Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140692 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5851) (5852) (5853) (5854) (5855) (5856) (5857) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
I don port o, Welcomed my prince charming 21st Sept weighing 3.5kg. No tears grin
Bs coming later.
Wow! Congrats sis... Welcome son.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Nemzy:
BS! BS!
This was my 2nd pregnancy and o boy was it a journey and a completely different experience from my 1st. The morning sickness, tiredness...I remember having these intense headaches every day.
From the 2nd trimester I started experiencing these back and waist pain to the extent I couldn't get up or take a walk most days.
3rd trimester was the hardest. Waist and back pains, trouble sleep till morning, occasional ms and fatigue..
Fast forward to September, although i've been working from home fully since the pandemic, I planned on stopping work by Sept 12th to begin my maternity leave on Monday the 14th as my EDD was September 22nd/29th LOLLL God's plan was different.

That monday morning the 7th of September, I decided to go to the office to begin my handover process and clear my desk then about 11am I started feeling pains. My heart skipped.
At first I thought it was false labour so I tried to continue work and even wanted to go and eat then the pain started coming more frequently and so intense that I couldn't do anything. I immediately called hubby who was working from home to alert him. We agreed he would carry the hospital bag i had arranged thankfully and meet me at the hospital.

On the trip to the hospital from the office the pains began to worsen. The Uber driver was so tensed that he started cutting all the stops as there was so much traffic. LASTMA officials even tried to stop us while trying to cut traffic omo naso the driver started shouting EMERGENCY EMERGENCY! One look at me they had to make way.
I say of all days I've been waiting, it's the day I went to the office and the day of mad Lagos traffic this is happening?!

Thankfully we made it to the hospital by past 1 and was admitted only for them to check and I was just 4cm dilated. Ha! I started crying and praying for divine intervention and supernatural delivery because I remember I laboured for almost 12 hours with my 1st child.

Hubby joined me and the pains just kept getting intense o boy! I told God that I didnt want to labour all day and the next time I would be checked I would be fully dilated and my baby would come. I was given tea to drink as I had not eaten all day and by past 4pm I started vomitting and was seeing stars.

When next the nurses checked they said I was 8cm dilated hmm glory. The next few minutes were the hardest kai. They broke my water and then I started feeling the urge to push and told them I wanted to push. I started pushing and to the glory of God by 5pm my beautiful beautiful princess was born weighing 3kg. Placenta came out few minutes later. Hubby even ran out of the theater immediately he saw blood and the baby lol. I had minimal tear so I was stitched up.

It wasnt an easy journey but one look into my Angel's face and it was oh so so worth it. We are getting there with recovery even with serious vigilante activities.
Women are superheroes and I celebrate all mamas. Kudos to us all.

I pray for smooth and supernatural delivery to all mamas in the house. Kisses to all my September teamies
Cappo @mayluv BS submitted. Thank you
Congrats mama... God bless our princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 1:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Nemzy:
BS! BS!
This was my 2nd pregnancy and o boy was it a journey and a completely different experience from my 1st. The morning sickness, tiredness...I remember having these intense headaches every day.
From the 2nd trimester I started experiencing these back and waist pain to the extent I couldn't get up or take a walk most days.
3rd trimester was the hardest. Waist and back pains, trouble sleep till morning, occasional ms and fatigue..
Fast forward to September, although i've been working from home fully since the pandemic, I planned on stopping work by Sept 12th to begin my maternity leave on Monday the 14th as my EDD was September 22nd/29th LOLLL God's plan was different.

That monday morning the 7th of September, I decided to go to the office to begin my handover process and clear my desk then about 11am I started feeling pains. My heart skipped.
At first I thought it was false labour so I tried to continue work and even wanted to go and eat then the pain started coming more frequently and so intense that I couldn't do anything. I immediately called hubby who was working from home to alert him. We agreed he would carry the hospital bag i had arranged thankfully and meet me at the hospital.

On the trip to the hospital from the office the pains began to worsen. The Uber driver was so tensed that he started cutting all the stops as there was so much traffic. LASTMA officials even tried to stop us while trying to cut traffic omo naso the driver started shouting EMERGENCY EMERGENCY! One look at me they had to make way.
I say of all days I've been waiting, it's the day I went to the office and the day of mad Lagos traffic this is happening?!

Thankfully we made it to the hospital by past 1 and was admitted only for them to check and I was just 4cm dilated. Ha! I started crying and praying for divine intervention and supernatural delivery because I remember I laboured for almost 12 hours with my 1st child.

Hubby joined me and the pains just kept getting intense o boy! I told God that I didnt want to labour all day and the next time I would be checked I would be fully dilated and my baby would come. I was given tea to drink as I had not eaten all day and by past 4pm I started vomitting and was seeing stars.

