Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140474 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6789) (6790) (6791) (6792) (6793) (6794) (6795) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
stinorhymes:
Good evening all, pls i seek to know if its safe for a woman that is in first trimeter that did test for malaria and it came out +1, and is prescribed paludrine and tribinat 500.

Pls is it safe to take those drugs ?
This is what I found about em..
More folic acid needed when taking paludrine.. Still talk to your gynae if having doubts

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aderebecca(f): 12:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Jesus did it again.

BA! BA! BA.

With Joy in my heart I welcome my beautiful princess last night by 9m on the 24th of October 2022. After 24 hours labour.

B's comes later.

Cc: Capo Cinderella.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 4:37am On Oct 25, 2022
aderebecca:
Jesus did it again.

BA! BA! BA.

With Joy in my heart I welcome my beautiful princess last night by 9m on the 24th of October 2022. After 24 hours labour.

B's comes later.

Jesus, a whole 24 hours of labour, that's great. Congratulations mama, may ur Lo be blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:02am On Oct 25, 2022
aderebecca:
Jesus did it again.

BA! BA! BA.

B's comes later.

Congratulations!!!!! Glory be to God!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Team October

Birth Announcement!

October is a glorious month and our God has been faithful! Thank You Jesus!

With great joy, we announce the birth of mama aderebecca 's beautiful princess. The little baby is blessed in the name of Jesus, amen.

#Teamnoloss
#Teamquickdelivery
# Teamsupernaturaldelivery

Name... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo... 22/10/22 ........... XY (boy) / BA Seen

2. Cinderellashoes............ 24/10/22..... XY (Boy)/BA Seen/BS Seen

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22.... XX (Girl) / BA seen/

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22..... XY (Boy) / BA Seen

5. Tgirltemmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX (Girl) BA Seen/ ported to 25/09/

6. Bloomingbud...... 26/10/22..... XX.......(Girl) BA Seen /

7. MercyMercy...... 1/10/22......... Team Surprise / BA Seen ported to 21/09/BS Seen

8. Sugarcoatted........ 29/10/22.............. Unknown
/ BA Seen

9. AmNuhRegular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY (Girl and Boy) / BA Seen

10. omah1....................... 15/10/22.......Team Surprise/BA seen/ ported to 23/09/

11. Omobithousand ............ 4/10/22 Unknown /BA Seen/

12. tikkykay ......... 26/10/22 .......... XX (girl) / BA Seen/ Bs seen

13. Chili89 ............ 12/10/22 ......... XY (Boy) / BA Seen

14. mismore ......... 31/10/22 ......... XX (Girl)

15. rashidadegbola ....... 31/10/22 ...... XX (Girl)

16. DivineJo ......... 10/10/22 / BA Seen..... XX (Girl)

September Portees:

1. Ohfenrami .....sept 29.... unknown

2.heebah.……..sept 22...... XY(boy)

3. mommafertile/ BA seen/ ported to 3/10/BS Seen

November Portees:

1. callola / BA Seen/ ported to 5/10/ BS Seen

2. pweetyoge/ BA Seen/ ported to 23/10

3. Pweetiebabe /BA Seen/ ported to 30/10/ BS Seen

4. Opsycal /BA Seen/ Ported to 31/10/

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2022
If there's anytime to cut cost it is now. If there's anytime to avoid being sick it is now.

Come get a water purifier that last upto 5 years and save your family from water borne diseases such as cholera and typhoid.

We are doing end of year clearance sells. It goes for #3500.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2022
aderebecca:
Jesus did it again.

BA! BA! BA.

B's comes later.

Wowww….a big congratulations to you ma
Welcome back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
aderebecca:
Jesus did it again.

BA! BA! BA.

B's comes later.

Congrats mama
God bless your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hubby and I use to joke about how this pregnancy bump is smaller to my 2 previous pregnancies and I was also happy about it, but I never knew wot the bible meant when it said your latter end shall be greater than the former....Omo this few weeks had d bump shooting out from no where.

Mama Voucher how body? Missviva hope the ministry is moving to the permanent site?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Hubby and I use to joke about how this pregnancy bump is smaller to my 2 previous pregnancies and I was also happy about it, but I never knew wot the bible meant when it said your latter end shall be greater than the former....Omo this few weeks had d bump shooting out from no where.

Mama Voucher how body? Missviva hope the ministry is moving to the permanent site?

