Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158186 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
JustCurious:

Hohooho. You know we all cant be wrong. :p Omo daddy to sure ni lil Bobo. He's really so handsome, cutie baby.
grin

Lol @ almost arrogance level healthy self esteem. Kai. You so mouthedly mouthed. May kimoni and other 'mamas' coming for omugwo be blessed.

Maybe, I'm not coming across so well, I'm not talking about pride/arrogance, my thing is being comfortable in one's own skin.. smiley

On a very serious note, if one doesn't blow one's trumpet, ain't nobody goin do it !.. i live by 2 mottos

1.Respect EVERYONE,, you cant earn it if you dont give it, its a 2 way street...

2.Do not accept BS, it is not a sign of humility, its pure cowardice/ timidity...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
mumsgirl27:
All pushing mamas Good Morning grin
Nobody body ask of me angry ,I vex o sad

Congratulations to all the mamas that has birth their little angels (May God bless and guide them. Amen)

Team July, what are you ladies waiting for, oya start giving us BS... we are waiting.

Proudmom and Nurse Kaffy, am awaiting my birthday mate oo, July 27

Iffffffy, how is my godson doing, hope he is kicking, my love to him

Team amicable, delectable, ever beautiful August mama( Bbglory, nefertitiram, sunnshyn ,missmalachi and other August ....How are u all doing, hope u are all doing finally shopping / washing of Lo clothing and item.... We will all birth safely IJN.

Proudly Team August.
My dear i dey oo jst laziness. Really cant believe that its countdown for us God is faithful oo

congrat to all that have put to bed and safe delivery to those still pushing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Woah #dancing mood uploaded# congrats to modath and my prince charming. Glory to God for this bundle of blessing. Am so excited. Congrats to k4kenny as well. July train keeps moving all da way.
Proudy, lala4sure n other July mamas God will do our own and no carry overs. Its our month of perfection.
For those praying for us, I say a big Amen n Amen. We shall celebrate 2geda.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Where are these mama's seeing Modath's cute bobo king? I no see him anywhere ooo. Let me see the picture or idonbelieveit grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
congratulations Modath grin and to all the new mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joniboi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Please all the experienced Mom's in the house come to my aid. My wife is about 5weeks gone, this evening she went to pee and when she tried washing herself she saw little blood stain on her fingers. Please is there any cause for concern? She stressed herself a little bit this weekend cos of her elder sister's wedding.

I am really scared to my bones as I type this now. Please I need intelligent and honest answers. We intend seeing the Doctor tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
@proudmum worry not just relax baby will come as at when due/set. I was supposed to be induced on Tuesday but baby showed on Sunday. God will perfect all that concerns u. continue ur exercise nd kepsus:-)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Joniboi:
Please all the experienced Mom's in the house come to my aid. My wife is about 5weeks gone, this evening she went to pee and when she tried washing herself she saw little blood stain on her fingers. Please is there any cause for concern? She stressed herself a little bit this weekend cos of her elder sister's wedding.

I am really scared to my bones as I type this now. Please I need intelligent and honest answers. We intend seeing the Doctor tomorrow.
As a FTM myself, I can't be too sure of the advice to give, just put it in prayers & go see her doctor first thing tomorrow morning. You shall not misscarry or cast your young in Jesus Name, Amen!
Also, at this first trimester, its very delicate period & she should abstain frm any kind of stress.
God is your strenght.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
congrats to the able mouthed modath kisses to lil king. God keep and provide all u need to take kia of him. send me address o make I come represent on naming o as me sef dey abuja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Joniboi:

That's the only advise anyone would give, but in the interim don't be scared, its likely to be somethi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Joniboi, from my litle experince I don't tink u nid to b scared as long as its jst a tiny stain and not thick clots with continous flow. Let her lie down and elevate her legs dis evening and avoid any strenous activity. Tmrw go see d dr, he might do a scan to allay ur fears. All d best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Joniboi:

Kindly let her rest undisturbed both physically and psychologically and see d doc 2mao as planned.. it's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joniboi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thanks everyone for the prayers and advice. God bless you real good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Strict bedrest. Bring her food to the bed. She is only permitted to use d loo. Oga pls do everything for her ok. Stay positive! Your baby has come to stay. Reminds me of a testimony I heard in church todaay. Same scenario and baby made it and healthy too. Hold hands and make bold declarations concerning your baby.
Joniboi:
Thanks everyone for the prayers and advice. God bless you real good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
k4kenny:
She don land o! Had my baby girl 5.08 am today. Mama and daughter r doing well Alhamdulillah. BS later, gotta rest. cheesy
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joniboi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
lovinam:
Strict bedrest. Bring her food to the bed. She is only permitted to use d loo. Oga pls do everything for her ok. Stay positive! Your baby has come to stay. Reminds me of a testimony I heard in church todaay. Same scenario and baby made it and healthy too. Hold hands and make bold declarations concerning your baby.
Amen and Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
B
Joniboi:

