Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148045 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6322) (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 6:37am On Dec 09, 2021
kokaiye:
yes... Bcs their is enough water in d breastmilk dt is if wife is practicing exclusive breatfeeding..... Until e start taking solid, dont give baby water... But sm mamas no follow dis ooo... But i did, lol... My baby didnt even accept water frm me so i kuku didnt bother until i started givin him solid at 7months old.

Okay. Thanks
I'll tell my mom to follow dat step too coz my mom do give him water once in a while especially when my wife isn't producing enough breast milk. But now that she's producing enough, dey should keep giving him breast milk.
They called me yesterday to send money for baby food. I think they don't really need baby food, Abi what do you think.
They one we bought the other time is when my wife isn't producing milk at all for about 6days after delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luuvlly: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Okay. Thanks
I'll tell my mom to follow dat step too coz my mom do give him water once in a while especially when my wife isn't producing enough breast milk. But now that she's producing enough, dey should keep giving him breast milk.
They called me yesterday to send money for baby food. I think they don't really need baby food, Abi what do you think.
They one we bought the other time is when my wife isn't producing milk at all for about 6days after delivery
Good morning, you can join the group "ask the pediatricians" on Facebook. The one with 702k members. Still pregnant with my first baby but I have learnt a lot from the group. Welldone good papa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2021
luuvlly:

Good morning, you can join the group "ask the pediatricians" on Facebook. The one with 702k members. Still pregnant with my first baby but I have learnt a lot from the group. Welldone good papa

Wow. Thanks so much mama. I'll check it out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Diamondmae: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2021
Omakraid:

As you have desired, so shall the Lord do unto you in Jesus name. You'll have testimonies of fruitfulness and it shall be permanent. The Lord who did it for many who had lost hope will look down on you and show you mercy. Keep on with your faith, the siege over your womb is over and you are more than conqueror.

Amen n Amen
thanks for your words of prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Diamondmae: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2021
Expectantmom:

I believed and still believe His word that says "there shall be no barren in the land" I pray that God of impossibilities shall bless you with the fruit of the womb sooner than expected. You shall carry your children in your arms in Jesus might name. I know you must have done this but try and dedicate a day,two or three days for prayer and fasting and wake up in the middle of the night requesting the fruit of the womb. I believe He will do it because He does not fail. Your testimony is permanent sis.

I say Amen n Amen
thanks sis for your words of prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Diamondmae: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2021
kokaiye:
may d almighty God with his mighty power give u wat u requested insha Allah... Amin!!!

Amen n Amen
thanks so much sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Okay. Thanks
frm wat u said here, it means ur wife is combining breastmilk with formular... Let dem continue givin d baby water cs formular mkz baby constipated.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Expectantmom:

My beautiful and strong waddling mamas, I hope and believe God we are all doing good? MS should be relieving us by now except some "bearable" ones like weakness and tiredness.
I pray as we have started with God Almighty, we shall finish with Him. There shall be no losses(for mothers and babies) among us in Jesus name and people shall celebrate with us.
For FTMs like me, how are we coping? The Lord is our strength but please and please get help from family and friends so we can have enough rest.
Furthermore, I know gender reveal time is still a bit far but if there is anyone who has been able to see Little one's gender can start providing it for compilation.
God bless us all and perfect this wonderful journey.
Team May for perfect delivery
Teamperfection.

Good morning Cappo.

EED 22.
As a FTM I did not experience any symptoms rather than eating for the community . I don't want to complain so that I won't get them like you. grin.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
mjblinks:

Good morning Cappo.

