Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127714 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6512) (6513) (6514) (6515) (6516) (6517) (6518) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
mzMerci:
Third trimester people, am I the only one with breastmilk in my boobs already?
Ure not the only one ooo I have leaky boobs already on and off these days.its so annoying stains my tops anyhow

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
I saw this hospital essentials on Instagram and thought to share.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
ladyrachy:
Team July dat av seen so far,the rest hurry and show up oooo
NAME/ EDD/GENDER
Ladyrachy …......10th july….......unknown
Peggygee,............July................unknown
Hibiscuss.............July...............xx
Pls these are the only monikers av seen so far u can update any info missing from dis.
@peggygee come and carry baton for cappo as per experience mama wey u be before
Team July here.
Edd: July 17

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
mzMerci:
Third trimester people, am I the only one with breastmilk in my boobs already?
No b only U ooo, I saw small breast milk yesterday nd hubby was like wat's that make I come suck nw. I just look am say oga na dirty U wan suck, no b real breast milk b dis grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
dacblogger:

Team July here.
Edd: July 17
Wow welcome teamie will update record more shud show up pls

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 12:16am On Apr 05, 2022
nancyij:
my husband got a new job today, i dont know how to thank This God, i always tell my baby to open doors for us as she is coming out any moment from now, i will put to bed anyday please put me in your prayers
Congrats on d new job.See our God in action.He is so good.Thank u Mummies for blessing my teamie. We appreciate u.pls once u put to bed, we want ur BA and BS o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 3:05am On Apr 05, 2022
BA!!!!!!

My Son has arrived. Tried to induce me but we ended up with an emergency C Section. Thank God mother and son are fine.
Birth story latter.
April Mama signing out

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cabasaa03(m): 5:52am On Apr 05, 2022
BS (Done)

My wife was scheduled for Elective CS on the 30th of March 2022 because our baby was in persistent Breached position.
on the 29th March Afternoon me and my wife went to the supermarket to purchase our baby christening cloth and by evening she request my mum to plat her hair. Exactly by 5 Pm of 29th she was having serious contraction. I told my wife to prepare herself for the Hospital. we waited for like 2 hrs may be the contraction will stop but she kept on squeezing her face.
I already assisted her to pack our baby Item and we head straight to the hospital.when we got to the hospital by 9 pm they check her file and as the Night Doctor was asking her some question she kept on squeezing her face but I assisted her to answer all the question because from Day 1 we always go for ANC together. The Doctor said i should go and make some necessary payment before they proceed. I was running up and down to make the payment but to God be the glory I got lean.

My wife was wheeled to the Theater and you know as per first time mum she was crying as i was encouraging her not to cry i do not know how water gets to my eyes as well.The operation was carried out by 11:30pm and after 30 min to 1 hr our LO came out smiling weighing 3.2kg.

Thank you to all the mamas in the house you all are highly recognized and safe delivery to the remaining
mamas as well.

Rice and Zobo will be available Tomorrow

DOB:30TH March 2022
EDD:11TH April 2022
SEX: XY

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NeroPapas(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2022
cabasaa03:
BS (Done)

My wife was scheduled for Elective CS on the 30th of March 2022 because our baby was in persistent Breached position.
on the 29th March Afternoon me and my wife went to the supermarket to purchase our baby christening cloth and by evening she request my mum to plat her hair. Exactly by 5 Pm of 29th she was having serious contraction. I told my wife to prepare herself for the Hospital. we waited for like 2 hrs may be the contraction will stop but she kept on squeezing her face.
I already assisted her to pack our baby Item and we head straight to the hospital.when we got to the hospital by 9 pm they check her file and as the Night Doctor was asking her some question she kept on squeezing her face but I assisted her to answer all the question because from Day 1 we always go for ANC together. The Doctor said i should go and make some necessary payment before they proceed. I was running up and down to make the payment but to God be the glory I got lean.

My wife was wheeled to the Theater and you know as per first time mum she was crying as i was encouraging her not to cry i do not know how water gets to my eyes as well.The operation was carried out by 11:30pm and after 30 min to 1 hr our LO came out smiling weighing 3.2kg.

Thank you to all the mamas in the house you all are highly recognized and safe delivery to the remaining
mamas as well.

Congratulations sir!!!!!
May your son bring endless blessings into your family. I was really moved to tears of Joy when you said you don't know how tears got to your eyes grin
All Glory to God!
Another thing you mentioned that gave me joy is that you've always attended ANC with her.. God bless you, you're a good man Like me grin
We await the rice and zobo!

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2022
wink grin allow him abeg

TOHHAN:

No b only U ooo, I saw small breast milk yesterday nd hubby was like wat's that make I come suck nw. I just look am say oga na dirty U wan suck, no b real breast milk b dis grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2022
NeroPapas:

Congratulations sir!!!!!
May your son bring endless blessings into your family. I was really moved to tears of Joy when you said you don't know how tears got to your eyes grin
All Glory to God!
Another thing you mentioned that gave me joy is that you've always attended ANC with her.. God bless you, you're a good man Like me grin
We await the rice and zobo!

