Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158612 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6376) (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Orlolahdey:
Hmmm e be like say na only me remain for team January.. 40weeks+5days and still no sign of labor, am depressed md looking forward to meet and carry my Lo in my arms. cry
Although my next appointment is tomorrow, maybe I should ask my doctor if I can be induced. Abeg Mamas put me in your prayers
Mama, don't be depressed. God will deliver you safely and we will hear your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orlolahdey(f): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omakraid:

Mama, don't be depressed. God will deliver you safely and we will hear your testimony.
Amen...tanx sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
kokaiye:
no.. D iron tablet i am takin is ferrous sulphate n calcium doesnt ve any oda name dan Calcium... C picture below.

Thanks alot ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Helpful

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2022
BS! BS!

After having my baby girl in June 2020 through emergency CS, my husband said we were done with childbearing. I knew he spoke out of concern for what I went through (dilated up to 8cm and was stuck before I called for the cs)

Although I wanted another baby, we said we were going to wait for a while so that my son and daughter would come up a little. We thought we were very careful with the withdrawal method and would have bet our last money on it.

While my girl was about 8 months, prophecy came that God was going to bless me with another baby soon even though I wasn't ready. Mehn, me and hubby stylishly said God, we go jump and pass this one abeg cos we had no house help.

Funny enough, it wasn't up to 2 months later, and I dreamt that I had twin baby girls. I don't dream that kind of dream, so when I woke up, I quickly rushed to the bathroom with pregnancy strip and this was about 4am. I haven't even finished dipping the stick in urine when the two lines appeared very thick.

I dashed into the room where my husband was reading and was almost crying when I showed him the strip. I wanted to accuse him of purposely doing it, but deep down, I knew he was as surprised as I was. I just wanted to blame someone cos I just couldn't imagine going through another 9 months with two toddlers tugging along.

Well, we accepted our fate but I just made up my mind that it was going to be another CS.

My first trimester wasn't so smooth but it wasn't so bad either. Second semester was wonderful. And then by 7 months, pelvic pain started creeping in. And my tummy became so big that I started doubting if what I had in my belly was just one baby.

Turning in bed nko? That one takes over 5 minutes for me to negotiate with baby and the pain before I would be allowed to turn or get up.

Although I was told that I was going to give birth naturally if I can trust God, but I didn't want to take chances. I knew that natural birth is always preferable by many, but I have never had an easy labour. So, I told God to give me supernatural birth before the scheduled CS date if He wanted me to go that route.

But you see, He is a wise God and knows that whatever way we bring forth our children, what matters is mother alive, baby alive. Besides, I could hardly walk well towards my 38th week so I knew I had to go in for the CS.

To cut the long story short (I sabi write long story sha, sorry grin ) I went in for the CS on 22nd January which was what my doctor calculated as my 38th week. And to the glory of God, it was successful. The CS was far much better as I felt no pain during the surgery unlike my first when the doctor cut me even before the anesthetic kicked in. I saw pepper then.

After the CS was carried out this time and the anesthetic started wearing off, I felt a lot of pain and still feel pain. I'm getting better, but still have to deal with pain (CS is no joke).

I'm thankful and grateful to Almighty God for safe delivery. My princess is worth all the pain and I couldn't have been more grateful.

I pray for our TTC sisters to experience the joy of carrying their babies just like we do in this forum.

To my lovely February team mates, I see you all. You gals are next in line to go and deliver your beauties.

And of course to all the mamas here, you all shall deliver safely with no loss of baby or mother in Jesus name, amen.

Sorry for the long read. One love!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2022
Orlolahdey:
Hmmm e be like say na only me remain for team January.. 40weeks+5days and still no sign of labor, am depressed md looking forward to meet and carry my Lo in my arms. cry
Although my next appointment is tomorrow, maybe I should ask my doctor if I can be induced. Abeg Mamas put me in your prayers
Don't be depressed mama....I had my baby at 41weeks...yours too is on the way...Safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by muheeb01(m): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2022
For easy delivery tips of pregnancy,that will prevent surgery without complication or side effects...just natural thing to take that has been in existence and practice by our great grandmothers,don't hesitate to dm me or on behalf of your pregnant wife or intending couple
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2022
whyworryPH:
BS! BS!

