin gringrin grin

Mummy4life1, hope you are good.
Cappo I nor get strength for another one yet o, I never finish vigil yet sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
angeltolly:

Am good o. We don carry our load go Newborn thread na, but do breeze in here once in a while when am chanced to support our belleful mamas.

This one you are here....... Abi you're back for another Journey shocked tongue Pweetiebabe comman carry your teamie lipsrsealed

Yee!!!....... Who throw me stone grin gringrin

Mummy4life1, hope you are good.

Pweetiebabe don start another journey?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Prudify25:

Pweetiebabe don start another journey?
No be only another missionary journey, na missionary traveling. Abeg no mind Angeltolly o infact i never resume duty for za oda room self
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Prudify25:

Cappo I nor get strength for another one yet o, I never finish vigil yet sef

grin grin grin grin na joke i dey jare. Welldone. Vigilante can be something else i swear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
No be only another missionary journey, na missionary traveling. Abeg no mind Angeltolly o infact i never resume duty for za oda room self
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
BS
Vigilante is real!!!!
So, to the glory of God, my daughter came in on the 30th of June.
Last year, in June, I had a miscarriage. Had to evacuate. It was a really painful experience. I wept and told God I didn't want to experience that again.
The moment my period returned, it was black and very scanty. With so much pain that if okada enter pothole, I'll cry out. Went back to the hospital and was asked to do a scan. Diagnosis was PID. I took 2 different doses of antibiotics, yet it didn't work. On a second thought, I went to a pharmacy owned by a paediatric nurse and complained. She asked me to run a HVS. She used the result to do a different kind of treatment for me, this time using injections.
As God will have it, the next month, I didn't see aunty Flo. No MS, nothing nothing. I bless God for everything.
Fast forward to 26weeks, baby was breech plus placenta previa. Was told to do another scan at 34 weeks. That one showed a breech baby at 3.08kg and no placenta previa. Well, having had a previous csection, I wasn't scared to have another. At 39 weeks, I went into the theatre and my princess was brought out weighing 3.5 kg. I return all praise to God. Due to the lockdown, Mumsy couldn't come on time. But a neighbor offered to stay with me in the hospital. Sometimes, you feel you can't do something, but God has a way of strengthening you. By the second day, I bathed my baby myself. And I've been doing so since then.
I'm home now and recovery has been smooth. I pray for as many as are still pregnant, God will give you all a safe delivery. And to everyone of us, may we not cry over our children. Amen.
July cappo Spixytinxy and June cappo 4realwoman , BS dropped.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
bimberry1307:

Sabi mamas should pls help us on this o. I only know about olive oil too. Cc 4realwoman miraclebaby spinxytinxy ayaoye threegees
Abeg make una help us out

We were told to use either olive oil or coconut oil. I'm surprised at those mentioning methylated spirits. They specifically warned us NOT to use it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deltatoto: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
JOANDIVA:
Good evening Mama's, am confused. I went for scan last week and the baby measured 20weeks, then I did another scan in a different hospital this past Tuesday and the baby measured 19weeks 5days, this is 1 week after the first one. why is the baby measuring backwards instead of forward. Am worried
wherr in delta are u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
claseek:
thank you mama... how are the twins? Have u join any roll call wink

No team o, be like say I don't hang boot except hubby changes his mind. My love to Oyin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adesquare2(f): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Good evening mamas in the house. Please help suggest where I can get Tommee Tippee replacement tube. That rubber like tube that connects the motor unit to the pump. Its very urgent abeg. The pump is less than 3 months old and it is now completely useless without the tube. I have googled and only found it on Amazon but it cannot be shipped to Nigeria.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claseek(f): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Halcyon123:
From your mouth to His ears. It is settled
amen thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claseek(f): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bloomingbud:

No team o, be like say I don't hang boot except hubby changes his mind. My love to Oyin.
aww nice one. My regards to the twins
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hello team July,

How is the journey going so far. Please want to confirm if any of you have started feeling any contractions. I have not felt anything oooo.

