Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146859 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yourmmy: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
oke22:
Please I need the link to babies thread where they talk about experiences with new born toddlers or babies

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/2407

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
shawrygal:

Thanks Cappo. Have stopped the drugs.my by was back to normal the second day I took the drugs. I was told to discontinue it.
Owh, we thank God!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tinudesi:

Be strong mama and don't give yourself hard time by expecting too much enjoy the few days left, exercise around and flaunt your bump,after this one na vigilante so enjoy this remaining few days.Safe delivery to u
Amen o .... grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
africaflozy:

Don't worry teamie, get busy with other things and before you know it...

Easier said than done right grin
I wish you safe delivery soon
I have stopped working, my only chore is to eat and bath aside going to the market and doing small exercise. I guess that is why I feel this way

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
indian03:

Not only you o. Me that I will b 37 weeks tomorrow, I saW the misoprostol used to induce me for my first child, one evil mind was telling me to use one and Induce myself grin. I quickly discarded the thoughts. I'm so tired lipsrsealed
grin Be calming down, don’t rush
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
MomoAdura:

I used Sacred heart lantoro before moved to Lagos. I heard Oba Ademola is good too.
The fear of tear is the beginning of wisdom

I used oba ademola for my first. Lantoro I heard is same thing ..they don't give injection. Though my mother in law called someone that can help in oba ademola...so I'm going there tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Joydan95:

grin Be calming down, don’t rush

grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ayauche:

We are in the same boat of not shopping yet, just keep enjoying your kicks.
Will update the gender ASAP

I hear o cappo..thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good day mother's, any team Oct 2020 still following the thread. May it all end in praise for all of us, please I have a neatly used baby stroller for sale at give away price. For Lagos mum only o, dm for info if you are interested

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Joydan95:

I have stopped working, my only chore is to eat and bath aside going to the market and doing small exercise. I guess that is why I feel this way

Hmmm. Eat and bath. I envy you oh,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
MomoAdura:
TEAM MAY; HEBREW DELIVERY TEAM NO LOSS, TEAM FAVOUR ALL THE WAY

Month OF April Second Week ROLL CALL

1. indian03 05/05/2021.....................XY
2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. momoadura 11/05/2021. ............. XY
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021.....................
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021................
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021...................XY
7. damsel93 25/05/2021....................XX
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021...................XY
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021...........XY
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021............Green
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021...............XY
12. Khay01 31/05/2021......................
13. Keeky08 25/05/2021....................XX
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021.................XX
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021.......................
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021.................
18. rosey11 09/05/2021.......................
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY
21. Hyfe 10/5/2021..............................XY
22. Asey 23/5/2021..............................
23. Fumbaby ........................................XY
24. Blackbae 23/5/21........................Green

How're we doing super strong teamies, I hope we are getting ready, May is not far again ooo. How're our LOs? May God continue to watch over us...we shall not cast our young ones by God's grace. Congrats to the March mamas that have birth their LOs.

MAY mamas, please respond to roll call so we'll know we are doing fine.
Come in and tell us how you're preparing for LO's coming.
For we 37 weeks people, hope our bags are ready and packed? Baby can come anytime from now.... you
Enjoy the rest of the week!

Hello Team May too have not been able to join since
Edd May
Gender XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
MumDiamond:
Hello mamas! How are you this morning?

This morning, I just feel like appreciating our wonderful hubbies. Our support system at this very critical stage of our lives. These precious ones God has been using mightily to help make things easy for us. God will bless you immensely for all that you do.

Thank you for being there. Thank you for your understanding even though you can’t exactly tell how e dey do us. Thank you for your prayers. Thank you for doing those chores. Thank you for providing for us. Thank you for your love.

This morning, I feel strongly to pray for every expectant dad that has been strong pillars, supporting their women.

I pray that God will bless you immensely.

You will find favour in all that you do.

You will perpetually be the head of the family and God will bestow upon you everything necessary to take care of your family; from diapers to school fees.

As many daddies, who go out to ensure that their family is in order, I pray that God Almighty will order your footsteps, you will go out and come back safely.

For every one of you bothered about hospital bills or taking care of babies needs, God will open way for you; pressed down, shaken together, running over will be your portion.

