Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142950 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6540) (6541) (6542) (6543) (6544) (6545) (6546) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Amakapritty:
Hi mamas pls I will be seven weeks tomorrow,is it normal for my body to get hot from time to time.....like fever ......this minute my body is hot and the next minutes it's normal......is this ok pls?

Normal, normal

Its part of the pregnancy packaging
Stay hydrated and bath if its too hot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
miracletoday:
I never bornu o. My LO is still enjoying his Playfield. And I m 39n1today.
I was about shouting hallelujah at what I saw above when my eyes looked down and saw this.. Safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Amakapritty:

Hi mamas pls I will be seven weeks tomorrow,is it normal for my body to get hot from time to time.....like fever ......this minute my body is hot and the next minutes it's normal......
In as much as it may seem normal, please go for a test to rule out malaria and typhoid

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayemco(f): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mummytoo:

All will be a thing of the past when ur children comes, be hopeful pls, I sent u an email

Yes, I have seen it, I will look to that, thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayemco(f): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
1stymom:

E-Hug to you Sis... I know it's not easy but pls take heart and take care of yourself and hubby... God will strengthen you both and give you Victory soonest.. Laugh at the problem and try again.... I will remember you in my prayers...

Amen, thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayemco(f): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
suzzyrims:

This will be your last loss ijn
I think you should use a different doctor next time so you get a different outlook to the issue
My God will suprise you soonest

Amen, thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayemco(f): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
miracletoday:

So sorry about what u are experiencing. This is not an easy road at all. From now on things begin to work in your favour in Jesus name.no more losses in Jesus name.Pls be strong.Your joy cometh soon and in full.U might need to streamline wot cud be the causes, tho I m sure you havenot been folding arms.cerclage is suggestive of cervix issues, were u diagnosed with cervix issues?what if the cause is not cervix incompetence,?lets think hormonal(I went tru this), there may be others.what signs led to each of them.are they similar?what review was given at each incidence?pls find time to check d TTC thread,we have women who have overcome in years back,.it will be an eye opener.When u have enough information, you will know if u will need to change your doctor.Your testimony is here.wipe away your tears

Amen ,Thank you.
I was diagonised with IC because its mostly occurs during the 2nd Trimester with no pains until I am fully dialated, I did my hormonal assay and it came out good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
miracletoday:

My sister, I m here o. 39w. Dh has bribed my baby,he wants him to come on a particular date.my LO sef still dey enjoy bread n youghurt servings.Now I go for monitoring everyday.Sooo tiring. I m at d hospital doing stress test, all these nah oversabi,d baby neva ready. I have been given option of induction sha,but I intend to wait it out till EDD.
hehehe grin better baby with gud taste... Abeg no gt tired abt going 4 d checkup ooo... Na better assurance say baby dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lemme rant small grin angry

Is anyone drinking water like me

I finish 10 sachet water for the day, is it not too much

If I wake up at night, my throat will be dry, very dry, so I drink water day and night

Just one day that I didn't take more than 4sachet of water, headache hammer me eh

As I drink much, I wee much
I literally finish 2bags of sachet water in 3to 4 days, I'm scared o

End of rant cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ayemco:
Good morning Mamas, August Cappo, it is with great pain in my heart I write to tell you that this is where my pregnant journey ends. Lost my angel this morning around 20weeks plus after a cerclage was placed at 14 weeks, I am down I feel everything just goes against me anytime I am pregnant. FYI, this will be my fourth miscarriage...I don't know what to do, I feel for my husband because he has been of great help all through
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this teamie embarassed my heart goes out to you and your husband. God alone knows how you feel and how best to comfort you. But one thing I'm sure of is that God does not sleep and nothing happens without his knowledge.
Please wipe your eyes and be encouraged because very soon we will celebrate with you here again and it will end in praise.
Lots of love darling ❤️

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mummytoo:
Lemme rant small grin angry

Is anyone drinking water like me

I finish 10 sachet water for the day, is it not too much

If I wake up at night, my throat will be dry, very dry, so I drink water day and night

Just one day that I didn't take more than 4sachet of water, headache hammer me eh

As I drink much, I wee much
I literally finish 2bags of sachet water in 3to 4 days, I'm scared o

End of rant cheesy
Mama, na my rant you come rant here lolzz. But mine is cold water Sha, still can't really stand ordinary water. I think drinking of plenty water is the way to avoid having headache too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ayemco:
Good morning Mamas, August Cappo, it is with great pain in my heart I write to tell you that this is where my pregnant journey ends. Lost my angel this morning around 20weeks plus after a cerclage was placed at 14 weeks, I am down I feel everything just goes against me anytime I am pregnant. FYI, this will be my fourth miscarriage...I don't know what to do, I feel for my husband because he has been of great help all through
So sorry ma, but don't worry by God's grace, we'll be here to read your BS soonest. Please cheer up

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niffy123(f): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Good evening mama's in the house, pls am a ftm ND I just gave birth two weeks through cs but my breast is nt supplying enough milk to feed my baby, I just have to be using supplement for my baby. Pls what can I do to increase milk supply?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigsmoke2(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Niffy123:
Good evening mama's in the house, pls am a ftm ND I just gave birth two weeks through cs but my breast is nt supplying enough milk to feed my baby, I just have to be using supplement for my baby. Pls what can I do to increase milk supply?
keep putting the baby to breast its will come and make sure he latches well it is the baby sucking that stimulates milk production if you give up the milk won't come. also drink plenty fluids to stay hydrated you can also try lactation cookies

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigsmoke2(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Highman23:
Hey everyone, asking this question for my babe

She saw her period last month by 13th

She was supposed to ovulate around 26-27th but started bleeding around 24th (she said the bleeding is like her period)

The bleeding was coming and going since then up until 9th of this month.