I pray our joy won't be cut short.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
pls ooo am I the only wey body dey pepper, nasoso vex I just dey vex up and down ooo abeg wetin I fit do to relax or reduce it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Modupetemmy1:
pls ooo am I the only wey body dey pepper, nasoso vex I just dey vex up and down ooo abeg wetin I fit do to relax or reduce it
You will have to deliberately stop it and make yourself happy always. Hormones can be raging, but you can still be in control.
It will pass. Kisses to your LO in there!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:
Hi mums..

It is normal to be pooping(going to toilet) every morning...Almost 19weeks gone.

Once I pooped, feel relieved and energetic..but everyday thing giving me concern

You just said you feel relieved and energetic after that. Please it's no cause to worry. When I was pregnant with my girl I always feel same after I vomit so I began to force myself to be vomit every morning so dt I would enjoy d rest of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
EloWChi:
Hello team July,

How is the journey going so far. Please want to confirm if any of you have started feeling any contractions. I have not felt anything oooo.

I pray our joy won't be cut short.
Teamie..how many weeks are you now?I don't feel any contraction too..but i've been having constant Braxton Hicks now... hopefully very soon contraction will start..try doing at least 20 mins walk everyday.
It will end in praise for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
I am 38weeks and 2days. I just feel baby kick up and down. Yes I have to make the walk a habit now.

Tho sometimes my tummy will be stronge which affect my breath for a while and later everything calms down.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
I am 38weeks and 2days. I just feel baby kick up and down. Yes I have to make the walk a habit now.

Tho sometimes my tummy will be stronge which affect my breath for a while and later everything calms down.

Mzora:
Teamie..how many weeks are you now?I don't feel any contraction too..but i've been having constant Braxton Hicks now... hopefully very soon contraction will start..try doing at least 20 mins walk everyday.
It will end in praise for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
EloWChi:

[b]Tho sometimes my tummy will be strong[/b]which affect my breath for a while and later everything calms down.

Braxton Hicks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thanks. I just read up on Braxton Hicks.

sugah:

Braxton Hicks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:
Hi mums..

It is normal to be pooping(going to toilet) every morning...Almost 19weeks gone.

Once I pooped, feel relieved and energetic..but everyday thing giving me concern

This is me whenever I'm pregnant, experienced it with my two pregnancies. I can go twice a day sometimes. There's nothing wrong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 4:19am On Jul 09, 2020
cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenfav(f): 4:33am On Jul 09, 2020
threegees:
Please I want to ask. If a woman curses her husband while she's pregnant, will it work? Speaking from the place of hurt. I'm tired! My heart curses this man cry cry
Sorry sis.Please forgive him for the sake of your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2020
threegees:
Please I want to ask. If a woman curses her husband while she's pregnant, will it work? Speaking from the place of hurt. I'm tired! My heart curses this man cry cry

Pls forgive him. Marriage is not always rosy. Men can be funny at times. It is well with you mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2020
threegees:

morning sis, pls don't curse him for the sake of the baby , with time everything will fall in place. if one should talk or react base on the way men act or speak a whole lot of things will be damage beyond redemption. just try and look away at times God will come to our rescue, it will surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2020
Bomgirl:

We were told to use either olive oil or coconut oil. I'm surprised at those mentioning methylated spirits. They specifically warned us NOT to use it. undecided
Noted. Thanks for this, sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2020
threegees:
Honey please calm down. Men will always be men. Don't make the mistake of cursing him o, because, whatever the repercussions of your curse, you'll also share from it. Just try and make yourself happy. Whatever it is, he'll come around and probably apologize. Take it easy, you know how you are now ba. Pele, it is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2020
threegees:

Lolz, just overlook and don't curse again not for him but for your sanity. With this belle, if I begin write ahhh!
God is faithful nne.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5734) (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.