Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149736 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6326) (6327) (6328) (6329) (6330) (6331) (6332) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Krystalluv:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

To the glory of God, I welcomed my princess yesterday 12-12-21 thru emergency CS due to fetal distress.

My December people, ur cappo yaff born oo
Congrats mama. We rejoice with you and your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
dunnybaby:
My princess arrived this morning via planned C.S due to bladder prolapse.
EDD-Dec 25
DOB- Dec 13.
I don hang boot o,if I hear pregnancy again,na race.
Congratulations mama. This is good news! Quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Krystalluv:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

To the glory of God, I welcomed my princess yesterday 12-12-21 thru emergency CS due to fetal distress.

Congrats Cappo....wish u a quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
dunnybaby:
EDD-Dec 25
DOB- Dec 13.

Congratulations mama...wish u a quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=cutiereborn post=10847009

In another news,
Me sef have born on the 10th to a beautiful princess.
Elective CS for 10th turned Emergency CS for same day.
God be praised. BS loading......[/quote]

Congratulations mama......
Wish you a quick recovery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chicaO2(f): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
My mamas, today wasnt a good one for me. I'm 37 weeks and have long been scheduled for elective CS next week Tuesday (38 weeks) due to previous complications.
However, last night I developed feverish symptoms and went to hospital only to recieve a positive COVID test. Now, the hospital is treating me like an alien, sent me home to isolate and won't attend to me till I get a negative covid result OR refer me to another hospital that is able to handle covid.
My question to anyone who has experienced it;
1. How long after a positive result will I see negative one?
2. I cannot afford to go into labour, should I have the hospital refer me? They mentioned Paelon and when I researched, i found that Paelon hospital requires me to drop 5 million naira to even attend to me. I don't have that, so what can I do now?
6. I am presently on Azythromycin, Coatem, Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D (in high doses) for 1 week. Won't all these drugs affect baby? Will these drugs help the positive change to negative by next week Tuesday?

Abeg help me Mamas, I'm totally lost. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
dunnybaby:
EDD-Dec 25
DOB- Dec 13.
Congratulations sis. You don give me birthday mate.Today is my birthday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Krystalluv:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congrats cappo. Welcome to our princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Krystalluv:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

congratulations cappo! God bless you and LO!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:19am On Dec 14, 2021
abike12:

Pm me when you can
Done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 4:04am On Dec 14, 2021
Hello mummies...
FTM mum here.

#TeamFebruary

EDD - Feb 8
Gender - Blue

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2021
chicaO2:
My mamas, today wasnt a good one for me. I'm 37 weeks and have long been scheduled for elective CS next week Tuesday (38 weeks) due to previous complications.
However, last night I developed feverish symptoms and went to hospital only to recieve a positive COVID test. Now, the hospital is treating me like an alien, sent me home to isolate and won't attend to me till I get a negative covid result OR refer me to another hospital that is able to handle covid.
2. I cannot afford to go into labour, should I have the hospital refer me? They mentioned Paelon and when I researched, i found that Paelon hospital requires me to drop 5 million naira to even attend to me. I don't have that, so what can I do now?
6. I am presently on Azythromycin, Coatem, Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D (in high doses) for 1 week. Won't all these drugs affect baby? Will these drugs help the positive change to negative by next week Tuesday?

I don't know much about covid with pregnancy but I will suggest maybe u visit a government hospital they should know what next to do.U and baby will be fine by Gods grace

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2021
Krystalluv:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations ma, kisses to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2021
chicaO2:

God is with you and your baby ma, if you are in Lagos, contact LUTH or any government hospital around you. I'll suggest you get a contact first so you don't scare the staff out which may result in them not wanting to attend to you. Oranyone close to you who isn't pregnant can go to government hospitals around and make enquiries while simultaneously explaining your case.

Please don't sleep on it, do it ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2021
dave06:
Hello mummies...
FTM mum here.

#TeamFebruary

EDD - Feb 8
Gender - Blue
Welcome, welcome. You cappo will bring your golden chair cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2021
dunnybaby:
EDD-Dec 25
DOB- Dec 13.
oluwaseun ooo!!! Congrat dearie... Quick recovery to u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:04am On Dec 14, 2021
cutiereborn:

Congratulations Cappo!!!
She is a blessing to your family!

