Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134009 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5942) (5943) (5944) (5945) (5946) (5947) (5948) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BestofGod: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
JOANDIVA:

Sent
please kindly send to yinkard4mee@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Briells: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
FloraEC:

Please what is blood of Jesus leaf?

It's a leaf that boost blood production in the body. You boil the leaf and drink the water (which turns red by the way). You can search google for more info
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
We are doing great, tired already. I walk like an elephant now . Can’t wait to meet my Lo. House set
sunbestie:
TEAM DECEMBER 2020

Congrats to mama thowobee on d arrival of her cute baby girl... May God bless her always... Amen.

Teamies Come in and tell us how you are feeling/doing. We are expecting more BAs ooo. Mention me in your BAs so I will take record. Mamas abeg drop ur BS to encourage other mamas.... We are not dulling oo
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great.

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX

01. sunbestie ----------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89 --------------------- 26th Dec --------- Girl delivered 24th Nov
03. Katchycouture ----------- 26th Dec ------- Girl delivered 18th Nov BS seen

04. babsjummy ---------------- 4th Dec
05. ifeoluwatoyin2 ----------- 6th Dec -------- Twin boys delivered 18th Nov
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec --------XY
07. kunmisola ------------------ 21st Dec ------------- XX
08. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec
09. Rosemariefavour
10. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec
11. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec ------------- Boy delivered 26th Nov
12. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
13. mzbrown ----------------- 13th Dec -------------- XX
14. thowobee ---------------- 5th Dec ---------- Girl delivered 27th Nov
15. pseudome ----------------- 23rd Dec ------------- XY
16. Odycute -------------------- 31st Dec -------------- XX
17. tiwatopebam ----------- 10th Dec---------------- XY
18. snowbaby ----------------- 27th Dec -------------- XY
19. Olawusolayimika ------- 27th Dec ------------- XY
20. Ruthia ------------------------19th Dec
21. Deeedeee ----------------- 10th Dec
22. lqmotb ---------------------- 21st Dec
23. Cissebae ------------------ 26th Dec -------------- XY
24. Briells ----------------------- 26th Dec -------------- XX
25. sugarcoatted ------------- 2nd Dec
26. Solphiequeen ----------- 11th Dec --------------- XY
We pray for a smooth pregnancy journey and it must surely end in praise.
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss
#Team shakara mummies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Briells:

It's a leaf that boost blood production in the body. You boil the leaf and drink the water (which turns red by the way). You can search google for more info

Hearing about it for the first time
Same as hospital too far
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mopelola456: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
@JOANDIVA please i also need the book olabisisoneye2@gmail.com thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by naylor(f): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
JOANDIVA:

sent
Please I also need this hyyyfy@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Omo
sunbestie:

What about us that pee when we laugh too hard or cough grin grin cheesy cheesy Is normal for a pregnant woman due to d weight of baby on ur bladder.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
tiwatopebam:
We are doing great, tired already. I walk like an elephant now . Can’t wait to meet my Lo. House set
It is well ooo. We are almost there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
FloraEC:

Hearing about it for the first time
Same as hospital too far
They are not dxame Sha... Blood of Jesus leaf be like pepper leaf at sight.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessyy1701: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
JOANDIVA:

Sent

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
BestofGod:
please kindly send to yinkard4mee@gmail.com
sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mopelola456:
@JOANDIVA please i also need the book olabisisoneye2@gmail.com thanks
sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
naylor:
Please I also need this hyyyfy@gmail.com
sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Solphiequeen:
Hello everyone,
I'd like to officially register for team December, I'm sorry for being a late comer.
I've had sone really painful experience, reason for d late registration. I've had 2 prior second trimester miscarriages, thank God for another chance.
EDD is 11th of December (hoping baby comes sooner)
Sex: XY

I also have a question and I'll appreciate inputs please.
I went to the hospital yesterday to have my clerclage removed but lo and behold the doctor said they couldn't find it�, after several intense and painful prodding of my cervix, he gave up. Please how possible is this? Can cercalge fall out without been aware?
Abeg make una chook mouth. Thank you.
It's possible not to find it again. Was it the same doctor that placed the cerlclage? Mine took a while before it was found, though it wasn't the same doctor that placed it. What's the next step? Is your hospital going to allow to go into labor with it? Or are you for ElCs? Are you a member of 'pregnant with cerlclage' group on Facebook? You can ask your question there and I believe you can get help.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
They are not dxame Sha... Blood of Jesus leaf be like pepper leaf at sight.

