Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150159 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6124) (6125) (6126) (6127) (6128) (6129) (6130) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 5:31pm On May 04, 2021
I love this! Glory to God Almighty! Congratulations mama. May God bless and keep him.

LOLOMMA:
BA!BA!
I welcome my sonshine just now
EDD 15/5/1021
Dob 04/05/2021
VD with no tears
I wish the remaining mama safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 5:34pm On May 04, 2021
LOLOMMA:
BA!BA!
EDD 15/5/1021
Dob 04/05/2021
VD with no tears
Congratulations Teamie.

Make una cut soap for me too na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 5:34pm On May 04, 2021
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 5:42pm On May 04, 2021
Congratulations to all the mamas that have given birth, May God watch over them for us.

Please I need help, I am always bored. I need a link to a site that I can get good materials to read.

Meanwhile, MS is gradually fading away. I can finally drink water. Glory cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 5:58pm On May 04, 2021
[quote author=glimpse post=101379275]Congratulations to all the mamas that have given birth, May God watch over them for us.

Please I need help, I am always bored. I need a link to a site that I can get good materials to read.

Meanwhile, MS is gradually fading away. I can finally drink water. Glory cheesy[/quot

You can download wattpad and read interesting books
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 6:00pm On May 04, 2021
LOLOMMA:
BA!BA!
EDD 15/5/1021
Dob 04/05/2021
VD with no tears

Congratulations mama. Rest well and eat enough omugwo food
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 6:18pm On May 04, 2021
Adexmerry:
BA BA BA
I delivered my handsome prince around 8am this morning. I'm a first time mum.
EDD 10/05/21... DOB: 4/05/21

Birth weight: 3.9kg with no tears to the Glory of God
irregular contractions started on Sunday night I even posted here for encouraging words but Got no single response to the post..

God did it

cc: momoadura

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 6:18pm On May 04, 2021
LOLOMMA:
BA!BA! I welcome my sonshine just now EDD 15/5/1021 Dob 04/05/2021 VD with no tears I wish the remaining mama safe delivery.

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sarima07: 7:09pm On May 04, 2021
Present Ma, By his grace we are pushing, Baby is kicking me day in, day out, Nowadays I don't walk properly, I walk with open legs, I still have more months to go. GOD help me... Team I haven't bought anything till next month, Next ANC we will check gender.
God see us all through this phase Amen
Howyeh:
Team August
Team highly favoured
Team supernatural delivery

Roll call for the 1st week in MAY

S/n ... Monikers ... Edd ... Gender

1. Howyeh ..... 27 ..... Team XX
2. Shawrygal ..... 27 ..... Team XY
3. Chiamaka321 ..... 26 ..... Team XX
4. sarima07 ..... 04 ..... Team ??
5. Fola90 ..... 07 ..... Team ??
6. senoraaquila ..... 29 ..... Team XX
7. Modumodu ..... 04 ..... Team ??
8. Twinmommy ..... 09 ..... TeamXX & Team XX
9. Stellx6 .....~~ ..... Team XX & Team XY
10. kinkybabie11 ..... 15 .....Team XY
11. Nykeeola ..... 09 ..... Team ??

We thank God for bringing us thus far, may He see us thru IJN.
Some of us are in 3rd trimesters already, some few weeks away, & some few days.
Soon, we wud be counting down in single digits, & bfr we know it, we are already welcoming our cute little ones. grin
The Lord is our strength!
Mamas! I hope we are thru with shopping o, pls don't be like me. tongue
Instead, lets emulate shawrygal and senoraaquila . grin
The Lord that has given us these precious gifts shall supply all our needs according to His riches in glory IJN.
Our mama Ejimas, wehdun. wink
I can imagine how d kickings are, as even we with One great Nation dey hear am. grin
@ Modumodu , how's d Bp now mama?
Stellx6 hope u feel better now? Kpele mama.
Nykeeola , Fola90 , sarima07 how far? Gender discovered yet?
Pls, kindly supply for update.
May God continue to make the journey easy for us all, & grant us all safe deliveries IJN.
By His special grace, we shall count, & none shall be missing... AMEN!