God’s grace will follow you around.

You will live to see your children grow.

Your kids will not call another man daddy.

God will keep you long enough, along with your amazing wives to see your great great grandchildren.

You will not lose your wife. You will not lose your children.

You will be blessed beyond human understanding in all ramifications. In Jesus mighty name.

My God and father, as many of my sisters who do not have this kind of support from their husbands, I pray that you touch the heart of every hardened husband.

As many that are doing this all alone, no husbands, Father Lord, be their husbands at this time. Encourage them and help make the process easier.

Have a lovely week mamas!

Allahumo Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Greetings to all the mamas here,

I have come again o. To the glory of God, I can eat gradually, cheesy grin but I get bloated easily. How do I handle this? embarassed undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Hmmm. Eat and bath. I envy you oh,
It’s DH that has been very helpful. He barely let me do anything...He said my work is waiting for me after I put to birth grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
September mamas, how are we doing? How's the ministry going? May Almighty God make it easy for us all. Please pop in and check on one another.

I took my first TT injection today, I hope I am able to collect all the five doses and not abandon it like the first time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teetopic(f): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
The pains subsided after the injection and everything went back to normal. At 34 weeks, I saw blood stain and was advised to go to the clinic whichh i did, I was checked and they said all was well but was asked to go for scan which I did the next day. The scan was done and was told everything was alright in there and my Edd was 24th of April.

On the 30th of March while taking my bath, i noticed some liquid came out of my body but assumed it was urine. After bathing, I bent down to wash my down below cos the discharge was too much that morning, I tried to dip my finger into my vagina to at least clean the area. While doing this, I noticed the discharge was sticky like cattarh, I quickly wash up and dried my body and was about to go out of the bathroom when something just told me to look down and there i saw the "show" on the floor. I wrapped it up in tissue and headed straight to the clinic with it(my pant was getting wet and had to use tissue)
I was checked but was told the cervix was still closed, I was told not to bother myself about anything since my all my edd was April ending, one of the scan gave me May 5 sef, they gave me cotton wool and told me to come back by evening if the water continues. I went back home to finish my chores before going out again but went back home early cos my pant was wet.
I waited for my husband to come back in the evening before going to the clinic and was checked again but yet the cervix was still closed, I was asjed if I was feeling any pain which I said no and we were asked to go back home and come back if anything changes.
The water kept on coming all through the night with little irregular pains (while all these was happening, i was begging God not to allow me give birth now cos i was just 36weeks and 6 days gone)
The next morning I called the matron to explain situation of things and she told me to come right away, I went and still nothing yet, my husband called her from work to admit me so I'll be properly monitored but I insisted that I'm alright and went back home. I bought food on my way home, ate and slept off with the pains.
By 2pm, I got up, took bike and went out to get some stuffs, by the time i got back around 3_4pm the pains was back to back all thanks to the aboki bike man(I still didn't believe baby was about to come with all the pains) by 5pm the contraction was 5minutes apart, i called the matron, she said I should start coming by 8pm. I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner with water gushing out at each contraction, I finished up and ate at the middle of each contraction.
My hubby came in past 7pm, I didn't tell him how I was feeling, he took his bath and ate. It was after he finished eating that I told him what was happening and he started shaking like jellyfish, I told him all was well and we headed to the hospital. We got to the hospital some minutes to 9p.m. I was checked and was told that I was 2cm gone but the cervix was thick so I was given drip and then I started vomiting, I vomited at each contraction.
By some minutes to 12a.m. I called them to come check me but they refused saying I still have long way to go and they don't want to be dipping their hands inside me anyhow. By 11:50pm i shouted that I wanted to poop, that was when they now checked and I was quickly rushed to the labour room.
By 12:10a.m. I pushed after I've been cut and my princess popped out, few minutes after, the placenta came out and the stitching began. My baby gave me tear while coming out plus the one given to me by the matron. In all, I return all glory back to God.

I thought I'll be back by 2023 before, but with the look of things and the pains i experienced, I hereby hang my boot till only God knows when.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Teetopic:

Sorry for the break in transmission grin
The pains subsided after the injection and everything went back to normal. At 34 weeks, I saw blood stain and was advised to go to the clinic whichh i did, I was checked and they said all was well but was asked to go for scan which I did the next day. The scan was done and was told everything was alright in there and my Edd was 24th of April.

