Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142117 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6003) (6004) (6005) (6006) (6007) (6008) (6009) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Good evening preggo mamas, can someone please remind me how many times a day I am to use Folic acid, ferrous and BCo. It seems I have forgotten all about pregnancy lipsrsealed Also is Calcium important?

May Almighty God make our deliveries easypeasy.

MS is still doing me strong thing, one day on and one day off, today is one of the on days cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
busybeei5:

I concur,
For stressfree shopping contact @zaynie .

Don't give yourself wahala wink

Thanks a million for this kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ayauche:

Yes o my sister. Happy bumping to you.

All team 2018, if you have not showed up, oya am waiting. BlessedDiva where are you.
Mama Zaynie shey Atinuke never due for a younger brother ni.
FloraC nnem, shebi baby Don reach 5months oya now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prugee: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LeProfessor: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY

My July Mamas, how are we doing? I know we all have passed the MS stage so please stop peeping, come out and rub minds with your team mates.
Don't allow other junior team mates ride us nah

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. unknown
LeProfessor .......... 07/07/21 ............. sexymomiyo ...........19/07/21 .............
Ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. unknown
Enque .................. 30/07/21 .............

If you see your name, say present and tell us how you are feeling.

Am present and I full ground. Ms is finally over, just occasionally spitting out mucus and some kind hunger that I don't understand.
Registering for antenatal next week, even scan have not done. May God help me

DW still has MS, antenatal already registered everything else going slow and steady.

#DiaryOfAPregnantHusband

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 1:25am On Feb 11, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

My July Mamas, how are we doing? I know we all have passed the MS stage so please stop peeping, come out and rub minds with your team mates.

LeProfessor .......... 07/07/21 ............. sexymomiyo ...........19/07/21 .............
Enque .................. 30/07/21 .............

Am present and I full ground. Ms is finally over, just occasionally spitting out mucus and some kind hunger that I don't understand.

Cappo some of us haven’t passed the Ms stage at all. I still vomit daily. Going by previous history that lasted till 30 weeks, I can’t even complain, will just accept my package lol

Please add me Iyamefa. 30/07/21. Gender not known

Baby already measuring ahead so my EDD might change.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 6:10am On Feb 11, 2021
zaynie:

Atinuke got a sister already na. Her name is Akorede aka Akoks grin

Hmmm you know I meant Akorede right? I just mixed up names ni o. Abeg come and register jor
Good morning mama, awon omo nko. Do have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 6:18am On Feb 11, 2021
LeProfessor:

DW still has MS, antenatal already registered everything else going slow and steady.

#DiaryOfAPregnantHusband

Ohh never knew we have an expecting father among us. Thank you so much sir for the update and regards to DW.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2021
Iyamefa:

Cappo some of us haven’t passed the Ms stage at all. I still vomit daily. Going by previous history that lasted till 30 weeks, I can’t even complain, will just accept my package lol

Please add me Iyamefa. 30/07/21. Gender not known

Baby already measuring ahead so my EDD might change.

Sorry about the vomiting, just keep enduring it will soon be over. As for the change in EDD no wahala as far as you don't port, we are good to go. Lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WetSmoke: 7:38am On Feb 11, 2021
I see say no June mamas this year. Okay na. Even July don get vibrant team cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 7:48am On Feb 11, 2021
oke22:
March mamas and potential February porters Na so we no drop bump pictures today, anyway how are we doing also I would like our seniors to tell us how to differentiate cramps mild pain and how to know when one is truly in labor. Reason is that a friend of mine doesn’t feel contractions she had to be given oxytocin twice for real contractions

Before giving birth, I asked this question as well and the response I always got was "don't worry, when you are in labour you will know". Truly, I knew! You would not be able to sleep through real labour contractions or even lie down composed. It literally "hooks" you before releasing for a while. Also, real labour contractions are very consistent. For instance, Braxton Hicks/False Contractions may stop when you move around or change position, but if you like run relay, real contractions will keep hitting you. The contractions will also keep getting closer and closer + stronger, and when you observe that they are 5 minutes apart, its best to head to the hospital. For me I was also convinced it was real labour even when it was like 10-15mins apart because I wiped myself and saw bloody show. This does not happen for everyone though, especially people that lose their mucus plug days before labour starts.

