Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128678 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6831) (6832) (6833) (6834) (6835) (6836) (6837) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
ananne:
Team August(Team Grace)

Ananne___________________________ August 15th

Thejourney200.____________________August 30th

Bluevy_____________________________August 4th

Senorita__________________________August 24th

TemmyB18_______________________August 21st

Misscherrysmith__________________August 7th.

August Mama's make una show o

Meanwhile, how are you all doing..

Hope the nausea and tiredness isn't too much

Awww it feels so good to see another team August cheesy I literally disappeared from this thread after my delivery August 2022. And my baby clocked 5 months today wink

Weldone guys. I wish you all safe delivery.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niceapple: 5:05am On Jan 27, 2023
cindylee:
Doing well by the Grace of God. Registered for antenatal yesterday. Getting my energy levels back.

God is our rock and strength!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aisha2021: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hello am new here Edd is 9th August thanks

Hope the nausea and tiredness isn't too much.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Team July ,Team bellefull how are we all doing oya answer register oo

Name. __________ Edd. _________Sex
Missfree____________18
Goldengold2._______14
Ara18. ______________ 22
Niceapple____________12
Cindylee______________24
Redrosely_____________31
Ayomitomiwa_________22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by misscherrysmith(f): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thank you mama
Brooke60:
St Timothy Catholic Hospital, Ojodu Berger. Yes, I'm using HMO. They are really good. Will recommend if not far from your side.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by misscherrysmith(f): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mamas, please I went for scan and the date has shifted to 24th, is this normal? The doctor said everything is okay but I should come back in 4 weeks and I've been spotting. I'm so confused

ananne:
Team August(Team Grace)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
ara18:

I'd really love to have this email is oluwaseunara93@gmail.com thanks

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ryan03:
Dearest team March, how are you all doing? Mothers in the house, I keep craving Guinness malt, like very cold Guinness malt. After drinking it, I feel guilty that it's not healthy and baby might end up being too big, but no matter how I try, this urge to drink malt is not going anywhere. Is anybody experiencing this? How are you handling it?

I was on this malt table till a week back when I switched to Pepsi. But I'm trying to stop even thet cos I don't want any tear or cut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
misscherrysmith:
Mamas, please I went for scan and the date has shifted to 24th, is this normal? The doctor said everything is okay but I should come back in 4 weeks and I've been spotting. I'm so confused

Was there a heartbeat? Did your OB tell you to proceed on bed rest? Did he give you any medication or pessaries? Did you get a dating scan at 6-8 weeks? If you did what was the edd the dating scan revealed.
Please ask these questions from him that way you’ll know if everything is okay. I pray everything is okay by Gods grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
ananne:
Team August(Team Grace)

Hope the nausea and tiredness isn't too much.

My wife has bloating and headache consistently. However, it is a bit different from the first maybe because we know what to expect unlike the first. As for food, she tries to eat things that are spicy so she adds extra ground pepper to her food. One part that is amusing is that her tummy is already bulging. Anyways, we dey roll like that, God go help us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Godmother:

I was on this malt table till a week back when I switched to Pepsi. But I'm trying to stop even thet cos I don't want any tear or cut
what are you substituting for the Pepsi? Is it working?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Missfree:
we will deliver safely ijn will start antenatal next week. I started antenatal for my first child at 5 month. I will start this one next week i beg
It is well with us in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redrosely(f): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Missfree:

Missfree____________18
Goldengold2._______14
Ara18. ______________ 22
Niceapple____________12
Cindylee______________24
Redrosely_____________31

Team July how are we doing now how is our Lo this one wey we just dey quite. Hope we have started antenatal or you are just like Me waiting till February. May God see us through
We r doing Fyn ma, started antenatal already,and I bless God for strength and grace too. Tnx 4 checking up on us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niceapple: 12:29am On Jan 28, 2023
We are doing well.
Missfree:

Missfree____________18
Goldengold2._______14
Ara18. ______________ 22
Niceapple____________12
Cindylee______________24
Redrosely_____________31

Team July how are we doing now how is our Lo this one wey we just dey quite. Hope we have started antenatal or you are just like Me waiting till February. May God see us through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwasemiloba(f): 12:58am On Jan 28, 2023
I want to use this medium to thank everyone that has responded to my previous question, God bless you all. I'm trying to recover by God's grace, taking each step at a time. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwasemiloba(f): 1:16am On Jan 28, 2023
BS

I started having contractions on Wednesday 18th evening, and it didn't stop throughout the night. My husband woke up and started packing the hospital bag and he also boiled water, I was just laughing at him. We got to the hospital on Thursday around 4pm, I was checked and they said I was only 2cm and the cervix is not properly located, so they tried to bring it forth and I was placed on admission. I had contractions throughout the night as well. Regular ones. So when it was 6am, I was taken to the delivery room because I was already 5cm dilated. From that 6am till 11am, there was no progress in dilation, so they set oxytocin for me to aid it.
Then the contractions started in earnest, not stopping and I was almost running mad, my membrane was ruptured but the head of the baby did not come down into the cervix. They tried all they could but it wasn't working. From 11am to 3pm, I was seeing death and life in that room, later they checked my BP, pulse, fetal heartbeat and it was discovered that her heartbeat is dropping. That's how they stopped the oxytocin and prepared me for emergency CS. I entered the theater by 3:20pm, I couldn't walk, couldn't sit, lying down was another issues and I was dripping liquid embarassed. Eventually the baby was brought out by 3:26pm, and I was taken to the ward around 5pm where another side of life began. We were finally discharged on Tuesday and we had our naming ceremony yesterday.
Recovery is another thing entirely... Still in process .
So sorry if my story is disjointed

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 28, 2023
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY 2023

Welcome to team May mamas NwamakaHalie and Timitoyo, we will all carry our bundle of joy in Jesus name.
To those of us that have checked the gender, kindly quote this post with the gender so that it will be updated.

