Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140540 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) (5773) (5774) (5775) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2020
EloWchi, Aitee1 and nikkyshyne, congratulations mamas. God is great.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2020
BS BS BS.

I really want to say a very big thank you to the Lord for the journey so far.

The journey was smooth, I taught I was going to give birth 37/38 weeks, but no signs I was worried till 40weeks.

On 40weeks the Dr. Said if I don't fall into labor by 41weeks that I will be induce (I was worried my husband and some members in the group encourage me)

On a Friday I and my husband went for scan and discovered the baby was 4.2kg, then Saturday we has to visit the hospital to update them of the latest which they said if its through then I have to go for Elective CS as a first time mum.(The hospital carried out their own scan and discovered it was 4.5kg, so I was booked for elective CS)

The CS was done on 27th July, baby and mother is strong.

We give thanks to God. Wishing other mum safe delivery.

EDD: 18 July
DOB: 27 July.
Baby weight: 4.45Kg.

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by QweenM(f): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2020
africaflozy:

It seems we will be in the same team cheesy
I'm first time mama too

Yes ooo....... We're both welcome to the club. May God see us through the journey.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2020
EloWChi:
It's a new week, we shall continue to celebrate more mother's

Congratulations on the birth of your son, may he always bring you joy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
hapheey007:
Good morning my sabi mamas, nobody told me d vigilante is like dis... I'm 11days postpartum, I dared to look down below last night with a mirror and wasn't really pleased with what I saw. I've been extra careful not to open my stitch but alas, I think what I saw is an open wound and the midwife already told me it can't be re-stitched if it opens. Please, come to my aid with suggestions on how to care for the episiotomy site.

Just do your sitzbath religiously and pop white vit c with enough orange. You'll heal.

Please don't check your jajaina again with mirror, it can make you depressed tbh.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
Congratulations to all that have delivered. Quick recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020
hapheey007:
Good morning my sabi mamas, nobody told me d vigilante is like dis... I'm 11days postpartum, I dared to look down below last night with a mirror and wasn't really pleased with what I saw. I've been extra careful not to open my stitch but alas, I think what I saw is an open wound and the midwife already told me it can't be re-stitched if it opens. Please, come to my aid with suggestions on how to care for the episiotomy site.

with the little knowledge I've had, prepare a warm water ( not hot oooo) add detol to it and little salt ( though some people have been discouraging use of salt but that's what I use when I have it) pour it in a plastic bucket /paint and sit on it, ensure you sit on a wooden surface ( apoti) so that you wont be polluting via vaginal, and also take your drugs judiciously especially vitamin C, and whenever you pea always try to clean up with water preferably.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
QweenM:

Yes ooo....... We're both welcome to the club. May God see us through the journey.

Amen. QueenM, do you have cramps and do you do or use anything to ease it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by QweenM(f): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2020
africaflozy:

Amen. QueenM, do you have cramps and do you do or use anything to ease it.

Just mild cramps that subside when I take some rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2020
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the glory of God almighty.who never fails.I welcomed my princess this morning @8:45am weighing 3.5kg...via VD
Cappo@ EloWChi...
Safe delivery to my teamies and other mamas.
EDD:20th July
DOB:28th july

52 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Mzora:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the glory of God Almighty who never fails.I welcomed my prince charming this evening @5:25pm weighing 3.8kg...via VD
Cappo@ Elo.WChi...
EDD:14th July
DOB:24th july
congratulations, welcome to your prince.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2020
jumiphena:
BA
Announcing the arrival of my Lo!
Edd: 20 July.
Dob: 24th July
Weight: 3:3 kg
Vagina Delivery with little tear.
Be coming soon..
congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2020
ambient:
BA
To God be the glory my baby boy came out screaming on 23rd july via elective Cs
Weighing 3.5 wishing my august teamie safe delivery like mine.
congratulations mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Fruitfulvinee:
BA BA BA
My Princess landed this morning at 11:34am.
Got to the hospital at 5am after severe cramps.
EDD - July 25
DOB - July 25
Baby weight : 3.2kg
She is everything I prayed for except for the tear cheesy grin
BS coming soon.
Wishing all July Teamies and the remaining Preggy Mamas safest delivery.
CC: Elo.wchi
congratulations ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2020
graciamore:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the glory of God almighty.who never fails.I welcomed my princess this morning @8:45am weighing 3.5kg...via VD
Cappo@ EloWChi...

Congratulations mama, your princesses shall forever be a source of joy and happiness to you, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Goldenheart002:
B.A.
B.A.
B.A
It's a blessed Sunday blessing, I welcome my second son today @39wks2dy, he weighed 3.2kg without tear. Childbirth is really divine!!!

All team July, August and all preggies at large, u will come out with testimony! All TTC's, God will remember u all.
Cc EloWChi
congratulations mama n welcome to your son

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
elougo:
BA Alert.