On the 30th of March while taking my bath, i noticed some liquid came out of my body but assumed it was urine. After bathing, I bent down to wash my down below cos the discharge was too much that morning, I tried to dip my finger into my vagina to at least clean the area. While doing this, I noticed the discharge was sticky like cattarh, I quickly wash up and dried my body and was about to go out of the bathroom when something just told me to look down and there i saw the "show" on the floor. I wrapped it up in tissue and headed straight to the clinic with it(my pant was getting wet and had to use tissue)
I was checked but was told the cervix was still closed, I was told not to bother myself about anything since my all my edd was April ending, one of the scan gave me May 5 sef, they gave me cotton wool and told me to come back by evening if the water continues. I went back home to finish my chores before going out again but went back home early cos my pant was wet.
I waited for my husband to come back in the evening before going to the clinic and was checked again but yet the cervix was still closed, I was asjed if I was feeling any pain which I said no and we were asked to go back home and come back if anything changes.
The water kept on coming all through the night with little irregular pains (while all these was happening, i was begging God not to allow me give birth now cos i was just 36weeks and 6 days gone)
The next morning I called the matron to explain situation of things and she told me to come right away, I went and still nothing yet, my husband called her from work to admit me so I'll be properly monitored but I insisted that I'm alright and went back home. I bought food on my way home, ate and slept off with the pains.
By 2pm, I got up, took bike and went out to get some stuffs, by the time i got back around 3_4pm the pains was back to back all thanks to the aboki bike man(I still didn't believe baby was about to come with all the pains) by 5pm the contraction was 5minutes apart, i called the matron, she said I should start coming by 8pm. I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner with water gushing out at each contraction, I finished up and ate at the middle of each contraction.
My hubby came in past 7pm, I didn't tell him how I was feeling, he took his bath and ate. It was after he finished eating that I told him what was happening and he started shaking like jellyfish, I told him all was well and we headed to the hospital. We got to the hospital some minutes to 9p.m. I was checked and was told that I was 2cm gone but the cervix was thick so I was given drip and then I started vomiting, I vomited at each contraction.
By some minutes to 12a.m. I called them to come check me but they refused saying I still have long way to go and they don't want to be dipping their hands inside me anyhow. By 11:50pm i shouted that I wanted to poop, that was when they now checked and I was quickly rushed to the labour room.
By 12:10a.m. I pushed after I've been cut and my princess popped out, few minutes after, the placenta came out and the stitching began. My baby gave me tear while coming out plus the one given to me by the matron. In all, I return all glory back to God.

I thought I'll be back by 2023 before, but with the look of things and the pains i experienced, I hereby hang my boot till only God knows when.

africaflozy April cappo
Bs submitted

You are strong mama, thank God for everything, congrat once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
TemmyB18:
I haven't gone to the hospital yet, but using the LMP, My due date is November.

I'm a first timer. How early should I start attending antenatal classes. Responses would be highly appreciated.

I was told registration for ANC is from 12weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
jumy16:
happy Sunday....how was today's service...

Oct mama were una dey oooooo

I think MS is leaving us gradually... I pray we shall carry to term and hold our bundle of joy

congratulations to mama that have birthed their LO

and to our waddling mama...safe delivery

may God visit our TTC mama

My MS has not left me yet o. In fact I feel so tired today, I am a teacher and I don't know how I am going to cope when I resume work next week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Teetopic:

The pains subsided after the injection and everything went back to normal. At 34 weeks, I saw blood stain and was advised to go to the clinic whichh i did, I was checked and they said all was well but was asked to go for scan which I did the next day. the night with little irregular pains (while all these was happening, i was begging God not to allow me give birth now cos i was just 36weeks and 6 days gone)

africaflozy April cappo
Bs submitted

We thank God for safe delivery
Man proposes God disposes....you were praying not to give birth yet but God said it's time..
Looool at the bolded.
You that will soon forget all the pains & start aiming for another one.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
tutulicious:

