Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140685 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6307) (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) (6312) (6313) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=Layormiii thank you grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=TOHHAN. Thank you. I will go through it.

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy/health-and-safety/brown-discharge_40007926[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2021
GracieN:

We are doing great. Thank you.

Good to know, how is Ms treating you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2021
ladyrachy:

Hi mama,am also July ms is not treating me well coupled with having ulcer which I don't even know if it existed before cos I don't feel pain at all. Doc said the pregnancy is what is triggering those reaction am getting. Pls the discomfort back pain and left rib pain is draining. I throw up after eating I need help mamas am in tears right now don't know what else to do.was given gestid pregnancy suspension to ease the stomach burn ,hmm yet oooh God see me thru
so sorry about what you're passing through mama. Please wipe your tears, very soon the Ms will be over. No matter how small, please eat , I'm my own case doctor said I can be taking milk drinks (avoid Pepsi coke etc) so anytime I don't feel like eating anything, I just take any milk drink to avoid empty stomach.
Sorry ehn, u will get better soon , nah just time . stop crying ehn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2021
ladyrachy:

Hi mama,am also July ms is not treating me well coupled with having ulcer which I don't even know if it existed before cos I don't feel pain at all. Doc said the pregnancy is what is triggering those reaction am getting. Pls the discomfort back pain and left rib pain is draining. I throw up after eating I need help mamas am in tears right now don't know what else to do.was given gestid pregnancy suspension to ease the stomach burn ,hmm yet oooh God see me thru

Just hang in there mama, I can assure you it will get better, I have been there and when mamas told me it will get better I thought they were just trying to console me but it did got better and now I'm gradually getting my old self back grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2021
Krystalluv:
My December people, how we dey? Hope we are preparing for LOs arrival? We should be packing hospital bag already..
The way I've been baby dancing and drinking ewedu soup, u will think my life depend on them. I just can't wait to see lo..
Shopping done. Hospital bag packed. Exercise started..
But wait o, does it mean nobody wants to port to Nov? Pls, let the BAs start rolling in!!
Easy peasy delivery to us all.
Cappo, hope you are not porting and leaving us o!
Shopping done, hospital bag yet to be packed. No energy for exercise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Firstlady001: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2021
Krystalluv:
My December people, how we dey? Hope we are preparing for LOs arrival? We should be packing hospital bag already..
The way I've been baby dancing and drinking ewedu soup, u will think my life depend on them. I just can't wait to see lo..
But wait o, does it mean nobody wants to port to Nov? Pls, let the BAs start rolling in!!

Omo the walking like penguin � no be small, anticipating LO already. I wish us all safe delivery, mother alive and baby alive both in good health in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ranameer: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2021
hazee11:
She is 37 weeks
the possibility of baby turning as from 37 weeks is low cos baby is fully developed & no enough space in there any more. I will advise you listen to doctor's advice.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2021
hazee11:
Thanks Ma'am, this gave me a kind of relief, though I told Wify same but u know women are always anxious, it's our first baby though.

You're welcome. God made us like that jare.. We go dey alright.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Mizjemie25:
I’m here o.. walking like a penguin grin ;.. I almost ported to November o because of high blood pressure but God willing, we moved the date..I’m hospital ready and doing count down sef.. I’ve been scheduled for elective CS next week friday! I can’t wait o.. the weight and pressure is killing me.. safe delivery to us all
Our mummy of two.. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2021
formidablefunmi:
Hi mamas my period is 6 days late I did a test and it was positive. Went for scan yesterday but scan could not see anything. Is it that it was too early to check?

It might be too early for an abdominal scan. A transvaginal scan would be better.
Was it a urine or blood test u did?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Funky123:

How una dey find baby dancing easy with big belle, please drop the style manual abeg grin grin
Na 'kodi' style oo.. Just push bum bum up make work start from behind.. As in like rear entry tongue wink
Abi u do side by side..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
cutiereborn:

Cappo, hope you are not porting and leaving us o!
Shopping done, hospital bag yet to be packed. No energy for exercise.

I wish to port oo but I have some works to round up. Baby should just come around edd.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Firstlady001:

Omo the walking like penguin � no be small, anticipating LO already. I wish us all safe delivery, mother alive and baby alive both in good health in Jesus name

Amen. Enjoy the penguin walk while it lasts.. We are almost at the finish line.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=Krystalluv post=107948001]

I did both urine and blood. I did transvaginal scan too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Krystalluv:

I was hoping to birth baby at 38 weeks but I've been begging baby to wait till next week so I can round up some works.. We'll be 38 weeks by Saturday. I had cramps last night, though period-like cramps and some stomach tightening sometimes. I guess d cramps u are talking about is the false labor nurses tell us..

I pray the baby obeys o,period-like cramps are onset of labour o. Be very ready. Am surprised am already having this feeling at 36 weeks. I don't mind baby coming at 38 weeks jare,am tired
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Krystalluv:

Abeg when did you start baby dancing and the Ewedu drinking?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Krystalluv:

Na 'kodi' style oo.. Just push bum bum up make work start from behind.. As in like rear entry tongue wink
Abi u do side by side..

