Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142064 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6814) (6815) (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) (6820) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FatimaAbbas(f): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2022
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbAOBwkGHbw

author=kokaiye post=110652510] Huh!!! Ur
body must b a super body to b able to baby dance, shey u dont feel painful contractn during d dancing ni?! Omo!!! I cnt even touch my nipple without having dis strong painful contraction... My VJay is on fire couple with pressure on d cervix... I dread even tinkin of doing d do ever sinc i got d bfp... I dnt even chng infront of dh mk him no go dey get funny ideas cs i will bite n scratch him ehn...... N moreover, i am alwz thinking of of LO inside me n hving sex wen baby is inside me giv me d yikes!!!! Libido hs being -0.0000 since day 1. I dnt knw how hubby is doin it ooo but e understand d assignment sha grin or prolly find oda ways (i dnt care thou, mk him sha free me is d koko) .... We r in period of no touching 4 now cool . Happy new month dearie cheesy[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by younix(f): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Team April.

On my 2nd missionary journey.
EDD: 3rd April 2023
Sex: XY
Wishing us safe delivery.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eriadura: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hmmm,see women like me giving birth,announcing 1st,second,third pregnancies when i haven't been able to give birth to even a child successfully.

I am sad, really sad,these ones don't know how lucky they are,the ones that don't even need children are getting pregnant, without fear of miscarriages,yet those who need desperately are not receiving .

It's the end of 2022 and except a miracle happens and I have my LMP as December,2022,the whole of 2022 was a waste for me in terms of this pursuit for children.
I can't even cry,I just hate myself,I can't even feel anything.
If this life will be taken away from me,it's better than this monthly torture.
God, just keep favoring those you love ,I don't know what I did to deserve your hatred.Thanks all the same smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rainluv: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Eriadura:
Hmmm,see women like me giving birth,announcing 1st,second,third pregnancies when i haven't been able to give birth to even a child successfully.

I am sad, really sad,these ones don't know how lucky they are,the ones that don't even need children are getting pregnant, without fear of miscarriages,yet those who need desperately are not receiving .

It's the end of 2022 and except a miracle happens and I have my LMP as December,2022,the whole of 2022 was a waste for me in terms of this pursuit for children.
God, just keep favoring those you love ,I don't know what I did to deserve your hatred.Thanks all the same smiley

Mama... it's ok to rant but know it's only for a while..,joy comes in the morning!!
Most mamas here too went through it all and are now in their third, fourth missionary journeys.
It's well, this too shall pass

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
kunmisola:

The Lord is our strength. 40% percent ke, nah almost 50% ooo. If you have something that can fast forward time abeg gif me. I am truly tayad.

grin angry angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
AUNTYLLAI:
My jenuary mamas how are you all doing hope you people are doing ok.i put to bed yesterday afternoon around 1pm with a lots of tears,but alhamdulillahi I am ok now, baby boy is doing ok, weighing 3.3kg.i wish the remaining mamas safe delivery

Congratulations grin u don port
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2022
December mamas, please help us with BS abeg. E don tey.... sad. I know 4th trimester is not easy. Please find time and spice this page up for us with BS. THANK YOU kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2022
yumyogo:

I'm counting down already. .. I'm even more tired
Lol.
Tired when you are just half way there.
You better brace up for the second half.
Have you started experiencing heartburn?
The Lord is your strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2022
Eriadura:

Don't give up
Don't loose hope.
There is light at the end of the tunnel.
A lot of people here were in your shoes before but God answered our prayers.
Just have faith, take your prenatals and keep praying.
You will surely testify soon my dear and we'll be here to celebrate with you.
God never abandons his own people and delay is not denial.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2022
indian03:

Congratulations grin u don port
I wish I can port to April too.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Eriadura:

Sis I know exactly how u feel cos have been in ur shoes before but u know what God never fails....It's ok to rant, cry but what u need most now is self love..Just like ur moniker u will definitely see the reward of your silent prayers, TTC will surely come to end and God's promise of multiplication and fruitfulness will come to pass. E-hug

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Mama litubow how are u ma? I know you have put to bed probably just to busy to POP in here and announce ur BS.. Just checking on u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eriadura: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2022
rainluv:

Mama... it's ok to rant but know it's only for a while..,joy comes in the morning!!
Most mamas here too went through it all and are now in their third, fourth missionary journeys.
It's well, this too shall pass
Thank you mama.
AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eriadura: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Sis I know exactly how u feel cos have been in ur shoes before but u know what God never fails....It's ok to rant, cry but what u need most now is self love..Just like ur moniker u will definitely see the reward of your silent prayers, TTC will surely come to end and God's promise of multiplication and fruitfulness will come to pass. E-hug
AMEN in Jesus name.Thank you so much mama.I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eriadura: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Coloredsg:

Don't give up
Don't loose hope.
There is light at the end of the tunnel.
A lot of people here were in your shoes before but God answered our prayers.
Just have faith, take your prenatals and keep praying.
You will surely testify soon my dear and we'll be here to celebrate with you.
God never abandons his own people and delay is not denial.
AMEN mama
I pray I testify soon
Thank you for the prayers.well appreciated

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
BA BA BA
WELCOMED MY BABY BOY ON THE 7TH OF DEC VIA EMERGENCY CS
passed my due date without labor and on the 6th I started having serious contraction and after many hours I was only dilating 3cm and baby heart beat was dropping and in distress so I had to be operated
Baby and I are doing fine and recovery has been great too

Wish the best to all mommas waiting for there bundle of joy
FELLOW DECEMBER MAMAS HOW ARE U GUYS DOING?

