Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157377 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6770) (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) (6776) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2022
1stymom:

Long time Ma... How are you and the baby?
We are good mama. Hows our little one doing too plus How's omugwo cool? Kisses to our baby oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2022
RANTING TIME(Not Pregnancy Related)

Why are some parents mannerless? A woman with 4kids in my school(1 in primary school, and 3 in my own section [secondary]) came early dis morning and started creating Scene o,just cos d kids were sent back for owing last term school Fees..... Immediately I saw dis woman shouting at d top of her voice I just went back to my office and refuse to come out even when other staff were calling me as d V.P Admin... I came out after like 30mins and was attending to another parent when this woman faced me and started shouting o, Omo I don't even know where d annoyance came from and I gave her a piece of my mind before I was forced to enter d office. U owe gbese na u still dey make trouble, dis same woman is owing a colleague extra lesson money.....now after d whole shouting I don dey get on/off cramps abi na contractions since.

Make God save us from trouble maker

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulgal: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lazyreporta:
It's a beautiful week down here, weldone mommas..

What do you all think about scent leaf during pregnancy?

A little quantity shouldn't hurt in peppersoup
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
cinderellashoes:

I am fine mama, watching out for mucus plug after every toilet visit cheesy grin grin, four days to go! October is almost here!!!! grin

Yeah, we can't wait!!! grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tgirltemmy:
The queen is home smiley. She joined the family yesterday morning through elective CS.

The queen is getting used to her new throne and mother queen is in recovery process.

EDD Oct 4th/ Sept 15th

DOB September 25th

Detailed BS to be shared later

Sorry for porting. October cappo
Congrats mama, porting is allowed all we want is mother and child alive.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
cinderellashoes:
To the September mamas yet to put to bed, other October mamas and November mamas, I wish us all a safe delivery. To the mamas going for ELCS soon, you are already Victorious. We await your wonderful and beautiful birth testimonies.
Amen,I will know my fate next week when i visit Gynae.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tgirltemmy:

Thank you ma.

Biko what are the does and doesn't after CS and tips to speedy recovery.
Nothing much, just make sure you dont stress yourself and run away from carrying heavy objects.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doctor2022: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
RANTING TIME(Not Pregnancy Related)

Why are some parents mannerless? A woman with 4kids in my school(1 in primary school, and 3 in my own section [secondary]) came early dis morning and started creating Scene o,just cos d kids were sent back for owing last term school Fees..... Immediately I saw dis woman shouting at d top of her voice I just went back to my office and refuse to come out even when other staff were calling me as d V.P Admin... I came out after like 30mins and was attending to another parent when this woman faced me and started shouting o, Omo I don't even know where d annoyance came from and I gave her a piece of my mind before I was forced to enter d office. U owe gbese na u still dey make trouble, dis same woman is owing a colleague extra lesson money.....now after d whole shouting I don dey get on/off cramps abi na contractions since.

Make God save us from trouble maker

That’s some human beings for you, biko Cappo don’t let anyone push you into early labor..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Omakraid:

We are good mama. Hows our little one doing too plus How's omugwo cool? Kisses to our baby oo

Omugwo is going on well... Infact, I am blessed to have my mums here with me.. It has been very easy except for the fact that baby eats alot at night depriving me my beautiful sleep..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
1stymom:

Omugwo is going on well... Infact, I am blessed to have my mums here with me.. It has been very easy except for the fact that baby eats alot at night depriving me my beautiful sleep..
You'll get used to it mama, thank God for everything.. Kisses to LO

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Omakraid:

You'll get used to it mama, thank God for everything.. Kisses to LO

Thank you Ma... Kisses to our baby as well l.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Blessedmum:

Amen,I will know my fate next week when i visit Gynae.
It shall end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good evening mamas. How Una dey? How is waddling?

Congratulations to all the mums that have birthed their little ones. God bless you all.

My November teamies, we are almost there. God will see us and other mommas through till the end of this wonderful journey in Jesus name.

