Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202150 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Happy Sunday to all Vigilante & pushing Mamas.
Congratulations to Keji13 & Pelupelu on the birth of ur princess & Twin prince and princess respectively. They shall be a source of special blessing & joys to your families.
#teamseptember4grace#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Please for those of you that bought baby walkers, how much did it cost you? Thanks. Can I see PICS too. I've never bought one before. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Pelupelu:
Mamas in d house I greet o,congratulations to those who has given birth how vigilante... those still pushinG God will strenghten you,u will deliver like d hebrew women. My Prince and princess came on july 1st.

Congrats dear. Expecting mine in December. Can't wait to see them both. Any team December in the house?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
@keji3,

Congrats to our correct team mate, God bless you and the lil princess, the joy she has brought with her will be a permanent fixture in your home...

@pelupelu,

Congrats, God be with you & babies.

@Apple19,

Pele dearie, another strategy is to take the promethazine & lie down for a bit so it can digest & keep nausea at bay for some few hours...maybe you took it & were moving around This aint no walk in the park at all, .....E-Hug...

@lxvi8xii,

This your username na baba oo, & you asked too many questions at once, its overwhelming.

1.You dont need to be cool, just bring forth the baby.. your pain threshold determines your reactions.

2.Different hospitals, different methods.. mine advised infant formula given with cup&spoon so baby doesnt adapt to being bottled fed,till establishment. Moreover, that glucose thing is from the dinosaur era.

3.2 packs of each is ok, babies grow like weed in the first few months, so you graduate sizes.

4.Let that time time first, no cause for alarm.

5.Kegels..... google it..

6.Tummy fat is not the same as loose ab muscle from pregnancy, tummy fat is a result of over eating so watch your portions, loose ab muscles can be firmed up with medium intensity strength training... Jillian Michaels' DVDs (30 day shred, 6weeks,sixpacks, shred it with weight) & Billy Blanks Tae bo DVD range will have you in tip top shape in no time.

7.Any correct baby shop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
@goldmine, PRESENT MA! Team December all the way.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
sayoberry:
Please for those of you that bought baby walkers, how much
did it cost you?
Thanks. Can I see PICS too. I've never bought one before. Thanks

I bought mine at 8.5k,is still in d carton would ve take a pics n upload it 4u 2 see...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Keji3:
My princess arrived dis afternoon......:#Godwin #teamjulydroppingitasedeyhot. Birth story loading
congrats .Team July dey drop per seconds now ooo....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Is it safe for pregnant women to take Ijebu garri?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
areb4u2008:
A friend of mine just did her scan and it says 35 weeks and 4 days and the scan says A single active foetus noted in cephalic presentation and oblique lie....Biko she is worried oooo...wetin e mean so i go explain giver her....her next antenatal visit is Tuesday...Thanks

At her ANC, her dr will advise on the appropriate course to take, worry isn't going to achieve nothing..... oblique just means off balance but the good is that the baby is more cephalic than transverse.

Google for more info..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
modath:

At her ANC, her dr will advise on the appropriate course to take, worry isn't going to achieve nothing..... oblique just means off balance but the good is that the baby is more cephalic than transverse.

Google for more info..

yeah. in ma last ANC the dr said ma baby is lying oblique. he said i shouldn't worry coz baby has more time to play and turn. Next ANC is tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thanks everybody for ur best wishes, i appreciate y'all. Now to my birth story

I started feeling menstral like cramps around 3am on saturday but didnt take it too serious but a very serious cramp woke me up around 6am immediately i turned to adjust myself i felt gush of water rush out of my veejay and my mucus plug too came out, na so i wake hubby up meanwhile my hospital bags was not packed yet. We started putting everything togeda and left for the hospital around 8am cos i wanted to stay at home for as long as possible as per based on what i've learnt here. By the time i got to the hospital and was checked, i was already 5cm na then serious back pain start o infact it felt as if my back was going to detach from my body. I was screaming like my whole life depended on it, like 2hrs after i got to the hospital, i shouted on them that i want to poo they shouted back at me not to poo o so i was checked again and was fully dilated infact my baby's head was almost out so i was rushed to labour room and my sweet princess was born into this world with jst 2 push and no tear at all infact the nurses kept asking me if i'm sure i'm a ftm i spent less than 3hrs in the ward and labour room b4 giving birth. God is really in the business of answering prayers cos i had high blood pressure all thru pregnancy but God took total control yesterday the blood pressure regulated itself without medication. Na battle to produce breast milk we dey now but i know that one self with settle soon too. Thank you for reading my long story i wish every pushing mother here easy ride in delivery in Jesus name amen

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
@Keji3.. Aww..wat a lovely birth story.. God bless you both..you're a strong woman grin..I pray to grow and be like you grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lxvi8xii(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
modath:
@keji3,

Congrats to our correct team mate, God bless you and the lil princess, the joy she has brought with her will be a permanent fixture in your home...

@pelupelu,

Congrats, God be with you & babies.

@Apple19,

Pele dearie, another strategy is to take the promethazine & lie down for a bit so it can digest & keep nausea at bay for some few hours...maybe you took it & were moving around This aint no walk in the park at all, .....E-Hug...

@lxvi8xii,

This your username na baba oo, & you asked too many questions at once, its overwhelming.

1.You dont need to be cool, just bring forth the baby.. your pain threshold determines your reactions.

2.Different hospitals, different methods.. mine advised infant formula given with cup&spoon so baby doesnt adapt to being bottled fed,till establishment. Moreover, that glucose thing is from the dinosaur era.