Haha, this my bump is the biggest so far , people actually call me mama ejima.. I’m fine o mama, i have been booked for CS by next week, just praying to God and rounding up every every.. we shall all testify in Jesus name,Amen! Take care of yourself

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pweetiebabe:

Lolzzzz….mama I can relate o meanwhile…phewww, i I feel really perhaps..to walk now is miracle. Hip and back pain everywhere plus Braxton Hicks omoooo na God abeg I Dey so
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2022
Omobithousand:

Thanks for the hot water flask,may God continue to bless you and your family abundantly
Have you gifted the bath set out or can i come for it too grin
Amen �
Sorry, I'm just seeing your post ma.
I reach out to the first mama that showed interest but no response... So, I guess you can have the bath set since it's still available.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2022
missviva:

Lolzzzz….mama I can relate o meanwhile…phewww, i I feel really perhaps..to walk now is miracle. Hip and back pain everywhere plus Braxton Hicks omoooo na God abeg I Dey so
That walking thing ehn, imagine hubby and i strolling and oga was like madam walk straight small now and all my mind before was that I was adding lirule swag to my waddling... . It will definitely end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2022
voucher:

Haha, this my bump is the biggest so far , people actually call me mama ejima.. I’m fine o mama, i have been booked for CS by next week, just praying to God and rounding up every every.. we shall all testify in Jesus name,Amen! Take care of yourself
Wow d lord will surely go before you that day and Perfect all that concerns you and the baby...
We are 39weeks today and dis young lady no just send my papa, if by my next Ante-natal clinic next week Monday madam never show face na to jejely request for an induction....
My tiredness is already very tired

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Part 2 hehehhe grin grin

I woke up feeling mild cramps at 12:51 am on Saturday.

I tried to time the contractions but I didn't understand the difference between them and when to go to the hospital. No mucus plug and my water didn't break. I didn't want to go and be sent back home. I woke my husband and told him it may or may not be time. I tried to use the toilet but it was like my rectum was blocked.

The cramps was around my waistline and bu*tt. I went to the sitting room and asked my daughter's nanny to heat up water for me. I had my bath and my husband got ready. Now the big question was, to go or not to go to the hospital? I checked Google and realized you have to go if the contractions are five minutes apart. I showed my husband the ones I timed and he said it was 1-3 minutes apart. The pain was mild and we just kept looking at each other. grin

I said I can endure until 2 am but after a while, I decided to come to Nairaland for help. I was searching for a birth story that involved contractions and remembered mama MercyMercy and I told my husband see oo, we can wait until Saturday evening cheesy cheesy

Then I became nauseous and went to throw up in the bathroom and my husband said, it's the nausea that's making me uncomfortable grin

We went back to staring at each other and after a while, I said, let's go and let them check me. My husband grabbed a small baby cot because the hospital doesn't have one and I was like, we are just going to check my bp, urine and cervix nau. He said let's go with it. When we got to the main gate of our street, my husband was shouting at the security to open the gate that I was in labor and I was just looking because the cramps had ceased and I didn't want to tell him it was false alarm cheesy

Once he started driving again, cramps resumed and I said, thank God oooo! When we got to the estate that leads to the hospital, the small gate was open but big gate was closed and no security in sight. It was same thing that happened with my last baby.

We parked outside the estate and I grabbed my purse containing my urine sample container and hospital card. Half way down the road, I told my husband, grab the hospital bags in case they want to keep me overnight.

He ran back to get them and we walked to the hospital and knocked for the security to wake up and let us in. There was no light, every where was dark and my husband started fuming. I don't know why I prefer this hospital to the Behind ones around me maybe it was because it was the same hospital I used during my ttc journey. When we got there, we went upstairs and I told a nurse I had bad stomach pains. She brought my card and took me to the doctor. The doctor said, what's the problem and I said I had stomach pains. He asked when I was due and I said it's supposed to be today according to LMP. Then I told him I wanted to use the toilet and was suddenly pressed to go.

He asked that I should be taken to the labor room and I tried to use the toilet but the pains had increased. The doctor checked me and I prayed in my head that I should be at least 5cm gone but he said, I was 9cm dilated and asked if my water had broken. He wore gloves, inserted his fingers in my cervix and brought out a thin layer of mucus and then I felt a sticky water gush down my leg. He left and I asked the nurse, what next?

She said, we go wait and I said for who? And she said for baby to come. I asked her, what should I do? Should I walk around?