1. Indian03........................................ May 27th
2. Kunmisola............ May 6th.......... XY
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg......................................May 16th
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo................ May 16th...............XY
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........................................ May 20th
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo .......................May 30th...........

How are we doing? The Lord is our strength and may He perfect everything concerning us.
Who else is experiencing this pelvic heaviness? The thing don tire me sef. You all need to see how I walk nowadays as if something want to come out of my jajaina.
How is shopping so far? I am 70% done remaining hospital list. God will provide for all our needs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sulaimanabolanl(f): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Ryan03:
Dearest team March, how are you all doing? Mothers in the house, I keep craving Guinness malt, like very cold Guinness malt. After drinking it, I feel guilty that it's not healthy and baby might end up being too big, but no matter how I try, this urge to drink malt is not going anywhere. Anybody experiencing this? How are you handling it?

Na so I Dey drink am o…. I found myself taking 4 bottles on Tuesday… very cold one o….but it started irritating me when I vomited after taking the second bottle on Friday

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by podium(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2023
I have a baby Trolley For Sale. 25k but negotiable. 08137423236. Location is Uyo...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Oluwasemiloba:
BS

I started having contractions on Wednesday 18th evening, and it didn't stop throughout the night. My husband woke up and started packing the hospital bag and he also boiled water, I was just laughing at him. We got to the hospital on Thursday around 4pm, I was checked and they said I was only 2cm and the cervix is not properly located, so they tried to bring it forth and I was placed on admission. I had contractions throughout the night as well. Regular ones. So when it was 6am, I was taken to the delivery room because I was already 5cm dilated. From that 6am till 11am, there was no progress in dilation, so they set oxytocin for me to aid it.
Then the contractions started in earnest, not stopping and I was almost running mad, my membrane was ruptured but the head of the baby did not come down into the cervix. They tried all they could but it wasn't working. From 11am to 3pm, I was seeing death and life in that room, later they checked my BP, pulse, fetal heartbeat and it was discovered that her heartbeat is dropping. That's how they stopped the oxytocin and prepared me for emergency CS. I entered the theater by 3:20pm, I couldn't walk, couldn't sit, lying down was another issues and I was dripping liquid embarassed. Eventually the baby was brought out by 3:26pm, and I was taken to the ward around 5pm where another side of life began. We were finally discharged on Tuesday and we had our naming ceremony yesterday.
Recovery is another thing entirely... Still in process .
So sorry if my story is disjointed

Congratulations sis. Speed recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
thejourney200:

My wife has bloating and headache consistently. However, it is a bit different from the first maybe because we know what to expect unlike the first. As for food, she tries to eat things that are spicy so she adds extra ground pepper to her food. One part that is amusing is that her tummy is already bulging. Anyways, we dey roll like that, God go help us.

Eveey pregnancy is different. Bloating is part of the package for some women.

Wify's tummy is already showing too. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
misscherrysmith:

Please rest o. Don't stress yourself at all. Report back to the hospital if anything changes. As for the scan, sometimes the date changes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Team August(Team Grace)

Aisha 2021_________________________August 9th

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mine is fading off....but the metallic taste is something else,food aversion and always wanting to eat something
God is my strength

Team August(Team Grace)

Hope the nausea and tiredness isn't too much[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ryan03:
what are you substituting for the Pepsi? Is it working?

Zobo and Im trying to make it work though it's not easy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Godmother:

I was told not to take zobo that it's not good during pregnancy.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by trevolady(f): 2:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Godmother:

Hello mama,you may have to google,the things I read about it were not too good,I had stop drinking it

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boliboli760: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hello Ladies,

What are the traditional things you are using to prepare yourself for labour? I am 30 weeks now and I want to get ready.
Will like to read from past and current experience.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TemmyB18(f): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=misscherrysmith post=120428672]Mamas, please I went for scan and the date has shifted to 24th, is this normal? The doctor said everything is okay but I should come back in 4 weeks and I've been spotting. I'm so confused

I'm very sure it's nothing to worry about. Scan estimates EDD based on the weight of the baby. You can do 5 scans and have 5 different results. Just stick with the first one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TemmyB18(f): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=ananne post=120450650]Team August(Team Grace)

Nausea and vomiting has stopped o. This pregnancy seems to be treating me just fine considering I'm a FTM compared to what I have seen people experience.

Just tiredness here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=TemmyB18 post=120475862][/quote]

During the very early stages of pregnancy the measurement used to estimated due date is CRL not weight.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2023
Pls mamas in the house, I need home remedies for Heartburn.
Heartburn wants to finish me. Abeg help me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6831) (6832) (6833) (6834) (6835) (6836) (6837) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: futuremoma34 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.