Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8169146 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2015
@ Proudmum38 & Prouddad38, Congratulations on the Birth of ur Proud prince. He shall be a blessing both to u & his generation.
@lala4sure, Congratulations on the birth of ur Princess, She shall continually give u reason to priase God.
@Olalayo1710 & love2born, Thank you for the mentions o! We are pushing to the permanet site by his grace. Only waking up early to get ready for work is a drag, but Godwin!
@Iyaderachuks & any other remaining july mamas, God will complete the good work he has started.
#teamseptember4grace#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wumee1: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Congratulations to proudly family,I waited,waited,waited and waited for this good news,may His name be praised. I always run to check updates for proufmum's birth,until this morning. thank you Lord for bringing little proudly safely.to all pushing mamas,it is the era of painless delivery and you shall deliver safely without pains in Jesus name.I use this miracle as a point of contact to all in God's waiting room.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2015
lala4sure:
Hello Ladies,

The ever faithful God has blessed my lovely Husband and I with a priceless princess. Words can't explain my joy and I stand in awe of you Lord.
Little proudy's may just have gotten himsef a princess as I am sure they arrived same date 30th July 2015

BS later, it's still thursday here so make I sleep small

I sing, I shout it Lord is good......Congratulations lala4sure...May God bless the princess n ur family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2015
lala4sure:
Hello Ladies,

The ever faithful God has blessed my lovely Husband and I with a priceless princess. Words can't explain my joy and I stand in awe of you Lord.
Little proudy's may just have gotten himsef a princess as I am sure they arrived same date 30th July 2015

Congrats lala. .God bless princess o,
E be like say proud baby and Princess plan am.

Double blessingsss.
The Lord is too much and ever faithful. He is worthy to be praised.

We dey wait BS.

# team blessed September #
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2015
ahnie:
***celebration galore.....oya lets rub powder on our faces and necks......Dancing and partying.we are omin with our banga soup and usi(starch)with correct dry fish .

I ate this yesterday night but with turkey.

@lala4sure, Congratulations on the safe delivery of your princess. May she be a source of joy and blessing to your home. May God be praised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Proudmum, proudpapa, congrats on your baby!! May he bring joy into your lives.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2015
@ lala4sure,
Congratulations and God bless your princess.

Team July!wow.

We rock abeg!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lufizzkids(f): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Halelluyah !!! Lala4sure and the proudy's a massive congrats to you all. God is greatly to be praised.

Its me blessedtwins here.my phone went for repairs and I couldnt resist partaking in the goodnews.Our God is good

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Proudies congratulations o. Na so so peep I de peep to hear good news and see an oh. Chei this is nice o. May God bless the LO. Mayehe continue to bring u joy. May he bring you both closer than ever. Gosh how time flies. Just like yesterday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2015
lala4sure:
Hello Ladies,

Congratulations may God bless her. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Wow, wow! Congrats proudmum38 and lala4sure. God bless ur los. Team July una do well o.
Oya team August mk una tk rollcall. Who's first?
Wch pple dey my team sef? Mk we begin kno ourselves small small.
#teamjanuary#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2015
@lala4sure,
Too sure lala, wink , we thank God for safe delivery.. This E-family of ours is just blessed...

Seems you wanna be starting something though, tongue cos lil proudy has kept us in suspense , we've been holding our breath & looking forward to his announcement & also shares a birth date with lil princess does not mean lil bobo king is out of the wifey contest, At least he is the elder! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
lala4sure:
Hello Ladies,

Congrats mama. God bless our angel and the whole family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2015
TEAMJULYROCKS.... I accept ooo,two babies in one day,God is wonderful

congrats to lala4sure, no august carryova 4 u,may God bless proudyson wife, Amen.

awaitn ur BS @Lala4sure nd dat of Prouddad BS.

iyaderachuks God is wt u mama.