EED 22.
As a FTM I did not experience any symptoms rather than eating for the community . I don't want to complain so that I won't get them like you. grin.
Lol. I'm happy you didn't have to go through all those pain.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mosi01: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Diamondmae:
Good evening beautiful mothers..those that have delivered congratulations, those waiting to deliver God will see you through.
I have been following this group before I get married, but am still waiting to register my bfp on this group.
29th December will be my 2years anniversary.
I want the mothers to raise their voices in prayer for me, that God should bless my womb with a baby this December. I believe that God hears the prayer of mothers. and I believe God will bless me and I will testify.
sorry for my long post

May your desires be granted. You can join us at Shiloh tonight. 6pm Nigerian time. Search domi radio on google.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aiye1988: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Check what LaFiya telehealth offers you today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vpK7ocQX0I
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Expectantmom:

My beautiful and strong waddling mamas, I hope and believe God we are all doing good? MS should be relieving us by now except some "bearable" ones like weakness and tiredness.
I pray as we have started with God Almighty, we shall finish with Him. There shall be no losses(for mothers and babies) among us in Jesus name and people shall celebrate with us.
For FTMs like me, how are we coping? The Lord is our strength but please and please get help from family and friends so we can have enough rest.
Furthermore, I know gender reveal time is still a bit far but if there is anyone who has been able to see Little one's gender can start providing it for compilation.
God bless us all and perfect this wonderful journey.
Team May for perfect delivery
Teamperfection.
Fine ooo, we are pushing. Very soon, it'll be our month by the grace of God. Amen to all the prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=threegees h /quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
threegees:

Please I need this help. I'd appreciate it if anyone can help me.
Thank you
Truth be told, nobody is going to lend you 35,000 naira on an online forum especially during this period and you may not even pay back. It is better to receive little amounts from several people.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
My people good evening, I have not been taking my vitamin b complex and ferrous sulfate it makes me feel some how, abeg does pregnacare cover for all these should I just buy pregnacare and damn all these ones?? Abeg I'm tired of feeling sick at 2nd trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by breeezefe: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Expectantmom:

Ok o teamie. You see I need to learn that roll call thing.
Please May mothers can start signifying themselves by quoting me so I can start compiling names. God in His infinite mercy that has given us this wonderful gift will guide and protect us through it all. None shall experience miscarriage or still birth among us and our testimonies are permanent in Jesus mighty name because He said "fear not, for I
am with you".

May 7th 2022 o

Please is it soo compulsory to take pregnacare??

The only routine I have been taking is folic and fersolate o. That's what the doctor prescribed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by breeezefe: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Omakraid:
Where are the May 2022 mamas, let's bring out our golden chairs for groupie ooo and also choose a Cappo as we are progressing in God's grace and mercies.. I suggest Expectantmom as Cappo, I know you are online mama so come out.
@breeezefe, mama hope you are doing good, its been a while

Yes oo

Been so stressed with work, school and everything.

But I am fine now
Thank You Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
breeezefe:

May 7th 2022 o

The only routine I have been taking is folic and fersolate o. That's what the doctor prescribed
Ok mama. Heard pregnant care covers all the needed vitamins and all so I think it is advisable to use pregnant care.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Diamondmae: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mosi01:

May your desires be granted. You can join us at Shiloh tonight. 6pm Nigerian time. Search domi radio on google.

Amen
thanks so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2021
breeezefe:

Yes oo

Been so stressed with work, school and everything.

But I am fine now
Thank You Mama
Oh, thank God.. Oya do and join team ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
MorningStar233:
My people good evening, I have not been taking my vitamin b complex and ferrous sulfate it makes me feel some how, abeg does pregnacare cover for all these should I just buy pregnacare and damn all these ones?? Abeg I'm tired of feeling sick at 2nd trimester
My sister, what if you also can't take the pregnacare? When I registered for antenatal at 16wks, I was given ferrotone(contains folic acid, vit b comp and iron) and calcium after I complained about folic acid. I started throwing up ooo, imagine I didn't vomit and feel sick until week 16, I had to stop the drugs for like 2 weeks until I was encouraged to start taking it again. If you are sure the pregnacare contains all you need in the right quantity, you are good to go or you suspend the ones you are using for some days and continue later

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2021
breeezefe:

May 7th 2022 o

Ehhhh, we share same EDD. What a wonderful God.

