Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159394 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6021) (6022) (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2021
Omobola121:
Beautiful Mamas, I greet una well well o, to the founders or coordinators of this thread, may you always have reasons to be happy. To all the sabi Mamas wey advice me to go back to the hospital yesterday, May Joy never depart from your life. I Sincerely appreciate you guys.

As you all advised that I should go back to the hospital yesterday evening, I went back and surprisingly, I was told I'm in labour. Luckily, I carried all the necessary things along. The doctor admitted me and he did VE again (God, it was so painful with that em big fingers) he said I'm 4cm gone and I should be walking around to fasten the labour.

Yesterday evening till around 7am this morning was the longest day I have ever experienced in my life. The pain was so painful, I couldn't lie down nor sit. It was crazy!

At about 7:30am this morning, I was checked again and they saw that the baby head is already showing. I have started pushing already when they noticed that I'm too tight, they tear me and the pain became double sef.

After the tear, I was asked to push, I pushed twice and the baby head came out fully. They asked me to stop and they brought him out fully.

Instead of me to start smiling, I began to cry o as I heard the baby's cry. IT IS A BABY BOY.

To God be the glory, mother, baby and father are all doing fine!

From team March to team February.

For as many that desires this kind of priceless gift,receive the gift in double, tripple, quadruplet in Jesus Name and safe delivery to all the remaining pregnant women.

THANK YOU!
Hallelujah....
. Congratulations mama ❤

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2021
You Dey abuse my month?
Tinudesi:

U self don shift March.Didnt I tell u your baby don't want that uncompleted month. Just joking make February mamas no come fight me o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2021
Just cramps o nothing show come to the marching team. No be you supposed give me birthday mate grin
MummyHalo:

I know say you dey find members grin . Well, February never finish.
Hope you are fine ma? Any signs of labor yet?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2021
1. Oke22———— XY
2. Tinudesi ———march 27th XY
3. Patteffy——-March 28
4. Haryanphe ——-March 21st
5. Haleemat ——March 6th
6.DNA07—March 21st XY
7.idealqueen2521—March 13 XX
8. Juwon01—March 17 XX
9. Redsocks—March 16 team surprise
10. Tgirl4—-March 7th XX———->delivered feb 15th
11. KadreeG7–March 13th. XX
12. Prettymom—-March 8/16/19 XX
13. Gilda4christ—-March 30th
14. Jjaney——March 15 XY
15. Thatchick——-March 18 XY
16. Moonert--------March 24 XY
17.omobola121——-March 5 —-delivered feb 27

Move over February people and March porters we welcome you. Welcome to the super natural month of east peasy deliveries

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2021
Omobola121:
Beautiful Mamas, I greet una well well o, to the founders or coordinators of this thread, may you always have reasons to be happy. To all the sabi Mamas wey advice me to go back to the hospital yesterday, May Joy never depart from your life. I Sincerely appreciate you guys.

As you all advised that I should go back to the hospital yesterday evening, I went back and surprisingly, I was told I'm in labour. Luckily, I carried all the necessary things along. The doctor admitted me and he did VE again (God, it was so painful with that em big fingers) he said I'm 4cm gone and I should be walking around to fasten the labour.

Yesterday evening till around 7am this morning was the longest day I have ever experienced in my life. The pain was so painful, I couldn't lie down nor sit. It was crazy!

At about 7:30am this morning, I was checked again and they saw that the baby head is already showing. I have started pushing already when they noticed that I'm too tight, they tear me and the pain became double sef.

After the tear, I was asked to push, I pushed twice and the baby head came out fully. They asked me to stop and they brought him out fully.

Instead of me to start smiling, I began to cry o as I heard the baby's cry. IT IS A BABY BOY.

For as many that desires this kind of priceless gift,receive the gift in double, tripple, quadruplet in Jesus Name and safe delivery to all the remaining pregnant women.

THANK YOU!