She was supposed to see her original period by 10th but nothing till now although she tells me it's because she has been having what looks like period for days.

She is not having any symptoms but I just want to understand, is pregnancy a possibility here?

We had sex close to her fertile days (22nd) but she started bleeding even before ovulation or during ovulation sef

Can anyone clear me on this.

P.S. she took postpill like 4 days before ovulation, she has taken it before and never had this effect on her so I don't know if it's the one.
it's likely the postinor distorted her cycle let's assume the bleeding she saw on 24th was her menses will mean today is day 23 of her cycle which is still in order. Wait for another 12 days if it doesn't come then zazu o tun ti zeh grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ayemco:

Sorry Mama.. Affliction shall not rise again in Jesus Name...It is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Niffy123:
ve u tried drinking pap or oat n u r stil nt producing enof milk?!!! Then get ursef fenugreek... Milk will just b comin lik tap water...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
bigsmoke2:
keep putting the baby to breast its will come and make sure he latches well it is the baby sucking that stimulates milk production if you give up the milk won't come. also drink plenty fluids to stay hydrated you can also try lactation cookies
put baby to breast ke? She didnt say dt she didnt produce milk, she does n its lil dt comes...n its bein two weeks... Sm pipu just dnt lactate well... Except dey do smtin to help wit d milk productn

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ayemco:

Oh Teamie.....It is well My darling. There is no easy to say this but pls be strong for you and hubby. Your miracle is on the way. You are a Blessed woman and you must carry your baby so don't give up. Loads of love and strength..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
kokaiye:
ve u tried drinking pap or oat n u r stil nt producing enof milk?!!! Then get ursef fenugreek... Milk will just b comin lik tap water...

Pls is it the normal fenugreek supplement? Which brand do u use pls
And how long does one have to take it.
Also how to take it pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
kokaiye:
can I use before birth in preparation,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niffy123(f): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2022
bigsmoke2:

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niffy123(f): 12:05am On Apr 17, 2022
kokaiye:

Yes, have taken enough pap but the milk is still coming small small. I will try fenugreek den. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niffy123(f): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2022
kokaiye:
put baby to breast ke? She didnt say dt she didnt produce milk, she does n its lil dt comes...n its bein two weeks... Sm pipu just dnt lactate well... Except dey do smtin to help wit d milk productn

Pls what did I need to do, am already worry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:53am On Apr 17, 2022
Bennytwin:

Pls is it the normal fenugreek supplement? Which brand do u use pls
And how long does one have to take it.
Also how to take it pls
Any supplements of fenugreek dt u can gt... Dis is d supplements i use thou... I didnt lactate at all 4 3days... So i use dis two times in a day just for two days ooo, na me dey beg breast now mk e take it easy wit me cs d way my breast dey produce milk is unbelievable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:02am On Apr 17, 2022
miracletoday:
can I use before birth in preparation,
Dnt use it oo... Frm google dey said it induce labour n thin blood so dont use it, not bcs it can mk u go into labour ( u r full term already goin into labour shldnt b problem) but bcs it thin blood, so dt u wont b bleedin too much durin labour... U cn use it after u give birth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:03am On Apr 17, 2022
Niffy123:

Pls what did I need to do, am already worry
u dnt nid to worry... Just tk d supplement n u r gud to go
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 5:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Safe delivery to everyone

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 6:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Good morning mommas.

Team May and other Sabi mama's, Please what can causes sharp pain by left side of my tummy anytime baby kick. Even if I lay down on my right, mere turning to the left side I feel the sharp pain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2022
kokaiye:
Any supplements of fenugreek dt u can gt... Dis is d supplements i use thou... I didnt lactate at all 4 3days... So i use dis two times in a day just for two days ooo, na me dey beg breast now mk e take it easy wit me cs d way my breast dey produce milk is unbelievable.

Ok thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2022
miracletoday:
BS BS BS........
To all our belleful and mamas that just delivered.
I just want to  encourage us to do well in our BS submission. It is not in competition with any team or anybody,but we all learn from it. doctors most times make generic decisions,but we know our bodies better and women instinct can't be ignored.bs are always eye openers,  when we drop BS, it helps others to make informed decisions, widens our knowledge about pregnancy, the challenges,increases success rate, gives courage to FTM, fearful ones and those who may be reluctant to go for medical interventions when safer and necessary.
NObody is concern about grammars,who queens' English help. Even white man dey write rubbish o. Then it is not nollywood movie, where u begin to say ,this film sweet, this no sweet.just give us like that.u don't have to be a writer.nairaland will not pay anybody if it is sweet pass king of boys abi toluwanile.Just tell us wetin happen we don't mind mix of language, we all be naija, we go understand.

I thought na only me de enjoy B story.
When I was pregnant with my DD, u learnt a lot from from here it made DH and I to go for ECS cos I had series of miscarriage and to God be the glory our daughter will be 2 soon. De way I de talk with my doctors, they will be like am I in medical field? U go just smile de hail my sabi mamas here. Una too much.

I no fit explain wetin I don't learn from BS.
I no say e no easy but try and drop your BS. The good Lord will be your strength.

Meanwhile, calendar is now my best friend

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayemco(f): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Sassy256:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this teamie embarassed my heart goes out to you and your husband. God alone knows how you feel and how best to comfort you. But one thing I'm sure of is that God does not sleep and nothing happens without his knowledge.
Please wipe your eyes and be encouraged because very soon we will celebrate with you here again and it will end in praise.
Lots of love darling ❤️

AMEN, Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6540) (6541) (6542) (6543) (6544) (6545) (6546) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.