They didn't try to shave me or do an enema like the last time. The other nurses were just checking my bags and complaining. I told them I deliberately left some items out because I wanted to buy from the hospital. All they were concerned about was money, and I was getting pissed.

One nurse came and rudely asked why I didn't buy jik and I told her, they should sell to me because it was my intention to buy from them and then she said, no tissues? I said sell to me, I forgot to put them in the bag. I tried to walk but pain was unbearable. I tried to use the toilet and none of them followed me. I was afraid of having the baby in the toilet and I went back to the labor room. I climbed the bed and one nice nurse said, when you feel the pain again, push. I tried to get up and told her I wanted to use the toilet but she said push, it's time. I told her it was toilet I need and at that same time
TMI

Two giant ones came out and that nurse complaining slapped my arms twice and I asked her why. She said I didn't bring tissues. I let it go. They put a new underlay and suddenly I felt the need to go again. I didn't even wait, started to try to go and was screaming as the pain trippled.

The nurses were screaming too, wait, na baby, you go tear ooo. I felt a sudden pull through my VJ and baby came out. One nurse grabbed the baby and I raised my head and said, thank you Jesus!

That wicked nurse came again and wiped me something on my face and said lay back. I shouted on her and she said if I have complications I would blame them. She's not the one handling the delivery o, she was handing out items. The nurse handling the birth looked at me and realized she knew me. When they realized I wasn't a teenager, she thought I was, me and my small body

She came over and started acting nice. I made up my mind to report her to the MD because she was a joy killer. The nurse handling the birth started explaining that her colleague was afraid the placenta would go back in when I lifted my head. I said, no problem. They said you have a boy and I said okay. They started cleaning up baby and it took them forever to put diaper on him.

They checked the time and baby was born 2:16, weighing 3.4kg. They checked for tears and thank God, there was none. I was glad God came through for me. The nurse scooped out blood clot, dipped a pad in me to soak out more blood and then put one more pad in and asked me to leave it for a while unless I was pressed. She cleaned me up and they were all trying so hard to be nice. They gave me a wrapper from my bag to tie, cleaned me up and helped me into the ward which had three people. We requested for a private ward and they said it was filled up. We brought in our own baby cot and baby started crying for food. I asked if I could breastfeed him and the nurse said yes. After a while, a nurse rushed back in and said, are you not aware of your status?
Fear catch me undecided

I said, which status? And she said you are A negative.

I told her I knew and we were getting the injection at daylight. She said I wasn't supposed to breastfeed the baby and I told her this is my second baby, I breastfed my first baby after birth. She said I should wait until I took the injection. When she left, we checked Google and confirmed we could breastfeed. I put baby to breast and my foodie son sucked and sucked even though there was no milk. He slept off and I came online to update my teamies. I rested a bit and the hunt for Rhogram injection started.

We are going to the hospital today for me to take it. I didn't report the nurse because she came over, didn't apologize but rubbed my legs and asked if I was okay. She's probably feeling like she's old enough to birth me as per African reasoning and I decided not let her cloud my joy. I let it go.

By 10 am, we paid the bills and left with our sonshine and grandma, aunties, cousins and baby's big sister who came to see us.

P. s now I understand why mamas don't have the time to drop birth stories, e no easy especially with toddlers. Despite the many hands, my daughter suddenly became clingy, asking me to carry her, somebody that loves clinging to her dad or grandma when she is around.

I woke up to pee this morning , realized everyone was asleep and my mind told me, it's now or never oooo. grin

Glory be to God for his mercies, may his mercy go around and may other mamas have a speedy delivery like mine, 20 minutes.

I pray for healthy babies and quick recovery for moms and plenty blessings for the entire families. I was once called a barren woman but today, I am a mom of two within two years. May God who answered me answer my sisters believing for a child and bless them with multiple babies.

My teamies yet to have their babies and November mamas wishing to port, it shall be easy for you and you shall soon come to testify like me.