3.2 packs of each is ok, babies grow like weed in the first few months, so you graduate sizes.

4.Let that time time first, no cause for alarm.

5.Kegels..... google it..

6.Tummy fat is not the same as loose ab muscle from pregnancy, tummy fat is a result of over eating so watch your portions, loose ab muscles can be firmed up with medium intensity strength training... Jillian Michaels' DVDs (30 day shred, 6weeks,sixpacks, shred it with weight) & Billy Blanks Tae bo DVD range will have you in tip top shape in no time.

7.Any correct baby shop.

Thank you very much for your response. I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by corrall(f): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Congrats keji, you can do some palm wine for the breast milk, that was what worked for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
bheambo......Congratulations mama.....God bless and protect ur Lo

@kaffy4bill.....congratulations our able nurse kaffy, God bless and protect ur princess ( You didn't give me birth-mate again grin), lovely BS, we thank God for save delivery

@iffffffy.......My lovely beautiful godson mama, all mamas have said it lovely.....Pls focus on ur little cute coming and God be with you darling... e-hug.

Keji3.....Congratulations mama keji......God bless ur princess

Apple19.....abuja mama, I don't think Medicaid has 4D, that was where I checked my baby's sex around april expect if they have upgraded sha, but I can tell you they are the best scan center have ever been too in abuja. The price is N3,500
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
@keji3 lovely BSt...congrats once again! I tap into dis no tear o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
@keji3, lovely birth story, big congrats to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama011: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Congrats @pelupelu and @keji3 I'm so thrilled by ur BS it shall b easier 4 d rest of us by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama011: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mamas pls what can I do to bring on labor oooo my edd has jst passed nd show no wan come. Note; I've bn taking my long walk + kpekusing o I'm soooo tired of dis weight on my bladder nd laps nd dis elephant walk.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mamas, I appreciate u all for ur contributions, prayers and advise, I can't thank u enough, #onelove.

God has taken control, we talked abt it, d silence was really killing him that he couldn't sleep in d room again, guilty conscience written all over him, couldn't go to a party he was supposed to with his friends and so on, that I even started pitying him. I had to wake him up in d sitting room yesternight, I could see d happiness on his face wen he saw me and I asked him to talk, and he did, apologised and made confessions. I didn't even bother abt d talks, he missed me and I missed him also, he's my best friend. That's all dat matters (Though not without telling him I will kill him if it happens again) I'm happy I forgave him. Sorry for my long story. #teamoctober, hope u're all doing fine?

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
@iffffffy, I thank God for giving you the grace to forgive him. I'm happy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
@beetle bheambo, kaffy4bill, keji3, pelupelu,

Congratulations to you all. May the arrival of your lovely ones bring blessings to your homes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
proudmom38:
@keji3 lovely BSt...congrats once again! I tap into dis no tear o.
Me too o! As a ftm its the thought of tearing and sewing my flesh that has been giving me nightmares cry

I am believing God for a tear free delivery like mama keji3.

Some one said I should take Lipton or coffee when close to term that it will help baby become smaller to avoid being cut up lipsrsealed

Please sabi mamas in the house how TRUE is that? And will it not harm my baby?

My only team member lightedpath how's the pushing going? Hope Lo is doing well?
Are you feeling breathless like I am? It seems like my Lo is permanently resting on my lungs! All is well o.
#Teamsweetnovember.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
@iffffffy( the only mama I count 123 to write her name)
God bless you real good.( Wisdom) I pray that peace, joy, love, faithfulness, and favour will continue to rest upon your home forever. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 12:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Iffffffy:
Mamas, I appreciate u all for ur contributions, prayers and advise, I can't thank u enough, #onelove.

God has taken control, we talked abt it, d silence was really killing him that he couldn't sleep in d room again, guilty conscience written all over him, couldn't go to a party he was supposed to with his friends and so on, that I even started pitying him. I had to wake him up in d sitting room yesternight, I could see d happiness on his face wen he saw me and I asked him to talk, and he did, apologised and made confessions. I didn't even bother abt d talks, he missed me and I missed him also, he's my best friend. That's all dat matters (Though not without telling him I will kill him if it happens again) I'm happy I forgave him. Sorry for my long story. #teamoctober, hope u're all doing fine?

God bless your marriage my dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 12:01am On Jul 13, 2015
lovinam:
( the only mama I count 123 to write her name)
God bless you real good.( Wisdom) I pray that peace, joy, love, faithfulness, and favour will continue to rest upon your home forever. Amen

I sight you shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 2:04am On Jul 13, 2015
@iffffffy,

High five girl, love the maturity you've displayed..life goes on....love the part about being your best friend... wink

@kimoni,
See lovey dovey oooo, cheesy.. thank God for maturity maybe we for don tear cloth dey fight, see as husby & wifey don rekindle their lovinto...

@chinwendym,
Abeg, disregard that urban myth..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 3:05am On Jul 13, 2015
@kaffy4bill and other new mums, congratulations on your babies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sazyn: 3:56am On Jul 13, 2015
@keji3, congrats on the birth of ur lo....what a lovely birth story

@Nurse Kaffy and other mamas that just put to bed, may God bless and keep you and ur children.

@the remaining July mama's may it be as easy for you or even easier thank it was for Keji3.

@ifffffy, thank God for the wisdom He gave you to handle the situation. God will continue to bless and keep your home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2015
congrats @keji3 nd pelu pelu......i tap into d testimony birth of no tear nd fully dilation, so help me God, Amen.

@ifyyyy God bless ur family,Amen

@remaining july mamas may it b easy 4 u alll ooo insha allah!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JstBrave(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.