Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129473 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2022
kokaiye:
how is tommy tied thou? Nva hrd of dis
If you don't have maternity belt,you can use wrapper. Me anytime I put to birth,I will massage my tummy morning and night with hot water when bathing, then tie the stomach,latest before a month my tummy is back to pre pregnancy. It works for me,my sisters and some women I know around.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2022
@snowlake @miracletoday wanna send u a mail but cant on nairaland... Msg me on maryola4all@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
If you don't have maternity belt,you can use wrapper. Me anytime I put to birth,I will massage my tummy morning and night with hot water when bathing, then tie the stomach,latest before a month my tummy is back to pre pregnancy. It works for me,my sisters and some women I know around.
i guess its too late 4 me abi... Its 3weeks 2days now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2022
kokaiye:
i guess its too late 4 me abi... Its 3weeks 2days now.
Not too late, you can still try it out, you will definitely achieve some changes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2022
kokaiye:
e later came in... Right after baby was comin out n asked d midwife 4 permission, d midwife was lik do wateva u wanna do fast baby is here n e caught d scene... Rolled my eyes wen e was filmin thou... But i was glad e record it....
Wow, that's beautiful oo... I'll remember to ask if we can video, lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Not too late, you can still try it out, you will definitely achieve some changes.
tnk u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2022
eniedo92:
Good afternoon mummies and Daddies am new year and I will kindly need your help in my first baby pregnancy I don't have hbp issue but after giving birth to the baby I started having hbp which I manage with drugs and healthy life style now am pregnant for the second baby but am still having hbp doctor place me on Aldomet, vasoprin and nifedipine but since Aldomet is scares I have to go for dubatap but still my BP range is always 134/87 or at worst 154/97 please am scared I don't want hbp to make me loose this pregnancy because I got secondary fertility issue before I can get this I really need your help and advice and if i have anyone that have go Tru this stage before note am 10weeks gone.
I was also given this combination of drugs too for my bp,but I boy all my drugs in the hospital.they always have aldomet.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2022
kokaiye:
tnk u
kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2022
Good morning mamas. Pls, how is breastmilk warmer used? Is it for thawing cold breastmilk? I mean the warmer that looks like an insulated flask.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Carmydoll(f): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Carmydoll:
Mamas in the house, l greet you all.
New comer to the thread but have been following even as single lady.

Got married December 2019
Did HSG in April
Got pregnant July 2020 with fibroids
Had miscarriage in September 2020( worst experience of my life)
We stopped trying and went for Myomectomy in December 2020. Thank God for speedy recovery even though constipation dealt with me.

We were told to wait till 3 months before trying again so fast forward to April, May, June, nothing. So l changed to another doctor who sent me for another HSG.My tubes came out fine.

He monitored me for July cycle and gave me the HCG trigger shot. We followed with fasting and midnight prayers, hubby is very cooperative too, l bless God for him.

I am happy to announce to you that God has answered our prayers, still like a dream. l got a BFP this week via test strip. I also did blood test yesterday and it was positive too. From my calculation, we are 6 weeks. I will see my doctor on Tuesday to check heart beat and all. Wish me luck wink

Hello Fam remember me?? I want to announce to you all that l finally put to bed a bouncing baby boy that looks so much like me!!!, l had him via CS due to a previous myomectomy. TEAM March we are 2weeks today. All glory to God. For al those still on this Ttc journey, please be strong, it will end in praise. Hallelujah!!!

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2022
So I just created an email for my son. I’ll be sending all his pictures from childbirth, to pampers, everything to his email. I saw the idea on twitter and loved it.

See as my mind cut as I said “my son”. cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2022
mzMerci:
Good morning mamas. Pls, how is breastmilk warmer used? Is it for thawing cold breastmilk? I mean the warmer that looks like an insulated flask.
dis ks 4 kipping baby food warm n not 4 thawing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2022
Carmydoll:

Hello Fam remember me?? I want to announce to you all that l finally put to bed a bouncing baby boy that looks so much like me!!!, l had him via CS due to a previous myomectomy. TEAM March we are 2weeks today. All glory to God. For al those still on this Ttc journey, please be strong, it will end in praise. Hallelujah!!!
congratulations my sis.. We give all glory to Amighty God cheesy... God bless ur prince charming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2022
Viking07:
So I just created an email for my son. I’ll be sending all his pictures from childbirth, to pampers, everything to his email. I saw the idea on twitter and loved it.

very gud idea... Tnk u... I am doin d same
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Viking07:

Thank you papa, I will follow suit...see idea abeg..you are good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2022
angry
Carmydoll:

Hallelujah!!!!!, God be praised...my SIL is next to testing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2022
kokaiye:
lol... Welcm to d club... I dont ve big navel but u c.... Dt navel was playground 4 my baby... Alwz kicking d place... I ve got an outtie navel now, tnx to baby angry

Good morning sabi mama

I really think u should seek help, at a certain point of our life we all need someone to be there for us

Please seek for anyone to come stay with u even if its from 10yrs upward , please ask for any family relative that can help, its holiday period, at least someone can come

I'm begging because, my sister was alone after birth, 7yrs later and now she is having constant back pain and heart problem

I know u are very strong, I know u can do it but please let someone come around for a short time, to relieve u pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Smartriya:
BA:
Delivery Date: 11th April,2022 via emergency c-section
Expected Delivery Date: 15th May,2022
Scheduled delivery date 1st May, 2022
Sex: XY
He decided to arrive earlier. Had Preterm Premature rupture of the membrane.

