Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132818 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) (6063) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Able cappo! Present ma! wink
30th June... Sex is Unknown
Tanchiu smiley
chocome:
Hello mummys, how is the weather?

Roll call for June aka sexyborning mummys

Chocome ___June 15. team surprise √

Anisef ___June 10

MissFree ___June 18 team blue

Orangb ___June 7 team blue

Goldie50 ___June 7 team pink

Bibbzz ___June 29

best1708 ___June 8 team XY

Sexymum1 ___June24

Wetsmoke ___June1 team pink

EbyFloxy ____June 10 team pink

AbbynHummy___ Pls update wit date n sex

AbleGodDidIt ____ Pls date n sex of LO

Happy raining day to us all from LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
chocome:

Anisef ___June 10

Bibbzz ___June 29

Sexymum1 ___June24

Cappo we are good just that pelvic pain and virginal pain is something else, I walk in a funny way.
May God see us through in Jesus name amen �

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Anistef:

Cappo we are good just that pelvic pain and virginal pain is something else, I walk in a funny way.
May God see us through in Jesus name amen �

Amen.
Sending you hugs and kisses

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
AbleGodDidIt:
Able cappo! Present ma! wink 30th June... Sex is Unknown Tanchiu smiley
so we are in the same boat (sex unknown yet) I we update your date in the roll call, thanks for answering the roll call

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymum1: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
chocome:

Anisef ___June 10

Bibbzz ___June 29

Sexymum1 ___June24

Am fine able cappo...baby is kicking fine..gender is xx, how are you and lo?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
WetSmoke:
Present ma. It rained in my location too. Weather is so cool.
The baby decided to put all her weight on my pelvis today, plus waist pain. I just rest for house jeje today, no work.

Pls rest and take hot tea for the weather why you pamper yourself, as for LO resting on your pelvis No worry just rest on DH body tonight

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
sexymum1:
Am fine able cappo...baby is kicking fine..gender is xx, how are you and lo?

see all my people coming out Huarry!
Is good to hear that baby is kicking fine
I will update the gender in the roll call mummy.
Thanks for asking about me and little one, Make I rant small, na appetite I no get o see me see different delicious delicacies I no fit chop, am in tears here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
africaflozy:

I am.searching for the best emoji to use but I never see....hahahahahahaha
Just give me your EDD lemme register you in April jeje

On a serious note, don't mind scan but use your LMP, that's more accurate than scan. My last scan too extended my EDD but I am not bothered so far I know what my LMP says, which is more important.
If I use my Belle push u my tiredness can't wait till April o.I will continue counting with my LMP.Thanks mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
girls go too do them shakara cheesy
Tinudesi:

Have been wondering too o.We have more of boys in almost all the team o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mastermind57(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Drop a number to call or at least reply back your emails
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mastermind57(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
JohnkunleW:
Please guys I need your help.
My cousin in the US has been in the hospital for over 2 months now cos of kidney disease. The doctor said he needs a kidney transplant surgery as soon as possible. We have been looking for a donor but couldn't find one. There was a point we considered buying a kidney but we were warned that buying/selling of human parts is illegal in the US and most parts of the world. My uncle contacted me 3 days ago and ask us to look for a donor, even if it warrants paying the donor a fee of any amount, he would do that and also sponsor his travelling fee and expenses during the time of the operation. So someone recommended social media or nairaland as the best place. I'm from Ogun State and I stay at Rivers State. Please if you're interested, contacted the doctor of the organization: robertsmith44479@gmail.com.
This cousin has always been my childhood friend and playmate until they moved to the States 9 years ago.
I really need your help.
drop a number to call or at least reply back your emails
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=DNA07 post=100120868]B.A!!!

EDD: 21/03
Delivery: 22/03
My baby boy arrived 6:10am today weighing 3.5kg with little tears.

BS coming soon...

#teamMarch[/quo

Congratulations ma'am. Welcome. To the world son

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Tinudesi:
Is someone also in my shoes.Scan dates keep changing although baby is fine but I keep wondering what makes it change o.Its now April again.What to do o

It's normal for scan date to change. Doctors majorly make use of LMP and the first scan you did in first tremester

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
chocome:

Anisef ___June 10

Bibbzz ___June 29

Sexymum1 ___June24

Date:June 11

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Asey:
Cappo, currently at hospital due to complete placenta previa with opened cervix. I have been here for almost 2 weeks.
It's well with us all

It is well with you mama. You shall deliver safely in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiamaka321(f): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
We don already get������
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keeky08: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
busybeei5:

Where in ondo state mama?
Haha team may mama, i just realised cheesy

Teamie grin I’m in Akure
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Tinudesi:
Is someone also in my shoes.Scan dates keep changing although baby is fine but I keep wondering what makes it change o.Its now April again.What to do o
ha April ke
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy... Yes ooo... Done four scans already. The fourth was specifically to check for gender so I can know what to shop for... But my darling baby's position couldn't let the sonographer detect ooo grin... So I'll just keep my fingers crossed till next scan which I pray would be the last jare.
chocome:

so we are in the same boat (sex unknown yet)
I we update your date in the roll call, thanks for answering the roll call

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 3:44am On Mar 24, 2021
Keeky08:

Teamie grin I’m in Akure

cheesy cheesy welcome oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2021
Present ma wishing us safe delivery. My baby must be a footballer the way the young man has been kicking me hard ehn. I love it. May God make it easy for us no loose in Jesus name.
chocome:

Anisef ___June 10

Bibbzz ___June 29

Sexymum1 ___June24

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OloriSheedah: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2021
Good morning to everyone in the house, I'm asking for a friend, she will be 7months by next week, and she saw blood yesterday, please does she need to be scared.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modumodu: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=Howyeh post=100120221]Team August for Supernatural Delivery!
Team Favour

Team Mercy

I'm pretty sure by now, we all ought to have passed the almighty MS stage.
Abi now?
Mamas! Biko, enough of this riding by our 'junior' mates...(dey know demselves...#smiles#)
Let's claim our territory!
I know say we full ground...
Oya, make we captain this ship together.
Begin dey show face(s) o.
We shall all carry to full term & deliver like Hebrew women In Jesus' Name!

For now we have these only;

1. Howyeh ---- Aug Unknown
2. Shawrygal 27thAug Unknown
3. Chiamaka321 ---- Aug Unknown
4. sarima07 4th Aug Unknown
5. Fola90 7th Aug Unknown
6. senoraaquila 29th Aug Unknown

Mamas!
Please, indicate if you had previously dropped your delivery month, and I didn't capture.
Thanks!

[thanks mama cappo�
pls add me to team August
August 4 for now if it does not change
sex : unknown ]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
October mamas, how are we all doing and coping with the morning sickness?

@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Krystalluv
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16

@jumy16, I just added you.

@Krystalluv, i haven't heard from you in a long while.

Affliction shall not rise a second time, Amen.

J
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
October mamas, how are we all doing and coping with the morning sickness?

@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Krystalluv
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16

@jumy16, I just added you.

@Krystalluv, i haven't heard from you in a long while.

Affliction shall not rise a second time, Amen.

C'est ne pas facile. The thing is doing me anyhow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2021
OloriSheedah:
Good morning to everyone in the house, I'm asking for a friend, she will be 7months by next week, and she saw blood yesterday, please does she need to be scared.

She needs to visit her doctor ASAP to know if it's nothing or something serious.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2021
Good morning mamas and papas, hope you had a great night.
For those of us in Lagos, how is the weather treating you ? Please let's dress our babies according to weather, an extra layer of clothing and clothes that cover them up, no exposure. Sleepsuits are very essential during this weather especially when you are home and not going out. When going out, mittens, wool caps, socks are necessary to keep baby warm. Cardigans too but make sure you don't get baby too hot. Cotton flannel to cover baby is essential too, especially when you are outdoors.
Bathing baby once daily is okay, you can just wipe baby up in the evening if necessary.
Our preggy mamas, please warm up too, warm drinks, stockings (if you get cold feet like me) also your routine drugs, fruits and vegetables are very important.

Wishing you all healthy pregnancies and safe deliveries.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2021
OloriSheedah:

Please let her see her doctor .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meggitto21: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=Betgal post=99985955][/quote]

Hello mums
I am a silent follower .
Pls add me to the July list edd July 22
Sex unknown

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2021
waistbead:

So of all the thread,na pregnant women thread you come dey find kidney? Nothing wer person no go read for this nairaland.

LOLS. Na pregnant woman kidney dey want use.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

Pls, don't cry! Our mamas here will keep you company including me tongue. You can get yourself occupied with religious activities and humanitarian assistance. I will advise you to stay away from herbs and concoctions, it's not advisable. I take pregnacare, 1 tablet daily because I was advised to take it. Why didn't your nurses answer you? Is it a government hospital? Lol, funny people. Look for a better hospital around you. You can get one of your siblings or relative to stay with you, just to kill the boredom wink.

If you have any worries, pls feel free to mention me.

I don't like the way pregnacare makes me feel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) (6063) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.