Sounds like your friend's labour was not progressing from the early stages that's why she was not feeling the contractions strongly and they had to give her oxytocin to speed things up. Normally, you will feel the contractions and it will be very obviously different from any other cramps.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slimbae2: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2021
Please add me up team July .......EDD 19/07/21

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2021
I remember you teamie. I was team June 2018 now team march 2021.
Welcome back mama kiss
Ayauche:
Good morning mamas.
Finally am here to register for my second missionary journey. I was team June 2018 and now team July.
Please July Cappo add me to your roll call.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2021
africaflozy:
Mamas please, will dis molfix diaper fit a newborn, and has anyone heard of zanoni diaper before.

Lastly, will size 2 diaper fit a newborn. Thanks

Haven't heard of Zanoni before. Everyone I asked seemed to recommend Molfix though. For the size, size 2 fits newborns except they are very small. I also bought size 2 and even though it was a bit lose for my baby at first (she weighed 3.2kg), she is only about a month old now and it is almost getting tight. Please don't buy too many of one size as babies seem to outgrow them fast. Also, acquaintances, friends, and family would gift you a lot of small-sized diapers when they come visiting...my daughter's diaper collection looks like a mini store. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2021
Hello, pls if any mama is looking for a live in nanny that can take care of your kids you can contact me,I have a lady that I can recommend,I will be her guarantor.you can even come and know my house before letting her in if your sceptical.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by harbeams: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2021
indian03:
Team May 2021. Please how are we all doing?. Some of us are just entering third trimester while some are still in second trimester (enjoy your honeymoon phase o) no honeymoon phase for me ever grin. Please answer roll call. Make we check on ourselves once in a while grin..

1. indian03 05/05/2021
2. harbeams 30/05/2021
3. MomoAdura 11/05/2021
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021
7. damsel93 25/05/2021
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021
12. Khay01 31/05/2021
13. Keeky08 23/05/2021
14. Ananne 24/05/2021
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021
18. rosey11 09/05/2021
I'm fine,indigestion is real deal for me now, whatever I take won't digest,thank God for we are last phase now
with load's of girl's name in my diary and pictures of girl's on my phone, scan says gender is Xy...but I'm grateful to God,,every child is a blessing not even after waiting for 3yrs...any teamie in Ibadan we can go to market together for baby shopping?help a sister that dsnt v a mother nor mother in law

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2021
harbeams:

I'm fine,indigestion is real deal for me now, whatever I take won't digest,thank God for we are last phase now
with load's of girl's name in my diary and pictures of girl's on my phone, scan says gender is Xy...but I'm grateful to God,,every child is a blessing not even after waiting for 3yrs...any teamie in Ibadan we can go to market together for baby shopping?help a sister that dsnt v a mother nor mother in law

We are almost there Teamie. We'll look back and laugh heartily.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2021
purplish:

Haven't heard of Zanoni before. Everyone I asked seemed to recommend Molfix though. For the size, size 2 fits newborns except they are very small. I also bought size 2 and even though it was a bit lose for my baby at first (she weighed 3.2kg), she is only about a month old now and it is almost getting tight. Please don't buy too many of one size as babies seem to outgrow them fast. Also, acquaintances, friends, and family would gift you a lot of small-sized diapers when they come visiting...my daughter's diaper collection looks like a mini store. LOL

Thanks Mama...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NeeKlaus: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

LeProfessor .......... 07/07/21 .............
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 .............. unknown
sexymomiyo ...........19/07/21 .............
Enque .................... 30/07/21 .............
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ unknown

Very present here oooo..still spitting embarassed and some days I am strong,other days na bed get me..Na so I see this pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adezeal1: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2021
BA BA BA.
I gave birth to a baby boy this morning 8:24
2.91kg with lots of tears.
Baby is doing great, Mom is also doing fine.
EDD- February 7
DOB- February 11

May God grant the rest of my teamies and other mom safe delivery.
The only issue now is that I'm not lactating.

