Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8277262 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Hey proudmum38, modath et remaining #teamjuly, we are waiting so patiently o, before our final thanksgiving ceremony for you all on 31st of July!!! Who knows your little ones may be eyeing early August... God bless them. Please, kindly supply more pancakes where necessary. grin cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2015
@ Proudmom I dreamt bout u lst 9t.lol.don't know how u look tough cos ve not seen u physically im suprised.Ur delivery session was one of d easiest ever.may it be so as I saw IJN.Go & bring forth with ease.Oluwa has settled it.
@ d remaining July mommies supernatural birth is ur portion.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2015
JustCurious:
Hey proudmum38, modath et remaining #teamjuly, we are waiting so patiently o, before our final thanksgiving ceremony for you all on 31st of July!!! Who knows your little ones may be eyeing early August... God bless them. Please, kindly supply more pancakes where necessary. grin cool

Nah, no team august thing involved at all, I'm just days to go for the belle slicing. cheesy

Though I'm supposed to be team august (few days in) but cos of repeat c section, I became team july straight cos I'm not supposed to go into labour..... Would have done it sef but my neck of the woods only do closer to edd.

@proudy mi owon,
What a gwan?? Waiting.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2015
rezzy:

Just passing
draws her back...come here jorrrr which team are u in?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
modath:

Blue &Lovely= boy & girl?
Will be confamed soonest wink I strongly know so grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
tatacherie:

Will be confamed soonest wink I strongly know so grin

Edunjobi, ejire wun mi yeye o mami, edunjobi,edunjobi ejire ara isokun..
Eni ma bibeji ko seewa wa oo,dendere (wish seun will give us music & dancing emoticon) but anyway I still dey wiggle wiggle. cheesy

I love twins!!!!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
UmmTwins2:
10x so much sis, I missed ur comment. Haven't been able to come online. My doc didn't test me o, only pressed my tummy n asked if I felt pain. Its well. Pls what's d pain killer? I'll try d paracetamol then. Rily appreciate d help, I've jst been watching it closely

my dear, at this rate, shey you no go port go another doctor?

i find it shocking that the doctor did'nt examine you before prescribing the drug for pre-term labour

the very first thing he should have done was carry out the urine test to see if you had an urinary tract infection and if that came out clear,he should have asked you to lie down, open your legs and check your cervix to see if slightly open or firmly shut as it should be at this stage.

my friend had the same contraction problem when she was pregnant last year. i confided in her about mine before going to the hospital, and she told me hers was an UTI infection. so you can imagine my reassurance that my doctor knew what he was doing when the UTI test was one of the first tests he carried out.

i didnt have an ultrasound scan till a week later and by then, the contractions had stopped, so the USS was mere formality.

my contractions didnt stop after i was given the pain killers at the hospital but i told them it had because, they were so keen for me to spend the night for 'observation' and i was'nt. as all the tests came out okay, i just trusted my instincts that all i needed was just to lay down in the comfort of my home, watch some TV, rest and do absolutely nothing but eat and go to the loo grin . i was told to take paracetamol + co-codamol if the pain returned but if i didnt feel any better, i should come back to the hospital and thankfully, i didnt have to.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
modath:

Nah, no team august thing involved at all, I'm just days to go for the belle slicing . cheesy

Though I'm supposed to be team august (few days in) but cos of repeat c section, I became team july straight cos I'm not supposed to go into labour..... Would have done it sef but my neck of the woods only do closer to edd.

@proudy mi owon,

i just loff you. kiss kiss

you make everything sound so cool grin

is it CS you are calling 'belle slicing'? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
helovesme:

i just loff you. kiss kiss

you make everything sound so cool grin

is it CS you are calling 'belle slicing'? grin

Yes ooo sisita mi grin, what can woman pikin do when life insists on throwing lemons nko..

I'm team nothing fazes me, especially when its something I have zero control over...

Imagine, my doctor told me "lady (my name), I need to tell you that with each repeat cs, there is greater risk, it could be more bloody, greater risk of adhesion, longer down time, risk of infection is greater, but we goin take good care of you & everything is goin just fine" ...

I just ask "why you need to tell me beyond " we'll take care of you & you'll be fine" cheesy, say what if I no be gangster nko? she say its cos of "full disclosure....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
modath:

Yes ooo sisita mi grin, what can woman pikin do when life insists on throwing lemons nko..

I'm team nothing fazes me, especially when its something I have zero control over...

Imagine, my doctor told me "lady (my name), I need to tell you that with each repeat cs, there is greater risk, it could be more bloody, greater risk of adhesion, longer down time, risk of infection is greater, but we goin take good care of you & everything is goin just fine" ...