When next the nurses checked they said I was 8cm dilated hmm glory. The next few minutes were the hardest kai. They broke my water and then I started feeling the urge to push and told them I wanted to push. I started pushing and to the glory of God by 5pm my beautiful beautiful princess was born weighing 3kg. Placenta came out few minutes later. Hubby even ran out of the theater immediately he saw blood and the baby lol. I had minimal tear so I was stitched up.

It wasnt an easy journey but one look into my Angel's face and it was oh so so worth it. We are getting there with recovery even with serious vigilante activities.

I pray for smooth and supernatural delivery to all mamas in the house. Kisses to all my September teamies

Wow, interesting BS. Congratulations once again ma and thank for not being selfish by sharing this great experience with us unlike some, inno mentioned anyone's name o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 2:07am On Sep 22, 2020
grin grin such an amazing story thank God you havd a thoughtful Uber driver
Nemzy:
BS! BS!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sammybabelious: 2:11am On Sep 22, 2020
Congratulations darling teamie, our prince charming u are welcome,I join the host of heaven to rejoice/celebrate with u n ur family.

SapphirePRINCEX:
I don port o,
Welcomed my prince charming
21st Sept weighing 3.5kg.
No tears grin

Bs coming later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2020
October mummies stealing the show from September mummies. Congratulations teamie, may his arrival bring massive Glory to your household

SapphirePRINCEX:
I don port o,
No tears grin

Bs coming later.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayommyjay(f): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2020
Bumpy Tuesday, how are we all doing waddling Mama's,may God help us reach final stage and safe delivery to us. 37weeks and can't wait for LO.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Bumpy Tuesday

38 weeks and balling cool

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lyoncrescent: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Good morning everyone, Please I need advice. My wife has a low PCV of 26 and also has malaria based on blood test. The doctor recommended Lonart for the malaria and Dedeon HB 12 Syrup blood tonic . I saw online that that blood tonic shouldn't be taken during pregnancy but the doctor said it's okay . She's in the third trimester. I also want to confirm if there are specific foods she can be eating to boost her PCV. I've checked online for some but I will be glad if people in this forum can share their experiences and ideas. Thank you .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2020
threegees:
Bumpy Tuesday

38 weeks and balling cool

Congratulations mama can't wait to see your B A post. October mama giving it hot hot.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hitting 36 in 2 days time.
It has been a smooth ride all through, I'm grateful to the Lord for his mercies.

Safe & swift delivery to all pregge moms.
Trailer loads of baby dust to all GTC moms.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
Good morning everyone, Please I need advice. My wife has a low PCV of 26 and also has malaria based on blood test. The doctor recommended Lonart for the malaria and Dedeon HB 12 Syrup blood tonic . I saw online that that blood tonic shouldn't be taken during pregnancy but the doctor said it's okay . She's in the third trimester. I also want to confirm if there are specific foods she can be eating to boost her PCV. I've checked online for some but I will be glad if people in this forum can share their experiences and ideas. Thank you .

Garden eggs leaves pumps blood. Ugwu leaves too( she can use it to eat unripe plantain) let her diet be more of veggies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
dbeauty:

Dear Cappo.
We are doing good to the glory of God. Congrats on the sex of your baby cool cool

Abeg my moniker na dbeauty o. Not Dbeauty. I no Dey get mention biko..na Small letter D.

Thanks dear..
You're not the only one not getting mentions o, still don't know what I'm doing wrong

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by izaray(f): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
I don port o,
No tears grin

Bs coming later.
Congrats mama, we dey ur back dey come cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by izaray(f): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Nemzy post=94176158]BS! BS!

[/quote

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
Are you still using the same hospital we talked about? If yes, did they give her iron fesolate drugs alongside her pregnacare? Please buy her fesolate or blood tonic to start taking ASAP.
Garden egg leaves help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
sweetlady4real:

Good day mamas and papas, how is waddling and vigilante? I am still in business, kindly patronize me, may Almighty Father prosper the works of your hands, Amen.
I am the thrift lady for your babies first grade bodysuit, sleepsuit and rompers. I am in Lagos and i deliver Nationwide. Contact me through WhatsApp on 07012729313 to view pictures and place your orders, I am also on instagram @remkiddiesthrift.
Thanks and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bumpy tuesday... we are 39 weeks plus today. May we give birth safely in Jesus name amen.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
I don port o, Welcomed my prince charming 21st Sept weighing 3.5kg. No tears grin
Bs coming later.
Congratulations mama. God bless your newborn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lyoncrescent: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
sugah:

Are you still using the same hospital we talked about? If yes, did they give her iron fesolate drugs alongside her pregnacare? Please buy her fesolate or blood tonic to start taking ASAP.
Garden egg leaves help

Thank you for your response. I've gotten her the blood tonic. I'm still using the same hospital. She was on pregnacare max only prior to now. She was feeling weak and dizzy which is why we did the test. However the baby is doing fine and growing well. The garden egg leaves, will she eat it raw or will it be prepared as a soup ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abigold08(f): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lyoncrescent: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Pearl05:

Garden eggs leaves pumps blood. Ugwu leaves too( she can use it to eat unripe plantain) let her diet be more of veggies.