On behalf of our April Mamas, we say thank you Jesus!
We commit our May mamas into your able Hands, Father , pls see them through.) Amen!

To our GTC Mums.
You are in our prayers Mamas.
The Lord is on the Throne, He shall come thru for you SOONEST IJMN!
AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sarima07: 7:10pm On May 04, 2021
Congratulations Ma, God bless both Mother and child with good health and finance Amen.... Sorry for the ignorance, sure it wasn't intentional.
Adexmerry:
BA BA BA
I delivered my handsome prince around 8am this morning. I'm a first time mum.
EDD 10/05/21... DOB: 4/05/21

Birth weight: 3.9kg with no tears to the Glory of God
irregular contractions started on Sunday night I even posted here for encouraging words but Got no single response to the post..

God did it

cc: momoadura
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sarima07: 7:12pm On May 04, 2021
Congratulations Ma, God bless both Mother and child with good health and finance Amen...
LOLOMMA:
BA!BA!
EDD 15/5/1021
Dob 04/05/2021
VD with no tears
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claridicta: 7:18pm On May 04, 2021
I want to sincerely appreciate all the mothers in this group.
I have been a very faithfully but silent follower of this group.
Trust me this group is saving life's more than you know.
Baby Boy came yesterday. 3rd of May
Weighing 3.8 through V.D with tears.
And I learnt so much from this group. Hopefully by God's grace will identify fully in my next journey.

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehner(f): 7:26pm On May 04, 2021
BS!! BS!! BS!!

I started having serious back pain in June 2020 and I couldn’t sit to type, it got so bad I would support myself with waist trainer then put a pillow behind me.

Told my fiancé and we went for X-ray, test ... nothing came up, prior to then I had several dreams of going for scan and seeing a baby and my dreams never lie so I confidently told him I was pregnant .

Bought strip ... nothing , then I started having feverish feeling and my mouth was bitter 2 weeks later my period didn’t come.... went for blood test still negative waited a week did another one still nothing I was confused.

My mom called to ask me how far the back ache and I said it was still there... she just said “you are pregnant” my response was they said “nothing o”.

Then towards the ending of July period came.
My fiancé wasn’t happy at all because he secretly wanted me to be pregnant.

August we moved houses , did our intro and in the midst of house hunting, intro planning and moving a full month passed again and still no period yet again....
Then when we finally settled in our new home it hit me that my period had disappeared.

This time I kept mute didn’t want to raise his hope again ... then my sense of smell heightened and one evening we went to chill at a lounge close to our house I ordered goat meat pepper soup...... they brought it and I couldn’t eat o! It just won’t pass my throat and instead I started feeling nauseous.

My fiancé was so shocked (I am proper foodie) he said you are stressed Oya we are going to the hospital.
Next day we went to the hospital and at the hospital I smelt anything and everything ...

I quietly told the doctor to please include a pregnancy test to whatever test they were running, result came out and guess what .... I was 14 weeks pregnant.

Doctor just said let’s just start you on Folic acid.
Now as I found out I was pregnant it seem all the symptoms came crashing down....
Morning sickness became my partner I puked so much and was dehydrated, couldn’t keep anything down.

Symptoms kicked in from 2nd trimester for me... and my registry was slated for November while Trad was December.
On Registry day, they give me chance at Ikoyi because I was weak and throwing up like crazy ... Hubby had to sort someone who gave me a spot to lie down... mehn I see shege!

Second week of December I got my groove back my trad was for the Saturday of that week and on that day people didn’t know I was 5 months gone already.

We got into third trimester and I began to have pregnancy induced hbp... doctor kept telling to rest but It kept fluctuating so I just zoned my mind that any way my baby will be born, either ways.... just kept praying to God to take charge.

By 36 weeks I was put on a drug for 7 days and told that if there’s no change we should settle for an elective CS at 38 weeks.
At 37 weeks I was back at the hospital and bp dropped and same drugs were given for the next 2 weeks also did bio physical profiling and results came out great.