Just passing by with my big belly and duck fowl walking steps.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbigailPen(f): 12:56am On Sep 27, 2022
Do you know some women have anxiety and depression among others during pregnancy? These are psychological factors and a lot of circumstances can trigger such. A few examples are changes in diet, changes in sleeping patterns, hormonal imbalance, hereditary factors, and medical factors/ side effects of some medications.
Are you experiencing or do you know anyone experiencing anxiety, depression, trauma, PTSD, bipolar, suicidal thoughts, suicidal attempts and other psychological disorders?
Would you love to heal?
Would you love to become a better version of yourself?
How about starting the healing journey now with an exceptional and sympathetic mental health therapist?
Kindly send your request to +2348157302663 (Whatsapp only)
You can also request my latest fast-selling ebook. It is a perfect hand guide to healing and preventing yourself from most psychological disorders.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tgirltemmy:
The queen is home smiley. She joined the family yesterday morning through elective CS.

The queen is getting used to her new throne and mother queen is in recovery process.

EDD Oct 4th/ Sept 15th

DOB September 25th

Detailed BS to be shared later

Sorry for porting. October cappo
Congrats mama. God bless our princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kosi2018(f): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hi every one, I'm new here, congratulations to mama's that have put to bed, and those still expecting, safe delivery to you all. I'm 5 weeks gone by the grace of God, I want to ask if its safe for me to use a sewing machine at this stage,?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good morning ma'ams,I am here again to ask questions
(1) iS the first PNC(post natal care) appointment very important,I am suppose to go today but I left home to my mum in-laws place already and it is very very far to my hospital where I was given the appointment
(2)I cry everyday,say 5 times in a day,I don't know if this is a sign of PPD,I barely eat and I am exclusively breast feeding,I lost all the appetite I gained during pregnancy,I want to be left alone,I look at baby always and say Oprah Winfrey was right when she said she didn't want to birth a child because of the dead of not being there for them,I apologise to my baby everyday telling him I will always be his greatest cheerleader even though I am going tru it all at the moment
(3) oh the pain is still very fresh and this is 15 days after my CS,is there something I am not doing right,I asked my doctor before leaving home and she gave me cocodemol for pain,I don't really know what it is doing to me,my sisters had CS for their kids and none is behaving like me,(it is true that I am just being overly dramatic with the pain like my mother in-law said,now I just go inside and feel my pain in peace)
(4)baby did circumsition on Monday,not the hospital way that I was looking forward to,the person that came home to do it said we should be putting cotton wool to wrap it every morning with penicillin and drops of oil,then remove it the next morning,oh the way he puts his hands together when the pain hits him make me cry even more than him,I don't look forward to bath time anymore,are we going to be fine?
(5) when can I start bathing,I only wash down,and use towel to clean the soap on the upper part of my body
(6) mamas that have done CS should please drop manual on healing,I know our bodies are different but little tips to help my life is needed at this point
(7) and oh the pressure to go back to work just 15 days after giving birth is killing me.
Sorry for the epistle and typos,I am losing it already

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
kosi2018:
Hi every one, I'm new here, congratulations to mama's that have put to bed, and those still expecting, safe delivery to you all. I'm 5 weeks gone by the grace of God, I want to ask if its safe for me to use a sewing machine at this stage,?.
Wait for a little while before continuing with your machine if it's manual but if its electric or industrial, it's fine.. I know there are people who didn't even know they were pregnant and continued using their manual machine but its a different thing to know.. I knew I was pregnant before missing my period and I stayed off my machine till I knew my "Tanwa" was well sitted in there.. You gerrit baa? Congratulations ma