I just ask "why you need to tell me beyond " we'll take care of you & you'll be fine" cheesy, say what if I no be gangster nko? she say its cos of "full disclosure....

LMAO @ bolded grin grin you don kolo finish.

you are right tho! it pointless fretting over something one has zero control towards. its just a case of putting one's faith and trust in God and leaving the medics to do their part.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lol@ ur explanation of sensitive and delicate job. You never jam situation sha. . Glamor is a strong young lady and I admire her courage.
Chinwendym:
Thanks sis will try and take things easy.

My apologies to glamor for my outburst, i know she's an old member, but then that's my opinion tongue

I am an old member too though previously with a male moniker. lipsrsealed ( which was an error at first)

Sorry glamor but babysitting is a[b]VERY SENSITIVE AND DELICATE JOB[/b]

good morning mamas.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Modath!! You are a clown!! Lmao! People around u don hear nwi

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
helovesme:

LMAO @ bolded grin grin you don kolo finish.

you are right tho! it pointless fretting over something one has zero control towards. its just a case of putting one's faith and trust in God and leaving the medics to do their part.

God bless you, thx for seeing my points. Which is what I tell some friends when they belabour me with some of their issues...

Imagine me now, I'm about 5.6.5" even.7 if I can stand super straight, don't have a johnny bravo body( wide upper body & hipless) but I'm blessed with a narrow internal pelvic proportion that won't allow beyond a 3kg baby pass through.

God then in his divine arrangement decided to give me babies that are way above my limitcheesy when my options got down to maternal/infant mortality vs a few more coins+downtime, the choice was a no brainer...

To now see the mysterious way of . God, my gal that was delivered @ 37+1 weighing 3.8kg is so super skinny @ 6 that she wears 2-3T shorts & tank tops & jeggings, we have to take all jean trousers to creative tailors to take em apart & resew otherwise its a kembe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
lovinam:
Modath!! You are a clown!! Lmao! People around u don hear nwi

A real clown grin And, strong woman, too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
tatacherie:
@ Proudmom I dreamt bout u lst 9t.lol.don't know how u look tough cos ve not seen u physically im suprised.Ur delivery session was one of d easiest ever.may it be so as I saw IJN.Go & bring forth with ease.Oluwa has settled it.

Amen n Amen...we don get woli in our midst o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
tatacherie:

Amen n Amen...we don get woli in our midst o cheesy cheesy cheesy... Thanks 4d prayer mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
modath:

Nah, no team august thing involved at all, I'm just days to go for the belle slicing. cheesy

@proudy mi owon,

My dear help me tell am say we reject carry over o...Our los will soon join us safe n sound amen! Thanks 4d mention sis..it is well with us all...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
JustCurious:

I'm allergic 2 carry over dear cheesy...july will not pass me by!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
lovinam:
Lol@ ur explanation of sensitive and delicate job. You never jam situation sha. . Glamor is a strong young lady and I admire her courage
If you say so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
modath:

I so much love d way u take things as they re... 'Ka gba fun olorun ni isinmi,aigba fun olorun ni iyonu' Owe awon yoruba. May God see us through it all n may we ve d cause 2 rejoice. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Seems thers's something you know that I don't know. Hmmmmm. Cool!
Chinwendym:
If you say so.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
kendlez:
Weldone Mamas o!
I've been a silent follower of this thread. How's pushing going? God will grant us all safe delivery.
Abeg am 26 weeks gone and I've been having indigestion especially at night. The back, waist and rib pain no be here o. Pls what can I do abt it? And Ehen can I do a scan now to know the sex of my baby? Last time I went at 5 months I was told it was too early.
Sorry for the long post o.....FTM

Gaviscon helped a lot for my indigestion esp in my last pregnancy when I kept belching 24/7 and the discomfort never allowed me sleep
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
modath:

God bless you, thx for seeing my points. Which is what I tell some friends when they belabour me with some of their issues...

Imagine me now, I'm about 5.6.5" even.7 if I can stand super straight, don't have a johnny bravo body( wide upper body & hipless) but I'm blessed with a narrow internal pelvic proportion that won't allow beyond a 3kg baby pass through.

God then in his divine arrangement decided to give me babies that are way above my limitcheesy when my options got down to maternal/infant mortality vs a few more coins+downtime, the choice was a no brainer...

