Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153305 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2020
mayluv:
Good evening mamas in the house. We are all blessed and highly favoured of God. Team September how body na. I tire no be small o. Waist, back and jajaina pain all join this period. I feel reluctant to do any exercise now but they are actually helpful when I do. I can't wait to have my body back to myself. In all, I give God the glory and it will all end in praise. Abeg comman answer roll call

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23 ................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09.........................................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09..........................................XY
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09.........................................XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09.........................................XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09........................................XX
15. younix ..................................20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09
17. StrongWoman333

Drum rolls for our newest teamie StrongWoman333 . Rosebell biko start shopping o. The time is nearer than you think. I have done about 70% shopping and it wasn't easy or fun cos the growing tummy makes one so tired easily. cinderellashoes I hope you are okay. I saw your question but I didn't have any idea. Who has seen yetty002? It's been a while I heard from her. We will all carry to term in Jesus name amen.

Team September for supernatural delivery.

One love mamas

Good morning cappo. I am fine, thank you for checking on me. I have been battling with wrong password on my nairaland but I have successful changed it now. It will end in praise in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2020
Mamas pls come to my aid o, make una no waka pass abeg... As I stood up this morning, I notice watery milky discharge rolling down my thigh. Is this ok or I should run to the hospital. Pls help a FTM out o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Zino89:
we doing great...welcome back it will surely end in praise
for sure it will. Take care.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Ayaoye:
So for the past few day I have this unimaginable strength, I have this urge to make preparation (like I'm expecting a visitor) today I cleaned the whole house without feeling tired, I washed, rearranged the rooms, kitchen, store, the only thing I couldn't do was mope the floor. Someone said it's a sign that I will give birth soon. Who has experience this and is it true or myth?

My teamies and bamberry grin cappo, how body. Every pain iny body has gone expect the weight of the pregnancy.
It is called nesting... Sign u will be ofloading soon but dnt over do d chores oo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2020
bimberry1307:
BA! BA!!
Which of your favours will I ever deny Ya Allah!!
Alhamdulillah
To the glory of God Almighty, I welcomed my Prince Charming today at 12:27am via VD with small tear
EDD 14/08
DOB 06/08
Weight 3.6kg
Wishing all other waddling mummies safe delivery in sha Allah.
My August teamies, una cappo don born o.
Congrats and welcome prince charming.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2020
sugah:

Welcome to team January for supernatural delivery grin
Thank you! grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Ayaoye:

Congratulations once more... Please when you have rested and feeling good, kindly help me to correct the date.. It is not 25/0 it should be 25/08...ese o cheesy
Thanks sweetie. You're next lagbara Olohun

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2020
faithlucky:

Welcome back dear, no shaking God is ur strength
Amen oo. Thanks mama. Hope u are waddling sexy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2020
miraclebaby:
Greetings to all expectant mums. To those already offloaded, big congratulations. May your los remain blessings to your families.

@ Spixytinxy hope you’re doing well. It’s been long.

@iwinnie God knows the best. May He give you double for your trouble. Remain strong ma .

Team August God is your strength. Wish you all safe delivery

@miraclebaby thanks for checking up, I believe I'll be back on this thread soon.
Amen

Congratulations to every new mom and mom to be in the house, take good care of yourself

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2020
Ayaoye:

Congratulations once more... Please when you have rested and feeling good, kindly help me to correct the date.. It is not 25/0 it should be 25/08...ese o cheesy
Yeye, I know you'll see that one. Corrected. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2020
divanita:
Mamas pls come to my aid o, make una no waka pass abeg... As I stood up this morning, I notice watery milky discharge rolling down my thigh. Is this ok or I should run to the hospital. Pls help a FTM out o
How many weeks are u? And are u feeling any kind of pain? U can go to hospital so u will monitor and check if it is ur water leaking.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2020
bimberry1307:
BA! BA!!
Alhamdulillah
To the glory of God Almighty, I welcomed my Prince Charming today at 12:27am via VD with small tear
EDD 14/08
DOB 06/08
Weight 3.6kg
Congratulations mama
He will be a source of joy and blessings to you and yours

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2020
divanita:
Run to hospital pls, to avoid stories

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2020
iwinnie:

So sorry for your loss mama
May God bless you with double in your next pregnancy journey

We shall rejoice with you soon.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2020
bimberry1307:
BA! BA!!
Alhamdulillah
EDD 14/08
DOB 06/08
Weight 3.6kg