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Minmin2323:
Good morning ma'ams,I am here again to ask questions
(1) iS the first PNC(post natal care) appointment very important,I am suppose to go today but I left home to my mum in-laws place already and it is very very far to my hospital where I was given the appointment
(2)I cry everyday,say 5 times in a day,I don't know if this is a sign of PPD,I barely eat and I am exclusively breast feeding,I lost all the appetite I gained during pregnancy,I want to be left alone,I look at baby always and say Oprah Winfrey was right when she said she didn't want to birth a child because of the dead of not being there for them,I apologise to my baby everyday telling him I will always be his greatest cheerleader even though I am going tru it all at the moment
(3) oh the pain is still very fresh and this is 15 days after my CS,is there something I am not doing right,I asked my doctor before leaving home and she gave me cocodemol for pain,I don't really know what it is doing to me,my sisters had CS for their kids and none is behaving like me,(it is true that I am just being overly dramatic with the pain like my mother in-law said,now I just go inside and feel my pain in peace)
(4)baby did circumsition on Monday,not the hospital way that I was looking forward to,the person that came home to do it said we should be putting cotton wool to wrap it every morning with penicillin and drops of oil,then remove it the next morning,oh the way he puts his hands together when the pain hits him make me cry even more than him,I don't look forward to bath time anymore,are we going to be fine?
(5) when can I start bathing,I only wash down,and use towel to clean the soap on the upper part of my body
(6) mamas that have done CS should please drop manual on healing,I know our bodies are different but little tips to help my life is needed at this point
(7) and oh the pressure to go back to work just 15 days after giving birth is killing me.
Sorry for the epistle and typos,I am losing it already
Hey mama,
1. Its important to go for your PNC. Your doc will get to know how you are feeling, if you'll need medications, advice you more on what you should do and what you should not, check your stitch area etc.. Try find a vehicle to convey you as it will help you alot.. Like the questions up there can also be directed to your doc and you'll get professional advise.

2. Please don't let ppd set In you're gonna be a great parent.. After I birthed my LO, my appetite dropped largely but MIL made sure I took pap cos I wasn't always hungry but the more my baby sucked, the more my stomach opened up and now I eat more.. Trypl taking pap and fruits especially when you don't feel like eating anything cos baby needs you and all he can get from you.

3. The pain depends on your body too.. That's why your postnatal checkup is important. Dont lift anything heavier than your baby, stay away from chores oo. Be consistent in using your pain relief and taking of suitable fruits. You will be fine.

4. You both will be fine

5. I started 3 weeks after but some mums here started earlier. Just don't scrub the stitch site or cover that part and gently pat with water

6. No 3 will help and other mamas will add other helpful tips for you.

7. Forget offline work for now, don't even try it. you can get started with something online for the mean time..

You will be very fine, it's a phase that will pass. One love and E-hugs to you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
God bless you for this response Mama,I think I will go for the appointment tomorrow,I really need to
Omakraid:

Hey mama,
1. Its important to go for your PNC. Your doc will get to know how you are feeling, if you'll need medications, advice you more on what you should do and what you should not, check your stitch area etc.. Try find a vehicle to convey you as it will help you alot.. Like the questions up there can also be directed to your doc and you'll get professional advise.

2. Please don't let ppd set In you're gonna be a great parent.. After I birthed my LO, my appetite dropped largely but MIL made sure I took pap cos I wasn't always hungry but the more my baby sucked, the more my stomach opened up and now I eat more.. Trypl taking pap and fruits especially when you don't feel like eating anything cos baby needs you and all he can get from you.

3. The pain depends on your body too.. That's why your postnatal checkup is important. Dont lift anything heavier than your baby, stay away from chores oo. Be consistent in using your pain relief and taking of suitable fruits. You will be fine.