To now see the mysterious way of . God, my gal that was delivered @ 37+1 weighing 3.8kg is so super skinny @ 6 that she wears 2-3T shorts & tank tops & jeggings, we have to take all jean trousers to creative tailors to take em apart & resew otherwise its a kembe.
my dear is like our story look alike o. 3rd c/s, narrow pelvic. In all sha GOD is still keeping us stronger....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
lovinam:
Seems thers's something you know that I don't know. Hmmmmm. Cool!
............I will be glad if you can state these facts you know about me that will make you say all that.lotss of mothers are here and who knows who might need me.only you chose to make it look like we have ever met!may God forgive you ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chinwendym:
@glamor it will be a cold day in hell before I'll contact you for babysitting.
Not my precious son. undecided

@ house permit me to rant a little,

I am feeling like someone put a hose up my a$$ and is pumping air into my stomach embarassed my belly feels so tight cry and I am having this nasty leg ache (was told its restless leg syndrome) i am feeling so outta breath most of the time too plessssssssssssss any suggestions? I can't sleep at night also. I'm so stressed out that dh wishes he could help me carry the pregnancy lipsrsealed
November please come fast.....
it's ok!i dont plan exchanging wordss with anyone on NL........but pleassse do not create a wrong picture in d heads of people who do not know me coss u sure don't! Or wait, maybe you do.please tell them how u know me nd how I wronged you else pls ma do not be mean to someone u do not know.this iss the much I will ever say on this.may God forgive you ma

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doubledouble: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
@proudmom38, I keep checking in to read your announcement. I help in rejecting carry over for you o...cos I can only imagine how ready you are...but at God's given time, you, remaining July mamas n every pushing ma will have a glorious testimony to share, Amen.

@Modath, my darling mouthy, you are too much jare. Why worry about what is beyond your control?? I love your outlook n wish a lotta 9ja women could be like you. Not to worry, as God is on the throne, it will be success all through, no complications whatsoever, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doubledouble: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
@glamor, pls take it easy, you are the one blowing this hot. This is not the place to advertise for babysitting, in my candid opinion. You can't blame @chinwedym, not with all the kidnapping and all manner of atrocities happening. Am sure, you musta read or heard about a nanny/house help gotten from a public forum... People keeping quiet or ignoring your advert speaks volume, in my opinion- like is she for real??

@lovinam, it is easy to create a good xter online- all it takes is time n perseverance. I would rather say, we should be extremely careful of being too trusting n be wary of public forum interaction becoming personal. I am not judging @glamor, she might be the Best behaved, God-fearing lady on earth but I only met her on a public forum n won't take the chance!

@glamor, pls register with a "Registered n Established agency", then you can direct ppl to the agency. All the best

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
proudmom38:

I so much love d way u take things as they re... 'Ka gba fun olorun ni isinmi,aigba fun olorun ni iyonu' Owe awon yoruba. May God see us through it all n may we ve d cause 2 rejoice. Amen

I say amen, I swallow the saliva of the amin. cheesy

@lovinam & JustCurious,
wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Well. Truth be told. I met her here by circumstance when she was preggers. She is a courageous lady. I've been in contact with her off and on. I don't want to say much cos she might not like it. @ glamor like doubledouble said try and register in an agency. May God bless your hustle.
Doubledouble:
@glamor, pls take it easy, you are the one blowing this hot. This is not the place to advertise for babysitting, in my candid opinion. You can't blame @chinwedym, not with all the kidnapping and all manner of atrocities happening. Am sure, you musta read or heard about a nanny/house help gotten from a public forum... People keeping quiet or ignoring your advert speaks volume, in my opinion- like is she for real??

@lovinam, it is easy to create a good xter online- all it takes is time n perseverance. I would rather say, we should be extremely careful of being too trusting n be wary of public forum interaction becoming personal. I am not judging @glamor, she might be the Best behaved, God-fearing lady on earth but I only met her on a public forum n won't take the chance!

@glamor, pls register with a "Registered n Established agency", then you can direct ppl to the agency. All the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Doubledouble:

I do undersstand.thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
bumbex:
my dear is like our story look alike o. 3rd c/s, narrow pelvic. In all sha GOD is still keeping us stronger....

shocked ..... Never ever seen anyone else, thank God im not a freak of nature... no be only me waka come. cheesy

@Doubledouble,

Your head dey dia ojare, i grudge though but its human to cos i have unrelenting NVP & haven't been able to taste my food since dec '14, but i snap out of it real quick especially when i think of the joy that my kids are & the people around me who will endure worse if they can just have the experience of being called mama lagbaja/ mummy.

@glamor,
Great plan but the olx drama has got everyone being extra careful about who they leave their precious jewels of inestimable value with.. my 2k.

As other mamas advised, the gency angle is the best route & you even get paid more.

@chinwendym,
Valid point (would never ever consider online meet up as well)but a bit too strong ,ya hear. wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.