Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125478 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mimicle101: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Finally the good Lord has done it.

My baby boy arrived 20/11/2020

Via, CS.

Baby and mom is doing fine.

Edd 04/11/2020 ( for those of you who are still expecting or might be worried; remember delay is never a Denial) Hold on!

Today was my first night with me, son and wife.

Men.... it's an experience.

Boy wakes every now and then at night and wants to suckle. You know trying to catch up sleep and the next thing the baby calls. And the eyes is already red. It's no Joke!

I thank God for my strong wife. Cos despite cs pains she is still strong feeding the baby and keeping up late night.

It can only be God good hand at work.

It shall end in praise to all the expecting mothers

Amen

63 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2020
purplish:

Sorry teamie. I still throw up too (though also not as bad as 1st trimester) so I can totally relate. We are almost at the finish line kiss

Thanks dear. Yes we are. Very grateful to God for bringing us this far. It will end in praise for all of us. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2020
sugah:
1. sugah .....Jan 2......Team Pink
2. purplish ...Jan 17......Team Pink
3. rhosmherhy ....Jan 19..unknown
4. 19CannyMum ...Jan 2...Team Green
5. Iamhistreasure ....Jan 26...Team Blue
6. Fertilady ....Jan 30...Team Pink
7. 2020Abby .....Jan 1...Team Blue
8. Opsycal ....Jan 5 .....Team Blue
9. Ameliag ....Jan 13......Team Green
10. Gerastone09 .....Jan 13......unknown
11. Nicoleswizzi ......Jan 8.....unknown
12. Fearless4real ....Jan 15.....unknown
13. Darsty99 .....Jan 30....Team Blue
14. Habbeyoluwa ....Jan 17...unknown
15. dbeauty ......Jan 17.....Team Green
16. Rhemy2013 .... ?.....?
17. uwani .....Jan 22.. unknown
18. Tikkykay...Jan26...Team Pink
19. Cutiemama....Jan 20.....Team Green

My January mamas (and December porters grin) how are we doing? Counting down to the final weeks of this journey. We thank God for bringing us this far and pray that he perfects all that concerns us in Jesus name, Amen.
Hows the waddling going? And the plenty kicks? Is baby head down and engaged already?
All the mamas that have been silent please come out and assure us you are ok.
Meanwhile, I can't believe we are only 18 mamas for January...so after all that lockdown, only 18 of us defied social distancing rules If you are still in hiding please come out and register else na bag of onions we go use accept you grin

Thank you cappo. Baby head is down and kicking..Except for constipation, we are good. It shall all end in praise..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2020
sugah:

High fibre foods, lots of vegetables, lots of water.

I've never had regular bowel movements so I've been especially careful during this pregnancy. I take a combination of these things in a day to ensure I have at least a daily relief.
High fibre cereal in the morning (I'm lactose intolerant so the milk helps stir my stomach). I snack on lots of garden eggs during the day...take fruits (watermelon/oranges) and at night I take yoghurt before I sleep....although I still have Hemorrhoids the size of my fist, I dont strain at all, I just wait for some mins and everything comes out.
You can say that again cappo.. I have been managing hemorrhoids even before I got married. @indian03, just follow her advice and you will be fine..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2020
sugah:

Not hollandia type of yogurt please....natural yoghurt without preservatives that you find in the fridge at supermarkets...like habib etc.
Eh eh...OK ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2020
Good morning mamas, please how do I boost appetite in early pregnancy? I feel so hungry and weak. I try to eat but can't eat much. Please what do I do? I'm really really weak and tired. I'm in my 5th week. Thanks mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by godswilld: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Doctors in the house,i'm writing this in respect of my friend who got married around march dis yr,he told me that last yr around august his fiancee got pregnant and they had to remove it because they won't be allowed to wed in church,then she started taking pills so as not to make any mistakes again,on their wedding night she saw blood and she lost dat pregnancy instantly,now the problem is this since march till now no sign of pregnancy and they're now planning to see the doctor soonest,what could've gone wrong,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Teewhyjo:
Hello mamas pls help me o
Am not lactating at all...pls where can I get any lactating cookies or how can I boost my milk.TIA