4. You both will be fine

5. I started 3 weeks after but some mums here started earlier. Just don't scrub the stitch site or cover that part and gently pat with water

6. No 3 will help and other mamas will add other helpful tips for you.

7. Forget offline work for now, don't even try it. you can get started with something online for the mean time..

You will be very fine, it's a phase that will pass. One love and E-hugs to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kosi2018(f): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Thanks very much, for how long did you stay off the machine? Pls.
Omakraid:

Wait for a little while before continuing with your machine if it's manual but if its electric or industrial, it's fine.. I know there are people who didn't even know they were pregnant and continued using their manual machine but its a different thing to know.. I knew I was pregnant before missing my period and I stayed off my machine till I knew my "Tanwa" was well sitted in there.. You gerrit baa? Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
kosi2018:
Thanks very much, for how long did you stay off the machine? Pls.
I stayed off for first trimester and continued after then till I almost gave birth.. Though some will say its fine all through but my motto is "prevention is better than cure"

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mommafertile: 6:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Good morning, wonderful Mamas.
It's Mommafertile, #TeamSeptember or October sef, don't even know jare
Please, who has an idea on how much epidural cost in Lagos private hospitals?
Hospitals on the mainland from Alagbado to Abule Egba area sha.
I want to weigh my options. I don't know how it works.
Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2022
kosi2018:
very well!!!!!!! If u dont ve cramping or back pain My ex-boss sew till she gave birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Good morning mama's,
Congratulations to all our mama's that has put to bed, and for the ones that are yet to, I pray for safe delivery.

Please I'm a first time mum and we are in our 8weeks.

As at last week, I have been having this burning sensation anytime I wanna pee. Which made me so uncomfortable to a point that I couldn't ease myself anymore, no droplets at all and the pains was just so uncomfortable.

My hubby had to rush me to hospital that was on Monday morning, which I was placed on catheter, and the doctor on ground suggested it could be UTI which I was admitted immediately.

I'm still in the hospital as I type this, once they removed the catheter, I would be able to pee and after sometime the urine will seize which another doctor said I'm having urinal retention.

I have done scan last week and was told I ha e Threaten Abortion and also Fibriod.

I'm so confused right now and now the doctor is saying is the Fibriod that is causing the urine retention.

I have so much prayed for this baby to come and now devil wanna steal my testimony because the doctor is giving us option of doing an operation which will affect the baby because we are not up to 5months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2022
nellyquash:
Good morning mama's,
Congratulations to all our mama's that has put to bed, and for the ones that are yet to, I pray for safe delivery.

Please I'm a first time mum and we are in our 8weeks.

As at last week, I have been having this burning sensation anytime I wanna pee. Which made me so uncomfortable to a point that I couldn't ease myself anymore, no droplets at all and the pains was just so uncomfortable.

My hubby had to rush me to hospital that was on Monday morning, which I was placed on catheter, and the doctor on ground suggested it could be UTI which I was admitted immediately.

I'm still in the hospital as I type this, once they removed the catheter, I would be able to pee and after sometime the urine will seize which another doctor said I'm having urinal retention.

I have done scan last week and was told I ha e Threaten Abortion and also Fibriod.

I'm so confused right now and now the doctor is saying is the Fibriod that is causing the urine retention.

I have so much prayed for this baby to come and now devil wanna steal my testimony because the doctor is giving us option of doing an operation which will affect the baby because we are not up to 5months.
Relax ur mind mama, just be prayerful, work with ur doctor and God will surely see u through.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2022
*catwalks in with her glowing face and spitting cup smiley*
Officially registering for another baby journey here. Team April on point cheesy cool
Abeg who get that golden chair should bring it oo I am feeling tired already wink cheesy
Pearl05 I don show face oo
April mamas where una dey? Or na only me waka come?
May d Lord make this journey easy and stress free for us all. Amen.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
kosi2018:

Someone I know, had miscarriages even when it was industrial machine although she sew for a company. Then the second pregnancy, she didn't go to work in her 1st trimester, then in her second trimester she have one day as off day.
I have heard that some sew but not much. Body differ.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good day beautiful people.Team march how una dey o.May the Almighty God make it easy for everyone of us on this platform.Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
vic4real22:

Relax ur mind mama, just be prayerful, work with ur doctor and God will surely see u through.

Amen oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6770) (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) (6776) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.