Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200163 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) (6751) (6752) (6753) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2022
nellyquash:

Good morning able mamas.

E be like say my imagination is seriously dealing with me.

I have zoomed this pics a million times to know if I will see second line but I dey confuse.

I'm just tired, I don't wanna show anyone close to me before they will start singing anxiety for me. Hubby didn't even know I did a strip test.

I'm just tired jor but I'm not giving up.

This my womb must carry children.

Amen.

Happy lovely weekend to everyone.
Congratulations mama... Give some more days and repeat for thicker second line kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2022
nellyquash:

Good morning able mamas.

I have zoomed this pics a million times to know if I will see second line but I dey confuse.

I'm just tired, I don't wanna show anyone close to me before they will start singing anxiety for me. Hubby didn't even know I did a strip test.

Amen.

Congratulations are in order. Just like mine, try again at night.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Omakraid:
Congratulations mama... Give some more days and repeat for thicker second line kiss

How's vigilante mama and hope our princess is doing great?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2022
nellyquash:

Good morning able mamas.

Amen.

Congrats, mama. God has answered your prayers. By his grace, you will hold your bundle of joy soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Expectantmom:

How's vigilante mama and hope our princess is doing great?
My cappo have show face ooo.. Vigilante is good in us oo.. My mum left yesterday so its now we we... Princess Mo is doing good.. How's our little May cappo doing and how's vigilante too?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
pyzdan:
BA! BA! BA!!!
my charming prince made his grand entrance this morning at exactly 3:30am. baby and mother doing great. BS will be submitted later.
safe delivery to other preggy Mama's.
Eh God EEE...
My teamies popping like champagne kiss
Congratulations darling kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
kokaiye:
lol... Ur sister in law came prepared to finish una food grin... U don knw d kind of peeson she b be dt ooo, dnt tell ur hubby, naso problem dey start... Na u go wise up... Next time she is coming abeg pack all ur things keep away frm her sight, no display anything 4 her to ve access to.
Omakraid:

You should have just asked her jokingly immediately but since you didn't, Its fine to let it slide but be rest assured that she'll do it again.. Like how do you take things without asking because you think you are in your brother's house?? If your husband asks for the top, you can stylishly tell him what happened..
When next she's coming, package your things well. If your room has a key, make sure you keep it locked when you are not around..
Thanks mamas. Asin I never c dat kind tin b4, make U go person place con dey search Ouse to d extent of wanting to take d massage ointment insyd baby jimpo ori set telling me shebi is for stretch mark and I jt tell ha madam dat tin is like mentholated balm o not for stretch mark and it's for my baby b4 she drops it, difft things one can't be saying here self
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Good afternoon mamas,I went to the hospital 2days ago, doctor said baby is bringing bum bum and I should prepare my mind for CS which I was considering before because of my history, common to have sex(a minor surgery was performed to get the hymen off),it tools years to be able to have sex and even now sef,I still feel pain before penetration pp8 though I ran away from it for 6 months now,I am 35 weeks like this,when I got home I told hubby o,hubby told mum in-love,mama said to take herbs for baby to turn and has been recommending all sort of things to take,the bottom line like this is that my threshold for pain is so low ehn that ordinary penis undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ordinary penis I cannot take without crying,do you all think I should just jejely go for elective CS, because doctor said it is better to be prepared that to be rushed in as emergency
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
nellyquash:

Good morning able mamas.

Amen.

It's clear ur pregnant mama. Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Congratulations mama Dijah07 and teebee22.

October Mamas how are you all doing? May God Strengthen us and see us through till the end of this special journey. Make some efforts to start shopping if you haven't started yet, may God provide for us and protect us. Amen.

Cc

Ihavethingstodo

Aderebecca (It's been a while we heard from you. I hope you are doing fine.)