Hello Team May too have not been able to join since
Edd May
Gender XY

Welcome to the team.
Safe delivery to you and everyone of us.
But for registering late you must pacify the other teamies with a basket of very big ripe mangoes.... drop your EDD too lemme update while I awaits the mangoes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adexmerry: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
MomoAdura:
TEAM MAY; HEBREW DELIVERY TEAM NO LOSS, TEAM FAVOUR ALL THE WAY

Month OF April Second Week ROLL CALL

1. indian03 05/05/2021.....................XY
2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. momoadura 11/05/2021. ............. XY
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021.....................
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021................
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021...................XY
7. damsel93 25/05/2021....................XX
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021...................XY
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021...........XY
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021............Green
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021...............XY
12. Khay01 31/05/2021......................
13. Keeky08 25/05/2021....................XX
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021.................XX
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021.......................
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021.................
18. rosey11 09/05/2021.......................
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY
21. Hyfe 10/5/2021..............................XY
22. Asey 23/5/2021..............................
23. Fumbaby ........................................XY
24. Blackbae 23/5/21........................Green

How're we doing super strong teamies, I hope we are getting ready, May is not far again ooo. How're our LOs? May God continue to watch over us...we shall not cast our young ones by God's grace. Congrats to the March mamas that have birth their LOs.

MAY mamas, please respond to roll call so we'll know we are doing fine.
Come in and tell us how you're preparing for LO's coming.
For we 37 weeks people, hope our bags are ready and packed? Baby can come anytime from now.... you
Enjoy the rest of the week!

I'm not on the list. edd 10/05/2021. sex- XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teetopic(f): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
MomoAdura:

We thank God for safe delivery
Man proposes God disposes....you were praying not to give birth yet but God said it's time..
Looool at the bolded.
You that will soon forget all the pains & start aiming for another one.

Aim gini? I rest my case for now I beg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Teetopic:

Aim gini? I rest my case for now I beg
Congrats once again mama.
E no easy at all, even me that haven't experienced it im not aiming to be back here anytime soon, God grant me safe delivery and all other mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
africaflozy:

Brian has started his own vigilante o, Kai...I don't want to say it's not easy sad

I pray for strength for all nursing mothers.
My sister it's really sweet and easy.Thanking God for the opportunity,am I the only one my baby can suck in the night like almost every hour or one and half hour.That part self is a real vigilante.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
MomoAdura:

When me I never pack sef....I just dey stare at all what I bought. Laziness wantu finish me.

Mama... please what's your edd it's not on the list.

Please pack your bag ooohhh, my edd plenty the last one is may 13, LMP is may 23rd,

Have been having on and off stomach ache since yesterday, my next appointment is next Tuesday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
All is well mama

For the swollen legs, my wife had it too as a result of sitting for long hours in the office.
It didn't last a week though
AbbynHummy:

Same here. Been having migraine for more than 4 weeks now and the funniest thing is that It started few days after I treated malaria and typhoid. Well, on Friday I complained to my doctor and he told me to treat malaria again, I honestly told him that would be the 3rd time I'll be treating malaria in this pregnancy and we haven't gotten close to due date oh. Well I went to the pharmacy to buy the drugs and glory to God my headache has reduced. Before when I wake up like this enh, I can't even see because the migraine will just be banging my head. Also complained about my swollen legs on Friday, doctor said it's normal swelling and my BP is okay and there's no protein in my urine. So no need to fret. Thankfully, the swelling has reduced. In fact through out yesterday my legs were close to normal. I guess it's the long hours I use in sitting down in school that's affecting the legs. The first day it started, I thought 4 straight periods and was sitting down although.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
justifiedcoyy:
All is well mama

For the swollen legs, my wife had it too as a result of sitting for long hours in the office.
It didn't last a week though

I think that's what caused mine. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Joydan95:

It’s DH that has been very helpful. He barely let me do anything...He said my work is waiting for me after I put to birth grin

Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Teetopic:

africaflozy April cappo
Bs submitted

Wow..congratulations maa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fumbaby:

Please pack your bag ooohhh, my edd plenty the last one is may 13, LMP is may 23rd,

Have been having on and off stomach ache since yesterday, my next appointment is next Tuesday

Me that I'm early May and late April....
The laziness isn't here.
But I'll pack by God's grace this weekend.
For your stomach ache, please see a doctor if it persists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.