Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156126 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5867) (5868) (5869) (5870) (5871) (5872) (5873) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tinudesi:
Sabi mamas is unripe plantain safe in pregnancy cos some people are saying plantain cause oka in Yoruba for babies
Question you should ask is what is "oka"?
Fontanelle or oka as yoruba people call it, is normal. Its not caused by food etc...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
khaite23:

Dats serious
Though one will be told that water should not touch the scar but not to the extent of not bathing for 18days.
Though for the second day after the surgery, I did bed bath. My mum was with me so for the third day she bath me with sponge from My v jay area down to my leg and we poured water, but for the upper part she bath me with moist sponge and soap not too watery and deep a small towel in warm water squeezed out the water and used it to clean my armpit, breast, tummy e.t.c so that water will not pour on the cs site. wen we got home I used big nylon to wrap myself round the cs site and hold it firmly them my mummy will bathe me from head to toe water running freely then clean with cotton wool and spirit afterwards.

Wow! Mother’s love is so pure. Your mummy is amazing!

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
dbeauty:

Wow! Mother’s love is so pure. Your mummy is amazing!

Yes oooo... can't thank her enough. Thanks so much.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please can I use aphrodisiacs �I got one at a shower yesterday and wanna try
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
oke22:
Please can I use aphrodisiacs �I got one at a shower yesterday and wanna try

Mama, you are whining us abi? embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin grin
What type were you given sef. grin You do know they put Igbo in some bah and you are preggers... Baby should be considered sha just in case..

Bet wait o, gbogbo eleyi ko necestri nau. Wait till you offload mbok grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2020
sugah:

Sent a pm
God bless you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2020
BUMPY TUESDAY

And we hit 40 weeks today.
No further labour signs, except the discomfort and getting out of bed which is war.
Looking forward to birthing my precious LO this week (in Jesus name grin)

Team October for the take over tongue

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GreatSage: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2020
brendybliss1:
I have decided to come out from my ghost mood���.

Please the class captain for month of November should mark me present ooo.

EDD- 16 Nov 2020
Gender- Female.
First time mom.

It has been a smooth journey so far, I don’t spend up to 30 mins With the doctor each time I go for my antenatal appointment. I thank God for the good health and strength.

This Covid 19 really want to spoil my show but I believe God is able to finish what he has already started. Please my able yummy�mummies, Join me in your prayers, I need to reunite with my hubby before the arrival of my angel.

I’m so much longing for Petting from hubby��.
brendybliss1 can I send a pm?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2020
threegees:
BUMPY TUESDAY

No further labour signs, except the discomfort and getting out of bed which is war.

Cappo of life, the day has come ooo, go and bring forth our baby grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Cappo of life, the day has come ooo, go and bring forth our baby grin
Amen oooo. Really can't wait. My kids are so eager

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2020
threegees:
BUMPY TUESDAY

Amen to ur prayers...U are at d finish line...can't wait to read ur BS. Hope u are drinking and bathing hot water? Exercise and kpekus nko? Speak to ur baby and ur body always. Relax ur mind.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Lol not Igbo o it’s a sweet DH has been complaining I’m too dry and you know these girls out there them no Dey play ooo
dbeauty:

Mama, you are whining us abi? embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin grin
What type were you given sef. grin You do know they put Igbo in some bah and you are preggers... Baby should be considered sha just in case..

