Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150707 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6485) (6486) (6487) (6488) (6489) (6490) (6491) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
legendsmother:
Circumsition will humble you embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ehh God!!!! How is LO doing? Try n take care of d place very well ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Opsycal:

Hello mama, I have a new Tommee tippee manual breast pump, please message on how to have it delivered to you or pick up if you're still interested.

Good morning ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
1stymom:
Good afternoon my Big Sisters..... I yaff
come again to disturb una oooo... E ma binu simi.... Make una no vex.

I don't know how I can aid my going to the toilet more often.... It's after 4days I do use the toilet even before pregnancy which I don't really like.... I drink a lot of water now as in ALOT although there was a time during pregnancy I detest water but I have passed that stage now. I eat fruits and vegetables but this thing won't come except it is ready..... What other options can I try......

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
legendsmother:

Get a rechargeable fan it worked for me all through my pregnancy journey
Thanks mama been thinking of it sef na the money dey delay the buying o,as am still shopping for baby things
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
nahzyla:

That's exactly what my husband does
He will position himself so that if I fan myself it will reach him. Somebody that suppose to pity me and fan me. It is well oo
Lol if he manages to fan me he will be playing with my boobs saying the thing shud not reduce after nursing baby or he is tapping my stomach and the baby will be kicking me anyhow. I tire for him disturbance abeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
ladyrachy:

Lol if he manages to fan me he will be playing with my boobs saying the thing shud not reduce after nursing baby or he is tapping my stomach and the baby will be kicking me anyhow. I tire for him disturbance abeg

If you are comfortable with it, try lying down on the cool floor tiles in the house. Use pillows to support your body. That's what I do when I don't want disturbance from kids or hubby. I just leave the alone in the room and go elsewhere to lie on cool tiles cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
nahzyla:

If you are comfortable with it, try lying down on the cool floor tiles in the house. Use pillows to support your body. That's what I do when I don't want disturbance from kids or hubby. I just leave the alone in the room and go elsewhere to lie on cool tiles cool
Thanks mama I do that at times I can't wait fr rain to start falling oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
kokaiye:
neh... Dis aint pregnancy symptoms... Smtin fishy is goin on... Go 4 test
So I complain to the Dr today, she check baby heartbeat nd said it's dere and ask to go for malaria test but the malaria test shows negative. Don't know if to do another malaria test outside the hospital lab ni or dey will all detect same thing. I can now sleep but that weakness, though reduced bt that's not still me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
TOHHAN:

So I complain to the Dr today, she check baby heartbeat nd said it's dere and ask to go for malaria test but the malaria test shows negative. Don't know if to do another malaria test outside the hospital lab ni or dey will all detect same thing. I can now sleep but that weakness, though reduced bt that's not still me
Why malaria test alone? What of typhoid test since you mentioned fever... You can run a typhoid test outside

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
1stymom:

I don't know how I can aid my going to the toilet more often.... It's after 4days I do use the toilet even before pregnancy which I don't really like.... I drink a lot of water now as in ALOT although there was a time during pregnancy I detest water but I have passed that stage now. I eat fruits and vegetables but this thing won't come except it is ready..... What other options can I try......

Though constipation is a common thing in pregnancy but roughages helps. Take oranges and make sure you eat everything in it before disposing it, continue to eat vegetables (you can prepare only ugu) and continue to drink water.. It is well with you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omakraid:

Though constipation is a common thing in pregnancy but roughages helps. Take oranges and make sure you eat everything in it before disposing it, continue to eat vegetables (you can prepare only ugu) and continue to drink water.. It is well with you ma

Amen and you too Sister mi...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omakraid:

Why malaria test alone? What of typhoid test since you mentioned fever... You can run a typhoid test outside
The matter weak me my sister, she jt ask if my body is bn hot and I said No and she's like I will only recommend you for malaria and PCV test.
Thanks dear, will do the tests again outside

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
1stymom:

lol unfortunately constipation is part of pregnancy package oo.
Just take more orange and eat vegetables too.. vegetable soup, ugwu etc that might help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
ladyrachy:

love is sweet oo.. see sweet love wink I know you will be here to register again three month after birthing your LO wink grin tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
It's fansidar aka anti malaria drugs day embarassed the way am just staring at these three big big things ehn, walai I am not ready for the aftermath vomiting and weakness.
Nah to chuk am inside amala and take later tonight. Mtcheeww angry sad