This was my plight few days ago but what I did was that I firstly steamed my body and was massaging my breasts but before that I drank more than enough hot water and now I've more than enough milk for baby.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthia(f): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2020
19CannyMum:

Cappo we're doing great. Serious pelvic pain when trying to change positions in bed, or trying to come down from the bed. But it's alright, we're almost there so nothing really bothers me.

I hope you're all good?
that pelvic pain is something else..... ��
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
godswilld:
Doctors in the house,i'm writing this in respect of my friend who got married around march dis yr,he told me that last yr around august his fiancee got pregnant and they had to remove it because they won't be allowed to wed in church,then she started taking pills so as not to make any mistakes again,on their wedding night she saw blood and she lost dat pregnancy instantly,now the problem is this since march till now no sign of pregnancy and they're now planning to see the doctor soonest,what could've gone wrong,

Are those couples babies? Is even more sinful to abort a child . Is dat the only church in Nigeria. GOsh A lot of people are hoping to have just a child

I Can't believe some people still dey carry church for head.

I was 6 months pregnant when I got wedding, no pastor or rev father born of woman dare tok dat rubbish .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by godswilld: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Are those couples babies? Is even more sinful to abort a child . Is dat the only church in Nigeria. GOsh A lot of people are hoping to have just a child

I was 6 months pregnant when I got wedding, no pastor or rev father born of woman dare tok dat rubbish .
They're young couples
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Exactly the same situation I'm in right now, wedding has been fixed for April next year but pregnancy came earlier than expected..boo wanted to suggest abortion but I immediately shunned the idea cos who knows tomorrow and its not like pregnancy is a disease. After much deliberation,we came to agree the worst that can happen is to do registry by February and get married in the church much later after birth as its not also allowed in my church(Catholic) but that will never push me to get rid of an innocent child

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
BS

I should have submitted my BS as promised but my baby's condition has made me so down, confused and stressed. I never knew my water has drained completely. In fact I can't say how it happened. I decided to go for inducement and thank God I did because I gave birth to him without that special water. Though the process was quick because God did his wonder and due to the fact that I was already 3cmdilated but the hospital keep telling me I should wait for more days since the pain is not so severe. Since on Thursday I gave birth. My baby has not made that baby cry, he has refused to suck,all he accept is drops of water. Doctor said he will be alright that is a gradual process because he is very weak due to the drained water. In fact I can't sleep well,all I do is stare at him, shed tears and pray to Allah to make him alright. At least to take breast milk. So that he can recover on time. There is also a trace of tiny blood on his two eyes. Was told it will clear in its own. All he does is sleep and I think it makes him more weak. pls we need your prayers.

I guess when I was sick prior to labour, my water do come with my urine whenever I urinate because I still can't say how it happened. Pls make una manage this because I am not in my right state of mind right now.

Cappo ToyosiR

Congratulations. God will heal you and your baby. It happens sometimes like that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Team November is really dropping it hot. God is doing wonder.

We pray for all the remaining mama to also end in praise.

We are happy.

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ----DD
omah1 ----------Nov 5--------------------XX ✓ 20/10

DELIVERY:
ToyosiR -----------EDD 12/11, Delivered 04/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Goodmorning2u -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 07/11, Beautiful Baby XX. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Gentlemum -----EDD 12/11, Delivered 06/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS seen.
Anna20 -----EDD 03/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
estherdabs -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
cheeketo -----EDD 04/11, Delivered 28/10, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
MummyD2020 -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
favome -----EDD 15/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA & BS seen.
faithlucky -----EDD 26/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
brendybliss1 -----EDD 16/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
pweetyoge -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl.BA & BS seen.
JOANDIVA -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 16/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Omariah -----EDD 28/11, Delivered 17/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Oolayeancah -----EDD 04/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
OumKhadeejah -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
IamGreen1 -----EDD 18/11, Delivered 19/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
FlowerGirl040 -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 19/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
ANewMumIJNAmen -----EDD 30/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Mimicle101 -----EDD 20/11, Delivered 04/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.

