Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198803 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) (6472) (6473) (6474) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Mmadimma:

I can go ahead then? Thank you mama
Did you ask your doctor why he placed you on duphaston?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2022
Amen

Omakraid:
Prayer Monday !!!!!

Almighty God we are grateful to you for bringing us thus far this year, we thank you for all pregnant women and for the blessings in our wombs and we return all the glory unto you. We thank you for our spouses and other kids you've given to us, thank you for your protection over our families and all that concerns us, Amen.

Dear Lord, we thank you for our mummies trusting you for the fruit of the womb because you will visit them and they will begin to announce their testimonies, thank you because you who visited Sarah, Hannah and Elizabeth will visit them with their bundles of joy, Amen.

We pray for all pregnant women on this thread and others associated with us, Supernatural delivery is our portion in Jesus name,, we will hear the voice of both mother and baby(ies) in Jesus name. Amongst us Lord, there shall be no loss.

For as many due in this month, we pray they will bring forth like the Hebrew women and there shall be no complications and no record of stillbirths by your grace.

As we all go out this week, Lord please go with us and cause us to receive favour everywhere we go.

Thank you because you have answered, these and many more we ask in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2022
kokaiye:
yesso... I yaff offloaded ooo... D eagle has landed cheesy... No more backpain, leg pain, pelvic pain or any pain of wateva... I am FREE!!! Ehehehehe.... I ve got my body back!!!! Slept on my bk n tommy throughout d night. grin... Best feelin ever!!!

Congratulations mama. You dey motivate me o. Looking forward to being free as well. OMG!!! April, is that you? I see you…

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2022
Congratulations

Vivi01:
congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Omakraid:

Thanks mama, hopefully you will give us a bumpy Tuesday soon wink
I would love to post o,but I find it difficult uploading pictures on nairaland,I just don't understand it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2022
kokaiye:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Hello everyone!!! I will like to announce to u all dt i welcome my prince charming today at exactly 5:04pm at 38weeks 5days. Help me thank God ooo, God did it 4 me so easy, God is mighty ejoor grin grin grin. Will submit my BS wen i get strength... N i just dey hungry anyhow now.
Congratulations ooooooo God bless you and our prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2022
Amen o
Omakraid:
For the March mamas that are yet to deliver, We will read you BAs and BS on this thread by the grace of God.

To all April mamas starting from cappo miracletoday I command you all to go and pack your hospital bags in Jesus name. The spirit of laziness and going for shopping and ending up with Pizza and Yoghurt, get out in Jesus name.. So that labour won't start at the pizza plaza when they haven't packed their bags. Imagine porting to March, make una dey ready bikonu,, I know its not easy. Una ndo

My May people, make we dey do small small too oo, make we dey ready hospital list.

God will strengthen us all and make us deliver like the Hebrew women. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2022
Towerofgrace:
Moje l'ope
Moje Baba l'ope oo
Nigbati mo ro ise iyanu Baba l'aye mi
Mo ri wipe
Mo je Jesu mi lope repete

Mamas my golden sonshine, my rainbow after 7years storm of ttc has arrived via emergency CS
DOB 15th March

BS later

Cc cappo Kokaiye
Body dey sweet me o.Congratulations Mama,I thank God on your behalf.I am overjoyed, I have been a fan of ur diary so I count my self family. Congratulations once again mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Vivi01:

I would love to post o,but I find it difficult uploading pictures on nairaland,I just don't understand it
Ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Congratulations... Am next to testify o

kokaiye:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Hello everyone!!! I will like to announce to u all dt i welcome my prince charming today at exactly 5:04pm at 38weeks 5days. Help me thank God ooo, God did it 4 me so easy, God is mighty ejoor grin grin grin. Will submit my BS wen i get strength... N i just dey hungry anyhow now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Congratulations

Towerofgrace:
Moje l'ope
Moje Baba l'ope oo
Mo ri wipe

Mamas my golden sonshine, my rainbow after 7years storm of ttc has arrived via emergency CS
DOB 15th March
EDD 29th March

BS later

See what the Lord has done !!!
What we waited for has come to pass
See what the Lord has done!!!