After having my baby girl in June 2020 through emergency CS, my husband said we were done with childbearing. I knew he spoke out of concern for what I went through (dilated up to 8cm and was stuck before I called for the cs)

Although I wanted another baby, we said we were going to wait for a while so that my son and daughter would come up a little. We thought we were very careful with the withdrawal method and would have bet our last money on it.

While my girl was about 8 months, prophecy came that God was going to bless me with another baby soon even though I wasn't ready. Mehn, me and hubby stylishly said God, we go jump and pass this one abeg cos we had no house help.

Funny enough, it wasn't up to 2 months later, and I dreamt that I had twin baby girls. I don't dream that kind of dream, so when I woke up, I quickly rushed to the bathroom with pregnancy strip and this was about 4am. I haven't even finished dipping the stick in urine when the two lines appeared very thick.

I dashed into the room where my husband was reading and was almost crying when I showed him the strip. I wanted to accuse him of purposely doing it, but deep down, I knew he was as surprised as I was. I just wanted to blame someone cos I just couldn't imagine going through another 9 months with two toddlers tugging along.

Well, we accepted our fate but I just made up my mind that it was going to be another CS.

My first trimester wasn't so smooth but it wasn't so bad either. Second semester was wonderful. And then by 7 months, pelvic pain started creeping in. And my tummy became so big that I started doubting if what I had in my belly was just one baby.

Turning in bed nko? That one takes over 5 minutes for me to negotiate with baby and the pain before I would be allowed to turn or get up.

Although I was told that I was going to give birth naturally if I can trust God, but I didn't want to take chances. I knew that natural birth is always preferable by many, but I have never had an easy labour. So, I told God to give me supernatural birth before the scheduled CS date if He wanted me to go that route.

But you see, He is a wise God and knows that whatever way we bring forth our children, what matters is mother alive, baby alive. Besides, I could hardly walk well towards my 38th week so I knew I had to go in for the CS.

To cut the long story short (I sabi write long story sha, sorry grin ) I went in for the CS on 22nd January which was what my doctor calculated as my 38th week. And to the glory of God, it was successful. The CS was far much better as I felt no pain during the surgery unlike my first when the doctor cut me even before the anesthetic kicked in. I saw pepper then.

After the CS was carried out this time and the anesthetic started wearing off, I felt a lot of pain and still feel pain. I'm getting better, but still have to deal with pain (CS is no joke).

I'm thankful and grateful to Almighty God for safe delivery. My princess is worth all the pain and I couldn't have been more grateful.

I pray for our TTC sisters to experience the joy of carrying their babies just like we do in this forum.

To my lovely February team mates, I see you all. You gals are next in line to go and deliver your beauties.

And of course to all the mamas here, you all shall deliver safely with no loss of baby or mother in Jesus name, amen.

Congratulations once again!!! God be praised

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Sabi mamas in the house.. please my daughter is loosing some hair..I’m currently using coconut oil on the hair.. what can I do to prevent this??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2022
@ Layormiii How are you doing today ma?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bluebell04: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2022
StarryV:
Congratulations mama and welcomed to our wonderful team. Planning on registering at 13 weeks. I'm 11weeks gone already.
Thanks teamie! � H&H bumping to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bluebell04: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2022
MrHighSea:

registering now. at 8 weeks. From information gathered, it should be before 12 weeks due to the early supplements needed.
Okay...thanks papa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bluebell04: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Please Mamas, any good hospital recommendations around kosofe/ikorodu axis.
Also, any reviews on Oak hospital and New Gate hospital?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2022
whyworryPH:
BS! BS!

Congratulations ma! Speedy healing.

Can't wait for ours to land as well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Orlolahdey:

All will be well mama.