Augustmama,re u good to go?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nowuseeme(f): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
I must say I have been an ardent follower of this thread but I don't post. I want to use my 1st to say a big congratulations to the proudy family on the birth of lil proudy and also Lala4sure on her princess. May their arrival mark greater blessings for your households. Ehen make una welcome me and tie me down this time around not to fly off again grin cos i'm always so lazy to type. #TeamSeptember

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abibaby(f): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
WAO CONGRATS TO D PROUDIES,ATLAST HE IS HERE,MAYGOD BLESS UR LO ND TO LALA4SURE CONGRATS ON DARRIVAL OF UR PRINCESS MAY SHE B A SOURCE OF JOY TO D FAMILY.
U R BOTH WELCOME TO VIGILANTE WORLD
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Wow, wow! Congrats proudmum38 and lala4sure. God bless ur los. Team July una do well o.
#teamjanuary#
Present Ma cheesy Enchante!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maebem: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Hearty congratulations to the proudy family and lala4sure on the arrival of LOs, may they bring al round blessing to u and all urs.

@ August mamas how una dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maebem: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Oya team August mk una tk rollcall. Who's first?
#teamjanuary#

yes ooo..we need to start knowing ourselves..congrats mamas
#teamjanuary#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2015
Congrats lala4sure! Welcome lil princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2015
nowuseeme:
I must say I have been an ardent follower of this thread but I don't post. I want to use my 1st to say a big congratulations to the proudy family on the birth of lil proudy and also Lala4sure on her princess. May their arrival mark greater blessings for your households. Ehen make una welcome me and tie me down this time around not to fly off again grin cos i'm always so lazy to type. #TeamSeptember

U r humbly and lovingly welcome to the ever and fast growing family... and I bind every spirit of laziness to type grin.. God b wit u and us all.. one love alwaz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2015
cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2015
Lovely mamas kindly come to my aid.I've been having light yellowish discharge for 4 days now.its itching horribly wen it touches d labia.must I do hvs first before administring treatment?what cream or pessary is safe?am 16 weeks gone.all efforts to reach my gyne have proved abortiv.Godbless as u help me out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2015
I am so addicted to this page even though I don't post too often. Congrats to proudmum and lala4sure. May the Lord bless and protect your LOs. July momas indeed rock. #proudlyteamJan#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2015
tatacherie:
Lovely mamas kindly come to my aid.I've been having light yellowish discharge for 4 days now.its itching horribly wen it touches d labia.must I do hvs first before administring treatment?what cream or pessary is safe?am 16 weeks gone.all efforts to reach my gyne have proved abortiv.Godbless as u help me out

Pls kindly get to d hosp and have HVS done for proper treatment.. and pls maintain gud hygiene, take lots of fluid and fruits and wear cotton pants.. let us knw ao it goes @ d hosp.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Mamas, I don't know if am the only one feeling this way o. I am almost 14weeks gone but no bump and sometimes I don't even feel like am pregnant though I had Ms for some weeks and my scan shows all is well . My first pregnancy wasn't like this. I am yet to start antenatal. Please mamas is it normal for baby bump not to show at this stage or am I just being paranoid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2015
kaffy4bill:

U r humbly and lovingly welcome to the ever and fast growing family... and I bind every spirit of laziness to type grin.. God b wit u and us all.. one love alwaz
Good Morning our one n only nurse kaffy, how is princess doing n ur princes.

Pls I have a friend, she is six preg with twin, recently doc told her d babies are not growing properly n re too small for their gestation age. Please wat can she do, wat food do u think ll help her babies. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Pls kindly get to d hosp and have HVS done for proper treatment.. and pls maintain gud hygiene, take lots of fluid and fruits and wear cotton pants.. let us knw ao it goes @ d hosp.
Thanks Ma'am.buh as they are on strike if no Dr is available I will do it a lab then.thanx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Congrats lala4sure
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beegail1(f): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
]I must say I have been an ardent follower of this thread but I don't post. I want to use my 1st to say a big congratulations to the proudy family on the birth of lil proudy and also Lala4sure on her princess. May their arrival mark greater blessings for your households. Ehen make una welcome me and tie me down this time around not to fly off again grin cos i'm always so lazy to type. #TeamSeptember[/quote]

same here oooooo. my story just d same way u wrote it here.
congrat prouddad, proudmum n lala4sure on d birth of ur babies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Knock knock,my princess pls spare me 3mins out of ur tym to wish d proudys congratulations on d arrival of dere lil proudly.she said mama pls send my regards to d proudly as well.CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.