It's well, try not to worry though it's easier said than done.
Same thing happened to me, Saw the Dr and did a scan. My baby is 16 months old. know exactly how you feel...
It might be implantation bleeding( you can read that up)
Don't worry, Your baby has come to stay.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Modath yipee congratulations. Am so happy. Well come.to the world prince
K4kenny congrats.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
rezzy:
@k4kenny, Congratulation on your safe delivery. May God's protection be upon her.

@proudmom38, I'm patiently waiting for your BS. God will surely make it easy for you in Jesus Name. Amen

Amen...thanks a bunch!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
proudmom38:

Amen...thanks a bunch!

Proudy, hope you are not over-anxious??

Pls don't worry oo, ur baby will come at the perfect time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
modath:

Yep, but you guys (including family &friends) are about to make me have some self esteem issues oooo, no be one mama born me too.. cheesy... thank God for blessing me wit an almost arrogance level healthy self esteem... woman pikin for dey cry ni ke.. grin

Abeg madam carry bobo king come back make I view am as per paddy concern lolz...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
demmykay:
@proudmum worry not just relax baby will come as at when due/set. I was supposed to be induced on Tuesday but baby showed on Sunday. God will perfect all that concerns u. continue ur exercise nd kepsus:-)

Amen ..thanks 4d encouragement
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
proudmom38:

Amen...thanks a bunch!

How are u my dear sis.....? worry not yourself dearie,d Lord will perfect everything DAT concerns u... Am praying for u... Regards to prouddad

Our very own Modath..Congratulations, so happy for u.. Give my love to bobo King. Endeavor to send my d naming Addy,so DAT we can and chop amala., Abi u no invite abuja mamas... Lola

congratulations to other mamas DAT have dropped,may God be with u and ur LO's

To d pushing mamas it will be easy for u guys IJN.... Lots of love....!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kimoni:

Proudy, hope you are not over-anxious??
Pls don't worry oo, ur baby will come at the perfect time.
I'm not over anxious dear,waiting 4 God's appointted n perfect time cheesy...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
proudmom38:

Abeg madam carry bobo king come back make I view am as per paddy concern lolz...

Right away... wink

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
clinik:

How are u my dear sis.....? worry not yourself dearie,d Lord will perfect everything DAT concerns u... Am praying for u... Regards to prouddad

Our very own Modath..Congratulations, so happy for u.. Give my love to bobo King. Endeavor to send my d naming Addy,so DAT we can and chop amala., Abi u no invite abuja mamas... Lola

congratulations to other mamas DAT have dropped,may God be with u and ur LO's

To d pushing mamas it will be easy for u guys IJN.... Lots of love....!

Thanks alot dear sis.I say Amen 2d prayers...How is ur lo n dh doing? My love 2 dem.Prouddad sent his greetings too!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
@k4kenny congrats sis,may God keep n protect u n ur princess! Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
IyaderaChuks:
Woah #dancing mood uploaded# congrats to modath and my prince charming. Glory to God for this bundle of blessing. Am so excited. Congrats to k4kenny as well. July train keeps moving all da way.
Proudy, lala4sure n other July mamas God will do our own and no carry overs. Its our month of perfection.
For those praying for us, I say a big Amen n Amen. We shall celebrate 2geda.

Amen dear...how re u holding up?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
@clinik @demmykay,

I will invite you for dedication, ikomo is in absentia. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
modath:

Maybe, I'm not coming across so well, I'm not talking about pride/arrogance, my thing is being comfortable in one's own skin.. smiley

On a very serious note, if one doesn't blow one's trumpet, ain't nobody goin do it !.. i live by 2 mottos

1.Respect EVERYONE,, you cant earn it if you dont give it, its a 2 way street...

2.Do not accept BS, it is not a sign of humility, its pure cowardice/ timidity...

Nah. You came across so well. smiley

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
modath:

Right away... wink
Fine bobo to sure...may he be a blessing 2u n d world at large.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
@ modath, looking cute and adorable.am having hs wife nxt month

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.