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Eriadura:

It is well with you mama. I understand how you feel. I know a lot of mamas on this thread who were once in the TTC thread. I am a living testimony. It’s okay to feel this way and rant but the most important thing is that you don’t give up. Keep on holding God to his word that said none shall be barren. Also do your own part by taking your medications/procedures.
I strongly believe that we shall celebrate the birth of your babies on this thread soonest.
Plenty hugs mama.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
AUNTYLLAI:
at 36weeks teamie, very soon you will join the line,ok dear.. thanks so much,I really appreciate,wish you are safe delivery
congratulations ma...there is a question bothering me,my doctor scheduled me for cs at 36weeks please ma is the 36weeks based on your lmp or 36weeks gestational age.Please enlighten me ma thou the cs is based on some reasons
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abisola4740: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Good afternoon mummy’s In the house
I am first time expecting mum , 12weeks gone , I have start anti natal , wasn’t feeling anything serious during my first 8weeks I only get hungry often, but I started feeling some back pain since 5days ago I don’t know if it’s normal and when can I start my anti natal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by egbaguy2: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
egbaguy2:
Alhamdulilah for everything..... My princess arrived few hours ago. Through CS though,we re thankful.
Mummy,baby and even daddy re all doing pretty fine.
Baby came 2 days earlier than EDD.
So so excited right now.
I pray each and everyone here have an easy delivery.
Baby 2 loading...... Alhamdulilah soon

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jieta: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please Mama's in the house

My wife is pregnant right now but my one year and eight months child has been sick for the pass three days, in the day time he will be playing but in the evening his body will be very hot. I don't know what to do. we have taken him to the hospital there gave him some drugs and put her on three days injection still no improvement.

Please any help will be highly appreciated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Coloredsg:

I wish I can port to April too.
Lol

My second journey was may ...I ported to April.... this one too is may, I don't mind porting grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esetim(f): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hello mamas, pls what's your take on breastfeeding while pregnant? My baby is just 15months and still breastfeeding while I'm few weeks gone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joiful(f): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
BA

My twin boys arrived this morning via emergency CS at 37weeks 3days
Twin 1 weighed 2.9kg
Twin 2 weighed 3.3kg

We are all doing well.
January cappo I don port. Ifyonline

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
God please bless me with twins(2 boys) in the next journey, i belive you lord.

Congratulations madam, the lord is your strenght.

joiful:
BA

Twin 1 weighed 2.9kg
Twin 2 weighed 3.3kg

We are all doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulgal: 3:16am On Dec 16, 2022
joiful:
BA

Twin 1 weighed 2.9kg
Twin 2 weighed 3.3kg

We are all doing well.

Congratulations Sister. I tap from this miracle too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 3:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Yaaay!!! E don happen! grin. Congratulations Teamie! See porting o cheesy. Two January Mamas now. Four left. God will surely see us through. Thank God for safe delivery. May God guide and protect them in Jesus name, Amen.

joiful:
BA

Twin 1 weighed 2.9kg
Twin 2 weighed 3.3kg

We are all doing well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Esetim:
Hello mamas, pls what's your take on breastfeeding while pregnant? My baby is just 15months and still breastfeeding while I'm few weeks gone.

There is nothing wrong with breastfeeding while pregnant. The only thing you need to do is feed well because you will need alot of nutrients to sustain the baby growing in you and your LO you are still breast feeding. Also try to introduce your home made meals to your LO cos time will come when the pregnancy begins to have its toll on you, you might not be able to feed your LO as much as you want to. Then gradually try to Wean your LO also. Don't do this abruptly. So that he/ she doesn't feel pushed away.
Forget all those superstitious beliefs. They are all lies.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2022
jieta:
Please Mama's in the house

My wife is pregnant right now but my one year and eight months child has been sick for the pass three days, in the day time he will be playing but in the evening his body will be very hot. I don't know what to do. we have taken him to the hospital there gave him some drugs and put her on three days injection still no improvement.

Please any help will be highly appreciated

Pls take your LO back to the hospital for more tests. It might just be persistent malaria. These days, multiple treatments are needed but should be done after appropriate tests have been run such as malaria parasite, full blood count and presence of infection. Don't ignore or joke with fever in children. It's not good for them at all cos they can hardly can express themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bograd83(f): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
joiful:
BA

Twin 1 weighed 2.9kg
Twin 2 weighed 3.3kg

We are all doing well.

Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (6814) (6815) (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) (6820) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bennytwin, YummySuits(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.