You shall deliver safely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Good day mamas, please have anyone here use this Chinese calendar for gender selection or gender review and it also match with gender on scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mandela89:
Good day mamas, please have anyone here use this Chinese calendar for gender selection or gender review and it also match with gender on scan
Went to try it after reading your message and it corresponded. Why did you ask?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Omakraid:

wow, would be doing my gender scan next month but to be honest I have a particular gender in mind
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Thank you mamas for all the advice and replies . I am very fine now and my baby is active, glory to God .
Also, I haven't vomited the drugs since the first time I used it, tho it makes me feel nauseous but I have learnt how to manage myself after taking it.
Also the stomach pain have stopped. Grateful to God for the healing. I pray it remain permanent ijn
Thank you,
Morningstar233
Mysamuels
Honeysweetest
Kokaiye

Congrat to every mamas dat just delivered I pray ur LOs wil be a source of continueous joy in ur homes. I also pray for d remaining January mamas ,God wil grant u all quick and hebrew women delivery.
I pray we will all carry our bundle of joy with happiness ijn. And may dis blessing go round in double and triple fold for all TTC mamas IJN.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mandela89:
just tried it and it's correct shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bluebell04:
Please Mamas, any good hospital recommendations around kosofe/ikorodu axis.
Also, any reviews on Oak hospital and New Gate hospital?
I hear oak hospital is very good. Why not register in both general hospital and private too if you have the strength and resources of course.
But oak is good, so I heard o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Omakraid:

How is it done, let me try it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Layormiii:
Thank you mamas for all the advice and replies . I am very fine now and my baby is active, glory to God .
Also, I haven't vomited the drugs since the first time I used it, tho it makes me feel nauseous but I have learnt how to manage myself after taking it.
Also the stomach pain have stopped. Grateful to God for the healing. I pray it remain permanent ijn
Thank you,
Morningstar233
Mysamuels
Honeysweetest
Kokaiye

Congrat to every mamas dat just delivered I pray ur LOs wil be a source of continueous joy in ur homes. I also pray for d remaining January mamas ,God wil grant u all quick and hebrew women delivery.
I pray we will all carry our bundle of joy with happiness ijn. And may dis blessing go round in double and triple fold for all TTC mamas IJN.

Ahhhh, thank God for his mercies...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mandela89:

I tried it and it was wrong, it gave me a different sex than what scan gave

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Layormiii:
Thank you,
Morningstar233
Mysamuels
Honeysweetest
Kokaiye

Wow I'm so happy to hear you and baby are doing good, God will continue to keep us and our babies safe, please take good care of you and baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciousgirl20(f): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Good evening mamas, how you all doing, please as a ftm, my baby is in breached position at 30weeks, posterior position and head up, I sleep on my left side most of d time...please any suggestion on how to make d baby turn b4 my next scan? Thank u all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please mamas When is the surest time to check baby's gender? I don't want a situation where I'll go and they will speak grammar for me ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
MorningStar233:
Please mamas When is the surest time to check baby's gender? I don't want a situation where I'll go and they will speak grammar for me ..
also need answers to this question ooo, who know should help out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Towerofgrace:

I tried it and it was wrong, it gave me a different sex than what scan gave
hmm is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mandela89:
wow, would be doing my gender scan next month but to be honest I have a particular gender in mind
Please don't ooo so you don't feel down if it's not what you have in mind. Have it in mind that whatever sex you have is what God wants for you in this pregnancy.
Before doing mine last month, I didn't have any sex in mind though hubby wants a boy neither did I know if I would be excited on knowing the sex but I got the motivation I needed here. All I did was tell DH its either I go his family way( first born of all his siblings are boys) or my family (first born of my siblings 3 for now are girls) grin and I told him let's see who wins cheesy cheesy grin and I won lol. That was enough consolation, now his prayer point is baby should come on his birthday and also resemble him but not be dark like him grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Funky123:

How is it done, let me try it
I typed Chinese baby calender on Google and opened a page which asked of my date of birth and conception date (I used LMP and even ovulation) and it was same

(1) (2) (3) ... (6376) (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.