At 38 weeks my father died and they were scared to tell me... I spoke to him on Friday , he died Saturday and I felt it , they refused to tell me but I knew.... at some point I told hubby after looking him straight in the eye, so m dad didn’t get to see my daughter.

Monday of the week after my dad’s death, I started having contraction from about 2pm .... I timed it after a while I feel asleep and woke up 6pm and the contractions kept increasing I kept thinking I didn’t want to go hospital and be told it was false so I held on but by midnight the contractions were crazy and we left for the hospital .. they checked and said I wasn’t dilated and water hasn’t broken.

I kept insisting I knew what I felt and the Dr kept saying madam if you are in labour the whole hospital will known so I said I will go back home but due to my bp issue she insisted they will admit me and monitor it..
By 2am I started throwing up and hmmm words cannot explain the pain.

My husband will rub my back and by 6am I kept feeling the urge to poo! Dr came in to check if I was dilated and got the shock of her life , I was 8cm dilated. I also told her I need to poop.... she rushed to delivery room, they ruptured my water , removed pee from my bladder and then did all the set up.

By exactly 07:55am I welcomed my princess.
PS: all the above I described is not for the faint hearted.... I see shege!! and yes Dr apologized to me and said I had a high threshold for pain as she was used to women screaming the roof down when in labour so she didn’t realize how serious the pains I felt were.

I must say however that the feeling of seeing your child is so rewarding at the end of it all.

EDD: 24th, 27th April
DOB: 27th April
Birth Story submitted.
Cc Africaflozy

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehner(f): 7:33pm On May 04, 2021
africaflozy:
April mamas that have birthed their LOs, please submit your BS. Other April team mamas, I wish you safe delivery. No sorrow no weeping concerning all of us on this thread. Amen

Congratulations to April mamas and March and May mamas that ported to April. God bless the precious ones for us and keep our families.

Mama phlota we pray that your delivery shall be smooth and fast. Congratulations in advance.

May mamas that are yet to deliver we wish you complication-free and stress-free delivery.

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender

1. africaflozy __ 05/04__Team Blue/ DOB-28/03 ...BS submitted
2. Jhules __ 16/04__ Team Blue/ DOB-
3. dunpredictable __30/04__Team Blue/ DOB-30/04
4. Teetopic __18/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04 ...BS submitted
5. beegail __05/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04
6. Parkiz __07/04__Team Pink/ DOB-06/04
7. Zehner __24/4__Team Blue/ DOB-27/04
8. Joydan98 __14/4__Team Blue/ DOB -21/04...BS submitted
9. tyreal __12/04__Team Blue/ DOB-04/04 ...BS submitted
10. enkay2016 __28/04__Team Pink/ DOB-28/04
11. Phlota __29/04__Team Blue
12. Adetounvicky __04/04__Team Blue/ DOB-08/04
13. Chintes __23/04__Team Pink/ DOB -01/04
14. bolubej __08/04__Team Blue/ DOB-02/04
15. BarbieQwin __18/04__Team Blue / DOB-06/04
16. Mizfabulous18 __ 18/04__Team Pink/ DOB-23/04
17. Kevwe10 __ 24/04__Team Blue/ [b]DOB
-

March Porter
1. Haryanphe __ Team Pink/ DOB-05/04

May porters
1. Leahmarh __ 15/05__Team Blue &Blue/ DOB-23/04
2. Momoadura __11/05__Team Blue/ DOB-24/04
3. Indian03 __05/05__Team Blue/ DOB-25/04
4. Yummysuits __ Team Blue/ DOB-30/04

Cappo I am team Pink o.. had a baby girl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 7:54pm On May 04, 2021
Good evening mamas.
Pls help a ftm, been having this constant lower back ache since afternoon, the ache spreads down to my legs and occasional lower right or left side of my tummy...
Only gets better if i stand and walk around.
Is it a sign embarassed edd is this friday embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:09pm On May 04, 2021
busybeei5:
Good evening mamas.
Pls help a ftm, been having this constant lower back ache since afternoon, the ache spreads down to my legs and occasional lower right or left side of my tummy...
Most likely.
Just watch it, and if it refuses to go, it's beat you go to the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 8:12pm On May 04, 2021
threegees:

Most likely.
Just watch it, and if it refuses to go, it's beat you go to the hospital

Thanks mama kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 8:52pm On May 04, 2021
Ha mummy, I'm team "XY" o
Howyeh:
Team August
Team highly favoured

6. senoraaquila ..... 29 ..... Team XX

Soon, we wud be counting down in single digits, & bfr we know it, we are already welcoming our cute little ones. grin
The Lord that has given us these precious gifts shall supply all our needs according to His riches in glory IJN.
I can imagine how d kickings are, as even we with One great Nation dey hear am. grin
May God continue to make the journey easy for us all, & grant us all safe deliveries IJN.

We commit our May mamas into your able Hands, Father , pls see them through.) Amen!

To our GTC Mums.
AMEN!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 9:01pm On May 04, 2021
Very likely. Baby has started descending. Bags are packed right?
busybeei5:
Good evening mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 9:32pm On May 04, 2021
senoraaquila:
Very likely. Baby has started descending. Bags are packed right?
Yes ma'am, bags fully packed.
Thanks for responding smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 9:55pm On May 04, 2021
senoraaquila:
Ha mummy, I'm team "XY" o
Am sorry mama.
I shall correct imdtly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 10:00pm On May 04, 2021
[quote author=Zehner post=101382050]BS!! BS!! BS!!

I started having serious back pain in June 2020 and I couldn’t sit to type, it got so bad I would support myself with waist trainer then put a pillow behind me.

Told my fiancé and we went for X-ray, test ... nothing came up, prior to then I had several dreams of going for scan and seeing a baby and my dreams never lie so I confidently told him I was pregnant .

Bought strip ... nothing , then I started having feverish feeling and my mouth was bitter 2 weeks later my period didn’t come.... went for blood test still negative waited a week did another one still nothing I was confused.

My mom called to ask me how far the back ache and I said it was still there... she just said “you are pregnant” my response was they said “nothing o”.

August we moved houses , did our intro and in the midst of house hunting, intro planning and moving a full month passed again and still no period yet again....
Then when we finally settled in our new home it hit me that my period had disappeared.

This time I kept mute didn’t want to raise his hope again ... then my sense of smell heightened and one evening we went to chill at a lounge close to our house I ordered goat meat pepper soup...... they brought it and I couldn’t eat o! It just won’t pass my throat and instead I started feeling nauseous.

My fiancé was so shocked (I am proper foodie) he said you are stressed Oya we are going to the hospital.
Next day we went to the hospital and at the hospital I smelt anything and everything ...

I quietly told the doctor to please include a pregnancy test to whatever test they were running, result came out and guess what .... I was 14 weeks pregnant.

I must say however that the feeling of seeing your child is so rewarding at the end of it all.

Birth Story submitted.
Cc Africaflozy[/quot

God is great... congratulations again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 10:00pm On May 04, 2021
Zehner:

Cappo I am team Pink o.. had a baby girl
Noted. I will modify it now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 10:04pm On May 04, 2021
sarima07:
Present Ma, By his grace we are pushing, Baby is kicking me day in, day out, Nowadays I don't walk properly, I walk with open legs, I still have more months to go. GOD help me... Team I haven't bought anything till next month, Next ANC we will check gender.
God see us all through this phase Amen
grin @ open legs.
Sowie mama.
May God see us through.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fola90: 12:58am On May 05, 2021
Howyeh:
Team August
Team highly favoured

6. senoraaquila ..... 29 ..... Team XY

To our GTC Mums.
AMEN!