In another news,
Me sef have born on the 10th to a beautiful princess.
Elective CS for 10th turned Emergency CS for same day.
God be praised. BS loading......
congratulations cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2021
gracygem100:
Good evening mamas, pls what causes frequent malaria in pregnancy, I treat malaria like twice in a month even with injections. A little stress now and I'm down with fever, body and headaches. When I go for test, d maaria and typhoid will be high. I'm starting to get worried.
if ur blood group is A- n genotype is AA pls try n protect ursef frm mosquitoes... Use mosquito net to protect ursef frm malaria reoccurring.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:08am On Dec 14, 2021
ieemmanuel:
Good evening mamas, please any treatment you can recommend for an early pregnancy acne/pimples all over her back and breast
no... No treatment... Mk she carry her pregnancy package with pride lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2021
Funky123:
Good evening mama's
My heart has been beating too fast since yesterday and I couldn't sleep well, I did my bp test and the result is 130/80 which is beyond normal
is there anything to be worried about sad
Please what can I do to return it to normal
It's because of the increase in blood volume but Please consult your gynae for certainty and professional advise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2021
abike12:

Pm me when you can
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:15am On Dec 14, 2021
Funky123:
Good evening mama's
My heart has been beating too fast since yesterday and I couldn't sleep well, I did my bp test and the result is 130/80 which is beyond normal
is there anything to be worried about sad
Please what can I do to return it to normal
wow!!! 130 ke? Teamie bcareful with excess salt n maggi in ur food ooo... I do have heart palpitations once in a while... Had it wit my first, it comes n goes... Same thing wit dis one too but not as much as d first, but my bp is normal... D hospital dt i use even chop my moni join b4 i knew dt it was one of d pregnancy packages... But ur own bp is high, stay away frm salt n maggi n start drinking ewedu, just put pinch of salt, reduce stress if u r still wrkin, i wil recommend dt u tk a break 4 a while n monitor ur bp... High bp isnt a gud sign 4 pregnancy.... Pls do take very gud care of ursef cs of baby ooo abeg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2021
chicaO2:

wow!!! 5million naira!!!!! Omo!!! Naija hospital no dey smile ooo!!!! So sorry u r going through dis especially while pregnant..... Most people dt beat covid practice natural remedies... its wat dey claimed, doing hotwater ginger n cloves remedy... But u cnt tk cloves cs u pregnant, n cant b tking hot water bath too.... i dnt knw how many days it takes 4 covid to leave d body thou but i believe b4 u go into labour d covid wud ve clear up... D drugs u were given r safe 4 both u n d baby, dey r immune system boosting med, n d azythrimicine is antibiotics... Dnt knw y u were given antibacteria medicine thou.... Try n Boost ur immune system up by eating lots of vegetables too and fruits n u r good to go... Quick recovery dear embarassed .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2021
kokaiye:
wow!!! 130 ke? Teamie bcareful with excess salt n maggi in ur food ooo... I do have heart palpitations once in a while... Had it wit my first, it comes n goes... Same thing wit dis one too but not as much as d first, but my bp is normal... D hospital dt i use even chop my moni join b4 i knew dt it was one of d pregnancy packages... But ur own bp is high, stay away frm salt n maggi n start drinking ewedu, just put pinch of salt, reduce stress if u r still wrkin, i wil recommend dt u tk a break 4 a while n monitor ur bp... High bp isnt a gud sign 4 pregnancy.... Pls do take very gud care of ursef cs of baby ooo abeg.

Noted
Thank you cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2021
Tinudesi:

I don't know much about covid with pregnancy but I will suggest maybe u visit a government hospital they should know what next to do.U and baby will be fine by Gods grace
yeah... Try Government hospital too... They cant turn u away.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2021
Omakraid:

It's because of the increase in blood volume but Please consult your gynae for certainty and professional advise

Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2021
Omakraid:

God is with you and your baby ma, if you are in Lagos, contact LUTH or any government hospital around you. I'll suggest you get a contact first so you don't scare the staff out which may result in them not wanting to attend to you. Oranyone close to you who isn't pregnant can go to government hospitals around and make enquiries while simultaneously explaining your case.

Please don't sleep on it, do it ASAP
yep... I agree wit dis too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2021
chicaO2:

How soon you will get a negative results depends on your body, your immune system
for my husband, it took him a while to test negative, about 2 months while we kept on using naturesfied Zinc, vitamin c and d(1000mg for all). Then at a point his office linked us with a consultant who sent us some drugs. Please try government hospital like teaching hospital and hear what they will say.

Wishing you speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2021
This TT injection is not funny o. Took it yesterday and today my arm is still paining me and swollen small. To think that I will take it more than once shocked sad

My June 2022 mamas, how's everyone doing. Honeymoon phase don start bah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Krystalluv:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations mama… you don rest oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2021
dunnybaby:
EDD-Dec 25
DOB- Dec 13.

Congratulations teammate…. Wish u quick recovery… we still dey do count down… EDD 25th also
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessyy1701: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Sabi Mama's sorry for digressing...

Please can someone recommend a good blender for Me that can blend beans too and the probably price

(1) (2) (3) ... (6326) (6327) (6328) (6329) (6330) (6331) (6332) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.