Big congratulations to you.
Amen to the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

You removed me...I don vex o. I need plenty mangoes to be pacified

October mamas you see how beautiful we are and God is increasing our number. I have added myself and @Ibk555 forcefully tongue

@jolliefille
@lady25
@BlessedMyra
@Fruit4me
@kystalluv
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic

My symptoms started with a weird taste and indigestion. Scarred of eating and brushing because I have this constant urge to throw up even though I threw up just once. I can't wait for this phase to be over. I noticed I like spicy and slightly sweet foods too. Lastly, my small boobs are becoming fuller ooo though it's not as painful as it used to be. God is wonderful

I am scared cause I don't have morning sickness or nausea. I just feel like sitting or lying down and my boobs are painful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Should we gather and pray for morning sickness by way I seriously need a chat buddy,hubby is forcing me to rest Nd I am bored���I need a chat buddy Biko October team
joliefille:

I am scared cause I don't have morning sickness or nausea. I just feel like sitting or lying down and my boobs are painful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2021
joliefille:

Is this a no morning sickness season?? Lemme check the month I got pregnant so I can plan other pregnancy (ies) to the same month. I love myself and the no morning sickness season. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2021
BlessedMyra:
Should we gather and pray for morning sickness by way I seriously need a chat buddy,hubby is forcing me to rest Nd I am bored���I need a chat buddy Biko October team

I am not joining this prayer group oo.. That sickly feeling in the pit of your stomach that you can't drink any fluid or eat anything in peace. Vomiting the delicious meal you spent hours cooking.. So annoying. Not being able to brush your teeth in the morning because of fear of vomiting.. Gosh! The worst part about the vomit is that it won't come in peace oo, it will just be drawing your stomach like you want to throw out your intestines, the vomit does not want to know whether there's anything in your stomach or not, it just comes laidat..
Biko I don't want that oo.. It makes pregnancy journey eventful but it's hard! Some days you have to start crying bcs u are very weak and can't eat. I count myself out abeg, the journey just start, other packages dey front but morning sickness, count me out oo..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hahhahahaha i no want but I just feel so weak, this week started with another style after eating comes instant weakness I won’t be able to move for sometime.
Krystalluv:

I am not joining this prayer group oo.. That sickly feeling in the pit of your stomach that you can't drink any fluid or eat anything in peace. Vomiting the delicious meal you spent hours cooking.. So annoying. Not being able to brush your teeth in the morning because of fear of vomiting.. Gosh! The worst part about the vomit is that it won't come in peace oo, it will just be drawing your stomach like you want to throw out your intestines, the vomit does not want to know whether there's anything in your stomach or not, it just comes laidat..
Biko I don't want that oo.. It makes pregnancy journey eventful but it's hard! Some days you have to start crying bcs u are very weak and can't eat. I count myself out abeg, the journey just start, other packages dey front but morning sickness, count me out oo..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
cry
Krystalluv:

My sister Biko they don’t understand. I am currently battling nausea. I have a constant urge to vomit but vomit is not coming. That feeling is terrible. I don’t pray for it for anyone See me going every where with cold water and ice block. That’s the only thing that works for few minutes. I want my appetite back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
[quote author=Omobola121 post=99471643]Beautiful Mamas, I greet una well well o, to the founders or coordinators of this thread, may you always have reasons to be happy. To all the sabi Mamas wey advice me to go back to the hospital yesterday, May Joy never depart from your life. I Sincerely appreciate you guys.

After the tear, I was asked to push, I pushed twice and the baby head came out fully. They asked me to stop and they

Congrats mama...God bless you and your beautiful baby..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
I need to be careful wat I ask for, since I hv been fingering for nausea I just vomited my precious Sunday rice ! Chai

I no want again please embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettymom: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omobola121:

THANK YOU!

Congratulations mama. Wish you quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
BlessedMyra:
I need to be careful wat I ask for, since I hv been fingering for nausea I just vomited my precious Sunday rice ! Chai

I no want again please embarassed
lol. Welcome to my club

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
BlessedMyra:
Hahhahahaha i no want but I just feel so weak, this week started with another style after eating comes instant weakness I won’t be able to move for sometime.

I feel so sleepy after every meal, so sleepy like I took sleeping pills. I always enjoy the sleep sha, I think it's just a way of my body telling me to rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
lady25:
cry
My sister Biko they don’t understand. I am currently battling nausea. I have a constant urge to vomit but vomit is not coming. That feeling is terrible. I don’t pray for it for anyone See me going every where with cold water and ice block. That’s the only thing that works for few minutes. I want my appetite back

Oh.. Sorry mama, I understand that feeling. I read agbalumo works for nausea well. I've been taking it since, maybe that's why I'm not ever experiencing it.. Just maybe.
Your appetite will come back soon, in a few weeks. Just pray it doesn't come with real vomiting, where you finish eating and throw up everything almost immediately.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
lady25:
cry

Oh.. Sorry mama, I understand that feeling. I read agbalumo works for nausea well. I've been taking it since, maybe that's why I'm not even experiencing it.. Just maybe.
Your appetite will come back soon, in a few weeks. Just pray it doesn't come with real vomiting, where you finish eating and throw up everything almost immediately.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eluyerab: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Good evening and hope both expect Mom’s and babies are pretty well? Sorry for derailing but I’ve got a nice baby bed for sale for anyone interested.