Congratulations mama. May God bless your newborn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2020
divanita:
Are you in the hospital or still on nairaland? Please let your doc know right away. All is well with you and your LO in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2020
bimberry1307:
BA! BA!!
Alhamdulillah
EDD 14/08
DOB 06/08
Weight 3.6kg

Congratulations. God bless the newborn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2020
divanita:

I don't think you are leaking, I have been experiencing it too but please go ahead and do a scan to see if everything is okay. From what I got online, if you are leaking, it won't stop but if its cm, it will stop.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2020
africaflozy:
Good evening mama's.
I am a FTM, and I am about 6wks. Is it normal to have mild cramps like once or twice in a day at this stage. When I told my doctor I was having cramp I told me to go for 2weeks bedrest. I am worried.

It's normal. I had cramps throughout my first trimester and I'm 24 weeks now with no problem.As long as there's no bleeding and it's not severe cramps .Just rest mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2020
mayluv:
Good evening mamas in the house. We are all blessed and highly favoured of God. Team September how body na. I tire no be small o. Waist, back and jajaina pain all join this period. I feel reluctant to do any exercise now but they are actually helpful when I do. I can't wait to have my body back to myself. In all, I give God the glory and it will all end in praise. Abeg comman answer roll call

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23 ................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09.........................................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09..........................................XY
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09.........................................XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09.........................................XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09........................................XX
15. younix ..................................20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09
17. StrongWoman333

Drum rolls for our newest teamie StrongWoman333 . Rosebell biko start shopping o. The time is nearer than you think. I have done about 70% shopping and it wasn't easy or fun cos the growing tummy makes one so tired easily. cinderellashoes I hope you are okay. I saw your question but I didn't have any idea. Who has seen yetty002? It's been a while I heard from her. We will all carry to term in Jesus name amen.

Team September for supernatural delivery.

One love mamas

we are fn my able cappo waist,back pain can't wait to offload,Sex is XY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2020
mayornmn:

It's normal. I had cramps throughout my first trimester and I'm 24 weeks now with no problem.As long as there's no bleeding and it's not severe cramps .Just rest mama

OH! I am relieved. Thanks mama

Congratulations to bimberry and all other mamas, God bless your LOs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2020
BA! BA!
My princes is here through emergency cs
Edd: 30/07
Dob: 03/08
Mama and baby are doing fine

Bs coming later

I pray other mamas deliver safely

July cappo

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Deeedeee:

Welcome back. Be rest assured God is involve in this our journey.

Ope ayo loma jasi funwa lagbara edumare, amin.

Amen to your prayers.

Madam, I be think say you are our teamie. You no dey show face? Abeg, we offend you nii?
Ema binu siwa ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2020
bimberry1307:
BA! BA!!
Alhamdulillah
EDD 14/08
DOB 06/08
Weight 3.6kg
DEFINITELY NONE, Alhamdulillah. May Allah make the him the coolness of your eyes

Congratulations August cappo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Duduke:
BA! BA!
My princes is here through emergency cs
Edd: 30/07
Dob: 03/08
Mama and baby are doing fine

Bs coming later

I pray other mamas deliver safely

July cappo

Congratulations mama.... Kisses to the princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2020
StrongWoman333:
Finally summoned courage to register. Who is the cappo for team September? Was here for June 2018 this is my second missionary journey.

Mamas please I need your prayers...

You're almost there. God will see us all through

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by coveredchic(f): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2020
bimberry1307:
BA! BA!!
Alhamdulillah
EDD 14/08
DOB 06/08
Weight 3.6kg
Congratulations mama. Allah's Rahama on you and your baby always.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
africaflozy:
Good evening mama's.
I am a FTM, and I am about 6wks. Is it normal to have mild cramps like once or twice in a day at this stage. When I told my doctor I was having cramp I told me to go for 2weeks bedrest. I am worried.
Do not be worried, just do as your doctor says and you'd both be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2020
bimberry1307:
BA! BA!!
Alhamdulillah
EDD 14/08
DOB 06/08
Weight 3.6kg

Congrats Mama. May he continue to be the coolness of your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2020
sugah:

You're almost there. God will see us all through
Amen thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
bimberry1307:
BA! BA!!
Alhamdulillah
EDD 14/08
DOB 06/08
Weight 3.6kg

Congratulations cappo!!! God bless the charming prince. Quick recovery to you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
sugah:

Do not be worried, just do as your doctor says and you'd both be fine.

OK. Thanks mama

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.