Blessedmum

Tgirltemmy

Bloomingbud

MercyMercy

Sugarcoatted

AmNuhRegular

omah1

Omobithousand

tikkykay

Chili89

mismore

Amen to your prayers! Thank you Cappo, hope everyone is doing fine and keeping strong. God will see us all through! IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Minmin2323:
Ordinary penis I cannot take without crying,do you all think I should just jejely go for elective CS, because doctor said it is better to be prepared that to be rushed in as emergency
Pls do not take any herbs at this stage to make baby turn,go with ur doctors advice abeg. Wishing u a safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
nellyquash:

Good morning able mamas.

Amen.

Congrats dear. It will get darker as times goes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Minmin2323:
Good afternoon mamas,I went to the hospital 2days ago, doctor said baby is bringing bum bum and I should prepare my mind for CS which I was considering before because of my history, common to have sex(a minor surgery was performed to get the hymen off),it tools years to be able to have sex and even now sef,I still feel pain before penetration pp8 though I ran away from it for 6 months now,I am 35 weeks like this,when I got home I told hubby o,hubby told mum in-love,mama said to take herbs for baby to turn and has been recommending all sort of things to take,the bottom line like this is that my threshold for pain is so low ehn that ordinary undecided
Don't take herbs to turn baby ooo... stick to your doctors advise, it's better prepared for than emergency .

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Herbs kwa, all her mind has gone to cost of the cs not considering all your suffering since weeks back.

You see, follow your mind. You are already telling us about yourself and you are still considering. Hmmmmmm

Take your decision with the advise from doctor only and i pray you will take best decision for yourself.

Minmin2323:
Good afternoon mamas,I went to the hospital 2days ago, doctor said baby is bringing bum bum and I should prepare my mind for CS which I was considering before because of my history, common to have sex(a minor surgery was performed to get the hymen off),it tools years to be able to have sex and even now sef,I still feel pain before penetration pp8 though I ran away from it for 6 months now,I am 35 weeks like this,when I got home I told hubby o,hubby told mum in-love,mama said to take herbs for baby to turn and has been recommending all sort of things to take,the bottom line like this is that my threshold for pain is so low ehn that ordinary penis undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
All these depends on your relationship between you and husband. As for my wife there is nothing she does not tell me. The way she treats my people is the same way she treats hers.

Hello, is only when you are a house wife that you can ignore such act and when you believe that you can ignore such act if your sister commits same you can ignore such that means it is ok.

But if actually love and respect exist and strong seriously i did not see anything wrong in discussing such especially that of cloth. You can even call her and just tell her that you are looking for the cloth, did she take it. It is always good to establish facts to avoid denial or in future when you bring it up, your husband will say you did not tell me and her sister will deny it then you will now look stupid.

There are things you dont even give room for it to happen, all the same do what your mind and the situation you are in can allow.

All the best.

TOHHAN:
PART 2
Now, that Tue evening, I saw one air freshener gel we'v nt used in her bag and it prompted me to deep hand in dat bag. I saw a spag insyd the bag too and she's going very early on Wed mawni,; FF to Wed mawni(5:30am), she dress up, went to d kitchen(dunno wat she's packing) and came to tell me bye so I stand up from d bed and went to d sitting rum to meet her, she was holding a big nylon(with things insyd) and her bag. I can't tell her to bring her bags for checking neither can I tell her to let me see what's in d nylon so I let her go.

I then went to the kitchen to check d spag, noodles and oda tins and I noticed garri, indomie nd spag reduced meaning the spag I saw was from our kitchen, she took the top I called hubby's own away too nd a malt frm the fridge. I was so angry that why ll she do such a tin without asking because honestly if she had ask I ll gv her more than she took, at least am free wit U and didn't complain on anytyn done by U.

My Question now is, hubby jt came back yesterday since Monday that he left for work nd I want to tell him abt it bt dunno how to present it to him because I don't wanna approach d sis myself b4 dem say person do anyhw to her hubby sister(Yoruba tins). How Una think say person fit present such matter abeg or make I just let it slide and ignore it.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
nellyquash:

Good morning able mamas.