The Lord is your strength, everything will be fine

It is well

Welcome sweet baby ❤

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mummytoo:

Good morning sabi mama

I really think u should seek help, at a certain point of our life we all need someone to be there for us

Please seek for anyone to come stay with u even if its from 10yrs upward , please ask for any family relative that can help, its holiday period, at least someone can come

I'm begging because, my sister was alone after birth, 7yrs later and now she is having constant back pain and heart problem

I know u are very strong, I know u can do it but please let someone come around for a short time, to relieve u pls
True talk mama its not easy if u can seek for help pls do a neighbour of mine put to bed last month she's practically doing all in the home down to even washing MIL cloths ooo,see mama DAT is supposed to assist came with a small girl to do what she complains of body pain and the tear she had while delivering is still yet to heal. I just pity her she is working till evening baby keeps crying and her husband sis almost gave baby hot water to drink without allowing it to cool yesterday. Am already planning on how my lil sis can come around until easter next yr sha can go back.cos I had no help althru 4mnths of morning sickness just one kindhearted neighbor dat kept cooking for me, I can't pass thru dat again sha

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
ladyrachy:

True talk mama its not easy if u can seek for help pls do a neighbour of mine put to bed last month she's practically doing all in the home down to even washing MIL cloths ooo,see mama DAT is supposed to assist came with a small girl to do what she complains of body pain and the tear she had while delivering is still yet to heal. I just pity her she is working till evening baby keeps crying and her husband sis almost gave baby hot water to drink without allowing it to cool yesterday. Am already planning on how my lil sis can come around until easter next yr sha can go back.cos I had no help althru 4mnths of morning sickness just one kindhearted neighbor dat kept cooking for me, I can't pass thru dat again sha

Hot water for baby, she couldn't pour it at d back of her palm first angry

See eh , for this life everything na money, if money dey professional nanny go dey. Make baba God bless us oh.

Father, pour down money for us, we need it oh. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mummytoo:

Good morning sabi mama

tnx 4 d concern ... I knw it is not healthy.... i wish i can my sister but where i am it is impossible to get anybody to help cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
ladyrachy:

oh my God!!! Wicked pipu... Pls how is d baby doing ooo abeg??!!!! Is d baby okay? No matter how many tinz i gaz do, wen baby is crying... I attend to baby first n wen done, i resume house work back.... Baby comes first.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mummytoo:

See eh , for this life everything na money, if money dey professional nanny go dey. Make baba God bless us oh.

nanny ke?! Cant trust anybody wit my baby biko

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
kokaiye:
oh my God!!! Wicked pipu... Pls how is d baby doing ooo abeg??!!!! Is d baby okay? No matter how many tinz i gaz do, wen baby is crying... I attend to baby first n wen done, i resume house work back.... Baby comes first.
Thank God d baby cried out the mother rushed in and the girl said I was giving her water only for the mother to touch the water it was hot straight from flask. Hmm she asked the girl not to bother feeding the baby anything ever again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mummytoo:

Young Lady that can't cook talk less of backing baby,hmm I wonder how she will cope when she gets married.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
kokaiye:
tnx 4 d concern ... I knw it is not healthy.... i wish i can my sister but where i am it is impossible to get anybody to help cry cry

Sometimes I feel I should just come and help u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Please who is hearing from @GenyEbere , hope she is feeling better after the loss

I pray she feels better now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
ladyrachy:

Thank God d baby cried out the mother rushed in and the girl said I was giving her water only for the mother to touch the water it was hot straight from flask. Hmm she asked the girl not to bother feeding the baby anything ever again
omg!!! Poor baby... D baby mouth wud b so sour embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mummytoo:

Sometimes I feel I should just come and help u
Aawwn!!! Tnk u ma... May God bless u 4 ur kind hrt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Carmydoll:

Congratulations ma, your joy shall be permanent

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Viking07:

Why your mind cut now? Start getting used to that fatherly feeling ooo before you faint when you first hear your boy saying Daddy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mummytoo:

Good morning sabi mama

She's not in Nigeria that's why it's not easy getting someone to stay with her... Now any relative you invite for such abroad, Hmmmn, na oyo you dey oo except your own blood

(1) (2) (3) ... (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.