Bet wait o, gbogbo eleyi ko necestri nau. Wait till you offload mbok grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2020
sunbestie:
Amen to ur prayers...U are at d finish line...can't wait to read ur BS. Hope u are drinking and bathing hot water? Exercise and kpekus nko? Speak to ur baby and ur body always. Relax ur mind.
I bath with hot water normally, but I can't help with drinking cold water. A friend just shouted at me today sef when she saw me with iced water angry
I plan on doing a long walk later today and drink hot water like a diet. I'm also looking for abacha (that Igbo delicacy tongue). It helped get me into labour with my daughter seven years ago. Really want to do whatever it takes for this baby to come like right now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2020
oke22:
Lol not Igbo o it’s a sweet DH has been complaining I’m too dry and you know these girls out there them no Dey play ooo
You and DH should be calming down. Girls out there should shift, biko. Please do what you can for your safety and that of your baby. Aphrodisiac got me wondering shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2020
threegees:

I bath with hot water normally, but I can't help with drinking cold water. A friend just shouted at me today sef when she saw me with iced water angry
I plan on doing a long walk later today and drink hot water like a diet. I'm also looking for abacha (that Igbo delicacy tongue). It helped get me into labour with my daughter seven years ago. Really want to do whatever it takes for this baby to come like right now
Stop drinking cold water, u can dance with d kids at home, March around d house, Walk walk walk. U can try that ewedu juice nah.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Why are we drinking hot water pls
threegees:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
threegees:
BUMPY TUESDAY

That tummy is about to tear that shirt into shreds. Good luck to you mama. May God perfect His plans for all the oct mamas. So that you guys can steer clear for the best team on this forum. #team nov!

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
sunbestie:
Stop drinking cold water, u can dance with d kids at home, March around d house, Walk walk walk. U can try that ewedu juice nah.
I have stopped it right away.
I have enough dance videos eh. It is the ewedu juice I must summon courage to try. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
MummyD2020:

That tummy is about to tear that shirt into shreds. Good luck to you mama. May God perfect His plans for all the oct mamas. So that you guys can steer clear for the best team on this forum. #team nov!
Hello Ma
Please have you registered at Igando GH yet? What was the procedure and fees like? And at what wks did you eventually go?
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
oke22:

Look out for yourself and your baby first at this time. Forget the girls outside.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GboyegaD(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
shegooba34:
Amen.

Just getting to know that a doctor prescription for her friend was what she hinged on and applied to herself, without asking for the route of administration or verifying to from other doctors around.

How is she doing now? What was the effect of the quinine?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
sugah:

Sent a pm

Good evening,
Please I sent you a Pm
I need the E-Book too
Thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good evening all.

Based on my BS post a good Samaritan came to my inbox and decided to bless my baby with a huge amount of money.

Baby light is grateful and may my God continue to bless you .
Amen
Please join me to appreciate her.

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rosebell:
Good evening all.

Based on my BS post a good Samaritan came to my inbox and decided to bless my baby with a huge amount of money.

Amen
Wow. God bless the giver abundantly. May your secret prayers become public testimonies in Jesus name

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rosebell:
Good evening all.

Amen
God bless d good samaritan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rosebell:
Good evening all.

Amen

Thank you good Samaritan, may God bless you on all sides and grant the desires of your heart in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
threegees:
BUMPY TUESDAY

Cute laidat......
Safe delivery in Jesus' Mighty Name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
So I've been feeling cramps that aren't serious. Yet they come and once I pee or pass loose stool, it stops. I started the hot water drinking. Baby girl has to come this week. Today's is our EDD
My son will be 9 tomorrow. He really wants his baby to come tomorrow. I want it, too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Please o mamas I need to ask this question o I remembered someone told me of an injection to be taken by 16 weeks pls if I miss it can I still take it later or it has an effect please advise me am a ftm and have not registered am 15 weeks gone o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
The two injections I took are tetanus o
Tinudesi:
Please o mamas I need to ask this question o I remembered someone told me of an injection to be taken by 16 weeks pls if I miss it can I still take it later or it has an effect please advise me am a ftm and have not registered am 15 weeks gone o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
oke22:
The two injections I took are tetanus o
What am asking is is it compulsory it's 16 weeks I must start taking the injection
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brendybliss1: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
GreatSage:

brendybliss1 can I send a pm?

Hello, yes you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (5867) (5868) (5869) (5870) (5871) (5872) (5873) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.