Ahhhhhh. No problem
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Our team December are already dropping it back 2 back. Wishing all team November and December successful delivery.

ifeoluwatoyin2 I just love twins maybe i will get it if i try again. but mbah, I no do again oooo (4 don du me. ) I dash my pikin when time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2020
We are getting there. Tomorrow is the end of November. We are happy . We are proud We are good.
Team November for supernatural delivery

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ----DD
omah1 ----------Nov 5--------------------XX ✓ 20/10

DELIVERY:
ToyosiR -----------EDD 12/11, Delivered 04/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Goodmorning2u -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 07/11, Beautiful Baby XX. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Gentlemum -----EDD 12/11, Delivered 06/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS seen.
Anna20 -----EDD 03/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
estherdabs -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
cheeketo -----EDD 04/11, Delivered 28/10, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
MummyD2020 -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
favome -----EDD 15/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA & BS seen.
faithlucky -----EDD 26/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
brendybliss1 -----EDD 16/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
pweetyoge -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl.BA & BS seen.
JOANDIVA -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 16/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Omariah -----EDD 28/11, Delivered 17/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Oolayeancah -----EDD 04/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
OumKhadeejah -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
IamGreen1 -----EDD 18/11, Delivered 19/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
FlowerGirl040 -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 19/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
ANewMumIJNAmen -----EDD 30/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Mimicle101 -----EDD 20/11, Delivered 04/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Shemmyglo -----EDD 24/11, Delivered 26/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.

Ported from December
ifeoluwatoyin2 -----Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOYS (TWINS). BA seen. Waiting for BS.
katchycouture -----Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Zino89 -----Delivered 24/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
thowobee -----Delivered 27/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
lagra -------------Nov 17-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
lululuv --------Nov 15---------------XY
dagok ---Nov 4---------------UNKWOWN

#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutiemama: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
ToyosiR:

We are getting there. Tomorrow is the end of November. We are happy . We are proud We are good.
Team November for supernatural delivery

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ----DD
omah1 ----------Nov 5--------------------XX ✓ 20/10

DELIVERY:
ToyosiR -----------EDD 12/11, Delivered 04/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Goodmorning2u -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 07/11, Beautiful Baby XX. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Gentlemum -----EDD 12/11, Delivered 06/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS seen.
Anna20 -----EDD 03/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
estherdabs -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
cheeketo -----EDD 04/11, Delivered 28/10, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
MummyD2020 -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
favome -----EDD 15/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA & BS seen.
faithlucky -----EDD 26/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
brendybliss1 -----EDD 16/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
pweetyoge -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl.BA & BS seen.
JOANDIVA -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 16/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Omariah -----EDD 28/11, Delivered 17/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Oolayeancah -----EDD 04/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
OumKhadeejah -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
IamGreen1 -----EDD 18/11, Delivered 19/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
FlowerGirl040 -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 19/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
ANewMumIJNAmen -----EDD 30/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Mimicle101 -----EDD 20/11, Delivered 04/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Shemmyglo -----EDD 24/11, Delivered 26/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.

Ported from December
ifeoluwatoyin2 -----Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOYS (TWINS). BA seen. Waiting for BS.
katchycouture -----Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Zino89 -----Delivered 24/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
thowobee -----Delivered 27/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
lagra -------------Nov 17-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
lululuv --------Nov 15---------------XY
dagok ---Nov 4---------------UNKWOWN

#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain
congrats to this wonderful mummy's oh but it's like u guys are stingy with b s.. plz drop your b s oh so we too can see your experiences it just gives some kind of encouragement to the waddling Mama's ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cutiemama:

congrats to this wonderful mummy's oh but it's like u guys are stingy with b s.. plz drop your b s oh so we too can see your experiences it just gives some kind of encouragement to the waddling Mama's ...

D wan use their BS cook party jellof rice for us grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutiemama: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
sunbestie:

hehehehehe see oh na cos of una December Mama's I they worry sef ...better tell them to drop bs oh ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
I used to wonder why Mama’s were stingy with BS now I understand grin I’ve been typing BS since forever grin
sunbestie:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ItzTipson(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
JOANDIVA:

Sent
Good evening mama

Please I need a copy of the book
oyedokun226@live.com
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
FairyGodmother:

It's possible not to find it again. Was it the same doctor that placed the cerlclage? Mine took a while before it was found, though it wasn't the same doctor that placed it. What's the next step? Is your hospital going to allow to go into labor with it? Or are you for ElCs? Are you a member of 'pregnant with cerlclage' group on Facebook? You can ask your question there and I believe you can get help.
Thank you so much mama for your contribution. Although it wasn't the same doctor but it was the same hospital. According to him, the cerclage might have fallen off without me being aware because there was no visible sign of cerclage in the cervix.
It's well though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
olufummy02:

Lest I forget, I hear say after December, na February grin grin, chai. Na who wan stone me now

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mopelola456: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
JOANDIVA:

sent
. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cutiemama:

Honestly I have been typing my BS since yesterday night but only to come back to it again and I discovered that everything don clear off. I started again the same thing happened. Abeg no vex. I personally wish to submit it before the end of this month but as I see am so, it might not be possible wink but I will try my best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by naylor(f): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
JOANDIVA:

sent
Received, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olufummy02(f): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
19CannyMum:

Nothing ooooo.... grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
ItzTipson:
Good evening mama
Please I need a copy of the book oyedokun226@live.com Thanks
sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
JOANDIVA:
sent
Good evening ma, biko kindly send to me too
sugarcoatted@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
sugarcoatted:

Good evening ma, biko kindly send to me too

sugarcoatted@yahoo.com
Teamie how are you doing? Hope u dey warm up?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
BS! BS!! BS!!!