What you were given by your doctor is OK ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Hello mamas,
So I have been taking progesterone injection since my 4th week and I am presently in week 12. And doctor told us the injection would last till week 12.
When I went for the last injection on Monday she said it was a mistake or so that the injection should be till 13th weeks and not week 12. Meaning I have an extral week to go plus 10k which I pay weekly. Over 100k(not complaining cos my baby is fine)

But honestly aside the injection being a very uncomfortable one , dropping 10k weekly is not funny atall. I don't want to take it. my husband is saying h won't pay. Please I need advice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2021
Good morning mamas is it okay to drink teem bitter lemon in pregnancy. MS has dealt with me seriously. Can't stomach much except late afternoon, av tried all I can no avail I just left it in God's hands to be my strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2021
Layormiii:
Hello mamas,
So I have been taking progesterone injection since my 4th week and I am presently in week 12. And doctor told us the injection would last till week 12.
When I went for the last injection on Monday she said it was a mistake or so that the injection should be till 13th weeks and not week 12. Meaning I have an extral week to go plus 10k which I pay weekly.
Honestly aside the injection being a very uncomfortable one , dropping 10k weekly is not funny atall. I don't want to take it.Please I need advice.
It's annoying, but if something were to happen you would blame yourself for not doing it.

If you can afford it, just do it for you and your baby's sake. You've done your best and God can handle the rest.
May God see us through.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Layormiii:
Hello mamas,
When I went for the last injection on Monday she said it was a mistake or so that the injection should be till 13th weeks and not week 12. Meaning I have an extral week to go plus 10k which I pay weekly.
Honestly aside the injection being a very uncomfortable one , dropping 10k weekly is not funny atall. I don't want to take it.Please I need advice.

You have come this Far, it's just one left ooo don't allow this last one to ruin all the money have spent
In case you are not convinced, think about the fact that what you are expecting is worth more than money and money can never buy it

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2021
Layormiii:
Hello mamas,
Nawa oo, why was it when you went for the last injection that she told you it will last till week 13, e b like say plan dey for that money.. Just call back and ask if you can switch to progesterone (tablets). If she says no, just manage and collect the last one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2021
*clears webs and looks around *
Mamas una dey try ooo... I miss every one here both old and new members especially my teammates for Team December 2020. It is not easy keeping up with kids, work,family and still having time to be present here.

My prayers for all d waddling mamas is that God will do it for you as HE did for us. Safe delivery and blessings in your family.

Our birthday coming soon smiley smiley smiley smiley merry Christmas in advance.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Omakraid:

My sister, what if you also can't take the pregnacare? When I registered for antenatal at 16wks, I was given ferrotone(contains folic acid, vit b comp and iron) and calcium after I complained about folic acid. I started throwing up ooo, imagine I didn't vomit and feel sick until week 16, I had to stop the drugs for like 2 weeks until I was encouraged to start taking it again. If you are sure the pregnacare contains all you need in the right quantity, you are good to go or you suspend the ones you are using for some days and continue later

Thanks dear, I suspended it and I resumed last night
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2021
MorningStar233:

Thanks dear, I suspended it and I resumed last night
That's better, you can also space d drugs especially when you don't feel too good combining them. It is well with us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2021
sunbestie:
*clears webs and looks around *
Mamas una dey try ooo... I miss every one here both old and new members especially my teammates for Team December 2020. It is not easy keeping up with kids, work,family and still having time to be present here.

My prayers for all d waddling mamas is that God will do it for you as HE did for us. Safe delivery and blessings in your family.

Our birthday coming soon smiley smiley smiley smiley merry Christmas in advance.
Amen. How are you and the family? Learnt a lot from you and other mamas in the 2020 team. Should we be expecting you 2022 as I can't remember if you hung your boots in your last BS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Omakraid:

That's better, you can also space d drugs especially when you don't feel too good combining them. It is well with us
Amen oo, thanks alot ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6322) (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.