Please help me senior mamas

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
mydreams25:

Thanks for the check up teamie, I thank God for the journey so far, am still in my second trimester and back ache is the order for now. Planning to get few baby things next month. I have alot to attend to because am a third time mum and my children are demanding so I sleep early in the night to wake up early the next morning.
May God make the remaining journey easy for us amen.
Oh so sorry, you need help o. You dey try. Me I cant even take care of myself not to talk of my kid. Im just always so weak and feel sorry for myself. Na hubby dey do everything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
xeexee1:
mamas please i needed quick Response that is why am here! Pls my babys eye came outt redddish more like blood stain i was told to put breasst milk it wl clear off any idea of what to put?

It happens to my baby room the doctor said it was stress from labour . He advised I don't apply anything and it cleared on its own

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
MomoAdura:

Thanks for checking teamie.
Heartburn has been the order of the day... that's how I know I'm in my third trimester.
It feels so good to see two digits on my preg app. May Allah make it easy for us all.
What do you mean by two digits? Ameeeen na yallahu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
xeexee1:
mamas please i needed quick Response that is why am here! Pls my babys eye came outt redddish more like blood stain i was told to put breasst milk it wl clear off any idea of what to put?
No pleas don't put breast milk. This is old take!!!!. My neighbour daughter had sane thing at birth.. it cleared off on ut own in few days or weeks cant remember. She didn't do anything. She was asked not to do anything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
busybeei5:

I'm fine o, just tired and these days food has no taste in my mouth.
Could it be my own third trimester package? cry
Food has never have taste in my mouth since I got pregnant. Im used to it. Enjoy d package if uts not malaria o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
indian03:

What do you mean by two digits? Ameeeen na yallahu

I mean two figures.
81 days left.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
harbeams:

Well done Mama, you can try to eat in bits so the indigestion would not trouble you much. Whether boy or girl, all we pray for is healthy children. Am team March and am in Ibadan, if you don't mind I can give you a one stop shop contact where I did my shopping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
nifeseun:
Good afternoon mothers, happy Sunday.
Are you a pregnant mum or nursing mother, that loves to get your baby all he or she needs without breaking the bank, look no further because we have got you covered, check in here for your graco beds, swings that uses light and battery, bouncers and rockers, wooden baby cot with all accessories, car seats and all, at affordable prices. Check our thread on Nl

https://www.nairaland.com/5620603/barely-neatly-used-uk

You can also like our page on facebook
Olivemitch preloved uk baby items.. reach us on whatsapp 08061527265..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Thank you so much
purplish:

Before giving birth, I asked this question as well and the response I always got was "don't worry, when you are in labour you will know". Truly, I knew! You would not be able to sleep through real labour contractions or even lie down composed. It literally "hooks" you before releasing for a while. Also, real labour contractions are very consistent. For instance, Braxton Hicks/False Contractions may stop when you move around or change position, but if you like run relay, real contractions will keep hitting you. The contractions will also keep getting closer and closer + stronger, and when you observe that they are 5 minutes apart, its best to head to the hospital. For me I was also convinced it was real labour even when it was like 10-15mins apart because I wiped myself and saw bloody show. This does not happen for everyone though, especially people that lose their mucus plug days before labour starts.

Sounds like your friend's labour was not progressing from the early stages that's why she was not feeling the contractions strongly and they had to give her oxytocin to speed things up. Normally, you will feel the contractions and it will be very obviously different from any other cramps.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olufummy02(f): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
B.A! B. A!! B.A!!!
My princess made her grand entry today @11:48a.m weighing 3.1kg with little tear.
Edd - 9th February
Dob - 11th February
Mum, dad, brother are all doing great.
Safe delivery to all other Mama's..

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
indian03:

Food has never have taste in my mouth since I got pregnant. Im used to it. Enjoy d package if uts not malaria o
Thanks mama
We treated malaria last week o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6003) (6004) (6005) (6006) (6007) (6008) (6009) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.