God is indeed faithful to those who truly believe in HIM. This time last year (I lost my first baby November 10th) I was still mourning the death of my baby that died 3 days after her birth as a result of complication at birth but with the help of DH we were able to find happiness and reason to thank God for everything. By December DH was to travel out of the country to complete an unfinished business in which I was left alone with his sister who do come and go, during that period I just want to make myself fit and get prepared for the arrival of DH for us to try another baby but was known to me and my brother who wanted me to conceive as quick as I can.

DH came back in last day on the year and I was desperately willing to conceive by tracking my ovulation period and using folic acid. I got a new job which I was happy but was sad the first day I resumed my new job because colour red came knocking likewise the following month. At that moment I told God that I don't want to see this anymore for the next 9 months for good reason so by mid March I tested positive and I broke the news to DH and he was so happy. I registered at a CAC Maternity home and general hospital both at Igando, did scan and other necessary tests.

First trimester was more than being smooth for me, no symptoms I just vomited once and second trimester as well but third trimester was partially painful due to pelvic pain, to stand up from bed and turn became war but because hubby is a very fragile type I do keep it to myself in order not to scare him.

Delivery
The first scan I did gave me 15 as EDD while by my own calculation is 18, the second scan gave me 18 but maybe because I told the sonographer my LMP sha I can't say. Two week before EDD I saw show so I told hubby thinking my baby was coming in the next 24hrs but Google told me otherwise and I was calmed until I saw one of our teamie that saw Show the same day I saw mine and she gave birth the following day which made anxiety to set in for me because no labour pain except false irregular contraction that lasted more than a week.

The day of my delivery God really shown me HIS mercy, on the 18th I went to our church preggy woman prayer meeting I was the only one that came so I told my pastor that I'm due so he prayed inside water for me and told me that I'm giving birth tomorrow which I quickly claimed with faith so Itrekked home instead of boarding bus and I aggressively ate dates fruit before going to bed. At 4am which was on the 19th contraction started but didn't took it serious because I was thinking it may be normal false ones I've been having but when I remembered what my pastor told me I started timing it but I do remember to start it when contraction start but forget to stop it when contraction stop so I just kuku abandon that one. After cleaning the house and cooking I decided to tell hubby but wasn't serious about it because it was not that painful so I told him to helped me to fasten it so we did mummy and daddy so when it was 2pm I came here to asked questions which some mama told me to do little exercise so I told hubby to on gen for me that I wanted to dance which I did after but do squart whenever contraction hold me when it was 4pm I took a nap but couldn't sleep deeply by 5pm I stood up, swept the room and sitting room, clean the kitchen and washed the dirty dishes and head to bathroom to scrub it while at all these hubby was screaming at me to let us leave for the hospital, midwife calling hubby and I but hubby is not aware because I'd silenced our phones deliberately because I don't want to be sent home back or do exercise at the clinic, I preferred to be with my husband at home to do whatever I needed to do to fasten my labour instead of them shouting at me (I told her earlier about how I was feeling that's reason she was calling for me to start coming), after scrubbing the bathroom I sat down under the shower screaming and praying for mercy while hubby stood looking at me helplessly, the pain became to intense, I rushed to the room screamed at hubby to let us leave for the hospital with tears and loud cry while wearing my cloth, couldn't stand properly anymore, I sha managed to enter the car, we drove down to the maternity home (my bag has been there for almost a month), we got to the hospital at exactly 6:30pm I couldn't walk anymore shouting at them that I want to poo hubby and the mid wife were able to put me in bed, I was given a drug under my tongue, the pain became unbearable but was still able to be dialling the nurse number whenever it relieved me, the nurse arrived and told hubby to assist them to on the gen, when the three of them left I put my hand inside my jajana I saw my baby head, I screamed for hubby and the nurse name, the nurse came in while hubby was still trying to on the Gen so I told the nurse that I saw my baby head but I need to poo first so from afar (she was putting on gloves) she told me to poo there without hesitation this hot heavy smelly (I'm sorry for this) came forth with my baby after two push before hubby and the midwife could on the gen. It was my baby cry that draw their attention that they both left the gen so see where that loud baby cry was coming from, hubby seeing his baby knelt down praying and crying and the nurse gave the baby to us to pray and after that we were both cleaned and we were discharged 7am the next day because hubby doesn't want us to stay long since the nurses said we were both fine and I don't want other preggy mother's to see me because it's our maternity prayer meeting day.

THIS IS HOW GOD CHANGE MY NOVEMBER OF TEARS TO NOVEMBER OF HAPPINESS.

Able Cappo ToyosiR BS submitted. I'm sorry for any typo error o

65 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5942) (5943) (5944) (5945) (5946) (5947) (5948) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.