Cc cappo Kokaiye

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2022
Towerofgrace:
Moje l'ope
Moje Baba l'ope oo
Mo ri wipe

DOB 15th March
EDD 29th March

BS later

Cc cappo Kokaiye

Congratulations teamie welcome son

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2022
kokaiye:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Caaaaapoooooooooooo congratulations mamaaaa

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2022
Giddem back to back to back

My teammates be dropping it hot
* u nor dey fear face* singing

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2022
Big congratulations to mommas dropping sons and daughters back to back.
God bless your babies.
Speedy healing and recovery.

For mommas that did or have done cs pls are there things esp wat to wear ideas you would love to share with FT CS Moms? This will be highly appreciated.
2. Use of belly band ( post partum belly belt).
Like i noticed one ad on mopostpartum page that it can be used after cs.

Thank u in anticipation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PrincessAyo83(f): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2022
Congratulations mama.
May the baby be a source of joy to your family.

kokaiye:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Please is there a post partum thread for sharing experiences after delivery?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2022
Towerofgrace:
Moje l'ope
Moje Baba l'ope oo
Mo ri wipe

DOB 15th March
EDD 29th March

BS later

Cc cappo Kokaiye
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 11:40am On Mar 16, 2022
kokaiye:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Wowww. Strong woman. Big congratulations to you n your family. May your princ be your pride always.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2022
kokaiye:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Awwwn congrats ma mama welcome baby oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2022
Towerofgrace:
Moje l'ope
Moje Baba l'ope oo
Mo ri wipe
Mo je Jesu mi lope rep
Cc cappo Kokaiye

Big congratulations dear. May the light of this your sunshine shine brighter and brighter. So happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PrincessAyo83(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2022
Congratulations mama, may your joy continue to grow.

Towerofgrace:
Moje l'ope
Moje Baba l'ope oo
Mo ri wipe

DOB 15th March
EDD 29th March

BS later

Cc cappo Kokaiye

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ewaifeoluwa: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2022
kokaiye:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

wowww congrats cappo, God bless the newborn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2022
Mmadimma:
Good morning sabi mamas please I am about 4 or 5 weeks gone and it's my first pregnancy but I saw my doctor yesterday and he prescribed Duphastone, vitamin c and folic acid. Tried reading up on Duphastone and I noticed it is for people with threatened abortion or repeated miscarriages. Do I go ahead and take it please?

U are welcome, we are here to support u, and pls feel at home

We are one big family here, ask us anything, we have mamas with 10kids here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2022
Toopee:

Congratulations mama. You dey motivate me o. Looking forward to being free as well. OMG!!! April, is that you? I see you…
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2022
Towerofgrace:
Moje l'ope
Moje Baba l'ope oo
Mo ri wipe

DOB 15th March
EDD 29th March

BS later

Cc cappo Kokaiye
Congrats Mama may ur son be a blessing to ur family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beautifulsenora: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2022
Towerofgrace:
Moje l'ope
Moje Baba l'ope oo
Mo ri wipe

DOB 15th March
EDD 29th March

BS later

Cc cappo Kokaiye
Yayyyyy, congratulations. God bless your family. So happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2022
Mummytoo:

U are welcome, we are here to support u, and pls feel at home

We are one big family here, ask us anything, we have mamas with 10kids here
hahahaha @ 10kids
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
dave06:
Please is there a post partum thread for sharing experiences after delivery?
I doubt it... But you can share here or on the newborn thread. It is well ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ewaifeoluwa: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Towerofgrace:
Moje l'ope
Moje Baba l'ope oo
Mo ri wipe

DOB 15th March
EDD 29th March

BS later

Cc cappo Kokaiye
Glory be to God, congratulations teamie, God bless the baby,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bastien: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Omakraid:

Did she say you are the father? Has she been seeing anyone all along? If you aren't sure, there's time to save up for DNA butbe ready to forgive yourself when the result shows you are the dad
yes she said I’m the father, well I will save up for DNA, can’t father someone’s else child! Thank you ma’am

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bastien: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thank you ma’am cheesy
FlowerGirl040:
Yes you are cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) (6472) (6473) (6474) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Timitoyo and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.