Jesu mi o, it's so hard, side by side did not even work
Kodi style self e get as he be, Libido is 5% undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IhateInjustice(f): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
kokaiye:
welcome our team second iya ibeji ... U ve bein added wink

Thank you cappo smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=formidablefunmi post=107951154][/quote]

If both urine and blood tests are positive, then it's too early for scan to see anything, except u recently had a miscarriage and hcg is still present in ur body. Just be calm and repeat scan at 8-12 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
dunnybaby:

I pray the baby obeys o,period-like cramps are onset of labour o. Be very ready. Am surprised am already having this feeling at 36 weeks. I don't mind baby coming at 38 weeks jare,am tired
Ah.. Labour ke.. Baby should chill and come around edd abeg..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
dunnybaby:

Abeg when did you start baby dancing and the Ewedu drinking?
I started last week, that's about 37 weeks. I starting cleaning of the nipples too last week, I had to pause that for now bcs I had slight contractions the day I did it. I learnt nipple stimulation can trigger contractions.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Funky123:

Libido is 0% here but I don't have choice. Like one of my aunties said, it's not for pleasure now, it's just for easy delivery.. I'm d one running after DH every night now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedere: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good evening mamas, I’ve been ttc for a year now.. last year I conceived, had all the preggy symptoms and a period but got a bfn for 7weeks. 4 urine test, 2 blood tests and 1 ultrasound so the doctors ruled out pregnancy and then I fell ill which was mistook for malaria and I was given injections and drugs, it was after that it showed on a scan but was too late, I lost it.. the last one year I’ve been ttc but nothing happened until last month I did a full test hsg, hormonal and my hubbys sperm all was very fine except Ive had high prolactin.. so I was prescribed synergo Cabergoline. I’ve been taking for a month and was expecting my period last week Friday and for the first times it’s 6days late and blood and urine test showed bfn. I had serious cramps but yet no period till the cramps reduced. Jus heaviness in lower abdomen. Please mamas advice.. what should I do? I’m confused.. I jus want my bfp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by madprophet(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hello

You are all invited.

Thanks

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Omakraid:
Good morning mums and mum's-to-be, I was at the hospital on Saturday to register for antenatal and I was given ferrotone, Calcium tabs and Amalar (antimalaria). That night I started the ferrotone and calcium while I used the Amalar on Sunday still continuing the other ones. On Monday morning, I started vomiting, I vomited thrice that day, same on Tuesday morning so I discontinued the drug after reading that vomiting is one of its side effects and since I've never vomited in the past 16 weeks.
Infact I'm still nauseated and many times weak. Am I okay at all? I don't want to go back to the hospital yet
i will like to ask few questns.
Q1. Are you taking ferrotone with calcium together? If yes pls stop, u cn takr ferrotone im d morning and calcium in d night
Q2. Ve u start taking d malaria drugs? If yes... Pls stop taking ur prenatals for now until u finish taking ur malaria drugs... Dis is wat i was advice to do my doc in my previous pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Funky123:

How una dey find baby dancing easy with big belle, please drop the style manual abeg grin grin
lol... Yesso... Pls tell us cs me too dey wonder grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
kokaiye:
i will like to ask few questns.
Q1. Are you taking ferrotone with calcium together? If yes pls stop, u cn takr ferrotone im d morning and calcium in d night
Q2. Ve u start taking d malaria drugs? If yes... Pls stop taking ur prenatals for now until u finish taking ur malaria drugs... Dis is wat i was advice to do my doc in my previous pregnancy.
Thanks for your input ma.
1. The ferrotone is once a day and the calcium is twice a day. So i end up taking both together at night
2. The malaria drug is 3 in 1 to be used once and I used it already but later that same day I used the ferrotone and calcium.
But the last time I used both was Monday night but I'm still feeling bad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Krystalluv:

Abi u do side by side..
ha... Omo dt doggy too rough 4 me oooo.... D side one wey b say one go bk hubby dey ok abeggi undecided ... Sex aint just my tin while pregnant cry .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Funky123:

same... Mine is 0%

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
blessedere:
Good evening mamas, I’ve been ttc for a year now.. last year I conceived, had all the preggy symptoms and a period but got a bfn for 7weeks. 4 urine test, 2 blood tests and 1 ultrasound so the doctors ruled out pregnancy and then I fell ill which was mistook for malaria and I was given injections and drugs, it was after that it showed on a scan but was too late, I lost it.. the last one year I’ve been ttc but nothing happened until last month I did a full test hsg, hormonal and my hubbys sperm all was very fine except Ive had high prolactin.. so I was prescribed synergo Cabergoline. I’ve been taking for a month and was expecting my period last week Friday and for the first times it’s 6days late and blood and urine test showed bfn. I had serious cramps but yet no period till the cramps reduced. Jus heaviness in lower abdomen. Please mamas advice.. what should I do? I’m confused.. I jus want my bfp
it was confirmed dt sm women do gt pregnant without getting bfp frm urine test... u mayb pregnant lik d last time... Just wait a little bit for pelvic scan to confirm if u r pregnant or not
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Omakraid:

Thanks for your input ma.
1. The ferrotone is once a day and the calcium is twice a day. So i end up taking both together at night
2. The malaria drug is 3 in 1 to be used once and I used it already but later that same day I used the ferrotone and calcium.
But the last time I used both was Monday night but I'm still feeling bad
i noticed dt in most hospital in Nigeria dey dont tell patient not to take some drugs together because it can trigger some side effects, some side effects can be brutal too... But this people wont tell u... C ehn... U aint suppose to take ferrobine with calcium, calcium dont go with many drugs it. N 4 malaria drugs, u r suppose to stop ur routine drugs 4 dt 3days wen taking d malaria drugs... U rusume ur routine drugs after u r done wit ur malaria drugs to avoid any side effects it may cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6307) (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) (6312) (6313) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.