Please o is swidar also safe?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
kokaiye:
Ehh God!!!! How is LO doing? Try n take care of d place very well oood
Mama boy, how is u? How is baby doing? The boy still dey shakara for breast?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
My dear when I saw your complain initially I was like.. hmmm, this describes how I used to feel atimes in my previous pregnancies. The culprit? Low blood sugar. I'll be feeling dizzy, light-headed and disoriented until I take something sugary. My random blood sugar in pregnancy do get really low. With my first it was ranging between 1.8 and 2.
I suggest you do a blood sugar test (fasting or random). Use to cost just 300 or 500 naira. Could be the reason for how you're feeling. Just a suggestion shaa.
TOHHAN:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Layormiii:
love is sweet oo.. see sweet love wink I know you will be here to register again three month after birthing your LO wink grin tongue
Lol abeg ooo ha my body need rest but I know say na wetin hubby go like be DAT as if na him dey carry d belle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
zaynie:
Please Nancyj, someone paid for your hospital list.
Please give me a mention so you can redeem it
Mama zaynie , has she contacted u pls.? Nancij, show face nah.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
kokaiye:
the one and only March cappo. Bawoni. Hows baby boy too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
miracletoday:

Mama zaynie , has she contacted u pls.? Nancij, show face nah.
maybe she should send her a mail.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
July mamas all of u shud start coming out oo am sure the way u mamas are quiet ur baby is not so quiet ;Dabeg make una show face small let's know how many we be so we fit choose cappo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
nancyij:
good evening mothers, i am sorry captain for not been active here, i dont have good phone to browse, my edd is 13th april according to Scan, my baby sex is XX, i have not getting hospital things yet, talk of the ones my baby will use at home, it is well with me here, i av been crying, hoping and believing God that he will perfect it for me, i have been begging my baby to open way for me and her dad, i wish all of us here safe delivery, we will all deliver like an Hebrew women
Seriously , there is love here.i mean selfless love. May God bless the hand that came to our rescue. You and your household will never be stranded in life. As you call God, He will answer you. Thank u ooo. Nancyij, we talk am, no cry, God will come through. Now Helper don come

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Layormiii:
maybe she should send her a mail.
I sent her already. But she no dey online.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Amen cappo , thank you .. EDD is June 16th

Layormiii:
welcome mama, chaii after 4 years, is doing me Asif that's the type of space I want oo, because belle no easy atall angry sad

You are welcome to the team of supernatural pregnancy and birth, all those experience is what most of us dey battle with , nah the stage, but it is well. We are getting there already and that's the koko grin wink

Welcome mama, let me add you to the roll call list, you didn't include your edd

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Layormiii:
lol unfortunately constipation is part of pregnancy package oo.
Just take more orange and eat vegetables too.. vegetable soup, ugwu etc that might help

Thanks Sis....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thank you teamies, good to be here again

Cc omakraid

TOHHAN:

Welcome to our team mama, glad to have you in. Cappo Layormi comman register our late comers o or body don dey weak ni

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omakraid:

Awnnn.. LO has been circumcised, it can be very painful ooo. What did you give him?

Yes ooo I waited till he was 7days old cuz of d naming ceremony nd fear of d pains he will feel but finally mustered courage to go do it on Monday

Monday was hell for me
He cried non stop for 2 hours

I cudnt even cry I was just running here Nd there to make him okay all they have me give him is paracetamol Nd. Brestmilk

Tuesday d whole day nobody slept

Today is quite better I see d ring slowly detaching Nd
D swelling gone down a lot

Praying he heals perfectly cuz d cry ehhhh bah
lol easy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
kokaiye:

I am oo they used d ring method makes it quite easy cause we are just waiting for the ring to fall off which signifies healing Nd all we will do is apply penicillin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
ladyrachy:

Thanks mama been thinking of it sef na the money dey delay the buying o,as am still shopping for baby things

Pele it is well where I am it’s sold 1.5k to 5k

Depends on d size though

Happy shopping hunny
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dem finally gv us des (paracetamol, B2, ORS and malaria) drugs sha ooo

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cedarlivia:
My dear when I saw your complain initially I was like.. hmmm, this describes how I used to feel atimes in my previous pregnancies. The culprit? Low blood sugar. I'll be feeling dizzy, light-headed and disoriented until I take something sugary. My random blood sugar in pregnancy do get really low. With my first it was ranging between 1.8 and 2.
I suggest you do a blood sugar test (fasting or random). Use to cost just 300 or 500 naira. Could be the reason for how you're feeling. Just a suggestion shaa.
Thanks mama, ll try and do dat too because am not sure av done it before and they didn't say anytyn abt dat atall. If it's low, watz the remedy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6485) (6486) (6487) (6488) (6489) (6490) (6491) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.