Amen.

congratulations ma'am, just give sometimes it will be clearer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
[
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is very positive. I can see the faint line. Same thing happens to me. I get a faint positive one week to my period. After that week, it becomes darker. Give it a few days and test again. You'll see. Or get a blood test from the hospital. That one is accurate. Congratulations

nellyquash:

Good morning able mamas.

Amen.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
[

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thank you so much ma'am,I will go wit the doc's suggestion
Omakraid:

Don't take herbs to turn baby ooo... stick to your doctors advise, it's better prepared for than emergency .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thanks for your input sir, doc's advise will work better for me o,I am going for it
LUGBE:
Herbs kwa, all her mind has gone to cost of the cs not considering all your suffering since weeks back.

You see, follow your mind. You are already telling us about yourself and you are still considering. Hmmmmmm

Take your decision with the advise from doctor only and i pray you will take best decision for yourself.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
AmNuhRegular:

Amen to your prayers! Thank you Cappo, hope everyone is doing fine and keeping strong. God will see us all through! IJN
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
nellyquash:

Good morning able mamas.

Amen.

Congratulations jare, keep testing secretly e go bright...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Minmin2323:
follow strictly your doctor advise and do elective c.s to avoid stories that touch.safe delivery is the main objective .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congrats nellyquash...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
To rest your mind Waka go do blood test, there are lot of labs you can get it done e no pass 1500. It happened to me,my I showed my friend she said it's positive, went to You tube did all those their sugar/salt test. It was confusing .
I just wear cloth go bustop go do test boom 20mins result show. And I got the positive result. Next day I even say make I try the test with stripe, the yeye line show wella....

Go for lab test so you can get your full confirmation.

Congrats

nellyquash:

Good morning able mamas.

Amen.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations to all the Mama's who have put to bed.....The Lord will see us all through 4th Trimester...

For Waddling Mamas counting down....Don't worry, My God will do what only He can do by giving you your bundle of joy when due.

For Our New Mama's who just found out they are pregnant, Nothing to worry about, God will make your 9months easy..

And for Our Able Mama's TTC, Because you have celebrated with us, your miracles are on the way and it will happen sooner than expected...
All this we ask through Christ Our Lord....Amen..

StarryV, how far? you seem alot quiet....I know you are doing well....The Lord is your strength dearie..

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
LUGBE:
All these depends on your relationship between you and husband. As for my wife there is nothing she does not tell me. The way she treats my people is the same way she treats hers.

Hello, is only when you are a house wife that you can ignore such act and when you believe that you can ignore such act if your sister commits same you can ignore such that means it is ok.

But if actually love and respect exist and strong seriously i did not see anything wrong in discussing such especially that of cloth. You can even call her and just tell her that you are looking for the cloth, did she take it. It is always good to establish facts to avoid denial or in future when you bring it up, your husband will say you did not tell me and her sister will deny it then you will now look stupid.

There are things you dont even give room for it to happen, all the same do what your mind and the situation you are in can allow.

All the best.

I'll scold my sister o, infact she wears my cloth because she didn't bring much and didn't plan staying long but anytyn she wants me to dash her, she ll tell me and we conclude either yes/no.
My hubby, I was telling him Ur sister too can chop oo and he didn't even pay attention. He doesn't pay attention to such things and the day he ll notice the cloth, he can just say y don't U tell me and datz all(only if he notice self because na indoor cloth).
I'll try that part of calling to ask for the cloth and hear her response
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omakraid:

My cappo have show face ooo.. Vigilante is good in us oo.. My mum left yesterday so its now we we... Princess Mo is doing good.. How's our little May cappo doing and how's vigilante too?
Good to hear that. May cappo dey o, he dey show my boss moves now as in I no dey sleep for night again so mogba kamu.
May I email you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Which of these banks (First Bank, Zenith, GTBank and Access Bank) is best for Children account please. Anyone has an idea?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) (6751) (6752) (6753) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.