Wifey @EloWchi has delivered a big baby boy through ELCS @ 12:40 pm today 27/7/2020.

4.45kg.

Mother and Baby are in great condition.

Finally it ended in praise.

BS will come later
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Aitee1:
B.A! B.A!! .B.A!!!
July mums I don born oh @EloWchi

EDD 24th according to LMP
DOB 27/7/2020 (wow I just love this date already smiley)
My second Princess came out dot 10pm weighing 3.2kg via vaginal delivery without a single tear isn't God wonderful?

Finally it ended in praise for me and so shall it be for the remaining mums here in Jesus name Amen!

Ijeije123 you're next in line dear!
congratulations mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
sweetlady4real:

Congratulations mama, your princesses shall forever be a source of joy and happiness to you, Amen.
Amnen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
@Graciamore, congratulation ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
QweenM:

Just mild cramps that subside when I take some rest.

OK. I am on bed rest too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
elougo:
BA Alert.

Wifey @EloWchi has delivered a big baby boy through ELCS @ 12:40 pm today 27/7/2020.

4.45kg.

BS will come later

Wow! Congratulations. God bless your little prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
bigmummy16:
Congratulations dear.

quote author=Goldenheart002 post=92144575]B.A.
B.A.
B.A

It's a blessed Sunday blessing, I welcome my second son today @39wks2dy, he weighed 3.2kg without tear. Childbirth is really divine!!!

All team July, August and all preggies at large, u will come out with testimony! All TTC's, God will remember u all.
Cc EloWChi

Congratulations mama.
God bless your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RoyalEmpire: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Congratulations to all the Mamas that have birth their LOs...The Lord will continue to uphold them.
More money in the akant to take care of them.

My August teamies, how is the journey going. My bp is elevated, I'm under observation at the hospital. 38wks today according to LMP.

It shall end in praise for us in Jesus Name.
To my able cappo @ bimberry1307, I remove head dressing.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
July mamas just dey drop dey go,thank you Jesus, august mums get ready!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Congratulations to all the mamas that have put to bed. May God preserve you and your LOs.
To the rest preggy and TTC mums, may God come through for us.

October Teamies, hows the waddling going?? @Threegee, our able cappo, more grace.

Please mamas, I had an issue yesterday that scared the hell out of me. I got to work yesterday morning and all of a sudden, I started feeling this severe stomach pain. As in squeezing pain. I thought it was hunger, I ate fried plantain and eggs with freshyo, the pain increased. I tried lying down, I couldn't lie on my left or right side. The pain persisted till afternoon. At a point, I was only asking God for mercy cos I taught it was labour pains ( I am 29 weeks gone). I was asked to go home. I took permission from work and left. On my way home, I took 5alive. Immediately it got to my tummy, I threw up. After throwing up, the pain ceased. I got myself.

Dear mamas, please have anyone experienced this before? I am really worried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Engraced247:
Congratulations to all the mamas that have put to bed. May God preserve you and your LOs.
To the rest preggy and TTC mums, may God come through for us.

October Teamies, hows the waddling going?? @Threegee, our able cappo, more grace.

Please mamas, I had an issue yesterday that scared the hell out of me. I got to work yesterday morning and all of a sudden, I started feeling this severe stomach pain. As in squeezing pain. I thought it was hunger, I ate fried plantain and eggs with freshyo, the pain increased. I tried lying down, I couldn't lie on my left or right side. The pain persisted till afternoon. At a point, I was only asking God for mercy cos I taught it was labour pains ( I am 29 weeks gone). I was asked to go home. I took permission from work and left. On my way home, I took 5alive. Immediately it got to my tummy, I threw up. After throwing up, the pain ceased. I got myself.

Dear mamas, please have anyone experienced this before? I am really worried.

Relief! Thank God. I've only experienced this when I wasn't pregnant. Your food combination was intolerable. That's all. I understand the fear. No worries. No loss and no complications. We will bring forth at the right time with ease.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
elougo:
BA Alert.

4.45kg.

BS will come later
Wow! 4.45kg! I'm in awe... All praise to God.
Thanks daddy for the update.
Wishing her quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
graciamore:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Cappo@ EloWChi...
Congratulations ma'am. Kisses to your princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
RoyalEmpire:
Congratulations to all the Mamas that have birth their LOs...The Lord will continue to uphold them.

My August teamies, how is the journey going. My bp is elevated, I'm under observation at the hospital. 38wks today according to LMP.

Well done, teamie. It'll end in praise. Thank God you're monitoring the Bp. Pele dear. Na shikini remain, you hear?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
RoyalEmpire:

The lord is your strength, why don't they just bring out your baby, you are already 38 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bumpy Tuesday

We're 30 weeks today.
Counting down. I'm so happy eh.
Can't wait to meet my Ulumma grin

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) (5773) (5774) (5775) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.