Thank you. Please the Garden eggs leaves and ugwu leaves, will it be prepared like vegetable soup with all the other ingredients or will it be eaten raw ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
ToyosiR:
Congratulations to our lovely September Mama as they are dropping it.

We wish you a successful and stressfree vigilante phase.

How team November, How are we doing. We are now having 10 weeks or less to go. 75% gone. May God in his infinite mercy make it easier for us than we could imagine.

Rolling and walking is not really easy in this zone oooo. Its just as if i haven't been pregnant before. Truly, preggie no know customer.

Me that i am in my fourth and hanging booth (God's willing).

Anyway, lets do another rollcall to hear from us. How is it in our side, hope not too stressfull.

Who is done with shopping? who is lazy like me, postponing and procastinating. I hope i just stand up and go before 36weeks sha.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------XY
lagra -------------Nov xx-----------UNKNOWN
cheeketo ----------Nov 04-----------XY
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
JOANDIVA ----------Nov 10-----------XY
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Goodmorning2u ------Nov 07-----------UNKNOWN
pweetyoge ----------Nov 13-----------UNKNOWN
faithlucky ---------Nov 26-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
OumKhadeejah ------Nov 13-----------XX
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
Gentlemum ---------Nov 12-----------UNKNOWN
IamGreen1 ---------Nov 25-----------XX
Oolayeancah -------Nov 04-----------XY
estherdabs --------Nov 10-----------XY
MummyD2020 --------Nov XX-----------UNKNOWN
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
Anna20 --------Nov 03---------------XX
lululuv --------Nov 15---------------XY
#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

Thank God for his grace thus far..We are 80% done with shopping.Congrats to September mamas.May God grant everyone left safe delivery in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abigold08(f): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Cuz it's bumpy Tuesday grin grin
I say lemme also participate before it'll be too late grin
37weeks4days today
I can't wait to meet my precious LO wink wink

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
I don port o,
No tears grin

Bs coming later.

Big congratulations and welcome prince charming kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
mayluv:
Bumpy tuesday... we are 39 weeks plus today. May we give birth safely in Jesus name amen.

My cappo cappo, lovely bump,nyc shape.
U try oooo, u still dey wear jeans.
Safe delivery mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lyoncrescent:

Thank you for your response. I've gotten her the blood tonic. I'm still using the same hospital. She was on pregnacare max only prior to now. She was feeling weak and dizzy which is why we did the test. However the baby is doing fine and growing well. The garden egg leaves, will she eat it raw or will it be prepared as a soup ?
I thought so because pregnacare was the only drugs offered to me there but my new hospital added iron tabs citing that pregnacare doesn't have enough iron composition..
She just needs to chew the leaves raw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lyoncrescent: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
sugah:

I thought so because pregnacare was the only drugs offered to me there but my new hospital added iron tabs citing that pregnacare doesn't have enough iron composition..
She just needs to chew the leaves raw

Okay. Thank you very much. I am grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lyoncrescent:

Thank you. Please the Garden eggs leaves and ugwu leaves, will it be prepared like vegetable soup with all the other ingredients or will it be eaten raw ?

The garden egg leaves can be eaten raw.
As for Ugwu, she can juice out the water and mixed with malt drink.
She can also prepare as vegetables soup without liver .
She can prepare the ugwu to eat her rice.
Shr can add the ugwu to her beans.
She can add the ugwu to her pottage yam, plantain pottage etc.

In all let it not be over cooked.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naslow08(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Folic acid and iron are basically blood tonic sir! So what you read online is not true!
Lyoncrescent:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naslow08(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Folic acid and iron are basically blood tonic sir!
Lyoncrescent:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lyoncrescent: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Naslow08:
Folic acid and iron are basically blood tonic sir!

Thank you. Noted. the Dedeon HB 12 Syrup actually has a warning for pregnant women and said to consult physician before use. However the doctor already said its okay to use which is also same thing you are saying so its fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5851) (5852) (5853) (5854) (5855) (5856) (5857) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekabobo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.