TeamDecember, Eku Ipalemo oooo. God will see you all through.

Ported from December
ifeoluwatoyin2 -----Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOYS (TWINS). BA seen. Waiting for BS.
katchycouture -----Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
lagra -------------Nov 17-----------XX
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
lululuv --------Nov 15---------------XY
dagok ---Nov 4---------------UNKWOWN

#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ruthia:

that pelvic pain is something else..... ��

Don't worry we're almost at the finish line.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nanasbabyshop: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Deeedeee:

Ma'am, God bless u for this opportunity. Pls kindly recommend the best baby skin care products for newborn
God bless u and your household.

I'v asked but no response yet....

Hello Mama...

Aveeno and Sebamed are good choices,their products are gentle on newborn's skin...

You can also use Jimpo Ori or coconut oil

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
tifelola:

Exactly the same situation I'm in right now, wedding has been fixed for April next year but pregnancy came earlier than expected..boo wanted to suggest abortion but I immediately shunned the idea cos who knows tomorrow and its not like pregnancy is a disease. After much deliberation,we came to agree the worst that can happen is to do registry by February and get married in the church much later after birth as its not also allowed in my church(Catholic) but that will never push me to get rid of an innocent child
Are you sure about this? As far back as 19yrs ago my sis got married with an 8month old pregnancy in the Catholic Church.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pillowTalk(f): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hi everyone, what do I do next after I test positive, both urine and blood?? Do I wait or go for scan or something, currently taking just folic acid, do I need to add something?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
godswilld:
The thing about pregnancy is it comes when you don't want it (when your body is relaxed) and can delay when you want it.
Unfortunately, I dont think there are any doctors here.....they'd have to go to the hospital to see one. But the doctor might not take dem seriously until they've tried for 1year (March next year)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
pillowTalk:
Hi everyone, what do I do next after I test positive, both urine and blood?? Do I wait or go for scan or something, currently taking just folic acid, do I need to add something?

Congratulations.
If you know your lmp, you can use it to calculate your edd...a scan isn't necessary until above 9weeks then you can hear your baby's heartbeat.
Folic acid and ferrous tablets are sufficient.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Krystalluv:
Good morning mamas, please how do I boost appetite in early pregnancy? I feel so hungry and weak. I try to eat but can't eat much. Please what do I do? I'm really really weak and tired. I'm in my 5th week. Thanks mamas.
Try and eat little quantity but more frequently...so instead of 3 big meals a day eat like 6 small meals.
Do you have nausea? Eating stuff that doesn't have strong aroma will help..if you are not able to eat and still feeling weak, go see your doctor please.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=sugah post=96366757]
Are you sure about this? As far back as 19yrs ago my sis got married with an 8month old pregnancy in the Catholic Church. [/quote

Originally it's not allowed cos some priests won't join you if the bride is pregnant already while some do it after many many pleading and the likes..also depends on the parish tho.

That is why I said if worst come to worst, will postpone till after birth cost I don't have much time to be begging a priest to join my husband and I.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
ToyosiR:
Team November is really dropping it hot. God is doing wonder.

We pray for all the remaining mama to also end in praise.

We are happy.