Feel free to check the thread beneath. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6407543/baby-toddler-bed-sale
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yes the best part only that I always wake up with painful boobs
Krystalluv:

I feel so sleepy after every meal, so sleepy like I took sleeping pills. I always enjoy the sleep sha, I think it's just a way of my body telling me to rest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
This vagina heaviness Na die ooo. I thought I escaped stretch mark woke up to find 3 heavy ones

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
ananne:
Wify just entered 28 weeks on Monday and since then she has been having insomnia.

She is exhausted and cries sometimes..

Please what do I do to make her sleep better?

I am currently working out station..
Try and get a pregnancy pillow, it helps to cushion the weight of the stomach when sleeping and ease back pain...she will sleep better. I just entered 31 weeks and for like the past 4 weeks I have not been able to sleep at night. I can only sleep well from 5/6am till 9am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fruit4me:
my own nausea is too much, I can’t eat or drink water. I have to force myself to eat grin pls I bought magos but scared to eat it, is it safe?

Same here. The nausea increased today and I can't eat much or drink water. Mangoes have been my life saver. I also watch the number of mangoes I take I.e 1 to 2 mangoes because too much of everything is bad. I avoid sour mangoes because i read somewhere that sour fruits can cause a miscarriage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
Krystalluv:

This is exactly the way I feel though my vomit has refused to come out. I don't like this morning sickness at all and i feel this way all the time (morning, afternoon and night). I am losing weight because i can't eat. Pls, I don't wish it for anyone. It's not a nice feeling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 12:02am On Mar 01, 2021
lady25:
cry

Me too cry

I cooked ofada stew with rice this afternoon, I ate very little because I couldn't understand what I was tasting...very bland taste and since then, I have the constant urge to vomit. I can't eat dinner too. I had to drink garri with cold water to suppress it. I take tom tom sweet or chewing gum with peppermint.

I speak constantly to my baby to do me well because it's not easy. Three gbosas to all women out there!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omobola121(f): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2021
Mummies, we appreciate you all. Amen to all your prayers.

Please experienced mothers, what can I do to hasten flow of breast milk. The breast just dey o, water is not coming out yet. Baby has been feeding on water/glucose. Please help out.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abu23Rahman: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2021
EDD Feb 21/02/21
EDD Feb 22/02/21
EDD Feb 25/02/21

I'm 41 weeks gone .... should I still wait small or I should find how to induce labor.. I'm using a local maternity around my area and the only thing dey always check his my weight and the length of my stomach and blood pressure..

Pls advice me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2021
Omobola121:
Mummies, we appreciate you all. Amen to all your prayers.

Please experienced mothers, what can I do to hasten flow of breast milk. The breast just dey o, water is not coming out yet. Baby has been feeding on water/glucose. Please help out.
Congratulations.... Drink more fluid. Think less. Please give baby formula. Glucose is not advisable...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2021
I woke up rushed to bathroom but can’t vomit everything hang in my throat and chest, cracker and cold water helped a bit, the food I am eating now is bland but everyone seem to enjoy the food! Thank God I dnt feel weak today
It’s well, I think my episode is starting small small
ThatPetiteChic:

This is exactly the way I feel though my vomit has refused to come out. I don't like this morning sickness at all and i feel this way all the time (morning, afternoon and night). I am losing weight because i can't eat. Pls, I don't wish it for anyone. It's not a nice feeling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2021
BlessedMyra:
I woke up rushed to bathroom but can’t vomit everything hang in my throat and chest, cracker and cold water helped a bit, the food I am eating now is bland but everyone seem to enjoy the food! Thank God I dnt feel weak today

You asked and prayed for it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

Me too cry

I cooked ofada stew with rice this afternoon, I ate very little because I couldn't understand what I was tasting...very bland taste and since then, I have the constant urge to vomit. I can't eat dinner too. I had to drink garri with cold water to suppress it. I take tom tom sweet or chewing gum with peppermint.

I speak constantly to my baby to do me well because it's not easy. Three gbosas to all women out there!!!
I had to drink Garri for dinner yesterday. Nothing is working. I can no longer take tomtom. My tongue has sores

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2021
BlessedMyra:

Me keh...when I was at this stage, Toothbrush to the rescue otherwise I would be so restless as well as restless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6021) (6022) (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.