Lol, your wives are lucky... unlike some of us that are husbands has bn around only once since we took in.... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2022
beautyuche:
BA!!!!!!

My Son has arrived. Tried to induce me but we ended up with an emergency C Section. Thank God mother and son are fine.
Birth story latter.
April Mama signing out
Congratulations ma'am, God bless your newborn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2022
cabasaa03:
BS (Done)

mamas as well.

Congratulations papa baby. May God bless your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2022
MorningStar233:

Lol, your wives are lucky... unlike some of us that are husbands has bn around only once since we took in.... grin grin
People like me o. Hubby visited last weekend for the first time since I took in. It's well with us.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2022
MorningStar233:

Hubby never follow go ANC for once. To go donate blood self, he never fix a day to go

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Excuse me people of God! I hope I'm normal and won't have difficulty during delivery because since I took in I've had sex like twice(it felt disgusting like how can a pregnant woman be having sex ontop of innocent baby. Funny I know).

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2022
TOHHAN:

Hubby never follow go ANC for once. To go donate blood self, he never fix a day to go

Same here ooo, and he won't be able to come before I deliver..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2022
StarryV:
People like me o. Hubby visited last weekend for the first time since I took in. It's well with us.

Same here o, na once and na till I born we go see again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2022
nancyij:
Good afternoon mummys in the house, i want to appreciate all of you for the kind of love i received here, i ran here for help and you mummys showed me i am not alone, i received the hospital items a mummy paid for me through mummy zaynie, thank you mummys, una pocket will not run dry, safe delivery for all of us, now i will have peace of mind my husband got a new job today, i dont know how to thank This God, i always tell my baby to open doors for us as she is coming out any moment from now, i will put to bed anyday please put me in your prayers

Wow

New baby things

New job

Incoming safe delivery wow

God is great ❤

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2022
beautyuche:
BA!!!!!!

Birth story latter.
April Mama signing out

By 3:05am, u dey give us joy

Thank God ❤
We are so happy for you and LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2022
TOHHAN:

its not dirty ooo... Dt milk is colostrum full of antibodies for ur LO to drink... Sinc its just linking a lil LO is likely gonna stil gt enof colostrum wen he arrive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2022
MorningStar233:

shebi urs is not around which is understandable... Mine is very much around but was nva interested in attending ANC wit me except on delivery day... E even came late... E came exactly wen i was pushin baby head out... D midwife asked me if dey shld allow him in, i said no... E was angry i didnt allow him in to witness d birth... Told him i wasnt in d mood to let him in wen i was buzy pushin... In my mind i was lik u didnt tk part tru out d pregnancy journey but u wanna c how d comin out?! No f**kin way... Uncle goan sidon jare.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omoogah: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Recruitment

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Expectantmom:
Excuse me people of God! I hope I'm normal and won't have difficulty during delivery because since I took in I've had sex like twice(it felt disgusting like how can a pregnant woman be having sex ontop of innocent baby. Funny I know).
fear not my sister, i neva had sex during d 2 pregnancies i had n delivery was smooth even thou i was induce both times... Everytin went well... I feel disgusted just tinking about havin sex on top an innocence human being... Eewww!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Expectantmom:
Fear not,no you won't have difficulty. Though sex helps alot.

Which means you and @kokaiye husband are patience and understanding be that. But why Una two starve Oga na grin grin E no good o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
MorningStar233:

Same here ooo, and he won't be able to come before I deliver..
Not been around is better sef. Than been around and throway face as if no be him give wife Belle

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
kokaiye:
fear not my sister, i neva had sex during d 2 pregnancies i had n delivery was smooth even thou i was induce both times... Everytin went well... I feel disgusted just tinking about havin sex on top an innocence human being... Eewww!!!
As in the first time I had it, I got up immediately after because to say I was disgusted is an understatement. Thanks for the assurance mama, I pray it goes smoothly for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
StarryV:
As he come,you go make him do all he miss grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Fear not,no you won't have difficulty. Though sex helps alot.

Which means you and @kokaiye husband are patience and understanding be that. But why Una two starve Oga na grin grin E no good o
That's why there are side chicks and hens. Na dia job be that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
cabasaa03:
BS (Done)

mamas as well.

Congratulations papa baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Expectantmom:

That's why there are side chicks and hens. Na dia job be that.
Lol. You are funny. There are some situations where by it's more of a duty than pleasure. Talking from experience fa!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
beautyuche:
BA!!!!!!

Birth story latter.
April Mama signing out
Congratulations dear. Speedy recovery to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6512) (6513) (6514) (6515) (6516) (6517) (6518) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mismore(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.