I don hang boot, would have loved one more cute princess and call her Oliviacheesy
Congratulations Dear.
Olivia is my only daughters name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Good day beautiful Mamas,my jenuary teammates how is the journey going hope you are all doing ok.. please I have a question,I went for anti_natal yesterday, when the doctor saw me and saw my record she was like your tummy looks like someone having twins or you are close to giving birth and I am Just 30weeks, anytime I go out people will be addressing me as mama twins, because the tummy is very big and all d 4scan I did shows is one baby,but the doctor said is just my tummy that is big not the baby,I am scared, please how can I reduce the tummy,or what can I do to make the tummy go normal,it's even going down now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
AUNTYLLAI:
Good day beautiful Mamas,my jenuary teammates how is the journey going hope you are all doing ok.. please I have a question,I went for anti_natal yesterday, when the doctor saw me and saw my record she was like your tummy looks like someone having twins or you are close to giving birth and I am Just 30weeks, anytime I go out people will be addressing me as mama twins, because the tummy is very big and all d 4scan I did shows is one baby,but the doctor said is just my tummy that is big not the baby,I am scared, please how can I reduce the tummy,or what can I do to make the tummy go normal,it's even going down now
Mama just like our body sizes and shapes l, it's normal to have different shapes and size of bumps.....My doctor told me same thing when he saw on Monday after palpating and everything that my tommy looks big at almost 39weeks, only for a friend to see me this morning and said my tommy is small....Abeg I don't take people's comment Abt my bump serious as long doctors and scan confirm baby is fine

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
AUNTYLLAI:

You shouldn’t be scared mamaa, not everyone will have a small/moderate bump.. there was this lady in my antenatal class eh! I would have sworn she was having quAdruplets cos that’s the longest bump I have seen in my life but she gave birth to a baby that wasn’t even so big.. please relax and rock your big bump (mine is too big too grin
So far the doctor has said you and baby are okay, no wahala
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Mama just like our body sizes and shapes l, it's normal to have different shapes and size of bumps.....My doctor told me same thing when he saw on Monday after palpating and everything that my tommy looks big at almost 39weeks, only for a friend to see me this morning and said my tommy is small....Abeg I don't take people's comment Abt my bump serious as long doctors and scan confirm baby is fine
thank you so much ma'am I really appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
voucher:

You shouldn’t be scared mamaa, not everyone will have a small/moderate bump.. there was this lady in my antenatal class eh! I would have sworn she was having quAdruplets cos that’s the longest bump I have seen in my life but she gave birth to a baby that wasn’t even so big.. please relax and rock your big bump (mine is too big too grin
So far the doctor has said you and baby are okay, no wahala
thank you ma'am I am grateful with the response,it really helped alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
michelle94:
Good evening Ladies!

Please, I need your advice on this forum...

I am 35 weeks + pregnant with a breech baby. I have decided to have a planned C-section exactly 37 weeks if still breeched.

Please, is 37 weeks baby fully developed in the womb?

Has any mum here given birth at 37 weeks with a healthy baby free from complications?

I humbly await your response... Thanks

My first baby turned at 38 weeks..yes

My second baby turned at 36 weeks

There is still time but yes, 37 weeks is fully developed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
michelle94:
Thanks for the response. I had an emergency C-section last year March because the baby was breeched and came out with the leg through my vagi*na @ 37 weeks, 4 days. I lost the child in the process.

I am scared this time around. I hope you understand my point ma ?

Oh sorry for the loss. Yes planned CS is ok

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Opsycal:

Amen �
Sorry, I'm just seeing your post ma.
I reach out to the first mama that showed interest but no response... So, I guess you can have the bath set since it's still available.

I also showed interest o and I commented. Maybe I was the first you were referring to grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
March 2023 mamas,how una dey?May God make just let easy for all mothers on this forum

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Officially bowing out from d race... I lost the pregnancy and had d evacuation done yesterday.

Safe delivery to all waddling mamas here.. it must surely end in praise.amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
AUNTYLLAI:
You should have seen my big bump for a ftm oo yet my baby was 2.5kg.. I just couldn't believe myself ; cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
sunbestie:
Officially bowing out from d race... I lost the pregnancy and had d evacuation done yesterday.

Sorry about that mama... God will replace with double.. Try and rest well and take your antibiotics, it is well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bez(f): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
sunbestie:

It is well God will replace it with double

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
sunbestie:

It is well.
God will give you reasons to smile again,pls be strong.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
sunbestie:

Rest... Don't stress or think about it or even try to goggle or ask God why it happened.. Live your life and in 2 to 3 months you will be here again to join the race..

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 2:35am On Oct 27, 2022
sunbestie:

Sorry ok, the ones that will stay Will come in Jesus name.

Just be strong and take heart .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Mama mismore and rashidadegbola how are you doing? May the Lord strengthen you, we await your testimonies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6789) (6790) (6791) (6792) (6793) (6794) (6795) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.