Thanks for checking cappo, we are fine, gender not checked yet, will update you next week.im just a week to 3rd trimester. God will continue to help us. Can't wait to hang boot finally finally after August.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 3:12am On May 05, 2021
Hearty Congratulations to the latest mommas cheesy

Many thanks to those dropping BS ooo, may your vigilante be seamlessly easy wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 10:17am On May 05, 2021
Missfree:

Our Cappo we missed you. Am super happy because June is here already i can’t wait to meet my bundle of joy. Na to dey count days i dey do now anywhere i dey na sleep sure pass. And the rate at which i eat God. If i don’t eat early my body will be shaking hope this is normal sha. May pls fly make June enter i beg

hello my able Mama, eat well and yourself for it's normal but just be moderate so that LO no go be to big for you to push.
Am glad to hear that all is fine take care of yourself and eat early make your body no check again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 10:19am On May 05, 2021
WetSmoke:
Amen. Thanks cappo. I went for my maternity shoot today. I am glad it's done and dusted.
Several pains and discomfort, the time is drawing closer, may God see us all through as we have our easy delivery, Amen

Congratulations on the maternity shoot, I think I will do mine a week to Edd,
Am so sorry for the pain it is well with us Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 10:55am On May 05, 2021
Zehner:
BS!! BS!! BS!!

Now as I found out I was pregnant it seem all the symptoms came crashing down....
Morning sickness became my partner I puked so much and was dehydrated, couldn’t keep anything down.

Symptoms kicked in from 2nd trimester for me... and my registry was slated for November while Trad was December.
On Registry day, they give me chance at Ikoyi because I was weak and throwing up like crazy ... Hubby had to sort someone who gave me a spot to lie down... mehn I see shege!

Second week of December I got my groove back my trad was for the Saturday of that week and on that day people didn’t know I was 5 months gone already.

We got into third trimester and I began to have pregnancy induced hbp... doctor kept telling to rest but It kept fluctuating so I just zoned my mind that any way my baby will be born, either ways.... just kept praying to God to take charge.

By 36 weeks I was put on a drug for 7 days and told that if there’s no change we should settle for an elective CS at 38 weeks.
At 37 weeks I was back at the hospital and bp dropped and same drugs were given for the next 2 weeks also did bio physical profiling and results came out great.

At 38 weeks my father died and they were scared to tell me... I spoke to him on Friday , he died Saturday and I felt it , they refused to tell me but I knew.... at some point I told hubby after looking him straight in the eye, so m dad didn’t get to see my daughter.

Monday of the week after my dad’s death, I started having contraction from about 2pm .... I timed it after a while I feel asleep and woke up 6pm and the contractions kept increasing I kept thinking I didn’t want to go hospital and be told it was false so I held on but by midnight the contractions were crazy and we left for the hospital .. they checked and said I wasn’t dilated and water hasn’t broken.

I kept insisting I knew what I felt and the Dr kept saying madam if you are in labour the whole hospital will known so I said I will go back home but due to my bp issue she insisted they will admit me and monitor it..

My husband will rub my back and by 6am I kept feeling the urge to poo! Dr came in to check if I was dilated and got the shock of her life , I was 8cm dilated. I also told her I need to poop.... she rushed to delivery room, they ruptured my water , removed pee from my bladder and then did all the set up.

PS: all the above I described is not for the faint hearted.... I see shege!! and yes Dr apologized to me and said I had a high threshold for pain as she was used to women screaming the roof down when in labour so she didn’t realize how serious the pains I felt were.

Birth Story submitted.
Cc Africaflozy

congratulations to you, and welcome to baby, thanks for d Bs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 12:24pm On May 05, 2021
Zehner:
BS!! BS!! BS!!

Birth Story submitted.
Cc Africaflozy

Congrats Mama!!! Your pregnancy almost pulled a fast one on you.. one minute your showing slight symptoms, the next your seeing your period grin grin... but ehh How does one sleep during contractions? Mama you be power horse, I salute you. Doctors keep embarrassing themselves, why can't they keep an open mind, anything is possible, I mean they are dealing with individuals with different threshold for pain. Like Dr! Bear that in mind.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by harbeams: 12:27pm On May 05, 2021
Goldie50:
I love this! Glory to God Almighty! Congratulations mama. May God bless and keep him.

congrats mama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6124) (6125) (6126) (6127) (6128) (6129) (6130) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.