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ----DD
omah1 ----------Nov 5--------------------XX ✓ 20/10

DELIVERY:
ToyosiR -----------EDD 12/11, Delivered 04/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Goodmorning2u -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 07/11, Beautiful Baby XX. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Gentlemum -----EDD 12/11, Delivered 06/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS seen.
Anna20 -----EDD 03/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
estherdabs -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
cheeketo -----EDD 04/11, Delivered 28/10, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
MummyD2020 -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
favome -----EDD 15/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA & BS seen.
faithlucky -----EDD 26/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
brendybliss1 -----EDD 16/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
pweetyoge -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl.BA & BS seen.
JOANDIVA -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 16/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Omariah -----EDD 28/11, Delivered 17/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Oolayeancah -----EDD 04/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
OumKhadeejah -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
IamGreen1 -----EDD 18/11, Delivered 19/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
FlowerGirl040 -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 19/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
ANewMumIJNAmen -----EDD 30/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Mimicle101 -----EDD 20/11, Delivered 04/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.

TeamDecember, Eku Ipalemo oooo. God will see you all through.

Ported from December
ifeoluwatoyin2 -----Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOYS (TWINS). BA seen. Waiting for BS.
katchycouture -----Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
lagra -------------Nov 17-----------XX
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
lululuv --------Nov 15---------------XY
dagok ---Nov 4---------------UNKWOWN

#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

Amen to the prayer. We are seriously waiting. Tomorrow will be 40 weeks exactly according to the LMP. I can't even believe I'm still pregnant till now with all the false labour at 28weeks and 34 weeks respectively.

The stomach tightening is now very frequent and somehow painful.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
tifelola:

My Brother married his wife whilst she was 3months pregnant in the Catholic Church. Corpus Christi cathedral in Port Harcourt to be precise, and this was 4 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=sugah post=96277291]1. sugah .....Jan 2......Team Pink
11. Nicoleswizzi ......Jan 8.....unknown
19. Cutiemama....Jan 20.....Team

We are very fine mama.The heaviness no be here and the kicks oh my God!this little champ is always active . Haven't done scan recently to see baby's position.Cant wait to meet my miracle baby��.Thanks for checking on us�

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
My aunt got married in a Catholic Church with a 6 months pregnancy I have no idea what you speak of.
tifelola:

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
angeltolly:

Ehmmmmm...... The way you dey miss this thread eh, you will be March 2021 cappo oo cheesy How's my cutie doing?

Baby is doing fine, march 2021 ke..... Lemme o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
tifelola:
You might still want to confirm that.
I dont think there was ever a time the cath church was against wedding pregnant women, well at least not in the last 20yrs...they might say you can't wear a white dress on that day if you're wedding in the village (where they are stricter) but not refuse to marry a couple.
Especially for easterners that wed months after their traditional marriage, the church recognises the trad marriage and can't say anything if the couple shows up pregnant.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:

We are very fine mama.The heaviness no be here and the kicks oh my God!this little champ is always active . Haven't done scan recently to see baby's position.Cant wait to meet my miracle baby��.Thanks for checking on us�
Cant wait o, we are almost there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Nanasbabyshop:

Hello Mama...

Aveeno and Sebamed are good choices,their products are gentle on newborn's skin...

You can also use Jimpo Ori or coconut oil

Thanks ma, u will never be put to shame.
I appreciate your response. God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 4:54am On Nov 24, 2020
sugah:
1. sugah .....Jan 2......Team Pink
11. Nicoleswizzi ......Jan 8.....unknown cry
19. Cutiemama....Jan 20.....Team Green

My January mamas (and December porters grin) how are we doing? Counting down to the final weeks of this journey. We thank God for bringing us this far and pray that he perfects all that concerns us in Jesus name, Amen.
Hows the waddling going? And the plenty kicks? Is baby head down and engaged already?
All the mamas that have been silent please come out and assure us you are ok.
Meanwhile, I can't believe we are only 18 mamas for January...so after all that lockdown, only 18 of us defied social distancing rules If you are still in hiding please come out and register else na bag of onions we go use accept you grin

We’re doing fine Cappo. Trust you’re too. The waddling, kicks and pelvic pain no be here, but we’re almost there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 5:45am On Nov 24, 2020
March mama's where are we?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.